Finding Stephanie Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephanie meets Luke.
8.6k words
4.75
3.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to my alarm as usual, I put on my gym thong, pants and guy's shirt with my SLUT choker on it felt like my shirt was severally out of place. I thought that I should stop by an athletic clothing store and pick some girls workout shirts up. I made Kaitlyn and I breakfast and coffee as was my routine. As I was close to finishing Kaitlyn came out of the bedroom and stood behind me.

"Babe, do you want to take a break for a second." She asked me.

"Sure thing, breakfast is pretty much done." I replied and then stepped away from the stove.

"Bend over baby girl." She commanded.

I bent over, after I did she spread my legs apart a bit, pulled my pants and thong down off my ass, I felt the cool feeling of lube on my hole and the head of the butt plug then with a gentle pop, it was in. She pulled my thong back up, gave my ass a smack and then pulled my pants up.

"All done!" she proclaimed "I would like you to have the plug in you all the time. When you need to go to the bathroom or shower you can take it out though." She smiled and held up her phone. "There is also a phone app for the vibrations. I can turn it on from anywhere, even set up a schedule." She pressed a button on the app and the butt plug began to vibrate, I let out a small moan. "I hope you enjoy!" she giggled as she turned it off.

I finished breakfast, serving food and coffee for her and I, and then took her to work. It felt a little awkward but also good to have the butt plug being pressed against my prostate when sitting down. I made my way to the store and picked up a few girls gym shirts, changing into one of them and finally made my way to the gym.

I went through my workout but I was stopped when the same guy from earlier in the week, who had seen me in the change room in just my thong, stood close behind me while I was doing squats. I finished my set, racked the weights, paused my music from my phone and took out my earbuds.

"Ummm do you need the squat rack or...?" I asked him.

"No, not at the moment, I just wanted to talk to you. I had hoped to see you here again but I guess we missed each other." He said in a friendly voice that had a hint of a southern drawl to it.

I gave him a bit of a look over, he appeared to be in his mid 30s, definitely over 6 feet tall by a decent amount, buff not a single bit of fat on him, dressed very well considering he was still in his gym clothes, I didn't recognize the brand but it looked expensive just from the materials, he had dark blonde medium length hair that was slicked back in the same way I used to do my own and he had piercing blue eyes that felt like the seen into my soul.

"Oh... okay? What did you want to talk about?" I inquired.

"Well let's start of with names, my name is Luke and what would happen to be the name of such a pretty girl in front of me?"

I blushed, he was trying to butter me up, "My name is Stephanie... and well you know I'm not a girl, you seen me in the change room and saw me in just my underwear."

"Well Stephanie, you look all girl to me, especially now! I love the haircut by the way, it suits you so well. Also I think this style of dress is much more appropriate for you." He smiled warmly.

"Thank you" I responded without knowing what else to say.

"I especially like the what do you call it? The white leather collar you're wearing now." He grinned.

"It's called a choker but yeah... my girlfriend likes when I wear it." I tried to let him down easy.

"Oh... girlfriend. Well either way I'm really curious to get to know you. How about after you're done your workout we grab some lunch or a coffee?"

"I guess I could do a coffee, I don't tend to eat lunch, maybe a little snack if I'm hungry but that's about it... but I didn't bring any extra clothes, so I will just be in this." I pointed to my gym clothes.

"That's more than fine. How long until you are done?"

"I've got another two sets her of squats and then hip thrusters left, so maybe about 10 to 15 minutes?"

"That will work out wonderful. I'm all done, so I'm going to have a quick shower and get dressed. Do you know where there is that little independent coffee shop down the street?"

"Yeah, I know the one, it's really nice. It's where I get my beans from actually but I always make it at home."

"Perfect! I will see you there in about 20 minutes then." He casually walked away headed to the change room.

I finished my work out, hopped into one of the bathrooms that wasn't in a change room and did a quick wipe of my arm pits with a paper towel and water. I got in my car and headed down to the coffee shop, one of the Baristas that I knew well, gave me a bit of a weird look trying to figure out if I was me and then must have seen something that confirmed that so he threw me a wave and I returned it. I found Luke sitting at a table with two coffees, a paper out in front of him, now dressed in a very expensive looking dark blue suit and white dress shirt. I sat down on the other side of the table, he looked up when I moved the chair back, he folded up his paper and smiled.

"Glad you could make it, I wasn't sure if you were going to show or if I was wasting my time. I got you a black coffee by the way, I didn't know how you took yours." He told me.

"Black is exactly how I take it, thank you. You seemed like a nice guy, so I figured there was no harm in it." I replied.

"Well about me, I'm 34, I was born in Texas and lived there for almost my entire life but the company I work for wanted me to move up here cause they didn't have anyone up here with my skills. They offered me crazy pay, I started looking into this city and I liked how it sounded. I've been here for 5 years now. I work in oil and gas, as you probably guessed."

"That's cool... I... ummm... am currently unemployed... I got fired from my last job a week ago. I'm 22, I'm basically living the 70s wife life at the moment, as you seen from the first time you seen me until now, I've been making a lot of changes in my life. I'm a bit of computer nerd and music lover. That's basically me." I smiled over at him.

"You sound like a wonderful person to me... What about your girlfriend and the SLUT choker?" he asked grinning.

"Well that's a recent thing, the SLUT choker not the girlfriend, we've been together for just over 6 months... the only explicit permission she's given me is to have 'fun' with the guy who lives above us."

He had a bit of a blank look on his face, I couldn't tell if it was shock or something else, "Well Stephanie, I would like to take you out to dinner, treat you to a big shopping trip before that and then have some fun after. Just to be clear with you, I'm not married," he held up a bare ring finger with no sign of a tan line "I've been in relationships before but they never worked out fully. I am bisexual. I make a lot of money and would love to have someone other than myself to spend it on. I have everything I need, a nice house in a community that is close to downtown where I work, I have a Mercedes as a daily driver and a Porsche 911 for a weekend car, I have more clothes than I know that to do with, so anything extra has just gone into interesting and retirement savings. So I have a lot of disposable income." He smiled at me.

As I was about to respond I felt the butt plug turn on, thankfully Kaitlyn only set it on the second level otherwise I would have had a much harder time keeping a mostly straight face... Although I was sure he seen the surprise on my face when it turned on.

I replied to him, "well that sounds wonderful but that is something I would have to run by my girlfriend. I would never do something she wasn't okay with."

"Understandable. Well maybe we should exchange numbers and then we can go from there." Luke replied.

"Okay! Give me your phone." He handed me his phone I typed in my number and called up my phone, showed him it was his number calling and then I picked it up and then ended the call. "There now we have each other's number, just have to add me as a contact if you want.

He held up his phone Hot Stephanie was entered into his phone with my number. "All done!"

I showed him my phone and that I had him entered in as ❤️Luke❤️ "I don't know any other Luke or at least enough to have them into my phone." He smiled seeing how I entered his name.

We said our goodbyes, I went home happy that the vibrator didn't increase in intensity, now that I didn't have a conversation to focus on all I could focus on was the vibrations. I tried turning my attention to the music in my car but no luck. I did my best to keep my eyes on the road but I'm sure I wasn't driving my best, thankfully nothing happened and I got home without incident.

I went to have a shower but the butt plug kept buzzing on top of the bathroom counter so I put it on bed to muffle the noise. I had my shower, found the lube and put the plug back in. I threw on a thong and my silky teddy, as I didn't have anything else comfortable to wear around the house. I started to clean the house, cleaning up the dishes from breakfast, vacuuming and starting laundry. I was just about done cleaning when I seen Paul's car pull up. He started a few hours earlier than Kaitlyn and as such he was home before I had even started to make dinner.

He didn't even bother to go upstairs to his unit, just walked right in to my suite and smiled at me. "Time for servicing!" he laughed a bit before dropping his pants and boxers, his cock already almost fully hard. It seemed he had been thinking about me on his drive home.

I got on my knees in front of him, taking the head of his cock in my mouth, licking the tip, tasting the salty pre-cum, I started to take more of his now fully hard cock in my mouth. "I've been waiting for this all day, plus I'm happy to see you in that outfit again!" he said at almost the exact same moment the vibrations from the plug cranked all the way up to max, Kaitlyn must have known that Paul would come home and come straight to me and timed the vibrator with that in mind. I moaned, muffled by Paul's cock in my mouth. I looked up at him, had a huge shit eating grin on his face. "We are going to turn you into an expert cock sucker!"

With saying that he began to fuck my mouth again. I could tell this was a favourite thing of his to do. Today I didn't gag as much as I did last night. I had already started to get used to it. I looked up at him as he was picking up the pace, our eyes locked, "you're getting better already but you should practice on a dildo when you have any free time." I moaned and continued sucking, trying to relax and not gag. He picked up to a good pace, fully fucking my mouth and throat, he seemed to last a lot longer today but he finally tensed up, stopped moving after plunging deep into my throat and then released another big load. I was amazed that this load was almost as big as the one last night, I did my best to swallow all of the cum but once again some leaked out on to my chin and chest. He pulled out his cock and rubbed it on my cheeks, I now knew what this meant so I took his cock in my hand and licked it all up, cleaning it.

He smiled, "Well done Stephanie, you are a good replacement for Kaitlyn which I didn't expect but I'm very happy with. It's going to be much easier now to keep your name right with you having my cock in your mouth so much, confirms me that you belong as a girl." He laughed a little as he pulled his pants back up and walked back out the sliding glass door.

I was about to wash my face and chest when a text from Paul popped up, don't even think about washing my cum off of you, I want Kaitlyn to see what a good girl you are.

I wasn't sure how he knew that I intended to wash up, maybe it was obvious. I got on making dinner, the plug finally stopped vibrating, then went to pick up Kaitlyn, she got in the car and kissed my lips, "I can still taste a bit of Paul's cum," she paused "I can smell it too and the dried cum on your chin and chest is a nice touch." I could feel my face burning red with embarrassment as we drove home.

I served us dinner and we chatted about her day of work for a bit until I broke up the simple conversation and said "hey babe I've got a something to run by you."

She looked at me inquisitively and asked "what's up?"

"Well the choker might have worked a little too well..." I paused for a moment "that guy I told you about from the gym, who saw me in just a thong, approached me at the gym today..." I paused again seeing the look in her eyes was the same when I mentioned him the last time. Now I had a slightly better idea what that look entailed and I almost knew what her answer was going to be.

"He invited me out for coffee after our workouts were done, so I went and chatted with him..." Thinking back to the conversation I had earlier in the day "he's a rich oil and gas guy in his mid 30s and he wants to take me out shopping, for dinner and well you can probably guess what else he wants."

She looked at me and grinned, "well what did you tell him?"

"I told him that I would have to check with you first and see how you felt about it because I did not want to do anything without talking to you first.

"Good girl," she replied "I'm a little surprised that you instinctively knew how to handle that situation but I am very happy that you did."

"You are?" I asked looking at her, trying to detect any anger.

"Yes, of course!" she made a slight pause "you're not working, I don't check up on you, you have every opportunity to go behind my back and just do what you wanted to do but instead you came to me with it first which is why I love you and know that we are good together!" she smiled widely.

"Well I love you, I would never do anything to hurt you, you've been nothing but supportive of me this last week and really helped bring me out of my shell. His offer though was interesting enough that I thought I would bring it to you."

"Well I'm glad you did especially since we didn't set up any kind of ground rules outside of Paul. But I am perfectly fine with you going out with this guy, I will even give you free reign to do whatever, if you want! I just wanted to keep Paul on a short leash to get him back for some of the shitty things that he had done. Sarah puts up with all his shit but we don't have to. By the way what is this new guys name?"

"His name is Luke." I replied thinking about him and said his name in a sing song fashion.

"Oh, so you already like him I can hear it in your voice." she replied teasing me a little bit.

I blushed, "I guess... he seems like a really nice guy."

"That's fine I'm not a jealous person I just don't want you running off with him and leaving me behind!"

"I have zero intentions on ever doing that Kaitlyn!" I replied earnestly.

"Good! "She seemed satisfied with my response.

I texted Luke right away, it's Stephanie... But I guess you knew that. I talked to my girlfriend and she is cool with anything that you we would like to do.

Kaitlyn and I finished dinner and I went to clean dishes while she showered. As I was washing dishes I got a response back from Luke, so when can we spend the day together!?!

I replied, well as I said I'm unemployed, so the only two days that are off limits are Sunday and Monday as those are Kaitlyn's days off, she works long hours so we don't get to spend that much time together, so those days are for us.

How about on Saturday then? Luke replied right away.

That sounds wonderful. I will just have to double check with her, she's in the shower right now so I will ask her when she gets out.

I'm looking forward to it he responded right away again.

Kaitlyn got out of the shower and was relaxing on the couch, so I sat down beside her and I told her about the plans for Saturday. "I don't see that being a problem, the only thing I'll be sad about is there won't be dinner waiting for me when I get home but I can just get Paul to give me a ride home or hop in a taxi." She replied.

"I can make you something in the morning before I leave so that way it's ready for you when you get home!" I assured her.

"You are so thoughtful babe! I'm lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend, that would be wonderful." She smiled.

"You're working so much that I want to do all I can to take care of you, it's only fair!" I replied smiling back at her, giving her a hug.

"Well I've had exs in the past who lost their jobs and they did fuck all when they were home all day, so this is a nice change!"

"I've never been like that... I can't just sit at home and do nothing."

"I know babe." She smiled.

We sat on the couch cuddling, watching TV shows until it was time for bed. When we got to bed, she took out the plug and she changed the battery on it. She told me she got rechargeable batteries for it and said that it would be up to me to change it nightly. We were both exhausted from the previous nights activities, so we just cuddled up and went to bed.

The next few days went pretty much the same with Paul coming home right from work to dump his load down my throat and Kaitlyn fucking me with her strap on when she felt up to it. The only thing that did change was what I did in my free time. I spent a lot less time playing video games and a lot more time practicing giving blow jobs on both of the dildos. I got used to the 6 inch one pretty quickly but the 9 inch was a challenge. The rest of my time was spent chatting or roleplaying with guys online. Kaitlyn had found time to go through and edit the pictures she had taken of me. She cut it down from 50 pictures to 15. We uploaded the set to an amateur porn site and the amount of messages I got was astonishing. We included a link to my PayPal on the profile and some guys sent some pretty nice tips. One guy sent $200 which I thought was insane. Kaitlyn told me if I was willing there was a lot of potential money even in online sex work but it wasn't something that I jumped at doing.

On the Friday before my date on Saturday, my health coverage card finally showed up. I immediately looked on Google to find a therapist who specialized in gender identity issues. I was surprised to read on the forums that there was only one and only two doctors who was prescribing hormone replacement therapy. I thought that was crazy for a city of a million people but we did live in one of the most conservative areas of the country. We were often compared to Texas and the comparison wasn't that far off. I called her and her assistant was super nice but the soonest appointment I could get was for two weeks away which I was a bit disappointed with.

Saturday finally arrived, I woke up to my alarm, cooked breakfast and made coffee as normal, but I didn't put any gym clothes on, opting for a simple guys shorts and t-shirt, so that I had time to get ready for Luke. He said he was going to show up around lunch after I gave him my address. When Kaitlyn awoke she commented that when I was out today I should buy some nice girls shorts so that I had something cute but comfortable to wear around the house. I agreed. We ate, drank our coffees and then I dropped her off at work.

I came home and cooked Kaitlyn a meal of risotto and chicken. It was her favorite meal that I made and I wanted her to have a great dinner ready, it also reheated well. After that was done, I got in the shower, shaving every little bit of hair that had grown back in the slightest and shaving my face as close as I could manage without cutting it. I applied lotion all over my body and then got to work on my makeup. I was mostly done when my phone buzzed with a text from Luke, I'm here <3 I'm parked beside your car. I replied to him, you can come on in if you would like and have a seat on the couch, I'm almost done getting ready. He replied again, no offense but I've got massaging seats, I will just wait in my car and chill. No rush!