Finding Stephanie Ch. 04

Story Info
Stephanie continues to become herself.
7.4k words
4.76
2.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn had the next two days of work off and I was incredibly happy to get to spend time with her. I had missed her a lot since she had been working so much. I made her promise that unless we really needed the money she would keep it to one extra day rather than two because I needed more than just one full day a week with her. She agreed and said that working six days a week of 10 hour shifts was a little much as it was.

We spent those two days mostly at home taking every chance we could to have sex. Our sex lives had changed though, she was now not as interested in me fucking her and almost always wanted to fuck me. I thought I would really mind that but it didn't make a difference to me. The only time we left the house over those days was just to go get groceries. I hated grocery shopping alone because it was hard to know what kind of food she wanted to have for the week and I was happy to make anything for her.

The following two weeks flew by, I had fallen into a routine that I was very happy with, Kaitlyn and Paul seemed very happy with it as well. I really wanted to see Luke again but he was busy with work one week and had to travel back to Texas the following week.

Before I knew it my appointment with the therapist who specialized in gender identity had come. It was another hot day so I decided to wear my new sun dress and the ballet flats. I had also spent nearly an hour on my makeup. I wasn't sure why but I wanted to go all out so that way maybe the therapist knew I was serious about or at least that's what I thought.

I arrived at the clinic and the receptionist greeted me warmly, "Hi there, you must be Stephanie!"

"That would be me!" I smiled.

"The therapist will be with you shortly, just take a seat," she said pointing to the seats in the waiting room.

I looked around the waiting room there was a bunch of posters on the wall including ones for various difference support groups, one for PreP, one for a clothing swap that connected trans men with trans women that you could exchange clothing between the two of you, and one last one for STD testing.

As I was looking at the posters an older woman in her 60s opened up the door and looked at me, "Stephanie?"

I stood up and smiled, "Yep that's me!" she moved out of the way of the door and I followed her in. She directed me to have a seat on the couch, so I sat down.

"So Stephanie what can I help you with today?" she asked in a kind nurturing way.

I looked down a little bit at my ballet flats, "I think I might be trans," I looked up a little at her trying to gauge her response terrified she would tell me that I was just a confused young boy.

She smiled warmly and the way a grandmother does, "well I try not to make judgments so soon upon meeting somebody but I would say from looking at you that there might be a good chance of that. How long have you been feeling this way?"

"I always wanted my hair long as a kid and it was quite long in fact for a long time until a bully stuck gum in it. It had to be shaved all the way down cause the first hair dresser screwed up... I was terrified of ever growing my hair out again. But I know hair isn't everything... it was when puberty hit that I really felt that I potentially been born the wrong gender but it took a long time for me to actually put words to that. When I was in high school I was severely depressed I wasn't sure what was wrong with me until I was online and found out about trans people... everything just kind of clicked. But then I mentioned it to a couple of friends and most reacted poorly. Then I had a girlfriend, a few years later, who found out and reacted even worse than my friends. It wasn't until recently that I started to have a supportive group of people around me who didn't judge me for who I was." I finished my long story but short story of my life.

The warm smile disappeared from her face and turned into what I can tell was a hint of anger, "I'm so sorry you had to go through that Stephanie. Unfortunately it's not an uncommon situation for trans people. But I am truly happy that you have found a supportive group of friends. Hang on to them for dear life honey because people like that unfortunately don't come around often. So for how long have you been dressing as a female continuously?"

"It's been almost a month," I smiled.

"Well you're a lot further along than a lot of my other patients when they come in here for the first time."

I smiled and blushed a little, "is that a bad thing?"

"No, not necessarily, the biggest thing I try to lookout for is if it's a temporary thing which for you it doesn't sound like or if it's just a kink thing and transitioning would actually hurt you in the long term." She spoke on honestly.

"I don't think it's a kink thing... I mean I feel a lot more comfortable just being in girls clothes all the time being referred to with female pronouns and by a female name."

"Well that pretty much confirms that for me. Where would you like this to go?"

"I've heard about hormone replacement therapy and that is absolutely something I want," I replied.

She smiled, "well there are two doctors in the city who can prescribe that as you might know, one is an older doctor who might be out on his way out shortly and the other is a doctor in his mid 30s, so given your age it might be better to place you with the younger doctor so that way you don't have to change doctors early on in your transition."

"That sounds great!" I replied excitedly.

"Okay then, I will fax him over a recommendation letter and you should be hearing from his office by the end of the week to book your appointment. One last final order of business... Have you looked at the process of doing a legal name change?"

"No... I hadn't even considered that but that's a really fantastic idea!"

Smiled warmly, she printed out a standard letter, signed it and handed it to me, "this should help but you will also need to get your fingerprints done and get a police background check." She paused for a moment and then had a frown on her face "unfortunately, in this backwards province you can only get to gender marker on all of your information changed once you've had surgery."

"Like THE surgery!?" I asked.

"I mean the rules aren't super clear... so technically it could be any surgery at all. I know what they were thinking trying to make it be tied to bottom surgery but we have had some luck with just saying yes to surgery but not clarifying what surgery," she laughed a little. Gotta love malicious compliance.

"So, like I could get a boob job and that would suffice?" I was intrigued.

"It has in the past," she smiled, "so unless the provincial government gets their knickers in a twist we should be fine once we get to that point."

"And that point is?" I questioned.

"Typically about one year in is when we start to do that kind of stuff but given that you're already on a rapid timetable it could probably be moved up to six to nine months depending on when you plan on getting surgery."

I thought to myself I hadn't really planned on it but a big pair of boobs would be nice I did always like seeing them on other girls so on myself would be an added bonus... it would be something I would have to see if Luke would help me out with.

"It will all depend on financing." I replied.

"Doesn't it always? Kind of the way this world works." She sighed and I nodded. "Well, I think this is good for our first session. I would like to see you in another 3 months, see how things are going in."

"Okay! I can do that." I smiled.

"Just book the date with my receptionist on your way out. I hope you have a wonderful day Stephanie." She smiled.

I stopped at the front desk to book my follow-up appointment and then sent out a mass text to Kaitlyn, Luke, Paul and Sarah: OMG!! IT'S DONE! I'VE GOT A REFERRAL TO SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT HORMONES!!

They all replied congratulating me and saying how happy they were, I texted Luke separately, hey you, when you get a moment, can you give me a call, I've got something very important to ask?

I'm in a meeting for the next 30 minutes but I will call you after. Luke replied.

I drove home, just as I pulled into the parking space behind my door, my number rang with a number I didn't recognize, "hello?" I answered, confused.

"Hey babe, it's Luke. Sorry I should have mentioned I would be calling from my office line. I'm dialing through so I don't get charged up the butt for international calling. I personally don't care but the company does. So what's up?"

"Oh hey Luke. So my appointment today... they said I couldn't get my gender marker changed on my license and stuff unless I had surgery... so I was wondering if you would be willing to lend me the money to get a boob job... I know it's a lot to ask... but I figure you will get use out of them as well!" I giggled.

He laughed, "well how much are we talking about here?"

"From the research I've done... about 10 grand..." I spoke slowly.

"So about what I spent on you when we went out," Luke laughed again in a teasing way, "yeah it's fine, I will give you the money."

"Give me? No Luke I just need a loan and I will try to figure out how to pay you back."

"You will do no such thing Stephanie. In fact I'm going to call my bank and tell them to wire the money to your account right now."

"Luuuukkke" I extended his name out long "I'm not getting them done tomorrow, you don't need to send it that fast. I still need to tell my parents. If I show up with DDs they are going to be confused!"

"You're getting DDSs?!?! On your tiny frame, you will look like a porn star!"

"Luuuukke, I wasn't being serious, I was just giving an example."

He laughed again hard this time, "okay, I will stop teasing you. I'm happy for you. Seriously though, when are you thinking? I can do some research and find the best surgeon. You might need a passport and come down here cause of the whole 9/11 thing you can't do that on just your driver's license anymore."

"Oh... getting a passport wouldn't be a bad idea anyways in case you want to take me somewhere... but I want to do that after my name change. So on government time... probably at least a couple months."

"Okay, that sounds good. We will talk in person when I get home from Texas, I fly home Saturday morning, so I could come pick you up after I land."

"That sounds great! I've missed you Luke."

"I've missed you too Stephanie." I could hear the smile in his voice.

I walked inside and got on making dinner, I wanted to make one of my favorites so I made Korean short ribs, kimchi and rice. I finished it all, set it to stay warm in the oven, picked Kaitlyn up from work. On the way home we stopped to pick up a bottle of wine.

We chatted about our days over dinner when she broke up the regular conversation, "so are you going to tell Sam now that you've decided to go through with the transition?"

"I mean he sorta already knows, we've always been honest and told each other basically everything. I told him about the way I feel when he confessed to being bisexual to me." I replied. Sam was my best friend since grade 8.

"You should still tell him explicitly plus you haven't talked to him in a month, you should give him a call."

"I don't know if he's back from New Zealand yet. I'll send him a message on Facebook when we are done dinner."

"Okay... what about James?"

"James, fuck James. He's an asshole. We haven't spoke in years other than when he randomly got hired at work. I was just thankful to hardly ever be working with him."

"But James is the person you've known longest in your life... other than Sam he's your one life long friend."

"Some friend he is. I have no interest in including that duplicitous asshole in my life."

"Okay... well you should definitely tell your parents."

"Fuck... yeah, I should... I'm not looking forward to that. I know my mom will be okay but I think my dad is going to flip shit. He's always making homophobic jokes. I'm sure if he knew what trans people were he would make fun of us too."

"It's not like your dad is staunchly religious, didn't you tell me he refused to convert to Catholicism even to get you into a better school?"

"Yeah, I mean the man is basically an atheist but he's still very conservative. He belongs in this province. I'm surprised BC didn't kick him out and he left on his own accord." I laughed a bit.

"Well people might surprise you... and even if he reacts poorly, he's your dad, he deserves to know what's going on in your life."

"You're right babe... I'm just scared of losing him forever." I frowned.

"It's not like you could hide it from him forever, I mean soon you will have boobs and even your least slutty clothes are still very tight." She laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"Well I guess I'll call my mom and see about going over for dinner on Sunday... and message Sam. I think that's about it... everyone else can find out about it on Facebook."

We finished eating dinner, so I logged on to Facebook which I barely used and sent Sam a message, hey friend, you still in New Zealand studying or are you back home?

I waited for a bit and decided to call my mom, she picked up right away. "Hey honey, how are you doing."

"I'm doing well Mom... Are you guys free on Sunday. Kaitlyn and I would love to come over for dinner."

"One second let me ask your father" I could over hear my mom talking to my dad in the background of the call "he said it's fine, so we will see you on Sunday."

"Yeah, just to warn you, you might want to have plenty of bottles of your homemade wine ready to go, I have something important to tell you and dad."

"Oh my god, please tell me Kaitlyn isn't pregnant, I'm not ready for a grand child yet."

"No mom, Kaitlyn is not pregnant. I will just look a bit different than when you last seen me."

"That isn't a big deal sweetie, you've changed dress styles so many times."

"This is a bit more than that mom... anyways I will fill you in on Sunday. See you then."

"See you on Sunday Stephen!" I shuddered a little hearing my old name.

As the call ended I seen Sam had messaged back, yup still here until the end of the semester. What's up?

I typed back, I wanted to tell you in person but I don't want you to think that you don't mean more to me than just a regular ass friend on Facebook... so anyways... I'm trans... I'm going to start transitioning.

He sent back a smiley face emoji and then typed, glad to see you're finally working through that, what shall I call you now?

Stephanie... I'm going to update my name and make a post on here after I talk to my parents.

Oh fuck... well good luck with that. I know we are on a huge time delay but if you need to talk, I'm here for you.

Thanks Sam, ttyl, love ya

Ttyl Stephanie, love ya too

I turned to Kaitlyn who was watching, "Okay, told Sam and we are set for dinner at my parents on Sunday."

"Sounds good. I should tell my mom after you've made all you announcements, even though you've only met her the once and we won't see her again until summer vacation, she might be a little confused when I show up with a hot girlfriend."

"Yeah, that's for the best. Don't want to end up with an awkward meeting... oh by the way, Luke is coming home from Texas on Saturday, so we are going to go out for dinner, if that's okay, I will make sure you have dinner waiting for you when you get home... oh and he's willing to pay for my boob job."

"That's completely fine babe. That's great news! I can't wait to play with your big boobies." She giggled.

We went to bed not long after our conversation, I was a little disappointed in not having sex but after the long day I had it wasn't the worst option. I had a really hard time getting to sleep, worrying about talking to my parents.

Thankfully Friday went by just as all my others days had without a break in my routine. I was so happy for Saturday and for Luke to finally be home. I woke up a little early and did my makeup before making breakfast and coffee. I decided to wear the other sundress that Luke had gotten me since they were calling for another warm day.

I dropped Kaitlyn off at work and then rushed home to make her dinner, constantly refreshing my phone to make sure Luke's fight wasn't delayed. As I was finishing cooking, I seen the best notification, the flight had landed and a text from Luke saying that he was home and would see me soon. I refreshed my makeup, did my hair and I was putting on my Chanel #5 when I heard Luke's car pull up. I got into his Mercedes, leaned over and gave him a big hug any kiss on the lips.

He smiled, "I missed you so much."

I smiled back at him, "I missed you a lot too."

As we were driving off he turned to me when we reached a red light, "I need to go home, shower and drop off my things but do you have any thoughts on what you would like to have for dinner to celebrate?"

"A steakhouse sounds like a really good way to celebrate," I replied.

"That is an excellent way to celebrate," he agreed.

As we drove the rest of the way to his house, we filled each other in about both of our past two weeks. I told him in more detail about my appointment with the gender therapist and he told me about being back home to Texas which was mostly for work but he also got to see family as well.

We got to his house and I helped him bring in his bags as he had done for me when we went shopping two weeks earlier. As he was unpacking he left one bag out in front of me.

"Aren't you going to put this away as well?" I asked.

"No..." he stopped and smiled, "that's for you!"

I smiled at him, "you didn't have to get me anything."

"You're right but I wanted to!"

I opened up the bag to find a pink and white Plaid button up shirt with Pearl buttons, and what appeared to be very high quality pink cowboy boots. I looked at him with a bit of confusion.

He smiled warmly, "well Stampede is coming up and I wanted you to have something nice to wear for it, also if we're still together my family will be in town and I would love for you to meet them."

"We're together?" I turned my head a little to the side.

"Well I guess I should have officially asked you but I just kind of assumed given everything," he smiled awkwardly.

"Is this your awkward way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked.

He laughed, "I guess so."

"No offense babe but I'm starting to clue in to as why you might be single," I giggled poking a bit of fun at him.

He just laughed, "did you reach the bottom of the bag?"

"Umm bottom?" I dug through bag to find a jewelry box and opened it to find a black and rose gold Omega watch with a black face, rose gold hands and small diamonds at each hour. I felt my jaw drop, "holy shit, this is beautiful... It must have cost a fortune."

"Let's not talk about cost," he laughed, "I was at the store with my brother, seen it and thought of you. You are always looking at your phone for the time and I thought it would be easier to check a watch then to always be looking at your phone."

I gave him the biggest hug I possibly could and kissed him from deeply, I tried on the watch and it was surprisingly too big. Luke noticed, went to his closet and brought back a jewelry tool kit. He took off one of the links and handed it back. I tried it on again and it fit perfectly.

He laughed a little, "I guess I should have assumed your little wrist would need even more links taken out, I had the jeweller take out 4 of them already but I guess it wasn't quite enough, good thing I paid attention when he did it!"

I frowned a little, "they aren't that small!!"

"Babe... your wrist is as small as the average woman. So perfectly normal, you're right." He laughed again.

He left the room and went into the shower. I sat in bed staring at my new watch, completely mesmerized by it. I used to wear watches all the time, so having one on again just felt right. He came back, his hair still wet and slicked back, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked down at my new watch, only 3 o'clock... still lots of time before dinner time. I gave him the come hither motion with my fingers, he walked over and stood in front of me. I reached up and pulled the towel off of his body revealing his semi hard cock. I leaned forward, taking the head into my mouth, twirling my tongue around.

12