Finding the Grail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REVELATIONS

Mom and I got together twice more over the next two weeks. Each time they were more intense, but each time she finished her orgasm, she skirted quickly out of my room before I could say or do anything.

To say I was frustrated was an understatement, but I bided my time. I knew that eventually something had to give. It did, but in a surprising way.

Dad had a wedding one Saturday, and while mom usually helped the women's group with the meal, she was recovering from a cold the previous day. Dad agreed it might not be best to not infect the congregation and newlywed couple; so mom stayed home.

I had settled into a chair on the deck with my IPad, thinking I would give mom some quiet to rest. Only a few minutes later the sliding door opened and mom came out with two glasses of ice tea.

She was wearing that blue fluffy robe again, and I wondered if the being "sick" had been to be alone with me. I soon discovered I was right, but for a different reason.

"We need to talk." Mom said as she settled in the chair beside mine.

"OK" I nodded. "But don't ask me to stop, I couldn't even if I wanted to, and I don't want to." I told her.

"Stop?" a look of surprise crossed mom's face. "God no baby" she said. "I've felt more alive this last month than I have in two decades." A smile crossed her face.

"But...things are...escalating." She said hesitantly.

I thought of the hot hand jobs she had given me, and the taste of her juices. I knew she was right; if things continued there was only one end to all of this. I sat silent waiting for her to continue.

"There are some things you need to know" she said with a heavy sigh. "I don't know how much your sister or brother remembers" she took a sip of her tea.

"But all of this" she waved her hand in the air. "Isn't how it once was. In fact it isn't even how it was supposed to be." She frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Before the...accident." Mom said carefully. "When you father and I first married, things were...well just different."

"What do you mean different" I was getting curious.

"For one thing, your father could fuck like an animal." She turned and looked at me.

I wasn't sure which I was more shocked at; the bluntness of my mother and her language, or the thought my father actually could fuck. I just stared at her in surprise.

"How do you think we had three children barely a year apart?" mom half smiled back. "We fucked in the bedroom; in the living room; God even the shower. He was insatiable." She told me

I was stunned; my father a fucking machine. My God that pious ass, were we talking about the same man? Then it hit me what mom had said.

"The accident, it changed him?" I asked softly.

"Yes" Mom sighed. "Overnight it suddenly became dirty. Every time I wanted sex to he spouted some bible verse then rolled over and went to sleep."

"My God" I whispered.

"After you get rejected enough, you just give up." She said sadly. "Over time I simply locked up those desires...those needs." She took a deep drink of her tea as I watched her.

"Then, I caught...saw you." She looked over at me.

"I was masturbating." I said simply.

"Yes, you were masturbating." Mom stared at my groin. "That cock; that cum...God that cum." She almost moaned.

"You woke up?" I suddenly understood.

"With a vengeance" mom sighed back. "I went to my room and frigged myself to four orgasms after that. I thought I was going to pass out." Mom half smiled.

"I have to ask" I looked at mom. "Why stay?" I was curious.

Mom just turned her head and stared silently at me. It took me a moment, but the light finally came on in my head.

"You stayed for us." I said in a hushed voice. "For your children" I said.

"Yes. First it was your brother; and then your sister. Mostly, it was for you." She tried to give a wan smile. "We always were the closest." She admitted.

I was stunned. The sacrifice she had made; to totally bury her own needs and wants; for her children, made all my trials seem so trivial.

"Then, I saw you; and that magnificent cock." She continued. "You weren't a child anymore. You were a man, and God you wanted me." She looked into my eyes. "You wanted me as a woman, something I hadn't felt in a very long time." She said softly.

"I do want you" I told her. "I want to feel you, taste you; be with you." I stared back at her.

"Prove it" mom's voice was husky.

I knew what she was asking. Without a word I unsnapped my jeans, raising my ass slightly from the chair, I slid my jeans and boxers over my hips. My cock caught on the edge of my jeans and slapped against my belly as I pushed them lower, finally kicking them free.

I now sat on our deck with my mother, a raging hard eight inch cock doing most of the talking for me. Most of, but not all thank God.

"How long..." mom started to ask then stopped.

"Since you sat down" I told her honestly. "Does that answer your question about wanting you?" I couldn't help ask.

Mom finally pulled her eyes away from my throbbing cock and looked into my eyes.

"That woman is almost free" she said softly. "Can you handle her?" she asked.

"I'll do my best" I said honestly. "I want to please her beyond her wildest dreams." My own voice was getting husky.

"If that woman is set free..." mom hesitated and stared into my eyes. "The ministers' wife will vanish, possibly forever. Do you understand?" she said quietly.

Mom moved her eyes from my cock to my face; I could see the lust glowing behind her eyes as she ran her eyes over my body each time. My cock twitched causing mom to gasp slightly at the movement.

"Now or never baby" she whispered with a hoarse voice. "Tell me what you want."

I thought carefully about her request. I knew what I wanted, but I didn't think the time was right. That part of her had been buried for so long was just coming back, and I wanted to take this a step at a time.

"I want..." I stared into her eyes. "I want my mother to suck my cock."

"Oh baby" mom moaned as she slid from her chair and onto her knees.

Like some wanton slut I watched her crawl the short distance between our chairs. I opened my legs, allowing her to slide closer, her hand coming up to wrap around my dick.

"Oh baby" mom whispered. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this."

I opened my mouth to tell her to go ahead, but only a groan came out as without warning her hot mouth descended over my cock. I looked down and watched in amazement as my mother gave me my first blowjob.

"Mmmmmmmmm" mom moaned as her lips glided up and down my shaft.

I shuddered as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip. I thought my balls were tight enough, but when her hand came up and cupped my full sac I thought I was going to blow right there.

Her mouth suddenly slipped off me, her hand tightening into a ring around the base of my cock. I felt the pressure build in my glands, making my balls slowly settle back down.

"Not yet" mom hissed with sheer lust. "I'll tell you when to cum, not before" I could see the fire glowing in her eyes.

I couldn't believe the woman she had kept hidden inside. Every movement reeked of sex and lust. When she totally released my cock from her grip, I watched as her mouth sucked hard around my crown, and then slowly slid down until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Fuck, she had just deep throated me, I realized.

At the same time she reached up and pulled her robe free, and I could only stare as her totally nude body came into view. I tell you this, there is nothing like having a nude and horny woman kneel between your legs with your cock shoved down her throat.

I couldn't stand it anymore. Reaching down I wrapped my fingers into her dark hair, holding her head still I began to arch my hips. I could hear the wet slurping as I began to fuck her hot mouth. I thought she might get mad, but instead she only hummed her approval of me taking command. The vibration went straight to my balls, sending my body into overload and shutting my brain down at the same instant.

"Take it mom, suck that cock" I roared as my orgasm built. "I'm going to fucking cum." I told her

I arched my hips up harder, driving deeper. I could hear her start to gag on my length, but she seemed to feed off the motion. I felt my balls slap against her spit covered chin. The sight of my cock buried down her throat was too much.

"FFFUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I roared as my balls exploded.

I heard her choke as the first rope pumped deep into her throat so I pulled back slightly, letting the second thick wad flood her mouth. I watched the muscles in her throat working as she tried to swallow what had to be the biggest load of my life.

"Mmmmhmmmm" mom cooed as she slid her mouth off my slowly deflating cock.

I could only sit in my chair in wonder and watch as this woman who until recently had been the staid and dour mother I knew, reached up and used a finger to wipe up the string of cum that had dribbled from the corner of her mouth.

"God you're delicious" mom sighed and then sucked her goo covered finger clean.

"And you are..." I couldn't even say the word.

"A slut?" mom asked with a smile, her eyes now shining bright.

I had never seen her look so alive and vibrant as she did kneeling at my feet right then. It was then I saw the woman my father had fallen in love with and I pitied him. He couldn't remember this beautiful and sexy creature, and now she belonged to me.

Mom rose to her feet in front of me, bending at the waist she cupped my chin and stared into my eyes. It took all my will power not to look down at those pendulous breasts swaying in front of me.

"Better believe it baby" mom said firmly. "And you are about to find out just what kind of slut I was." I shuddered at her words.

Mom released my chin, turning she bent and picked up her robe. I couldn't help but stare at the globes of her ass as they filled my sight. God I wanted to fuck her so badly, but she had managed to drain my balls to such a point I knew it was useless to even try.

Turning back, mom smiled when she saw where my eyes had been. She wiggled her hips, shaking her firm ass for me.

"When I was in college I worked as a waitress." She said. "You can't imagine the times I served people their dinner while your father's hot cum dripped down my thighs." Jesus she was driving me crazy.

"Which reminds me" mom turned and looked hard at me. "When you fuck me; and you WILL fuck me" her voice dripped with lust.

"There are two rules" she calmly pulled her robe back on. "One, there will be no condoms." I could only nod in response.

"Rule two" she bent down her hot breath in my ear. "Don't you dare fucking pull out, understood."

"Yes" I croaked back.

HONOR YOUR MOTHER

I swear over the next month I went about crazy. I wanted to fuck mom so bad it was about all I ever thought about. I held back though, I wanted it to be her decision. She had admitted that day on the deck that we would be together, but the time had to be right; for both of us not just me.

Once, I asked mom about it. All she would say was she wanted it to be special, and a time when we would not be interrupted. I never questioned her; I figured she had something in mind.

I won't say we were idle during that time. I dry humped her in the kitchen while dad worked in his study. Once she slipped into my room and sucked me dry while dad showered. It was like I had released years of wanton desires, and this amazing woman intended to make up for lost time.

I realized just how devious my mother could be when Dad announced the annual bishopric meeting for the church. This was an event Mom and Dad had attended together every year and took them away for nearly a week. It was always a time I actually enjoyed having the house to myself.

When Dad said he was planning on taking mom, she had calmly talked about the two rooms she would book at the hotel. My surprised father asked her why two and mom reminded him that he had promised my brother could attend since it would help his seminary training.

Dad was fine with two rooms until mom showed him the price; I thought Dad was going to have a seizure. Oh the demoness sprang her trap right there, and the poor man never had a clue.

By the time their little discussion had ended, Dad had firmly told her she would not be going, that my brother would go; and that was final. For anyone else hearing you would have sworn it was his decision, but the small smile on my mother's face as she "tearfully" walked by me told me otherwise. Dear God, she had just given us the house to ourselves for almost an entire week.

The drive would take the two of them about ten hours, so we sadly waved them good-bye about ten that morning. After watching them drive away, mom and I entered the house. I heard the sound of the front door lock snapping and the dead bolt being set. I turned and faced my mother leaning against the front door.

"Neither of us is leaving this house for the next six days." She said. "I want you to go upstairs and take a hot shower, and then come to the master bedroom." I nodded my agreement and started for the stairs.

"From this moment on and for the next six days" mom's voice stopped me. "YOU are the man of this house. Do you understand?"

I turned at looked at mom. Her eyes were bright but there was something there, I thought carefully for a moment. For the first time I think I really did understand. I straightened my shoulders and steadied my voice.

"I am going to take a shower" I repeated, letting her know I heard her and did agree. "I expect you on that bed, waiting; and nude." I stared at her. "If you have any clothing on, I will rip it off of you. Do you understand?" I said.

Mom's eyes widened and a smile spread across her face. I swear to God her nipples instantly hardened at my words. I knew she was going to answer as her lips parted, but instead I turned and mounted the stairs, I wanted the message clear I expected compliance.

Washed and dried, I walked nude down to my parents' bedroom. For the next six days it was going to be my bedroom; and longer if I had anything to say about it.

Stepping into the bedroom I was greeted by the sight of my mother kneeling in the center of the bed. Her body almost glistened in the light from the sun coming through the window. Then I saw her test, the bra she still wore. I thought something was different, and then realized she had actually changed. This wasn't the same bra she had on earlier. This was an older worn one. One you can afford to lose, I thought silently.

Mom continued to kneel and watch as I crossed the room. When I stood at the side of the bed, mom lowered herself to her hands and knees and crawled to the edge, my hard cock only inches from her face.

"Finally" she whispered.

Without a word I reached down between us, gripping the tops of the cups of her bra. Her eyes grew wide as the muscles in my arms flexed, followed by a ripping sound. The two cups separated in my hands and I pulled the now destroyed garment free.

"Welcome home...Man of the House" mom whispered.

"Now I will honor my mother" I told her softly. "Suck my cock." I growled.

Mom leaned forward on her hands and knees opening her mouth. In one move she engulfed my thick cock to half way. The heat that enveloped my groin was intoxicating; I reached down and gripped the sides of her face.

Mom gave a mewling sound as I began to move my hips, slowly fucking her mouth. I felt the engorged head bump the back of her throat but kept going. I had been dreaming of this for over a month, and I was not going to be denied.

"That's it mom, suck your son." I groaned.

"Ullkkkkk" mom tried to talk as I shoved my cock down her throat.

I felt my balls slap against her chin as I buried myself to the root. There was no question of who was in charge this time, as eight inches of hard meat stretched her throat over and over.

I could hear her taking breaths through her nose, looking down I watched her own spit dribble from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. The sight was enough to make me want to blow my load down her throat right there, but I had other plans for my first hot load.

With a swift jerk, I brought moms' head back, my cock coming free with an obscene pop. She mewled again as she tried to get at my spit covered dick; but instead I shoved her back hard enough to send her sprawling on the bed on her back.

"My turn" I growled as I dropped onto the bed between her spread thighs.

"ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mom screamed as I slammed my mouth over her dipping pussy.

"Baby...Oh God...yes...eat me." Mom babbled as I drove my tongue as deep as it would go.

There was no finesse, no romance; this was pure animal lust and the best kind...incestuous as a son eats his mother's cunt. I could taste her fluids as they flowed like a river out of her and into my mouth.

I opened my mouth and sucked her clit in deep, my teeth grazing the hard bud. I had to grip moms' hips as she squirmed and wiggled on the bed under me.

"Oh shit...Oh God..." she kept gasping. "What are you doiinnggggggggggggg" she wailed.

I gripped both her ass cheeks as her hips rose from the bed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her toes curl as her orgasm peaked. I could feel her whole body start to vibrate, and then with a scream a fountain of hot juice sprayed across my face.

"Motherfucking, goddamned...eat me you BASTARD" the obscenities poured out of her equal to the cream that coated my face; as the woman hidden inside her roared to life.

As mom collapsed back onto the bed, her fists gripped handfuls of sheets. I could hear a soft whimper but couldn't make out the words. Pulling my mouth free, I slid up her now sweat soaked body. Her eyes were closed and her face suffused with a glow.

"Say it." I whispered down to her.

Mom's eyes fluttered open and she stared up into my face. She released her grip on the sheets and slid her hands down my back, until she now gripped a cheek of my ass in each hand.

"Fuck me...please" she sounded like she was begging

That was all I needed; I reached down and held my pulsing cock in one hand while I supported myself on the other. Aiming the engorged head for her swollen lips, I lowered my hips. Just as the tip touched her moistness, I looked into her eyes.

"I love you" I whispered.

"Prove it" mom whispered back.

My cock head parted her lips like wet petals, as I slid the head inside accompanied by a soft wet sucking sound. I could feel her tight walls gripping my cock as I held still.

"Oh Jesus" mom groaned as she stared into my face. "Slow baby" she gasped. "It's been two years."

Two years since mom had had sex, holy shit, I thought. No wonder her walls felt like a velvet vise, she was back to being as tight as a virgin against my eight inches. With a grunt I pushed down, sliding a couple more inches into her.

I watched as mom's eyes fluttered again, her mouth opening in a silent Oh as her body gave a small spasm under me. I could feel her nails dig lightly into my ass and then slowly eased up.

"My God" mom breathed out a long sigh. "I just came, fuck that was good." A small smile crept on her face. "Fuck your mother good baby" she encouraged me more.

With only half my cock inside her tight tunnel, I began to rock my hips, slowly sliding in and out of her now dripping pussy. With each forward motion I slipped more and more of my length inside her.

"Oh shit" mom grunted as my pelvis came down on hers, my entire eight inches now buried to the hilt inside her. Her grip tightened on my ass, holding me in place.

"Don't move" mom gasped.

I could feel her hips grind in a slow circle under me, as her mound pressed against my pelvis. There were like rhythmic waves pulsing along her tight walls as my mother skewered herself on me.