Finding the One Ch. 07

Story Info
Building the relationship.
4.5k words
4.73
27.3k
24

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh chapter of an eight chapter story. I recommend starting with chapter one.

My thanks go to Joffa for providing his spelling and grammar expertise. His help is highly appreciated. If any errors remain, I'm sure they happened after his editing.

Please vote and/or leave comments. It is your feedback which fuels my motivation.

++++++++++

Ch. 07: Building the relationship

The next morning I woke feeling better than I had in a long time. The Pneumonia that had almost killed me was, while still affecting me, clearly beaten and retreating. And probably more important, I had come to terms with my feelings and emotions regarding Melissa. Since I first noticed her, fell into her deep, green eyes for the first time, I knew that she was the one who could hurt me more than anybody else. Not even my sister-in-law Andrea, whom I had known for almost twenty years or her kids that I adored beyond reason, had such a destructive potential.

But she also had the potential to deliver happiness, joy, peace and love to an extent I hadn't thought possible. And I had learned that from looking into her eyes once. That much was clear to me now; that was why I had blocked her off that night at the club or the later opportunities. But I was done being scared of the negatives that could happen but was instead looking forward to the potential positives. Somehow I knew she wouldn't intentionally hurt me.

I got up to go to the kitchen. On my way, I passed the bedroom Melissa had chosen for herself. She had left the door open and I took a quick peek inside: she was still sleeping, mostly covered but one of her legs stuck out. And what a delectable leg it was. It took all my willpower not to go into her room and start feasting on that leg. Instead, I went downstairs and got myself a coffee from the capsule machine. While the coffee ran through I went to my office to get my laptop.

I sat down at the kitchen table, started the computer and opened the email-program. I prepared an email to all employees in which I thanked them for all the flowers and well-wishing cards, informed them that I was over the worst and announced that I would take some time off to fully recuperate. They would not hear or see anything from me for at least two weeks.

I was reflecting on a paragraph in which I wanted to express my confidence in the management team and every single employee to be successful in reaching both their personal and professional targets during my absence when Melissa entered the kitchen.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? No working!"

I waved her over to let her look at the email. This softened her reaction massively, especially the part where I told them about taking time off. She allowed me one call with Helen but supervised me closely to make sure I wouldn't turn it into a full-scale business meeting, not that it was necessary; Helen would never have allowed such a thing to happen.

When the call was done and the email was sent, I moved towards the counter to start and prepare breakfast for us. Of course, this attempt was shot down before I had opened the fridge.

"You go somewhere other than the kitchen and indulge your hobbies."

After pouting a bit I left the kitchen for the living room. The next thing I found out was rather depressing: I had no hobbies. In the last seven years, my life had consisted of work. When being at home I either continued to work or watched some nonsense on TV. I enjoyed gardening but I couldn't shake the impression that Melissa would intervene for multiple reasons if I tried to do some gardening in the middle of October with temperatures around ten to fifteen degree Celsius (fifty to fifty-nine Fahrenheit).

While attending university I didn't pursue any hobbies as I was fully engaged majoring in computer science, mathematics and business administration.

So what did I do in High Scholl when I was not learning? I played games on the computer. I was tutoring. I read. Maybe I could take up a new hobby? What were my interests outside the information technology?

I regularly visited the gym. I could expand on that and take up some sport like Tennis or Squash. I always wanted a dog. But these would have to wait until I was better. Less physical and more indoors. Should I take up gaming again? But somehow I couldn't see me sitting at a computer doing anything but working.

I slipped into a very bad mood while realising how one- sided my life had become. I didn't even have any interests apart from working.

"Breakfast is ready!"

As we sat and ate and talked about how to spend the coming week, I remarked to Melissa that I didn't have any hobbies or interests outside work.

"For years you have devoted your entire life to your company and neglected your personal development. Of course, you don't have any hobbies. But don't worry. If you reduce your workload you will automatically develop some. You have been working out. That's a good hobby, just not one you can follow right now. We will find something less strenuous for the next week.

How about being pampered by me?"

"Don't you have to study or attend lectures?"

"Tired of me already?"

"No. But I'd hate it if you didn't chase your own targets just to care for me."

"Caring for you is my one and only target right now. I can do most from here and should be able to catch up on everything else. Please don't worry. I'm sure you are worth taking a chance."

Once finished with breakfast I was supervised taking my medicaments and sent to take a shower while she cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen. I intentionally skipped drying my hair as I had enjoyed Melissa doing it immensely and just as I was about to leave the bathroom with mostly wet hair, she came into my bedroom.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with laughter. "You enjoy being pampered by me. Sit down and let me take care of your hair."

I suppose my smile gave me away as I happily complied and greatly enjoyed her fingers tenderly combing my hair.

This was how we spent the two weeks. Melissa made sure I took my pills, kept warm, ate enough and didn't do any kind of work. I made it easy for her. I didn't try to sneak away to work or do something strenuous but focussed on recovering and getting to know Melissa. And I was really willing to change my life style. I would not neglect the company but I accepted that I needed some regular downtime, both physically and mentally.

We both enjoyed the building sexual tension. We never discussed it but we had come to an unspoken agreement that we wouldn't sleep together during these two weeks. The first few days that was not too difficult as I was already exhausted when I walked up a flight of stairs. But as I gradually regained most of my fitness, it became reciprocally harder by the day if not by the hour.

When I felt I had sufficiently recovered I insisted on at least helping in the house. Step by step I increased my contribution by helping to prepare meals, clear the table, empty the dishwasher, do some laundry or change the sheets. I was used to doing these things and I was really starting to feel bored. At the end of the two weeks, we had found a good level of sharing the tasks.

It was Melissa who upped the heat. I was loading the dishwasher about a week and a half after I had come back home from the hospital when I felt a finger drawn along my neck. Following my surprised exclamation, she looked as if she had no idea what just had happened.

From that moment on, whenever an opportunity arose, we would stroke, pat or graze each other but again we abided by an unspoken agreement that no outright sexual contact was allowed. Brushing a breast while trying to get to the spices was ok but grabbing the breast was not, grazing her butt along my penis was ok, rubbing was not. It certainly didn't help to reduce the erotic tension that built up in between us but that wasn't the intention. At times I felt as if I'd come in my pants when she breathed a kiss on my neck and a few times she was at least close to a small orgasm when I flicked an earlobe with my tongue or drew a finger along her thigh.

On Monday two weeks after I had been allowed to return home I went for the final check with the doctor. He declared me healthy and fit to return to full activities. For the first time, we found it difficult to talk to each other on the drive home. We both knew and eagerly anticipated what would inevitably happen when we arrived at home.

Melissa drove remarkably composed but I could feel her anticipation in the erratic use of the accelerator. After what felt like a four hour's drive we finally arrived at home. While I tried to unlock the door with my nervous and shaking fingers, Melissa fidgeted next to me. We had just about entered the house and shut the door when she started to undress me with the same urge that I felt. As we both failed to remove each other's jackets I pushed her away, a bit more forceful than intended, and shed it myself. She understood that it was impatience and not rejection that caused the shove and took the hint to remove her own jacket as well.

It was then that I realised that she was much better prepared than I was. She wore a loose fitting one piece dress of which she just slipped the shoulder straps off and let it fall to the ground revealing her feminine body dressed only in a matching black bra and G-string set. I was still fumbling with the top button of my shirt when she rushed in again and attacked my mouth with hers.

"You." She kissed me.

"Have." Another sloppy kiss.

"Far." More kisses.

"Too." Kiss.

"Many." Kiss.

"Clothes." She shoved her tongue into my mouth.

"On."

She grabbed the button row of my shirt and tore it apart sending the buttons of my Tommy Hilfiger everywhere.

"You know," I spoke in between our urgent kisses. She started fumbling with my belt.

"That it will be." Another kiss. The belt was now open and I had unhooked her bra.

"Totally underwhelming?" Another kiss. My pants were now open, her bra sent flying.

"I don't give a fuck," she moaned as I started kneading her left breast while I pulled her closer with my left hand on her ass.

"As long as we fuck," she pushed my underpants down and somehow, I suppose with the help of her foot managed to get them all the way down to the ground.

I was now naked, apart from my socks, rock hard and clumsily trying to remove her G-string. Failing to do so fast enough Melissa let go of my face and tore them off, not willing to waste any more time.

"Now." Kiss.

"Fast." Kiss.

"Hard," she threw her arms around my neck, lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I lifted her up a bit, aligned my cock with her opening and let her sink down, impaling her on my erect cock.

"Oh, God. Yes," she shouted and used the leverage she had with her arms around my neck to pull up and let herself fall down again.

"Yes. More."

I turned us around and leant with my back on the entrance door, grabbed her hips and helped her find a rhythm in the frantic fucking that ensued. It didn't take more than a minute for me to reach my boiling point. She had teased me to the point of spontaneous combustion for two weeks and this was what was about to happen.

"Mel. Hurry," I groaned between two kisses, gathering all my self-control to give her a few more seconds to reach her own summit.

But I was not the only who had been teased for two weeks.

"I'm..." was all she got out before her pussy gripped my cock with a vengeance and caused me to set off and spurt streak after streak of cum into her spasming womb.

We both screamed out our release into each other's mouths as we were still locked in our kissing. But the urgency was rapidly diminishing now that we both had had a release and changed into a loving, caring and caressing tasting of each other.

"That was not underwhelming," she said while still leisurely kissing.

"No, it definitely wasn't," I reciprocated the ministrations.

"That was the perfect ending of two weeks of foreplay."

"It was. I came so hard I'm a bit surprised my cum didn't spurt out of your ears."

"And I'm just glad I didn't pinch off your dick when I came."

We continued to kiss softly and lovingly while I slowly and carefully moved to the couch in the living room. I felt a new urgent need come up. The need to sit down. When I had reached the couch and cautiously sat down Melissa loosened her legs around my waist and took a kneeling position with me still buried inside of her.

I felt her squeeze her pussy and finally came around to notice that I hadn't gone soft.

"It seems as if we can try to make love instead of just copulating sooner than I thought," she stated.

"Why do I always have to be the party pooper?"

"What? Why? How?" Melissa stammered, shocked over the impression that I didn't want to make love to her.

"We just had unprotected sex. Don't you worry about things like pregnancy or STDs?"

I saw her face light up again, "No. I'm on the pill. That takes care of the pregnancy question and while you were in the hospital three weeks ago they made extensive tests looking for all kinds of diseases as you were unable to talk. I know that you are clean and I had myself tested last week while you were at your check up and got the results back today while you were being checked by your doctor. I'm clean as well."

I took her face in my hands and pulled her mouth to mine to give her another kiss.

"Then how about a shower next?"

"If you carry me so I don't drip on the floor on the way up."

"You just want me to return the pampering of the last two weeks," I teased.

"And I get to keep your wonderful cock where it belongs."

I carefully moved on the couch in order to get in a position to get up while Melissa prepared to lock her legs around my waist again. I finally managed to rise but the concentration on keeping the balance and the physical effort of getting up with an additional weight caused my cock to soften a bit.

Melissa must have felt that because while I walk over towards the stairs, she made all kinds of circling and rocking motions with her hip in order to get me fully hard again but I hadn't yet reached the middle of the stairs when I knew that it was a hopeless case. The exertion of carrying an extra one hundred and forty pounds up the stairs caused my blood to move towards my thighs.

Before I slipped out of her by shrinking I carefully set her down on the stair. She immediately moved a hand to cover her pussy, not out of modesty but to avoid our combined juices dripping out. I decided to help her by picking her up again, but this time sideways, one arm supporting her shoulders and the other under her thighs, and tipped her over a bit in an attempt to make her pussy the highest point of her torso.

It was not very comfortable for her so I quickly carried her up the stairs, through the bedroom and straight into the master bathroom. I saw her look at the whirlpool but carried her past and into the shower.

"Let's shower first. We can enjoy the hot tub later," I commented. We had so far refrained from using the hot tub because, again with an unspoken agreement, we hadn't trusted us to keep it chaste. But as of today, everything had changed.

I put her on her feet in the shower stall and she immediately started the water. While she was still trying to find the right temperature I started caressing her back with long soft strokes of my finger tips and started nibbling at the junction of her neck and her shoulders. I was promptly rewarded by a moan and her obvious distraction from adjusting the water temperature. On one of the downward strokes, I didn't stop at the small of her back but proceeded further down, rubbing over her firm and full butt cheeks. I turned my hands so that my fingers pointed downwards and strongly but without force grabbed her butt while simultaneously lightly biting her on the neck and then pulling my teeth enticingly over her fair skin.

She spun around, forcefully grabbed my face and pressed a forceful kiss on my lips.

"You better follow up on that promise, tiger."

"I have every intention to do so," I replied before engaging in a much softer kiss. "But not right now."

I kissed her again.

"Right now", kiss, "I want to explore you," kiss, "to discover you," kiss, "to seduce you."

"You can explore," kiss, "and discover", kiss, "all you want," kiss, "but you can't seduce me," kiss, "because I'm ready to jump your bones anytime again." Kiss.

We remained in the shower for a long time, stroking, kneading, grabbing and kissing each other over and over again. I spent a lot of time at her breasts, these perfect orbs with the surprisingly dark nipples that had no more than three-quarters of an inch in diameter when they were fully erect and heavily contrasted her fair skin. I found out that Melissa was extremely responsive to stimulation of her nipples.

I also invested a lot of time on her pussy because I was really looking forward to getting a taste of her and wasn't very keen on eating my own spunk. I didn't mind the taste in the mouth after a blowjob but didn't want to eat it myself so I used the shower head to bring her to an orgasm to flush it out with her own juices.

Our skin was already getting wrinkled from the water when we left the shower. We wrapped us in fresh towels and before I could pull her back in an embrace she hurried out.

"Melissa! Wait!"

"Right back. Wait in the bedroom."

True to her word she returned a minute later, holding a bottle of something in her hand.

"Mel? What is this?"

"Moisturiser. We spent nearly half an hour in the shower; my skin begs to have some lotion rubbed in. You think I can find a volunteer somewhere here around?"

"I don't know. The house is rather secluded: maybe if you put up an advert on the grocery store's black board?"

She stuck her tongue out at me and threw the bottle in my direction, let her towel drop to the floor and jumped on the bed, face down. "Don't use it sparingly, be generous."

I spent the next half hour putting the lotion on Melissa. I started by squirting some into my hands to warm it up and kissed her neck before applying the moisturiser to the neck I just kissed. I proceeded over her shoulders, past her arms to her hands before I returned and worked my way down her back, always kissing her before massaging the lotion in. I deliberately spent a lot of time on her perfect butt before proceeding down her legs, teasing her glistening pussy but not giving her the pleasure of contact, past her knees and finally her feet.

I then asked her to turn around to which she promptly complied and then thoroughly worked my way down her front. As I already knew about the sensitivity of her beautiful, dark nipples I spent deliberately long kissing, licking and nibbling them before meticulously rubbing moisturiser into them causing her breathing to deepen and quicken. I found out that she was a bit ticklish when I worked my way downwards past her waist and abdomen and right when she expected me to turn my attention to her pussy, I brushed right past it and started working on the front of her legs. I could see her pussy glistening with fluids when my glance swept over it on its way to her eyes to enjoy her reaction at being denied the desired stimulation.

When I had finished with her instep I placed my hands between her calves and pushed upwards, spreading her legs and her pussy wide open, turning her pelvis upwards for my easy access. I attached my tongue at the lowest point I could comfortably reach and drew it tantalisingly slow upwards to her clit which I compensated for its patience with a light flick of my tongue and a soft suckle with my mouth. I continued to explore her pleasure centre, teasing her outer lips, her inner lips, her vaginal opening and her clit. I alternated between licks and sucks and flicks, soft touches, hard stimulation. I probed her with my tongue, my fingers and my mouth and tried to remember how she reacted to what until I finally felt her tense up, approaching her climax. I led her onwards with constant ministrations until I felt her rush over the edge and gave her an extra push by clamping her clit between my lips, flicking it back and forth again and again with the tip of my tongue.

12