Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 08

Story Info
A young couple in the backseat of a car, abet with a twist.
3.8k words
4.77
10.6k
20

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
272 Followers

Tuesday Night, Hell Yeah

I had Tuesday off but Jamie worked, so I ended up doing homework while hanging out with Donna. She was still watching Supernatural while pecking away at math, frowning at her notes constantly. After watching a few minutes, I concluded it another monster of the week episode. Now what the fuck was the monster?

A text got me to look away from my laptop, seeing that it was from Jamie holding my attention far more than any of the other screens trying to do the same.

"Off work, almost home. You wanna grab something to eat?" I replied with an 'of course' without thinking about it and got ready, leaving Donna staring at Dean Winchester the way I probably looked at Jamie.

Stepping out into the breathtaking cold, I found my car and fired it up, trying to burrow deeper in my coat for any warmth that could be found. Turning the radio up with a shivering hand, I listened to Journey for a few minutes before the vents started blowing hot air. That done, I got going across the campus, passing maybe two cars on the way.

Pulling up to Jamie's dorm, I fired a text off and waited as commercials replaced the music. I surfed for something else to listen to and settled for what might have been Metallica? Jamie came out, head down and hurrying.

I popped the locks as he approached, a blast of cold air entering along side Jamie. Slamming the door shut, his hands were held before the vents spitting hot air as he shivered.

"Fuckin' winter!" Instantly I noticed the flowery smell of soap as Jamie continued to warm himself. His hair was still wet from what must have been a quick shower but looked different, still curling at the ends but not clumping as much.

"Whatcha want?" He looked at me puzzled, head cocked to the side. "For food?"

"Ah." A slight blush came over his face and he shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I uh, was hoping we could find some privacy." Shifting into drive, I got us moving. "Um, I-"

"Jamie, if you're horny just say so." I saw him nod, face on fire. "Cool, me too. We'll grab a burger or something then find a quiet place to make out and get murdered." That got a smile, Jamie brushing his hair back with what struck me as an oddly delicate gesture. Sure, I probably did a few dozen times a day but looked damn good when he did it. Then again, Jamie putting on a pair of my socks was probably enough to get me humping air.

He commented on the song and I turned it up, catching a solid 30 seconds of 'nana na' that I didn't expect from Metallica but Jamie started singing along and I had to listen. When it ended he went searching for yet more music as I navigated mostly empty streets, the street lights somehow emphasizing just how cold it was out. Still, I found a Burger King and ordered a burger for Jamie and a chicken sandwich for me. There was no one else in the drive through and the person at the window sounded stoned out of his mind. Not that I cared, I just wanted the food and then alone time with Jamie.

"How's the conditioner treating ya?" I took the offered bag and rolled the window up, knowing exactly where to go.

"It did what you said it would. I like it but why did I only now learn bout it?" It was my turn to shrug, as I really didn't want to bring up his inept father. Or maybe it was that girls were expected to look nice and pretty and guys were all suppose to eat nails for breakfast. Whatever the case, I'm infinitely glad Jamie broke that mold.

Turning off the main street, I drove across town to a smaller business district, slightly seedier and on the edge of town. Jamie still surfing the radio all the while, pausing to exclaim about some Genesis song that was apparently 20 minutes long. Pulling into a familiar lot, I gestured to the sign and he looked.

"'Dick's Auto'? Classy." I grinned, pulling around back.

"The old timers call it Dick's Handy Shop." That got a laugh and I couldn't help but smile. I'd spent plenty of time here and heard just about every joke that could be made about dicks. Mechanics only keep their language in check when talking to customers and I learned all my cuss words from hanging out here, fetching tools and laughing at the absurdities being tossed around.

"This is where my parents work. Dick still owns the place but my Dad is the head mechanic and my Mom does the books. I know when everyone leaves and this place is dead until 6 AM." Parking in the empty back lot, I turned the headlights off and unbuckled my seat belt, shifting to face Jamie. In the green glow of the dash lights, his flush was an unearthly color, fidgeting to get his belt undone. Cassandra and I had made out a few times in this car but those memories failed to take hold as he leaned towards me and we kissed as Genesis played on.

"Get in the back." A parting kiss and he squirmed over the center console, my car a two door Oldsmobile, reliable as the sunrise. I fought to get my coat off, Jamie struggling as well and by the time I crawled back to him, we were both breathing hard.

Positioning my legs, I descended to meet his lips again, his chest heaving. I felt that hardness I'd come to expect and then the firmness of his chest against mine as I snuggled closer. In the shadows we found each other, not wasting any time. I dipped my hand into the waist of his jeans, finding that he was wearing panties and that made it better. Then up, as his tongue danced with mine, feeling his smooth midsection and to the hard shell of the bra he wore.

Once more Cassandra appeared in my head, having made out with her in nearly this exact same position except with her on top. She'd been topless, looking down on me with a grin that would have made any of the boys in the school we went to blow their load right then and there. That fond memory faded, as I had Jamie here and now. He trusted me, asked for this and was in clothing I'd either helped him pick out or had given to him. This was our time and I was going to make the most of it.

Breaking from the kiss, partially to catch my breath, I pulled up his hoodie and shirt. With most of his face hidden in shadow, I saw one pleading green eye as I exposed the peach bra concealing his chest. Readjusting, I dipped my head low and instead of kissing his lips I nuzzled the bra, earning a groan.

"Mmm, like that?" Resting my chin on Jamie's breast, I smiled down on him. I felt the deep breath he took and the insistent press of what I'd taken in my mouth against my stomach as he worked up the ability to speak.

"Y-yes. Please, just, I..." Exhaling, as if frustrated, Jamie reached back for the bra latch but I took care of that, my heart hammering. Since Jamie had first taken his shirt off and shown me he had boobs, this is what I wanted. I'd seen them in my bras, from plain to push up and now it was time to see them all natural.

Wriggling, Jamie shoved off his shirts, the straps of the bra dangling as the cups barely kept him modest. Crawling up, I kissed him on the lips, down his neck as my hands ran through his still damp hair, marveling at how soft it was. Down, to his collar bone, to those rising and falling swells and when I touched the obstruction, it was brushed aside. Lips brushing clean and smooth skin, I heard a gasp as they moved further up and another when I found the peak.

Sitting up, I looked at my prize, at what I and I alone had been trusted with. Jamie's full breasts were bared for me, rounding out the frame of his upper body and making it unmistakably female. Trapped under my legs and naked above the waist, it was hard to think of a more vulnerable position he could be in. I was speechless, beholden to Jamie and all his little details: how his pink areola darkened about the edges, how that little pebble in the center stood tall enough it cast a tiny shadow of it's own, that one eye in a rogue sliver of light staring with urgency I felt.

"Your beautiful." The words spilled out, mixing with the soft music currently playing. His eye blinked, the rest of his face lost to the dark.

"Then please. Please." Swallowing hard, Jamie ran his hands over what was now exposed, causing them to jiggle ever so slightly before burrowing into his hair. Falling to my elbows, I kissed the soft patch begging for attention, Jamie tensing at my touch as much as when I did the same to his dick. My tongue crept out, taking in just how tender and touchable this part of him was. His cry, breathless yet full of passion, broke what restraint I had left.

Opening wide, as if to receive his masculinity, instead I embraced Jamie's femininity. Supported by one arm, my other hand took in the curve of his left breast, thumb running over that hard point, the twin of which I had in my mouth. He stirred under me, back arching familiarly before he let loose with what might have been a scream if he only had more air to put into it.

Yet I didn't stop, couldn't. His nipples weren't the oblong, tiny things most guys seemed to have but slightly puffy and round, soft and yielding, utterly feminine. I lashed my tongue about a few times before letting loose, circling that tender spot as Jamie's head thrashed to and fro. Shifting, I switched to the other side, feeling his crotch press harder to me as my vision was filled with Jamie's pale skin and shadow. I heard cries, whimpers, and whines as I worked but nothing approaching 'stop'.

Tracing the areola slick from my attention, I tweaked the nipple with finger and thumb, making him jump and moan. I buried my face between his breasts, feeling his heat below and on either side of me before kissing each of the slopes. Waves of heat rolled out from the core of my being, translating to my panties being soaked through and a hunger to experience this for all it was worth, to finally have that curiosity carried for so long to be sated.

Sitting up, trying to find my breath that had gone rogue, I looked down at Jamie. His eyes were closed, one hand clutching at nothing and the other pawing at the backseat. My promise of fairness echoed back and I peeled off my shirts, undoing my bra and dropping it alongside his on the floorboard.

That one eye opened at the sounds of undressing, blinking a few times as if he didn't believe what he was seeing. I took my time, leaning forward and finding his lips with my own before settling my weight on him once more. This time, nothing impeded my breasts pressing against his, still wet from previous attention. A gasp and he attempted a kiss, instead giving a whimper as pitiful as it was alluring.

Once more I gave him a parting kiss and he gave a deep, approving groan when I latched on to one of the breasts on offer. Undoing his jeans, I began fondling what was trapped down there while continuing this most important work. Taking a handful, I gave it a squeeze and found him to be that paradoxical mixture of yielding yet firm I'd always longed for. On and on, kissing, licking, and nibbling at Jamie, who seemed incapable of staying still or quiet. At one point he might have said my name but when I let loose to ask, his hand urged me back down and so I went. By touch I learned those curves he had hidden away for so long.

Becoming aware of a growing wet spot in Jamie's panties, I slid down there, one hand still rolling that hard nub as I finally let him free. Snapping upright, I watched with fascination as it gave another jump when I tweaked a nipple. The head was slick as I kissed it like before, tongue going around once, twice before Jamie gave a pained moan and I nearly gagged at the sudden flood that came forth.

Taking in slightly more, I felt all of Jamie shudder as he fired load after load into my mouth. That he had been pushed so close to the edge by me getting his shirt off made this astonishing sounding orgasm more potent, Jamie cupping a breast as the flood finally ceased. Now with my mouth once full of the aftermath of our time together, I had to know if he would partake once more. With his spent seed resting hot and heavy on my tongue I let loose. Pushing himself upright, Jamie was panting hard yet drew closer as he had before.

I lifted a hand to one of his breasts as we kissed, slowly, tenderly. I closed my eyes as he returned the favor, his tongue finding mine and what lay upon it. Rising, head brushing the ceiling, I opened my mouth wide and what remained of his orgasm returned back to Jamie. Lips still to mine, his tongue broke away and he swallowed.

I sank back to his level as he pulled me into a crushing embrace, his breathing hot and frantic in my ear as any restraint I had left failed, undoing the button to my jeans and worming a hand were it was needed most. Without a world he kissed me and there was a new taste there, once of his own making and this time it was my turn to break away from him.

Seeing Jamie's naked torso draped in shadow, the shine of his own cum heavy on those lips, it took only seconds for the blinding, total orgasm to burn through me. My vagina clenched on nothing, my nipples hurt and none of that mattered as pleasure shot down my limbs, pooling in my fingertips and toes before burning out. A lingering remnant, like the smoldering cast off of a firework that had lit up the whole sky, left me nigh blind as all I could do was feel, to witness this moment that lasted years.

By the time vision had returned, I saw nothing but the fogged up back window, completely obscuring the outside world. Fumbling, nothing seemed to respond like it should, I reached to the driver side door and cracked both the windows. The chill crept in instantly but it was welcome, cutting past the stifling heat.

"Gen..." Brushing hair out of my face, I saw Jamie sliding his jeans off, in only the dark slip of panties and the clinging shroud of night. "Can, can I ask you something?"

"Anything." Parts of me were numb from aftershocks and thinking was difficult but I meant it.

"I want you behind me again." I blinked a few times, being presented with an idea and not understanding it. "Like the night I tried the push up bra on."

"Oh." Flashes of then smashed into now and I couldn't figure out how we'd fit together in the limited space. Most of my brain meats had been shredded by orgasm and boobs. "Sure." My jaw dropped when Jamie rose to his hands and knees, head down and butt up. Being presented with this, I had to respond.

Climbing upright, I heard the music playing on as I took my position behind Jamie. Taking him by the hips, I undid my jeans and shoved them down in an impatient rage. This was too much, the 'hows' and 'whys' lost in the need for action. Knees spread as far as the seat would allow, I pulled Jamie into where my legs were spread. A cry, loud and girly, came from him, prompting me to do it again. This time, I pushed my soaked mound to meet him.

With each thrust, Jamie got louder. I alternated with long, hard movements that lingered and shorter, brief slams that made him quiver. All the while, the only thought in my skull was that Jamie wanted to be riding a dick and I didn't have one. Yet.

I was fucking him. Each time he pressed back into me, I matched his need, pushing my labia into what was on offer. Every few thrusts I would reposition before pulling Jamie into my waiting sex, feeling his butt squishing against me as a part of me cursed not having what be obviously wanted.

Sounds spilled from Jamie as he tried to peer back at me but between the darkness, limited space, and screaming desire being met, there was no eye contact nor words. Yet I understood him and this dance we were doing. Each moan and cry was telling me I was doing right by him even as we defied what should be happening between a boy and girl in the backseat of a car. The utter need of him rocking back into me paired with those noises created by my actions was too much. My breathing was ragged, the slap of cold air invading our space just cruel enough to add to all these sensations assaulting me. Yet I kept going, I had to. He'd bent over for me, eager to take what I had and so I had to perform.

My clit had been mashing against Jamie's butt for some unknown eternity and when the next orgasm hit, all rhyme or reason was shattered. Keeping hold of his hips, I made noises of my own as the emptiness of my sex rang out but was overrode. I'd been in the midst of fucking Jamie and that thought caused more stimulation to crash over me, wrecking everything anew. Acting on instinct alone, as my mind was naught but Jamie in fractured, stuttering images, I held him close as if to bury what I had in his ass.

Even as my nerves crackled with the pure lightning of pleasure, I knew if someone wiped away the fog steaming up the windows they'd see me balls deep in Jamie, dumping my load. Yes, he had the dick but I'd done the work, been in charge, fucked him.

Falling backwards, I clawed for the window controls and slid the driver's side all the way down. The rush of cold was shocking and delicious, punching past the fog of exhaustion settling over my mind. I felt tired yet powerful, sitting like a victorious boxer in the corner of the backseat, looking at Jamie twitch, laying on his side. A groan, long and drawn out, was all he had to offer and all I could do was agree.

Leaning forward, I looked at the green digital clock and winced at seeing the time. I'd be struggling tomorrow but nothing would make me regret the time spent here.

"Hey, if ya still alive get dressed. We gotta go." Another groan but he moved, reaching in the foot well and coming up with my bra. Not paying attention, he sat up and put it on with a practiced motion I admired. Not saying anything, I took up the peach T Shirt bra I'd given him and put it on, finding my shirt and coat as he did the same. With some effort I got my pants up and climbed back up front, flicking the headlights back on and turning the radio up. At some point Genesis had given way to Blinded by the Light, a perfect song for midnight.

Jamie climbed into his seat, wiping his face and buckling his seat belt. That done, I found our burger and chicken sandwich that had been the pretense to going out together still in the drinkholders, only slightly smushed from us climbing about.

Too tired and fried to care, I took mine and wiped it out in short order, Jamie following suit, looking half asleep. Getting us rolling, I got caught by a red light as nothing but the cold occupied the four way stop.

"Thanks." I looked over, seeing his face flush red and I discovered that, yes, there indeed was a third time waiting.

"Ya sent me the text, I should be thanking you!" Looking as if he was falling asleep, Jamie looked over at me, his gaze lingering for at least a block. "What?"

"Do... Does that do anything for you?" It was clear as to what he was referring to.

"God yes." More a sigh than actual words, I reached for something to drink that wasn't there. I desperately needed sleep and shower, in that order but tried to muster up what Jamie was after. "You've got a nice ass and I..." The words failed to come out, even as tired as I was.

"And?" I glanced over and he was a mess but attentive, not on the verge of falling asleep quite yet.

"I love seeing you dressed up and how happy all of his makes you." That seemingly took the last of my energy and just as well, as I turned onto the college campus.

"I like it too. Especially you behind me. It... Feels... Right." My hands were clenched on the steering wheel hard enough I might have been in danger of ripping it off. A skiddish laugh that bordered on exhaustion came from him."God, it's hard to even admit that! And yeah, that does make me 'happy', I suppose." Color was high in his cheeks but there was a grin there, crooked and pure.

"Hey..." Leaning over, I drew him into a kiss. Even that was tired but when we broke away, I kept him close. "Any time you want some humping, just let me know and I'll be glad to do it." A parting kiss and Jamie, face burning, stepped out in the cold. Only after he got inside did I drive back to my own place, where a hot shower nearly lulled me completely to sleep.

Joshana
Joshana
272 Followers
12