Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, done. Needs an edit and to be touched up so it isn't obvious you didn't write it but yeah, there's a story." I turned my laptop towards Tom, who was blinking as if coming out of a dream as I chugged my Mountain Dew.

"Wait, you wrote all that down?" Donna asked, craning her neck over Tom's meaty shoulder to read the newly minted story.

"No, I did my fuckin' taxes. The Hell kinda question is that?" Our food being delivered interrupted further conversation, Tom slowly reading while unrolling his knife and fork. With a part of me sated, now the more natural hungers could be dealt with.

"That was really fast Gen." Jamie commented, looking at the other two people still reading.

"Mfph." It was hard to talk with a full mouth and so I didn't bother.

"Holy shit. I... Holy shit!" Tom stared at the screen dumbfounded as I continued to eat, face growing warm. Donna was looking at me as thought that third eye had appeared on my forehead, like when I'd told her I didn't drink.

"What? It's not that big of a deal, I felt like writing and ya had a story. That's all." And they way they looked at me, as though that eye was in full view now wasn't malicious but told me I was different, as before when Cass and I's cover was blown in school.

"Where the Hell was this when I needed help writing papers?!" Donna demanded before spearing a tomato on her fork, glaring holes in me.

"I dunno, probably in my room away from ya shitty music!" I returned her glare and Donna let out a 'pfft' and resumed eating salad, a sad sight on a table loaded with pancakes, hash browns and a country fried steak. "Look, it's not that big of a deal, okay? I'm not good with school writing, like this fucking science paper can die in a ditch. But uh, I guess more creative stuff? Yeah, I can do that." I said, as if I hadn't carefully considered what words to describe Jamie's tits, dick and ass before.

"And you haven't taken a English class yet?" Jamie asked and I shook my head, reaching for the strawberry syrup and smothering my pancakes in crimson.

"Nah, for some reason I decided to get my Science credit out of the way and trust me, I regret it." I could probably take my teacher's car apart and put it back together for my final but no, instead I needed to know that Ag meant silver for some fucking reason! But that was the whole reason I'd signed up for college, to see what else there was aside from being elbows deep in grease under a hood for the rest of my life. And the idea that I'd go home and tell my parents I'd failed made a sick feeling well up in my stomach that wanted to mutate into blind panic if I dwelled on it for too long.

Still, that terror was eased some with other people around, making even Donna and Tom's presence welcome. Once I got my computer back from Tom, I started reading over more chemical shit that I'll never need until Jamie asked if he could read Tom's story. I emailed it over to him, knowing he had vague aspirations of being a writer and wondering what his thoughts would be. And God only knew what he would think of this document here.

We stayed there for over an hour, studying, writing, and bitching before calling it a night. The actual amount of work done might not have been much but we left in better spirits, Jamie assuring Tom he would email the story to him and they'd smooth it out. I kissed Jamie before parting, Tom's story having left me in a weird mood.

Last night, I dreamed of a long legged blonde woman, smart and beautiful, extending a hand my way but I couldn't catch her, dream logic keeping her one step ahead of me the whole time. This isn't a great way to start the day.

December 16

Finals finals finals finals oh shit oh fuckfuckfuckfuckasojhg

December 17

IT'S DONE! Finals are over, I think I passed but don't care anymore. But I wasn't done yet, I had a full eight hours at work and the cooler was a comfort, with coat on and earbuds in. The hardest, heaviest shit I knew was played, even when I had to stop and lean against a shelf, shaking and short of breath. I took my time, pulling in huge gasps of cooled air to calm down and recovered out of it. And bought a bottle of water, as all the caffeine and sugar I'd been drinking might have tried to kill me. Or maybe that was the stress.

At least Jamie texted me, asking if we could meet up after work and I instantly agreed, needing time away from school and work. I ate a salad for lunch, trying to atone for weeks of abuse I'd inflicted on my body, sponsored by Monster. I was seriously dragging when I got out into the freezing night, having missed the sun nearly the whole day. Didn't matter, I was free and had time with Jamie.

Hopping in my car, I drove to his Dairy Queen and waited a few minutes for him to get out, browsing the radio and finding a familiar song as Jamie, carrying a bag, slipped into my car.

"Oh my God, today has- Hey, Golden Earring." I turned the volume up as the instrumental part kicked in, Jamie drumming along with the bass on the dashboard. And when the vocals kicked back on, his clear voice that didn't have a care in the world sang along:

"Now I'm stepping into The Twilight Zone, this isn't a madhouse, something something home." I laughed too hard at that, taking a burger that he handed over. "Mind if we find a private place to eat?" I was already in reverse and heading to Dick's when he asked.

"Of course. How'd ya do?" I asked, not needing to clarify what I meant.

"Fine? Aside from the constant heart attack." He sighed, fighting to be free from his coat before unlatching the seat belt and yanking it off with a growl. And then he pulled off the red Dairy Queen shirt and threw it on the floorboard, now in only the black comfy bra I'd given him a thousand years ago. "Jesus Gen, this shit's fucked!"

"Amen." Snapping the seat belt back in place, he dug in the bag and pulled out a burger as passing streetlights bathed him in stark, flattering illumination, making the bra appear darker and him paler. "Ready for Christmas to be over?" Upon saying that I realized I'd yet to get him anything for the said holiday.

"I'm ready for this year to be over. So fucking tired of it all." Sitting there, lacking a shirt and any fucks, Jamie embodied the 'done with it all' attitude I'd lived this month.

"How did Tom do?" I asked, curious about how my writing had been received.

"I dunno, maybe he passed everything?" I felt his gaze on me as I parked in the back lot of Dick's, turning the headlights off but keeping the heater and radio on. "And your story probably saved his English grade."

"Good." I said, pleased but not sure how else to express it. The urge of that third eye to examine and translate, to be pushed, hadn't reawakened yet but lurked, waiting for a less stressful time to open.

"I read it and kinda, well, dumbed it down so it would be less obvious Tom didn't write it. I think it worked? But damn Gen, how didja write it that fast?" I unwrapped my burger and picked off the pickles, taking a bite while I thought it over.

"Honestly, I wanted to write but been too busy to do it. Tom started bitching, I didn't want to study science anymore and he had a good story." I still had a clear view of what Misty looked like, running into a storm, leading Tom on a wild chase.

"It took me a week to get my story right and you hammered that out over supper!" My face flushed for once, not sure what to say. Cramming the last bit of hamburger in my mouth, very ladylike, I took off my coat and looked over at Jamie, who was wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"I'm gonna go to the backseat and if ya join me, I dunno what's gonna happen. I'm exhausted and still have to work til Christmas so just... Yeah." I said, what had been clever in my head tripping over itself and dying without any grace when spoken aloud.

"That was a pretty bad pitch." Jamie said, eyebrows raised and looking at me with pity.

"I owe ya a blow job." I said flatly, making him laugh and allowing me to recovering a scrap of dignity. I write that knowing what happens next and dignity had nothing to do with it.

"Much better!" Slipping over the center console, Jamie crawled into the back seat and I slapped his ass as he passed. Lowering the radio volume and turning the engine off, I joined him, stripping off my shirt. We were now in the realm of shadows and tempting vagueness, where the glow off the nearby streetlight offered flashes of Jamie that pulled me from the fog work and school had mired me in. Here, in the dark, I was finally free from the stress.

Undoing the buttons on his pants, I slid them down, revealing a eager bump wrapped up in the usual black panties. I gave it a poke, finding it hard and, for an instant, felt left out in that I didn't have the strap on with me. That passed as I reached behind and took his ass in my hands, giving it a squeeze and leaving that behind, running up his frame to where what had previously been my bra hid his breasts away and we quickly freed them.

Biting his lower lip, Jamie repeated the question asked the previous time we were in this position, albeit less timid: "Please?" My answer was to latch on to one of the patches of color and his moan was everything, stirring under me as I fed off his pleasure.

Thought failed, the tired flame rebuilding, climbing from the pit it had been smoldering in. My hands moved on their own, going down to his trapped sex and rubbing it like our first time making out. Just as Jamie had handled my false masculinity, I treated his cooped up dick as if it was the opposite, running down its length until my fingers rested on the head and I rubbed there, picking up speed as he moaned under me.

I fingered him, Jamie, who had delivered me from the mundane. Letting loose of the nipple I'd been paying all my attention to, he took my head in his hands and I laid my still bra clad breasts over his as we kissed, with me still stoking his need.

"I want you behind me again." No shame in Jamie's words, only desire and I was going to match it. I rose and sat back, undoing my pants and pulling them down as much as I could in the confined space. His dark clad ass was once more facing me and even lacking my fake penis, I was up to the task. In this isolated pocket of heat, this place that girls were warned not to be, I took Jamie by his oh so slight hips and sighed at how good this felt, to be in charge of another's pleasure.

Our moans mingled as I pressed my entrance to his, both still wrapped up but that was fine, the act alone was enough. Need drove us together, bodies meeting without grace but I gave Jamie what he wanted, what I was beginning to crave and the past month and all its gray infinite stress fell away. I'd broken through a fog bank and instead of the dawn I found a raging storm, the wind, rain and lightning savagely reminding me I was alive

Leaning forward, I reached around Jamie's front and found the bundle, now even harder and with a growing wet spot. A ragged whine told me I was doing it right, he liked this new addition to our dance and so I continued, marveling at how hard he was without tearing free from a pair of panties not meant to contain such a thing.

Laying atop his smooth back, I gave short, hard thrusts into his wild bucking, Jamie's heat, desperate sounds, all of them being caused by me and I drank it all in. I felt his imprisoned dick pulse, then shudder as he gave a deep moan, followed by softer whimpers as he pushed into my crotch, heavy warmth flooding his underwear all the while. His gasps continued as I slowly kept my motions, teasing out his orgasm as long as possible and slowly humping away, rubbing myself on an ass cheek, building higher and higher, finding that burst of electricity that reminded that I lived. There, within that instant of my own shuddering, work and school didn't exist. Only Jamie and all he had: breasts, butt, hair, face, legs, a fading timid nature paired with growing confidence and a snobbish taste in music that never failed to amuse or enlighten me.

It was brief yet powerful, the orgasm akin to being hit by lightning and the thunder rolled as I lay atop Jamie, panting. Falling backward on a seat belt buckle, I fumbled it out from under me with numb fingers. We sat there, panting, riding our own highs. I felt more myself, seeing clearly and with an almost naked Jamie within arms' reach, I liked what I saw.

"Oh... I needed that." I nodded, watching as Jamie saw in the opposite corner with eyes closed but looking at peace. "Except for the mess."

"We got napkins if ya wanna use those." I said, seeing one of his eyes crack open.

"The ones I brought? No thanks, I know where they've been." His tone said I might as well told him to snort the whole load instead.

"Ya could just clean it up like ya did before?" Both of Jamie's eyes opened at that, face probably turning red in the dark. "Well?"

"I... S'not the same." He muttered as I crept over, finally finding a place to voice a long held curiosity. I took the waist of his panties and he helped me slide them down some, revealing the impressive mess he had made. The slightly musty smell of his spent arousal poured forth and he seemed to be perking back up.

"I promised ya something, didn't I?" Taking his wet semi erect penis, I situated until I could take that in my mouth. An exhausted moan as a hand rested on the back of my head, fingers full of tension as I worked my tongue about his head. Still, Jamie wasn't at full length or girth and so I took all of him in. A gasp was my reward as he raised his hips, my lips on the now smooth skin about his masculinity.

Slowly, Jamie expanded to his full potential, that feeling something new and one to my liking. I pulled off of him and rose, his nearly pained face meeting mine. Jamie came to me, my coated lips meeting his and our resulting kiss was tender and long.

"Why do this?" I breathed after we broke apart, stroking him as he tried to think. I wiped up more of the warm mess he'd made and licked it off my fingers, Jamie not paying me any mind.

"The first time, you did all the work and I wanted to thank you, pay it back somehow." His low, whispered voice was ragged and I kissed him, stealing away what might have come next. The remains of his orgasm were shared between us and his dick gave a jump in my hand. This time, he pulled away and kept whispering as if he was in danger of being overheard.

"I'd been curious, wondered bout what it tasted like but couldn't bring myself to try it. With you, I... could." A half hearted shrug as I kept working what had popped back up so quickly.

"I'm glad I could do that for ya." I said, not bothering to keep my voice down. "And if ya got another load, I'm willing to share." I slid down and retook him in my mouth, savoring his moans and smooth legs stirring as I didn't hold back. Need had risen Jamie back up and I was going to knock his dick back down again, drain it dry as his girlish moans drowned out whatever song the radio was playing.

Jamie had one hand on the back of my head and the other playing with one of his breasts, the nipple peeking between two fingers as I sped up, matching his moans and gasping breathing. And when he finally came, it took longer for the load to be fired but at last it was shot, hot and heavy, into my mouth. I waited, sucking all he had to offer and feeling him start to soften, some sort of alchemy taking place to reduce such a hard, silky thing into something smaller and almost daintily soft. Yet I had my prize and upon sitting up, Jamie had to brush his wild hair back so we could share it.

After, I was more than happy to lay there with him and drowse. That was until Jamie jerked awake, muttering about how he had to work tomorrow and his balls hurt. We dressed and I rolled the window down, the cold nearly making my heart seize but doing the job of waking me up. Kick the engine back to life, I let it warn up for a few minutes, figuring out my shirt was on backwards in the meantime.

A mostly quiet drive back, with Jamie surfing the radio and finding Bon Jovi singing that he was wanted dead or alive reminded me of Supernatural and then Donna, who I hope had passed her classes. With a kiss that no longer tasted like a cheeseburger, I dropped Jamie off and went back to my dorm, where Donna was passed out on the couch. I peeled my clothes off, showered and brushed my teeth, then passed out. I'm writing this first thing in the morning and while I'm working every day up to and including Christmas, it's more bearable now.

SHIT I STILL NEED A PRESENT FOR JAMIE.

December??

I made it home for Christmas and gave my brother and sister money, as I had that but no energy or idea of anything else they might have wanted. I worked, stayed late and then went back home to eat and sleep. Christmas morning I dragged myself out of bed, showered, pounded back a Monster and opened presents. Ty and Brooke had more than I did but that was fine, they were younger and the magic of the holiday still sparkled around them as they looked at the pile of gift wrapped boxes.

I had to stifle laughter a few times though, as my Mom had asked what I wanted and I'd said at the time clothes. However, the first shirt I opened, a V necked sleeveless thing with an older car on the front with the word 'Christine' under it in gleaming chrome, instantly I thought; 'This'll look great on Jamie'.

After the unwrapping was done and Ty was desperate to try one of his new games, something called Monster Hunter, Mom gestured me into the kitchen where a late breakfast of pancakes was being made.

"Jesus you look tired." I simply stared and she pulled me into an one armed hug. "Wish ya didn't have to go in today but hey, least it's holiday pay." Thank Christ, literally, for that. "You still seeing that special someone?" I blinked a few times, recalling Thanksgiving and Brooke's prying into my personal life.

"As a matter of fact, yes I am." I wanted to tell her that it was going well, that Jamie and I had moved on to saying that we loved each other but couldn't figure out how to phrase it without giving away his gender.

"Well, seeing how you're a broke college student who is either in love or lust with someone, I hid an extra present in your bag." Her sly expression was telling and I flushed, not sure how to feel that my mother knew I was sexually active. "Just be careful is all I ask. If it's a guy, make sure it's wrapped up. You can't afford a kid right now and neither can we. And if it's a girl..." She shrugged, flipping a pancake and the splat of raw dough on the pan sounded like when I had been fucking Jamie's ass with the strap on.

"Don't worry, we're careful and clean." No risk of infection from a virgin and Jamie had been wrapped up pretty damn well last time we'd done anything. And that was another benefit of butt stuff: no risk of kids. Admitting any of that to my Mom would have been mortifying so I instead thanked her, giving another hug and sighed upon seeing the time.

"Duty calls." I said, desperately not wanting to go but doing it anyway. With that, I grabbed my bag and went into my parent's bathroom to change. There was a flimsy unmarked box in my backpack and I opened it, agog at what was inside. Filmy lace was the first thing that stood out, along with the colors. Three pairs of bras and matching panties, in a wonderfully deep shade of red, a darker gray and then Jamie's favorite, jet black. The panties were string bikini and the bras equally as skimpy, both basically see through.

Sure, regifting is frown upon but I'd found Jamie's Christmas present.

January 4

New Years came and went, the night spent playing cards with rock music in the background, threatening to kill each other if they couldn't get their shit together. It was great, with Brooke bluffing all night until Dad asked if she was a psychopath and that finally cracked her stone face into a huge smile, asking if it mattered 'cause she was winning.