Finding Their Kinks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both sat back down at the table. Jack noticed that Christine was drink-less, however, and offered to go back to grab her something.

"Oh no thanks I'm good. I was just telling Stacy that my friend went off to get us both something but had to run to the bathroom first. He should be here any minute. His name is Matthew. I texted him that I saw Stacy and switched tables so he knows where to find me," Christine stated.

"Perfect. Can't wait to meet him," Jack replied. "But just curious you referred to "she" when you said your friend was coming to pick you up back at your winery."

"Oh right, I did. She had to cancel on me. Something about her boyfriend being in town unexpectedly. So I called Matthew to see if he was open. And he was! You guys will love him. He's super fun," Christine explained.

The three of them made small talk for a while at the table while they waited for Matthew to get back. They learned Christine was entering into a masters program at the local university. She had just graduated with a degree in engineering. Stacy and Jack explained their work as attorneys, etc. Just as the conversation got going, Matthew arrived at their table. They all introduced themselves again to one another. Matthew took a seat between Jack and Christine.

On Jack's other side was Stacy. Matthew appeared to be about the same age as Christine if not a couple years older. He was a cute younger guy. He had on flip flips and blue shorts that were shorter than any Jack had ever worn. He wore a tank top with some sort of brand logo on it Jack had never heard of but recognized - probably from various other millennial men.

They drank their wine and carried on conversations. Jack talked to Matthew much of the time and Christine and Stacy carried on as well. But they cross talked too and shared stories of their plans for the rest of the summer, places they were going to over the next few weeks, and places they wanted to go eventually. As they all talked, Jack and Stacy learned Matthew and Stacy were literally just friends - not a couple. But they sometimes even traveled together. The cover band got started and began playing some familiar tunes that brought Jack and Stacy back to their high school and college years. Matthew and Christine got a kick out of the older couple who seemed to know every word to every song played. They had gotten another round of wine that Jack purchased for everyone. By now, about an hour since they had arrived, Stacy was getting a little happy and tipsy. So was Christine (apparently she had an after work wine or two before Matthew had picked her up for a little pre-party).

"Let's go dance!" Christine urged as she stood up and pulled Stacy by the arm. "Leave the guys here. They can keep each other company," she continued.

Stacy looked at Jack and he smiled at her, "Go for it. You love to dance and I don't. Have fun!"

So Stacy stood up next to Christine. Christine reached out and grabbed Stacy's left hand with her right hand and pulled her toward the stage to get their dancing on. As they walked, Christine moved her body to the music. Jack watched as he could tell she was encouraging Stacy to do the same. She bumped her hips into Stacy's hips in what could only be described as a little flirty. Finally, after some encouragement, Jack watched as Stacy started to move to the music with her new friend as they walked. He turned back to his new friend, Matthew.

"I think my friend likes your wife," Matthew smiled at Jack.

"Yeah Stacy seems to like her too. It was so nice of her to let us know about this place and invite us out," Jack replied.

"So I mean she really likes her, if you know what I mean," Matthew laughed as he talked.

"Oh, shit, really?" Jack looked out to near the stage where his wife and Christine were dancing. They both still had a glass of wine in their hands. They danced next to each other facing one another smiling, laughing, and talking. As he watched, Jack saw Christine reach out with her free hand and place it on Stacy's right hip as they continued to dance to the tunes.

He turned back to Matthew. "Yeah when we were driving here she told me how she met this awesome couple at the winery today. You two of course. She told me how good looking you both were and how sexy Stacy looked," Matthew recounted to Jack.

Jack listened intently. He hadn't realized that perhaps Christine did have other motives than just hanging out tonight. The thought turned him on. He continued to listen to Matthew explain, "So yeah Christine is a total flirt. I've watched her make out with a number of girls and guys over the couple years out at different bars and such since we met," he said to Jack without much thought as to how Jack might react. "But usually that's where it stops. She doesn't really go around sleeping around all over. She's much more picky about who she fucks than who she sucks face with," he laughed out loud as he said this.

"So is she like bisexual or just plays around or what?" Jack asked.

"Who knows," Matthew laughed. "She's Christine. She does whatever she wants I guess. But I'd keep an eye on your wife. Not sure what you guys share or don't share with others but I have a feeling Christine is going to try and find out."

Matthew said this as a warning or as a suggestion to enjoy the potential show. Or both. Jack couldn't tell. But for god's sake, he was a red blooded man. The thought of his wife with a young hot woman got his heart beating in his chest.

Jack looked out again at the duo on the dance floor. They were still dancing together. They were even closer now with both hands on each other as a couple would tend to do as they dance. Christine had her hands on each of Stacy's hips and Stacy wrapped her hands around Christine's neck as they grooved away.

He turned back to Matthew, "Well, we are both pretty open sexually. We've never slept with anyone else since we've been together but we've shared our fantasies. You know, talking, watching porn together. Whatever. I know Stacy likes other girls. I mean, let's be honest don't most women?!" he laughed and Matthew laughed too.

Matthew looked back at him and said, "Honestly I think most guys think about being with other guys too. I mean, dicks are fun. Why limit yourself to tits and pussy!?!"

Jack looked back at Matthew, "I don't necessarily disagree with you. Have you ever acted on that? Not to get too personal but you brought it up and also I am a bit drunk and turned on so I tend to just say what pops in my head," Jack tried to backtrack a bit but everything he just said was true.

Matthew laughed back, "No man it's cool. I did bring it up. And yeah, I actually consider myself bisexual. I used to always say bicurious but at some point when you've sucked more than one dick and been pounded in your ass, you can't say it's only a curiosity."

"Damn. That's awesome. I'm a little jealous," Jack replied.

"Sometimes I'm a little jealous of myself!" Matthew laughed.

As they both laughed in what was definitely a funny situation but was also to ease the sexual tension that had suddenly arrived, the girls game back to the table, still holding each other's hands and empty glasses of wine.

"We're out of wine and still thirsty," Stacy looked at Jack. He understood this was more of a question or even a demand than a mere statement.

"Be right back," Jack replied. Matthew began to stand up to retrieve another round with Jack but Jack insisted he would take care of it. "It's cool. I got this. I'm gonna run to the bathroom anyhow and will grab a round on my way back."

Matthew turned his attention back to the ladies who had just returned. "You two seemed to be having a good time out there dancing."

Christine quickly replied, "Oh yeah. Stacy is a great dancer and moves so sexy." She looked at Stacy as she said this. Stacy immediately blushed upon hearing it.

"Well, I do my best. But I could barely keep up with my dance partner," Stacy gushed.

The trio made small talk as the music continued from the stage. A few minutes later, Jack came back with four full glasses of wine and some cheese and crackers to snack on. He sat back down in his spot between Matthew and his wife. He noticed they were still, for some reason, holding hands.

"Jack, is it true what Stacy told me?" Christine looked at Jack smiling. "Have you two seriously not been with anyone else except for each other in over a decade?"

Jack was taken off guard by the directness of the question but answered, "Yes, that's correct. It's not very uncommon you know, for a married couple and all, to be monogamous." As he spoke he placed his right hand on his wife's thigh. She smiled at him.

"What about kissing? Have you kissed anyone else?" As she asked, Christine leaned in toward Stacy and opened her lips. Stacy leaned forward to meet her and opened her lips as well. Jack watched as Christine's tongue slipped past her own lips and into his wife's as they met. They kissed deeply for what seemed like hours but was in reality only mere seconds before Christine pulled away. Stacy had a look of desire in her eyes as she watched Christine back away.

Jack didn't skip a beat. "We both have from time to time. When we were together though. No cheating of course."

Christine looked at Jack and spoke again, "Stacy tells me you love to eat her pussy. She says you're quite talented as well."

"Is that right?" Jack smiled back. "Matthew tells me you like to flirt with and make out with lots of men and women but that's usually where it ends - a bit of a tease you could say."

"Perhaps," Christine replied with a wicked smile. "But, when I really like someone, I like to take it further."

"Do you really like, Stacy?" Jack asked bluntly.

"I do," Christine replied.

Jack's hand was still on his wife's thigh under the table. He felt her tense up as this conversation continued. He also felt Christine's hand reach down and start to rub his wife's other thigh. Stacy felt herself getting wet from the sexual talk. Jack's manhood started to push against the confines of his zipper.

"So. This wine is pretty good," Matthew spoke up in a clear attempt to ease the sexual tension.

Christine would have none of it. She was laser focused at the moment. "Stacy also told me that you like cocks almost as much as she does. I told her you and Matthew had something in common then," she smiled at the two men and instantly saw the expression change on both their faces.

But Jack played it cool still, "Yep. Matthew and I were just talking about that while you two were grinding on each other by the stage. But apparently he has actual experience where I only have my own fantasies and porn."

Stacy, who had been quiet, finally spoke up. "They're closing soon and are done selling wine. We have some beer and wine at the hotel. You two want to come back and hang out? Maybe watch some TV or something?"

"Yeah that sounds good," Matthew replied for him and Christine.

The now foursome finished up their drinks and stood up. Christine and Matthew decided to leave their car here and pick it up in the morning to be safe. They could always get a Lyft home if necessary later.

They got back to the hotel and walked into Jack and Stacy's room. Jack and Matthew each grabbed a beer and the girls poured themselves more wine. Jack turned on the TV as had been the plan. Jack insisted Matthew have the big chair while he sat on the desk chair that he had pulled into the living room area. It appeared the girls were claiming their spots on the loveseat.

She took one perhaps two sips of wine and that was enough. She could no longer hold back. Christine moved herself into a position straddling Stacy on the loveseat. She put her arms around her neck and began to kiss her again. Stacy welcomed the passionate kissing and wrapped her arms around Christine. The guys looked at each other and smiled and then turned their attention to the real excitement. The women were moaning as they kissed. Stacy's hands caressed her new friend's lower back. Before long, Christine pulled her shirt over her head exposing her black cotton bra. Stacy's hands moved up Christine's back and felt for her bra straps. Her fingers adeptly unhooked the straps. Christine reached up to her own shoulders and pulled off her bra. She turned around and looked straight at Jack with lust in her eyes and tossed it at him before she got right back to kissing Stacy passionately.

Stacy felt Christine's tongue swirling away in her own mouth. She kissed back brushing her own tongue against Christine's teeth and tongue. She had kissed other girls before but not like this. All the other times had been for a joke or to get some guys jealous or for their pure entertainment. Not this though. She was kissing Christine with passion. She was full of sexual energy. She reached up with both of her hands and began to caress Christine's breasts. She pulled away from their kiss and looked down at the two perfectly round B-cup breasts in front of her face. Christine's nipples were dark pink with big smooth areola surrounding them. Stacy leaned in and swirled her tongue around Christine's left nipple and caressed her right breast with her left hand. Christine moaned with passion as she watched Stacy sucking on her breasts.

Christine pulled away from Stacy's mouth but with a purpose. She reached over and pulled off Stacy's shirt exposing her large breasts. She wasted no time unhooking her bra. Stacy helped her pull it off and away. This time Christine simply tossed it to the floor. She was lost in Stacy almost forgetting there were two men less than ten feet away watching them.

Christine then stood up from her position on Stacy. She reached down and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles before kicking them away. Stacy did the same and shimmied her shorts down to her ankles exposing her tiny thong panties Jack had thought he packed for only his enjoyment. Stacy looked at Christine who stood there naked except for the gray cotton cheeky briefs that remained. She could see Christine's wetness was already soaking through creating a dark gray spot. She reached forward and grasped either side of the gray panties and pulled them down. Stacy pulled them off over Christine's feet. She looked directly at Jack with lust and threw the panties in his direction. He caught them and held them up to his face and took a deep breath. Christine watched Jack as well as he took in the musky scent of her juices and sweat from the day. He was enthralled by her aroma. He turned his attention back to the real show, however.

Christine knelt between Stacy's legs and reached up. She grabbed her red thong panties and pulled them down her legs. She turned around and tossed them to Matthew, who caught them with delighted surprise. He looked at Jack who gave him a visual cue to go for it. Matthew held Stacy's panties up to his face and took in her aroma. He was already hard but this made him even harder. The two men looked at each other and in unison each took off their own shirt.

Meanwhile, Christine had crawled closed to Stacy and was now back to kissing her new friend passionately. Her left arm was supporting her weight while her right hand caressed Stacy's body. She softly pinched and tugged at Stacy's left and right nipples. Stacy moaned with pleasure. Christine knew what she was doing and it was obvious. She pulled away from their kiss and began to lick Stacy's left ear. She slowly licked down her neck biting her softly as she moved. Her lips reached Stacy's clavicle and she swirled her tongue. Stacy moaned with pleasure. She could feel her pussy swelling with anticipation of everything that was now happening.

Jack watched on. He heard Matthew's breathing growing heavier and looked over. His right hand was slowly rubbing his hard cock over this black boxer briefs. Apparently he had taken off his own pants while Jack was paying attention to the girls. He considered that to have been a great idea and pulled off his own shorts. He took it a step further and took off his boxer briefs as well. Matthew looked over and saw Jack's fully erect cock now fully exposed. He decided now was a good time to do the same and removed his own underwear. Jack watched him with desire as Matthew's hard cock was exposed. He was just about the same size as Jack. He was cut too. He was fully shaved of any sign of pubic hair, however. The foursome who had met only hours ago were now all fully naked, aroused, and eager for anything.

Stacy watched with pleasure as Christine continued to slowly kiss and lick her way down her body. She circled her tongue around her belly button before going lower. Now she was right in front of her pussy. Stacy, for the first time in her life, had another woman's lips mere inches from her pussy. She moaned with anticipation as Christine kissed her inner thighs. She turned her head from the left thigh to her right. As she did so, she brushed her lips ever so softly against Stacy's labia. Stacy was burning with desire.

Jack couldn't handle it any longer. He reached down between his own legs and grasped his cock and slowly teased himself with soft strokes. He moaned from the touch of his own hand. Then he felt Matthew's right hand reach over to him and begin to caress his left thigh. It felt strange but nice to be touched by another man. He noticed Matthew continued to rub himself with his left hand.

Stacy looked over and saw Jack and Matthew touching themselves. She saw Matthew's hand rubbing up and down Jack's inner thigh. Jack and Stacy's eyes met and they looked at each other with burning desire for each other and for everything happening to and around them. At that moment, Stacy's head tilted backwards and her eyes closed. Christine's tongue spread her pussy lips apart ever so gently. After she was over the sudden shock of sexual energy that had just run up and down her body, she opened her eyes and looked down at Christine. Christine's green eyes stared back up at her. The two women were now lost in each other's sexual touch and passion.

"Yes, yes. Keep going," Stacy finally broke the silence in the room but for the sounds of kissing and breathing. "Oh my god yes don't stop," was all she could manage. Christine knew it was time. She could tell Stacy was good and warmed up. She used her fingers to fully expose Stacy's fully aroused clitoris that had already started poking out above its protective hood. Christine licked upwards and felt Stacy's clit rub up against her soft wet tongue. Stacy pushed her hips up against Christine's mouth encouraging her to continue exactly what she was doing.

Jack looked on as his wife was thrusting her hips up and down and moaning uncontrollably. He heard the distinct sounds of Christine licking his wife's wet pussy. Christine was clearly no rookie at this particular task. She moaned in pleasure too as she enjoyed the taste and feeling of Stacy in her mouth.

"Ooooooh! Oh fuck yeah. Don't stop. Don't stop. Yes. Yes!" Stacy directed her new friend. Her orgasm was coming and it was coming fast. She felt Christine stick two or three fingers inside of her at that moment and pushed up on her g-spot. She was a pro at this. Stacy at that moment let go of her body and her orgasm took over her. She tensed and shook as Christine continued to suck on her clit and swirl her tongue. By now she was fingering her hard and fast. The orgasm went on and on. But like all good things, it finally came to an end. Stacy reached down and gently pushed Christine away.

"Oh my god that was amazing," Stacy said to Christine. The two stared into each other's eyes. Christine rose up and kissed Stacy deeply sharing the taste of her pussy with her. She pulled away and Stacy looked over at the guys. As she did, she heard an audible gasp from Christine.

Jack was reaching over into Matthew's lap. His hand was wrapped around his full erection. The two men had suddenly turned their attention to each other once the girls' show was over. "Hey!" Christine shouted. Jack and Matthew both looked up. "Let's take this show to the bedroom, yeah?"