Findings, Discovery, Dirty Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Bobbi's adventures continue.
4.2k words
4.78
3.3k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers

I strode back into the back theater area, going past the booths where a few older gentlemen and a few of the regular creepers were standing around, waiting for a hook up. I got buzzed into the theater by the clerk, and made my way in. On the screen was an all male scene, where one very hot guy was giving a blowjob to a semi attractive bear of a man. The scene was quite hot, and when the cameraman did a close up of the blow job, it looked like a six foot cock on the screen.

I panned around the rest of the theater, and saw a few bits of action going on there. A couple of men down in the front corner were making out, while in the first row a guy was giving another man a blowjob, and in the back corner a couple of guys were fucking over the side of the seats. There were a few other guys scattered around, but none that caught my interest. I was turning and heading back towards the door when I heard the door buzz, and in walked a very good looking couple. He was dressed in a pair of dress slacks and a polo shirt, while she was in a very short, low cut black dress that didn't hide her thigh high stockings, black heels, and a million dollar smile.

I had played with this couple before in the booths, and I hope that tonight I could play with them again. When she saw me, she smiled wide and then with a tug on a collar and chain that I hadn't seen before, he puller her man with her as she walked the seven or eight steps to where I was. I asked how they have been, and she said good for the most part, but Tim had been a bad boy and needed a lesson. Cindy knew I preferred to bottom, so she asked me if I saw any prospects in here that would fill the need of punishing Tim's ass with a big hard cock. I told her that I had gotten there only a few minutes before them, and was about to head to the other theater to see what was there. Cindy pulled me closer and told me to find her later, as she wanted me to clean her out in one of the booths as Tim cleans me out and then fills me up from the back, that is if he is a good boy and takes whatever she gets for him. I gladly agreed, and told her that I would come find her in a while.

I left that theater and headed over to the other one which was on the other side of the store, and along the way passed through the main showroom of the store as well as the back in front of the booths. When I got to the storefront area, I saw a gentleman that I have been with many times before, so I nodded my head towards him and he watched me go into the other theater. As soon as I walked into this theater, I saw I was going to have to set my sights a bit lower tonight if I wanted to get more dick, other than my friend out in the store, who I knew preferred the booths more than doing anything in the theater. I was really looking for some exhibition action since I was horny as hell, hopefully lining a few cocks up to fill me up. I knew there wouldn't be a whole lot of time to get this accomplished as it was getting late, but I needed some more dick in the worst way.

I walked right up to the front row where two decent looking guys were sitting, both with their cocks out jerking them, and asked them point blank if they had protection and wanted to fuck. The younger of the two immediately said yes, but then said he had to go and get the protection and would be right back. The older one said he didn't want to fuck, but I could blow him if I wanted. He had a nice cock, maybe seven inches or so, and fairly thin, and with the way he was jerking it a minute ago, I knew it wouldn't take him long to cum. I dropped to my knees in front of him, pulled my hair back back and to the one side, and proceeded to go right down on him. I could feel his thick vein on the underside of his cock already pulsing somewhat, so I dove in to quickly give him the happy ending that he wanted. I hadn't noticed it when I first looked at his cock, as I was focused on the cock, but his pubes were all shaved and smooth which was so nice as I wouldn't have to worry about getting one of them caught in my throat when he blew his load. I bobbed up and down on him for what could be no more than two or three minutes when he started gasping some, saying he was going to cum and to get ready. I was more than ready for him to fill my mouth with his seed, as the precum that I had been tasting was salty and delicious. He put his hands on both sides of my head in order to hold me down on him as he came (like I needed the help.. LOL), and sent four ropes of his seed directly down my throat. The last couple of sperm shots that he had were onto my tongue, and when we uncoupled I looked up and opened my mouth for him to show him what he had given me, then quickly closed and swallowed, to show him that I had taking it all down (like any good girl should). He said thank you and quickly got up and zipped up, hastily making his way to the door.

I got up off of my knees, went over to the one corner and pulled out my compact in order to see what make up I would need to fix other than my lipstick, when my young friend came back in. He had a grin on his face like the Cheshire cat, and I wanted to take that young man to Wonderland and be his Alice for him. I motioned him over to where I was, and when he got there put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. A small peck at first to feel him out, but when he accepted, it got more and more passionate. I broke the kiss long enough to ask him if he wanted to fuck me right here, or in the booths. He said he would fuck me right there, and was ready to go right now that he was so horny.

It was then I realized that I hadn't told him that I was a "special" girl, and that I could only take him in my boipussy. He looked at me quizzically for a second, then the smile returned and asked me where I wanted to go, just that he needed me now that he was so horny. I pulled him around to the back corner by the hand, and when we got there I turned around for some more kissing and to rub his cock some before bending over for him. He was a very good kisser, and his cock was a hard as steel in his pants. I quickly undid his belt, unzipped his fly, and pulled his member out of his boxers and stroked it for him. I broke away from his cock for a second telling him to put on the condom, undid the button on my jeans, pulled them down along with my pantyhose and panties, pulled the tampon I had in out and quickly tossed it into the waste bucket that was there in the corner, and bent over the last row of seats offering my ass to him.

His six inch cock slid right in, as I had already been stretched out a few times this evening and he had bought pre-lubed condoms. What I felt was even better, because the condoms that he purchased were ribbed, and felt so fantastic going into and out of my boipussy. My new friend might be young and not hung like a horse, but new friend definitely knew how to fuck. What I thought would be a rapid fire fuck, was good and hard while being tender and sweet at the same time. He would piston into me like a jackhammer, then slow and let me take the pace as I rocked back into him trying to get as much into me as I could get. His cock also had just the right curve to it that it was hitting me in all the right spots, as my own little cocklette was leaking into my panties. I reached down a few times, catching some of the precum into my hand and bringing it up and licking it. I was such a slut when I came to this place. I don't know how long we had been going out at, but I felt his cock seemingly grow and stiffen some more, so I knew he was going to cum soon. When he did cum, he filled that condom up so much that I thought it was going to burst inside of me. I had then wished I didn't have him wear one, that all that creamy seed would have been very nice inside of me. He pulled out, took off his condom and tossed into the bucket, pulled up his pants and fastened them. As he was doing that, I pulled up my panties, pantyhose, and pants also. When we were both more or less squared away, he leaned in for a thank you kiss and asked me to call him sometime, he would love to do this again. With that he gave me his card that he had in his pants pocket and then turned and started to leave.

I followed him out of the theater, with him headed for the exit, and me for the rest room so I could fix my make up once again. I took a few minutes to also fix my panties, pantyhose, and pants to make sure everything felt right and looked right. When I was satisfied with my make up, I made my way back out into the store where Brian the clerk waived me over to him. He told me that an elderly gentleman who I was in the theater with, purchased a two hundred and fifty dollar gift certificate for me. To say I was awestruck would be an under statement. Brian says that the man is a very wealthy man, and he does that for all the special girls that come in here. He said that the gentleman said I should pick out some pretty lingerie that they had on the rack for myself, or anything else that I might desire, and that he hoped to see me again sometime. With the gift certificate was his card, and when I saw it, I was once again taken back. The gentleman was one of the wealthiest men in the area, and I knew he had a very nice house out in my area.

When Brian saw my mouth agape the second time, he asked if I was alright, and being the girl he knew I was, asked if I wanted to stay after close and have it filled. I politely declined, as I had been with Brian once before, and found that he was not a very hygiene orientated person. I told him that I had plans possibly with Cindy and Tim and wanted to see where those plans stood. He looked in the camera and said that was right now sucking off his third cock and getting fucked my his fourth. Brian said he hadn't seen a guy get that much action with his wife around since he can't remember. With him saying that, I was sure that I was going to meet them after and we would have a great time, and that I would need one more cock to fuck me to give Tim a lot to clean out later.

I went back into the front theater to see if there were any new possibles, and I saw my friend from earlier was still around and I couldn't be happier. He is a very handsome man, a few years younger than myself, quite well endowed, and best of all, he is a big cummer. I went right up to him and asked him if he would like to go and get a booth with me, as I knew he wasn't the exhibitionist type of lover that I was, but once in a while he would open up the peek a boo glass as he would fuck me in there. He said he was hoping we could do that, and with that he took me by the hand out of the theater and back to the booths, where we got one of the bigger ones with peek a boo glass that you can click if you want the booth next door to watch.

Once we were inside and the door was latched, he put a twenty into the machine to make the videos come on, selected a title called Tranny Re-Loaded I think, and started to undo his pants. I undid mine also, bending over to face the peek a boo glass and lean on the bench, giving him full access behind me to my waiting boipussy. He wasted no time filling me up, knowing just how I like it. When I leaned up some, he also bent down so that we could kiss while is cock was deep inside of me. We only kissed for a minute or so, as the twisting was taking away from the fucking from him I so wanted. We broke the kiss and he started to really pound into me, with me rocking back to let him know I wanted all of him inside me. As he started to pick up the pace, I started moaning more and more, louder and louder, with the occasional "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard!!" being screamed out.

Someone on the other side of the peek a boo glass knocked, and to my surprise, my friend pushed the button to let our neighboring booth see in. An elderly man was in there, probably in his late sixties, pulling on his rather stumpy little member. Seeing his face when the peek a boo glass cleared up, and the huge smile it put there, was enough for me. Without much warning, I came in my panties. I reached in and took some of my own spunk into my hand and on my fingers, and brought it up to my lips where I lapped it all up like hot dog needing water. The elderly man on the other side of the glass saw that and rose off the bench in his booth, and spewed cum all over the floor. My friend behind me also saw what I was doing, and saw what the older guy next door did, and picked up his pace ramming me harder than before if that was possible. A few minutes later, he said he was cumming and with one hard push inside, I could feel him pulsing his warm seed deep into me. He was also hitting the perfect spot with his cock, because I came again into my panties. I used all the muscles in my boipussy to milk every last drop of cum out of him, knowing that Tim would we cleaning me out later and I wanted him to enjoy every drop.

I thought when I had thoroughly milked my friend dry, he would pull out and zip up like he normally does, but not this time. He had softened a little bit, but was still hard for the most part, and he started a slow grind into me again. He took his time, slowly in and out, while reaching under my sweater and cupping my tits. As he kneaded my tits, I could feel some of his squeezing, as they were glued on good. I moaned and leaned back for more kissing, as he slowly grew inside me again, fondling my tits, and sending me to cloud nine one more time again. When he was fully hard again, we broke the kiss, I leaned back forward, and he fucked me like a beast, slamming into me, grunting, breathing heavy, and pulling me back into him on every thrust. I knew that even though he had cum only a few minutes before, he would cum again very shortly and very powerfully with the fucking he was giving me, and I wanted it all!

I could feel him growing bigger and knew he was read to erupt again, so I moaned loudly and urged him on, "Cum in me daddy! Cum for me!" over and over again between pants. He gave me one last thrust, and I could once again feel him fill me with his seed, coating every inch of my insides with his juice, and some places doing a second coating. He felt so good in me, I didn't want it to end, but this time it did unfortunately. He pulled out, gave me a playful slap on the ass, zipped up and went out before I could sit up at all, exposing my gaping hole to anyone standing outside our booth door.

I got up and closed the door and put the lock back on so I could fix myself before going out to do what some girls call the walk of shame, I call it the walk of the triumphant. I was proud to have taken so many cocks today, as a slut like me when I get into that mode can not get enough. I went looking for Cindy and Tim to see if we were still on, and Brian at the front desk told me that they left a few minutes ago. Tim was in a lot of pain because Big Ray, a huge black man with an eleven inch cock as thick as my wrist split Tim like a roast. Why Cindy would let Tim try Big Ray was beyond me, because even a practiced slut like me couldn't fit that man inside of me. I had trouble giving him head once because he stretched my mouth to the limit. I hadn't realized when I said that question, that I had said it out loud, because Brian answered that Tim wanted to try after seeing Cindy take Big Ray in her pussy and loved it so much.

I thanked Brian for the info, and decided that if I wasn't going home with them, I needed to get something to make me feel good and to keep all the love juice inside of me for as long as I can, so I went over and started looking at the different plugs and a few dildos to find something I liked. I figured if that sweet man gave me the gift certificate, I might as well use it, right? I wanted to find something quickly, so too much didn't leak out into my panties, so I grabbed a three pack of plugs that had small, medium, and large, a jeweled plug with a metal base that was medium big, and an eight inch dildo that was quite thick. I had Brian ring them up, gave him the gift certificate and took the plugs into the rest room quickly. I decided on the jeweled one, because it looked so pretty. I slid it right in, and the cold metal felt very good against my ravaged hole.

I came back out, and told Brian I was going to look through the lingerie real quick before I was done, and found a very cute leopard print teddy with matching panties, and a buttery feeling faux leather black bustier that I just had to have. I brought those up to Brian at the register, he rang those in too along with my other stuff, and told me that I still had over a hundred dollars to play with on the gift certificate. I walked around a little more, loving the way my new jeweled butt plug was making me sway a little more when I walked. It just felt right and I knew I would be wearing it inside of me a lot more when I was dressed.

I made my way around the store a few more times, looking at more lingerie and a couple of the costumes they had, but not finding anything else for now. Brian bagged up what I had, put my receipt and gift certificate in the bag, and wished me a great evening, and I headed out the door and to my truck.

I got up into my truck, sitting on the drivers seat and feeling a new sensation with the butt plug in me while sitting. It pushed right on my hot spot, sending even more waves of pleasure through my body that has had so many waves like that that evening. I didn't want the night to end, but a girl can only get fucked so much in one day and not get worn out. I drove right home and pulled into my garage and thankfully Dan's car had been picked up and taken away by then, even though they said it probably wouldn't have been until the morning.

I parked the truck, closed the garage door, made my way into the house and to the bedroom, where I could strip down and make my way into the shower, and then a relaxing dip in the hot tub. I got all my clothes off, putting them in a pile to go to the wash, when the phone rings. It was my wife wanting to check in and tell me how her day was, and how boring it was being cooped up in the cabin. She told me that the kids were being great, and that the Department of Health people were really nice, bringing them pretty much everything they asked for as far as food and toiletries go. She also floated the idea of staying for their time they originally allotted for vacation, as the kids didn't get to do anything yet and it wasn't really fair to them. I told her that it would be okay by me, that everything here was going great and there was no rush and that I loved them.

When I hang up, I make my way into the shower, letting the warm water cascade over me before lathering up and shaving my entire body. When I was done shaving, I took out my plug and decided to clean myself out on the inside as well as on the outside. I cleaned the plug and laid it on the shelf as I finished up the shower. I stepped out of the shower and went over to the shelves we have in our bathroom with all our towels, first aid stuff, cleaning supplies, and found what I was looking for. Tucked on the one side is our enema bag and the soap that goes with it. I take it down, step back into the shower and start it back up so I can fill the bag. I fill the bag up half way with the warm water, add the soap, and then fill it up the rest of the way giving a chance for the soap to mix in. When it is full, I seal the open end and prepare myself for the tube to enter me. I knew from all the fucking that I had done that day, that the tube would slide right in. I inserted it, opened the nozzle, and felt all that beautifully warm water enter me and start its magic of cleaning me. When I felt I was totally full, I closed the valve on the enema bag, pulled out the tube, and just let the never ending warm water cascade over me before needing to go and evacuate myself.

Once that was done, I patted myself dry, cleaned up the bathroom, and made my way naked as a jaybird to spare bedroom, deciding to skip the hot tub after all. I went to my Bobbi stuff, and pulled out a fresh pair of panties and matching bra, both in pink, and put started to put them on. I checked the adhesive on my breast forms before putting the bra on, and it seemed to be doing well and not in need of touch ups yet. I pulled a nightie over my bra and panties, sliding into bed and grabbing the remote control to watch some television before nodding off. I ended up watching some Hallmark Channel movie that had me crying by the end. I went to sleep thinking about the hunk who was the main character, and what I would let him do to me that his cheating girlfriend wouldn't do for him. I also started to think about what I was going to do in the morning.

Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers
12