Finger on Sex Business Ch. 05

Story Info
Britt receives more than a finger after weaning Marty.
3.6k words
4.71
5.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian Hopkins, Britt's soon to be regular lover, who worked as a pre-trial investigating solicitor for a large law firm in London, made rapid progress with his private investigation for Britt, a strikingly attractive young mother who sometimes gave the impression when being out and about that she was the product of the gentry, such was her deportment and speech.

However, her cheap clothing might have raised eyebrow or two.

In contrast, when the standout young woman Miss Eagles left the shopping streets, she retreated into suburbia, disappearing into a non-descript dwelling in Putney where she boarded with the much older woman owner who wasn't family.

Most interesting.

Ian had read selectively to update himself on current law relating to prostitution and checked for amendments to respective Acts of Parliament or proposed changes in the pipeline and enquired any further tinkering being contemplated.

He was a thorough investigator and careful. During his investigation, he was careful not to associate with Britt but he called her late some nights to report progress. He ended his calls to the hot Britt with the words, "I trust you are keeping that pussy of yours warm for me?"

Britt's response invariably was to giggle with a teasing edge to it. That left the man with a highly-trained legal mind frustrated and not knowing quite what to think but he continued his work because he believed she was basically trustworthy and would eventually connect to him sexually.

He'd questioned that term 'basically trustworthy' and sighed thinking some people just had to be trusted.

Meanwhile, coffee shop owner Harriett Baker rehired Britt when her principal teller left abruptly and as soon as Britt had settled back in Harriet asked if she would work Saturdays and managed the business, taking off Wednesday in lieu and also act as manager until Harriett came in at noon.

"Yes, I would do that providing my pay is bumped up accordingly."

Harriett sighed and said, "Yes of course dear and I'll be generous because I want more freedom in my life."

That night Britt told Rita the news and said excitedly, "Now I can begin paying back the debt I ran up with you for supporting and then Marty."

"Like hell you will," Rita flared. "That financial support was lovingly given because I have enjoyed having you here and not only for the company. I became by agreement your surrogate mother and watched you transform from a waif into a Cinderella-like beauty."

"I gladly assisted you through pregnancy and you delivered something I never thought I would achieve, grandmother status. I could cascade tears in relating all the pleasures you have brought me darling including having your young friends coming repeatedly to this house. I've been blessed time and time again because of you."

Britt was almost gaping.

"Ah Rita, now I know how you managed to branch out into a sole business and lure thousands of men into your arms to give them truly what they wanted from life. You must have been a wonderful temptation in bed and an extreme performer."

"Really Britt, you do speak rubbish at times and indulged in unbelievable exaggeration ... men by the thousands indeed. My goodness you usually are so rational."

"You'll need to floss up your recollections rather fancily grandma as the day will come when Marty will ask you, "What did you do grandma to earn money in your younger days?"

"Omigod, I'd not thought about that. You'll have to teach me how to fantasise."

Feeling really happy, Britt went to her room and called the vicarage and requested an audience with the vicar re a christening.

"Oh, it's you again, the striking young woman and I think your name is Britt. It's a meeting you desire as we don't give audiences around here."

"Oh, I apologize Katie."

"Good heavens, you remember my name."

"I heard David call you Katie twice; it's no big deal remembering something like that as well you know."

"Yes, but I'm obliged to remember the names of everyone who comes through our doors because that's the nature of my job, to welcome people whereas you..."

Katie stopped.

Britt said slyly, "Whereas I'm and empty-headed beauty?"

"Oh no, please Britt I didn't say that."

"That's okay Katie. Please could you set me up for the meeting re a christening the next time a batch is scheduled."

"Certainly, dear Britt. There's a slot available on our next scheduled christening which is Sunday week. Give me your number and I'll call you as soon as David confirms a meeting time."

"That's great Katie and could have two pews reserved for our party and Rita Hawkins will need to be at the meeting because I want her declared Marty's god-mother."

"Oh, yes and does Rita know about that intention yet?"

"As soon as I give her the day and time of the meeting with David she'll guess something is up. May we leave it at that?"

"Yes of course, the meeting is pencilled in at 4:00 this Thursday."

"Thanks, sweet Katie."

On Thursday morning before leaving for the coffee shop, Britt told Rita they were expected to meet David at 4:00 that afternoon.

"David who?"

"David your vicar."

"Omigod, this is to discuss Marty's baptism."

Returning home that afternoon, Britt changed into a top and jeans and that horrified Rita.

"Please return to your room and change into very formal clothing because this is a solemn occasion."

"Rubbish, it's an informal meeting."

"But I'm dressed up."

"Well, when we arrive at the office you may disown me and I'll not harbour hard feelings."

"But Britt..."

"Come on, let's go. Chop, chop you'll have no wish for us to be late and invoke the wrath of god."

Rita had cheered up by the time they were out on the street and told Britt how excited she was because it made her feel really like family."

"Indeed, you are, Rita and I believe I can speak for Marty."

Rita smiled and her smile widened when she saw Marty in Britt's arm looking up and blowing a bubble.

"Take my free arm Rita, it's what mother's and grandmother's do."

"I can tell you are very happy too," Rita said and linked arms.

At the office, Rita looked astonished when Katie Stevens nodded to her and raced around the desk to kiss Britt on the cheek (unaware that also surprised Britt) and then cooed, "Oh what a dear wee chap. You must be so proud Rita."

"Indeed," Rita said, sounding in a daze.

They were seated in the interview room and Katie went off to find David.

"W-why did Mrs Stevens kiss you?"

"Search me; perhaps she became adulterous when she noticed my thighs in these tight jeans."

"Britt!"

"Hello you two; correction, you three," David said as he strode in and murmured a greeting to Rita and pressed her hands and then stood beside her and looking at the other two visitors said, "Nothing gets my old ticker going faster than the sight of a mother and her first child."

On the walk home Rita said, shaking her head, "I can't get over hearings those words..."

Britt cut in, "The sight of a mother and her first child?"

"No, although that was rather symbolic don't you think? I meant hearing the Vicar say that you had requested I be confirmed in church as Marty's godmother."

"I'm glad you are pleased. That responsibility may assist you to live longer."

"But it makes me feel even closer as family."

"Darling Rita that always my intention from the moment I heard Rach and Leonie declare themselves Marty's godmothers. I told them they could be honorary godmothers because in my mind I'd reserved that official assignation for you."

"You can be such a surprising person at times Britt," Rita sobbed. "You rise above your unfortunate past like a golden colossus."

"Omigod, let's hurry home and get you a brandy. You are becoming delirious."

Rita, of course, had become used to Britt teasing her.

Ian phoned that night.

"Isn't it about time we combined for our first you know what."

"Yes, I'm becoming a power-house again."

Ian sounded pleased, saying the timing is good, that his wife was going on a garden tour of weekday working women the coming weekend of Kent and staying Saturday night in Canterbury.

"Then let's hide out somewhere. Just a moment, I'll make sure Rita is okay with me being away."

She returned to the phone and said yes that was okay providing she was back home by 10:30 Sunday morning to allow her and Marty to go to church."

"Did you tell her your date was me."

"God no, Rachel or Leonie or both often drop over here at weekends or we meet somewhere. Rita accepted my explanation that I'd accepted the invitation of a young guy a night to travel out of the city with him and stay overnight. She said of course and as I expected didn't ask for further details."

"Excellent, bring that mobile phone with you and give her the number to use in an emergency."

"That's a great idea. What's the plan?"

"I'll get back to you in the morning. I have a friend with a farm in the country with a couple of cottages they let out occasionally. I'll see what I can arrange, otherwise it will have to be a country pub. Oh I'll bring my research folio I've been working on. I feel I'm on the brink of cracking it but more on that on Saturday. Must go; I'm being dragged off to a concert."

"Then enjoy."

"Perhaps I will, what with being on the cusp of a naughty weekend."

Britt wondered what the weekend would bring.

She was talking with Rach who was envious that Leonie's parents would be away on Saturday night and her mother had finally agreed that Leonie's boyfriend could stay in the house alone with Leonie whose younger sister would be staying a friend's house.

Britt said carefully, "Thelma sounds more modern that she acts to give Leonie freedom of the house."

"She's not but we both know Leonie can be such a fucking pusher to get her own way. You wouldn't think it but Thelma is the same age as mum, forty-nine."

"Oh really, and how old is her dad."

"I understand he's five years younger and married the cradle snatcher when he was nineteen."

They laughed and Britt thought that's perhaps why Ian was keen to bag her. He'd developed a roving eye as Thelma's sex-drive was probably fading.

* * *

Ian picked up Britt at the end of her street and kissed her possessively.

"Wow," she said, feeling her own urge kick in.

"I can't wait to do it with you," he said.

"Down boy," she cooed and they laughed as they drove off in the very comfortable Jaguar.

"I recall from looking at a map on the Internet that we turn off the M40 not too far short of Oxford and proceed from some way to a quite a large mixed cropping farm for the district."

"Correct and do you know what mixed-cropping really means?"

"That they grow stuff like peas and beans and deliver the packs to a warehouse serving supermarkets."

"Nice try city girl but I believe this farm grows wheat, barely, sugar beets and perhaps rape for seed oil and under the rotational system there will be some farrow acreage and some grassland probably grazing sheep."

"Whatever, all we want is a roof over our heads and good lighting at night and no rodents."

"Pardon me Britt but I've arranged more than that. I've known Eric ever since we were paired together to lock the scrum at rugger at boarding school and I had sex with his wife once when we both swapped wives at a school reunion."

"Oh, you were a toff whose parents could afford to send you to a snotty boys' school and after the lot in your year advanced to university, that left white-bum lower form boys to rise as your successor for teaching juniors about sex. You winged your way through university grabbing anything that moved for sex and enjoyed tremendous academic success and years later, after marriage, became an adulterer to boot."

"That's unkind; there's no need to be resentful of privilege Brit."

"I'm not as I believe all of us should wallow in good luck and it's inevitable some of us missed out."

Ian laughed and said what a lovely philosophy that is well-suited to a lovely lady.

"But at boarding school I remained shy and at university law school I floundered across the line."

"Oh yeah? I find it hard to believe that a kid who was shy could survive in the real engine room of a scrum and it's totally unbelievable that guy who just scrapped over the line would be recruited by a law firm of the calibre of the one you work for."

"Damn, caught out lying again," Ian chuckled. "I really must stop attempting to gain advantage by resorting to false humility. And dammit Britt, you have a mind like a rapier. My guess is you'll do brilliantly in business."

"Britt, grab that folder down by your right foot and read the report on my work for you to date. The preliminary conclusion is I could get you working alongside prostitutes with impunity but it involves a complex structure that might not be feasible for you because it's capital intensive. The next step is for you and me to attempt to produce a model that might work for you. At all times, remember the wording about you working alongside prostitutes; the emphasis being on the word 'alongside'. Cross that line and you'd likely to have your business world crashing around your ears and being hauled off to a police station and charged for operating an unlawful activity associated with prostitution."

"Wow, this really is the breakthrough I needed."

"Now then," Ian said. "Don't start off being sarcastic and ungrateful. You must read the report carefully to absorb the total picture. For now, I suggest you just read the 5-page executive summary and then that should be enough to get our discussion going. You can read the full report later plus attachment pages on applicable points of law and notes on how we can dodge the various traps set for the ignorant, unwary and the careless. You have to avoid stepping into any of those three categories to deal with the risk of falling foul of the law."

"Well Ian, you made me aware from the outset the plan was to circumvent a mine-field."

"Bravo, that's sums up the mission in a nutshell."

About 12 minutes later, Britt closed the folder and eyed Ian, looking rather pale.

"I'm really impressed at the obvious extent of your work. Reports like this obviously don't write themselves."

He nodded.

She wondered could it possibly be worth the huge effort, struggle for financing and the enormous risks to develop the concept.

Ian cleared his throat and said, "Give me a straight answer Britt; what is your present job?"

"I work in a coffee shop as senior cashier and at times when the owner heads off I work as acting manager with a corresponding increase in pay for the duration I fill that role."

"And do you see your future in that employment?"

"Hell no, I wish to advance, hopefully significantly."

"Okay Britt, what else are you qualified to do in terms of appropriate academic qualifications, attained skills and on-job experience."

She sighed and said, "Zilch actually."

Ian stretched across and patted her hand while saying, "And therein lies your problem that lies in front of you like a chasm."

"Fuck you, why don't you rub it in my difficulties further."

Ian laughed and said, "On the other hand, the folder you have just put down miraculously contains your successful pathway into the future with the promise of much success depending how you cope with blood, sweat and tears, what you do to make things happen, the timing on when you talk to people capable of supporting you to allow you to experience the necessary achieve lift-off until to work toward achieving your goals that will allow you to ease back and count the money rolling in."

"But Ian, at the outset you indicated it would be capital intensive. I don't have capital by the lorryload let alone a generous handful."

"I know but other people with money will be interested in supporting you with capital providing they see the venture becoming a winner profitably as it develops over the long haul. Providing the numbers stack up for them, a few willing to invest may keenly share your vision and wish to buy in. A holding company will need to be formed under your control and then, farther out in development with all things going well and with the company's wealth being maintained, the company may decide to begin buying out investors one by one until it attains the balance of company ownership that you and your fellow directors decides is appropriate."

"I see, and it appears some things about this at this stage are transparently wishy-washy, such and most importantly as possessing the ability to attract finance. Further, exactly what's meant by starting small in an environment with huge potential and ramping it up from there until I decide it's time to withdraw and allow someone else to take over who may decide the business should go in another direction while I head off into premature retirement hugely enriched? Is that merely window dressing to seduce me into creating something robust enough to woo investors?"

"And there's another thing; initially I thought the eventual formation of a company would be to develop the concept and attract investment but later I read the company would primarily serve me as the vehicle that allows the trading of shares in it and provide means of exit when I decide to ultimately withdraw, all going well."

"Indeed, and that response indicates you obviously already possess some of the rudiments of a developing business mind. Well enough of that, I recommend we arrive at the cottage and get to know one another much more intimately. We then could accept the invitation to go over and meet the property owners for lunch and it wouldn't surprise me if they already have booked for a table for we four at a restaurant in Oxford this evening."

"Ooh, what a busy programme," sighed the mentally awash Britt in the wake of such a complex briefing. She sighed, to lighten up by adding, 'And do you finished your adventurous day by humping our co-host's wife?"

"Possibly but perhaps Jane will be too jealous of the thought of Eric touching you erotically and then sucking his fingers."

"God and I thought I tended to be too crude at times; you make me appear almost a saint in comparison."

Ian laughed and said he'd expected Britt to be lively company once she was wound up a bit and it looked as if she'd exceed expectations.

"In that case, would you like me to lean over and gobble you."

His fingers clutched the steering wheel, turning knuckles white.

"I'll give that a miss while I'm driving, thanks delightful lady"

"Lady?" Britt sniggered in disbelief.

Ian and Britt hurried into the cottage and were attempting badly to undress each other before they reached the bedroom to consummate their friendship.

She gasped in delight when Ian exposed his piece of heavy artillery.

Britt seized it and wrapping her lips and fingers of one hand around it, felt their mutual rising heat. She had the fleeing thought of his ageing wife's possibly gradually withdrawing from regular sex after being pounded for years by the big dick protruding from the base of an expanding belly of a husband who was no lightweight.

She ceased her almost frantic sucking and shaft wringing when Ian began making guttural noise and thoughtfully directed him to rock on to his back and to jam it in.

"Quickly, quickly," she said not wishing to cope with both weight and a really fat dagger to on their initial coupling after her long abstinence from being shafted. "On your back... I'm so desperate for it because it's been such a long time for me... you've got me really wet but slowly... feed it in slowly."

Ian followed instructions and fed in his already pulsating dick with the delicacy of a conductor guiding the violin section into a passage of ethereal calm prior to the striking of the storm.

"How's that?" he kept asking and she replied 'good-good' and when she felt comfortable enough when he was in sufficiently she urged excitedly, "Now fuck me you rotten adulterous bastard full of filthy cum. Fuck me memorably, you pig."

12