Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally gasped and freed Valerie's throbbing cock from her panties and took it in her mouth and suckled it. She licked Valerie's glans and slavered at her shaft now glistening with Sally's saliva. Valerie responded by releasing Sally's cock from the confines of her knickers and sucking it deep into her mouth and trilling her tongue on her fraenulum.

They sucked each other's cocks, stroking legs and squeezing buttocks, driving their carnality into overdrive.

Valerie spun around and mounted Sally, lifting her legs high and putting them over her shoulders. She nuzzled Sally's stocking-clad calf as she probed at her anus. As soon as her glans found Sally's puckered entrance she pushed forward and drove her hard cock deep inside her lover.

Sally squealed with delight and writhed and bucked under Valerie as Valerie's cock filled her anus and nestled against her prostate. Immediately waves of pleasure emanated from that special place and her cock began to leak preseminal fluid.

Valerie gripped Sally's leaking penis and stroked it as she fucked her lover, thrusting deep inside her and then retracting her penis until her glans was once again nestled in the pink flower of Sally's anal bud, then she pushed slowly forward again making Sally shake with lust.

Valerie lowered her face to her lover's and they kissed as they fucked, their tongues entwined as Valerie slowly increased the tempo of their fucking. Sally ground her buttocks against Valerie, encouraging her to fuck her harder which Valerie was obliged to do.

Valerie fucked Sally hard and fast with deep strokes, they both gasped into each other's mouths; Sally crossed her ankles behind Valerie's head and lifted her bottom up off the bed to meet Valerie's thrusts.

Valerie orgasmed and her warm, glutinous spunk flooded Sally's derriere, oozing out of her, as her anus filled, dribbling down the crevice of Sally's buttocks as Valerie continued to pound her cock in and out of her. Sally shrieked as Valerie's hot seed splashed over her prostate and that thick cock distended her sphincter, driving her wild with desire and triggering her climax.

Valerie stroked and squeezed Sally's quivering phallus and was rewarded with a spurt of creamy issue that soon became a torrent of milky white semen.

They kissed and fucked each other, relishing every sensation and drawing out the divine rapture of their lovemaking until they were gratified; then Sally lowered her legs Valerie withdrew and they cuddled and kissed until they nodded off to sleep, their juices drying on their flesh.

"Come on honey; you always take forever when we're going out," Valerie chided Sally who was putting the finishing touches to her makeup in the ensuite bathroom.

Valerie downed the last of her Chardonnay and stubbed out her cigarette.

She was wearing a floor-length red satin evening gown that clung to her every curve. She had accessorised with gold jewellery, red plush high-heeled pumps and a gold beaded clutch. Her hair was perfect as was her makeup and she was anxious to go. Billy waited in the Jag downstairs.

Sally came out of the bedroom looking just as stunning as Valerie. She wore the same dress only in blue and had accessorised with silver accoutrements.

"You look gorgeous!" they said in unison and air-kissed so as not to spoil their makeup.

They made their way gingerly downstairs in their highheels and Billy helped them into the back of the black Jaguar. They soon arrived out front of Bocca di Lupo, one of London's finest restaurants.

All heads turned their way as they approached the Maitre D.

"I have a booking for Valerie Swindon," Valerie smiled excitedly.

"Of course. Come with me please ladies," the Maitre D led them through the crowded restaurant.

Valerie was surprised when they arrived at one of the small private dining rooms.

"No, I'm sorry. This is wrong. I ordered a table for two," Valerie said to the Maitre D, the confusion evident in her voice.

"A slight adjustment to the seating arrangement Mademoiselle," the head waiter opened the door to the petite dining room and ushered them in, closing the door behind him.

Sitting at a table set for six was a large man smoking a cigar, his swarthy complexion betrayed his Italian descent. He was ruggedly handsome despite his size and his pin-striped suit was obviously hand tailored and expensive.

The lady sitting beside the large Italian man was an attractive lady in her forties. She stood up and flashed a brilliant smile.

She was wearing an ankle-length red satin gown worn low on her shoulders, with long sleeves; split to her thigh which revealed shapely legs clad in sheer black stockings. The fabric of her dress clung to her curvaceous body. She had accessorised with red kitten-heels and silver jewellery and her long blonde hair was combed out straight and worn down to her waist. It glistened in the subdued lighting of the restaurant. Her makeup was dark and striking; her lipstick bright red when she smiled.

"Please allow me to make the introductions. I'm Michelle Murphy and I believe you know John Benstead," she indicated John who sat there with a sardonic grin on his face wearing a dark blue Italian-cut suit.

"And beside him is Miss Candace Pops."

Michelle pointed to a beautiful girl in her early twenties, her face was framed by silky straight brunette hair cut with a fringe. She stood up and offered her hand. She was dressed in an airline hostess uniform consisting of a light blue A-line skirt, with the very short hem; a form-fitting jacket with silver piping along the lapels, a long sleeved white satin blouse and black patent leather four-inch heels.

Valerie and Sally leaned over the table and shook her hand; both gobsmacked and speechless.

"Sorry. I had to come straight from work; my flight just got in from Singapore," when she smiled, she lit up the room.

"And your host tonight is Mister Tony Carlotta," Michelle extended her hand towards the large, handsome Italian gentleman.

Tony rose and smiled. His smile reminded Valerie of a crocodile and she shivered involuntarily as she realised who this man was.

"Ladies...Please sit...I want to make you an offer you can't refuse."

The End

12