Finishing Work Pt. 01

Story Info
An old flame rekindled, fires are hotter these days.
4.9k words
4.78
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an edited version of the existing story of the same name, it's not new, I felt I needed to change it as I want to add new parts.

*

This was my last job. Not the last job of the day but my last job ever. Tomorrow I retired. I was a technical training rep.

I retired the day after tomorrow but the van I used for training had to be handed over. I had good pension funds so I'd taken early retirement.

One of the reasons was a new boss. He was a smarmy bastard and the main reason I was going early. He wanted me to take the van back to HQ 180 miles from where I lived.

Then to go home on public transport after a night in a shitty motel in my time. I told him to go fuck himself. The van would be left on the street, all my company stuff left inside if he wasn't there to pick it up himself.

He knew I meant it. I was reeling in my power cables when a woman about my age started having a go about the company product. I tried to be polite but she wasn't having any of it so I told her to fuck off.

She stood with her hands on her hips looking at me. "Your Kevin Daly aren't you?"

"Yes, and?"

"You owe me an apology," she said smiling. "It's well overdue I may add."

"Look I'm truly sorry if your machine is shite. But I can't help. I don't work for the bastards anymore. I gave up making excuses half an hour ago."

"No, you silly sod. Don't you recognise me?"

I took a closer look. "Bugger me, your Christine Starling, Chrissy"

"I'll pass on your kind offer of alternative sex but I'll let you buy me a coffee by way of apology."

I did owe her an apology, I'd stood her up on a date donkey's years ago. Then just when you don't want it my phone rang. I looked at the name on the screen, it said "WANKER".

It was my boss, I called him that because he was. I said to Chrissy hang on a sec I need to deal with this. "What the fuck do you want now".

"Bring that van back tonight or I'll call the police and have you arrested for taking it without consent if I see you're going anywhere else at all."

"OK, your call sunshine".

"What you will bring it back?"

"No, don't act like a bigger cunt than you are, I'm leaving the fucker here, with my company phone and laptop. Now fuck off for good you fucking idiot"

I switched the phone off and chucked it into the cab. My shitty works laptop was in there. I took my personal gear and for the last time locked the door.

Marvin, the branch manager, one of the good guys said, "give me the keys if you're leaving it here it's going to be in my way."

"There you go, Merv." I shook his hand gave him the keys and I was gone. "Right, Chrissy. How about that coffee? Do I need to get on my knees for that apology?"

I must have been more of a mug than normal to dump this one. She was pretty good for a 55-year-old. And she was climbing into a top-end Merc. "You've done well for yourself Chrissy, Nice wheels!"

"Why didn't you come to the dig?"

"I thought at the time the game was more important."

"More important than me!"

"No, but you'd blackmailed me into going on important digs before. We found a button on one if I remember correctly."

Chrissy giggled at the memory, I found that not we".

"The super geek with the ginger hair said it was an important post roman find. I didn't like the smarmy little shit one bit. He wanted to get in your pants"

We met on our first day at school, We were in the same class until we went to the "comp" it changed then.

She went into class 1A,1. I was in the C stream. She would always come to watch me play rugby and cricket. We went to the school's youth club together. She let me grope her fantastic tits and I snogged her until my balls ached, but she never let me go further.

Then I left school and got myself an apprenticeship, she stayed on. I was working and had a bit of money now. I bought my first motorbike. Sandy loved the bike. We used to go up to the Haven Cafe on it. Drink crap instant coffee and listen to the old black guy who played the piano there and dance to his music.

Her mum, a snobby cow hated me even more then. She has made it her mission in life to hate as many people as she could. Her dad was a good bloke though, he thought my bike was great, and he knew his cricket.

Then she went to Edinburgh University to read English. I made the trip up a few times but it meant missing work or worse still the sports I loved. So we grew apart because we were both too young and daft to see what we had.

I was coming home from Tech College one evening, I was doing my HNC. I had to catch a bus, my bike was in bits in my dad's garage. The bus stopped and she got on.

This was 4 years on. She had just finished her course at teacher training college and was looking to change the world. As a get-back-together date, I took her to see "The Sensational Alex Harvey Band" in Sheffield.

We were an item again for a couple of years. Then one day she wanted me to go with her on another archaeological dig. I had a rugby match that day. I stood her up to go and play.

It was my last game ever. I broke my right leg. A compound spiral fracture. The nurse told me I had one hundred and thirty-six brakes. The bone broke through my skin in four places. I had three steel plates, rods, pins, screws, and more stitches than you could shake a stick at.

I had all sorts of stuff in there. It made my mates laugh at the airport metal detector when we went to Spain on holiday.

Chrissy's bitch of a mother didn't tell her I was in the hospital. I phoned half a dozen times. She came round to our house, my mum loved her like she was her own. Chrissy managed to come around when everyone was out.

So now here we were drinking Costa coffee well over 200 miles from where we first met and catching up. Chrissy was a bit wild, and so was I. She was on a different level from me.

While she never let me in her pants when we were at school she used to give me hand jobs. Very very good hand jobs she could get me to promise anything while she was doing me. She once tossed me off in the middle of the school field at lunchtime and then in the school library one wet rainy day. She used to like to tie my hands behind my back so she could tease me for what seemed like hours.

We were in Brighton, now I lived in Huntingdon so I had to ask her to give me a lift to the station. "How about I give you a lift to my house and you can show me your scar?"

"It goes all the way to the top of my leg I lied.

"Yeh, I bet it does. Does your dick still go down to your knee?"

"Nah it's quite a bit bigger these days."

"Do you want to come home with me Kevin?"

"Chrissy, I'd love to.?

Just at that moment, my phone rang. The screen said, mum. "Got to Get this one love, this is very important," I said.

"Hello Mum, what can I do for you?"

"Am I going to see you soon?"

"Yes mum, as you well know. As of today, I am an independently wealthy gentleman of leisure."

"Come up soon love. I want to see my boy."

Chrissy asked for the phone. "Hang on mum. Someone wants to talk to you." I put it on hands-free.

"Hello, Mrs Baily. I'm sitting here with your gorgeous boy drinking coffee and eating shockingly expensive cake."

"Ohh my, That's Chrissy Starling, I recognise that beautiful voice anywhere. Do you still sing?"

"No Mrs Baily, I'm afraid I don't get the chance anymore". Well, make a chance then. It's a sin not using that voice."

"Yes, Mrs Baily. I'll try."

"Oh good, grief love, it's Vee to you. Where are you, I haven't seen you in years?"

"I'm in Brighton. It's where I live these days. We are just going to my house. I'm going to feed him!"

"Don't you do any more than that until he buys you a ring? He is a stupid sod for ever letting you go."

"Ta mum thanks for that." It's dangerous to interrupt my mum while she is talking but she was over 200 miles away.

"I told you the same 40 years ago so don't say I didn't"

"Do you live in the same place, Mrs B. Sorry Vee?"

"Yes just me and his dad now. Kathy lives in France. Ewan is in London. And the big lummox lives in Cambridge."

"It's Huntingdon, mum".

"Ooh it's near Cambridge, isn't it?"

"OK yes, mum is near enough for love."

Chrissy chimed in "Can we both come up to see you tomorrow?"

"Really said mum."

"Hang on I said."

"Why not", said Chrissy. "You haven't got anything else on, and I have to go and have another word with my mum about a missed message."

"Mum!"

"Yes, dear."

"I'll talk to this mad witch and I'll give you a call later, it looks like we are coming. You have to promise me though, you won't let dad make me go bowling with him."

Mum laughed. "I will love, I'll try."

"Talk soon, mum."

"See you tomorrow Vee."

"Oh dear oh dear." Mum was crying.

"Mum, we will be there! See you. Bye."

"That was a bit of a surprise, Chrissy. I was planning on stopping off for a day or two in a couple of weeks."

"Your not angry are you?"

"No, of course not. Just a bit surprised. You will have to watch my old man. He's a lecherous old bastard these days. He will grab your bits if he can catch you."

"I bloody hope so. His son is a bit of a disappointment so far." Then she leaned into me and kissed me.

"I don't know what to do."

"You never did. When I was a gushing little schoolgirl I used to dream my big sports star hunk would ravage me and take my virginity I wouldn't have screamed for help, not loud enough for anyone to hear anyway. I wish you had been first Kevin, even now. If you had been first you'd probably have been last as well."

I wish lots Chrissy I wish I'd gone on that dig with you."

"Why, because of your leg."

"No because of your mum."

"Well, things didn't go her way she didn't get to run my life, I fucked it up all by myself."

"You don't look too fucked up from where I'm sitting love."

"OK. I need to tell you something not so nice about me. The only question is will you still want to fuck me senseless after I tell you. Or you could fuck me senseless first."

"I'm a big boy Chrissy, can it be that bad?"

"I got married, Kevin."

"Yeh love so did I, I'm trying to forget."

"Did you love her? Thought I did, but now I know I didn't. It was amicable, no kids no real grief."

"I never loved Mo. I married him for his money. I was 26 he was 61. I hated teaching shitty kids. He took me out of that. He was a good man and I do miss him. But I can't pretend it was love. Another point in his favour was my mum hated him. Never called him Mo, or Mouhamed just that smelly darkie. Took his money and gifts the bitch.

She made my dad's life a misery as well. dad died ten years ago. He had nothing to live for. I hate her Kevin, I really do hate her.

Mo was an Arab, he had shall I say exotic sexual tastes."

"Did he hurt you"?

No, quite the opposite. He was very good to me. He's dead now, he's been gone three years. I looked after him well, he bought this place so he could see the sea. Then he died before we moved in. He went to the hospital for the last time just two days before the sale went through. Cancer, they said he had a year, but he didn't get two months. I was his kept wanton woman, that's what my mum called me."

"Called you?"

"Yes called, she changed her mind when he died and I became her stinking rich daughter."

"I've got buckets of money, but I didn't have someone to love. Chrissy looked at me with tears in her eyes. I did have one but I let him go, I didn't believe in him. Do you think I can get him back?"

"I don't know much Chrissy, but I know he didn't stop loving you. So I reckon if he doesn't try he's going to lose out big time. So I kissed her."

"I could say let me show you around the apartment. It's an apartment, Mo got the arse with me if I called an apartment a flat. He used to get very cross with me if I called a pony a horse. You can take the girl out of Yorkshire."

"Yes love" I laughed, "the boy as well."

"As I was saying I could show you around this apartment but, the bedroom is next and I need to eat first."

"So do I, I didn't even get a sandwich today. What you got in Chrissy.l

"Sweet FA Kevin. I don't cook, I'm crap at it I either get a carryout, a delivery or eat out. There is a Thai just around the corner and my local Boozer next door. You're my guest, I'm paying."

Can we go Dutch I asked?"

"No, I'm paying"

"OK, I'll buy you a drink though."

"She laughed, we'll see about that."

The food was very good, the pub was better, warm, friendly and comfortable. It reminded me of the pub I used most in Doncaster, long, thin, 4 small rooms downstairs with old sofas and chairs. The landlord was outrageously gay even by Brighton standards.

He kicked two guys off a table in a corner the best sofa was there. Oi, shift you two. The Dutches of Doncaster is here. Chrissy introduced us.

"Guy this is Kevin. Kevin this is Guy."

I extended my hand, the guy had a good firm grip. "Can I get a beer mate," I looked at Chrissy,

Guy said to me, "it's either a white wine spritzer or half of best, it depends on you. It depends on how well she knows you. If it's a business meeting it's a white wine spritzer. But you don't look like business to me".

"Guy, you are a gossip said Chrissy".

"If it's love, the lanes have to know sometime sweet cheeks."

"Guy,"

"Yes, mistress," said guy doing his best impression of Peter Lawries's Hunchback.

"Kevin was my first proper boyfriend."

"Oh really," said Guy turning to me. "The one with the trouser Python."

"GUY!"

Guy did his best Lon Chainey Junior impression. He shuffled away dragging a perfectly good leg "don't beat poor Guy. I'll get your drinks."

Chrissy called after Guy. He reappeared. "Yes, my beautiful one. A pint, not a half."

Guy looked at me and winked. "She likes you."

"Don't you go watering it either" Chrissy yelled as he walked away.

Guy came back with the drinks. "Youngs mixed. Half a bitter half a special."

"That's just about my favourite pint in the south mate," I said.

"I hope it's half 'n' half and not three-quarters ordinary."

Guy gave Chrissy a fake sour look "I pissed in yours".

"How much is that buddy?" He laughed at me.

Wats the score here Chrissy? Free beer and he ignored the guys at the bar. He fancies me said, Chrissy.

"Bollocks, he may well fancy me."

"Both of you" Guy shouted from behind the bar and blew a kiss.

"So are you going to tell me?"

"OK. It's my pub. As I said, when Mo died he left me a bit. The brewery that owned it put it up for sale. A few of us wanted to buy it and run it as a Community pub but one or two fuckwits got in the way so I bought it. Simple!"

"I like it I said. It's like the Masons" I like Guy", I said.

"I like guy a lot", said Chrissy! "he runs it for me, he has the flat upstairs. The problem with Guy is if he has a fiver today, the bookie has it tomorrow. He is honest and I trust him. I took him home to meet mum and told her he was my new boyfriend. He scared her shitless." I nearly choked on my beer.

Do you still want to go to Doncaster with me tomorrow?"

"Ohh you bet, I can't wait to see your mum again. Do you think she will cook us a roast dinner if we stay?"

My mum's roast dinners are legendary. She will have the sprouts on now love."

"I'm taking you to see my mum, no argument, I'm hoping the shock will kill the old bitch."

Chrissy started laughing. "Can you see Guy in that mirror on the far wall? Can you see what he's doing?"

"He looks like a fisherman bragging about his catch I said."

"He's asking me how big you are. Let me show him."

Chrissy had my cock out of my flies in seconds. She hadn't forgotten. Nails lightly scratching under my cock head and bang. Willy was unpacked, inflated and ready for action.

Showing him my empty glass she called Guy over he brought two fresh ones. Chrissy held my cock in her fist as far back as she could there was still a good six-inch sticking out of her fist. She shook it to attract his attention.

Guy just said "fucking wow."

"It's about this big Guy" she said. "I'll tell you if it still works properly next weekend."

"Fuck me," said Guy.

"Not a chance sister," said Chrissy. "I'm a spoiled bitch and I don't share my toys."

I was busy trying to get my cock back in my pants without anyone seeing me. It wasn't working I think people were coming in from the pub in the next street to watch the village idiot with the huge cock failing to get it back in his trousers. Chrissy said, do you know what I want to do?

Guy was still watching me pissing himself laughing.

"No Chrissy what do you want to do?"

"Put you over my knee slip my new toy between my stockings and spank your tight little bum till you can't sit down. I bet you cum all over my shoes and stockings."

"You lucky lucky bastard," said Guy.

"I don't do that I said somewhat red-faced."

Guy who was still looking said, "someone wants to."

Chrissy giggled.

I don't think I've ever been so hard.

"If you come home with me that's what's going to happen."

I finally managed to win the battle. I was as red as a beetroot. Chrissy was halfway to the door.

She looked around and said, "well are you ready for your spanking" the whole pub heard her. "Can I come and watch", said, Guy.

"Next time maybe."

Come on you. If you are very lucky I'll give you a blow job as well. We took the lift to her apartment. She looked into my eyes, "I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think you were going to enjoy it just as much as I am."

"I'm in charge now, just like it used to be." it's true, she always was. when I was 10 she told me I was her boyfriend. "Just do as I say, It's going to hurt a bit, no point doing it if it doesn't. but I bet after I get you off you want more."

Then we were in her place. "I'm going to get ready. There is another bathroom along the hall on the right. I need to shower and look nice for you. I don't suck smelly cocks and I expect you to do as you are told in my bedroom. When your clean sit here and wait. I'll call you when I'm ready."

My cock had never been so thoroughly scrubbed. I looked in the mirror when I got out of the shower. Apart from my right leg, which to this day looked as though it had been through a meat mincer, I still looked pretty good.

I could see my bum in the other mirror. It was like the rest of me. Very white, I wondered what it was going to look like in an hour.

I don't do lying in the sun during holidays. I had I month booked in the Lake District in a fortnight. I was wondering if the new Chrissy would be interested. The old Chrissy would have been.

Kevin, I jumped a foot at least. "Can I change things a little?

"Err yes I suppose so your place your rules."

"Can I blindfold you?"

"Err what."

"Don't be dim, you heard. You won't get hurt if you say stop now. I'll stop, OK, Close your eyes."

"Yes but."

"But what Kevin?"

"My leg,"

"What about your leg?"

"It's pretty ugly, there are lots of scars."

"You big daft Prat. I Don't give a flying fuck about your scars, are you going to close your eyes?"

"They are, they were closed as soon as you asked."

"Good, Keep them closed."

"Oh, my beautiful man. You still gorgeous stay there. Keep your eyes closed." Her hands were all over me. "Keep your eyes closed."

"You said you were going to blindfold me."

"This is harder. Your obedience turns me on. Open your mouth." She put three fingers in my mouth. I've just got out of the shower. That's what you are doing to me. I could taste her pussy juice on her fingers.

I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life. "Are you still going to spank me"?

"Oh yes, you bet. Do you know why?"

"Because I didn't come on the dig."

"No, but I may add one or two for that."

"Because I didn't contact you after."

12