Finishing Work Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of a back together story.
3.9k words
4.88
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I'm still in work mode I woke at 5.30 when my alarm was going off somewhere else. Chrissy was still holding on to me I wriggled into her hoping for a bit more of last night's fun.

She opened her eyes. Smiled and said, "you haven't asked me to marry you yet".

"Will you?"

"Yes, yes I will on condition I can spank you every day!"

"Kevin?"

"Yes, love,"

"Have you woken me up hoping for a fuck? Be honest, I won't change my mind."

"Er, yes I said, a bit shame-faced I'd been seen through."

"You don't know too much about your own body do you?"

"Why". was the best answer I could come up with."

"When I had you up the bum to finish off last night I emptied the tank sweetheart. If you have a stiffy go for a piss, that's all it is. I doubt you will make enough to stain my stockings by tonight."

"But!"

She laughed. "I'll prove it to you!"

After 5 minutes sucking, wanking nibbling and biting I hadn't got hard. I was aghast.

"Don't worry, It's temporary."

"What time is it,"

"Gone six," I said.

"SIX, you woke me up for a fucking poke at six in the bloody morning. Fuck off and let me sleep. If you wake me again before eight unless the house is burning down I'll cut your balls off."

"What about breakfast."

I told you I don't fucking cook. There's a cafe opposite the pub, Go."

She snatched the duvet, wrapped herself up in it, and peeped out of the little hole she had left to breathe, "are you still here?"

I grabbed my clothes and left the future Mrs Baily in her pit. The cafe as it happens is excellent. As I walked in Guy was sitting alone at a table.

You escaped then Nobby. I wondered if she would eat you alive. Only bits I said. "She is some woman. If I thought I had a chance she could undo all my mummy's knitting."

"Pardon!"

The old joke you silly sod. "

Eh!"

"My mummy made me a homosexual if I get her the wool!"

The penny dropped with a clatter. "Oh yeh. Will, she knit me one?"

"You got it Nobby."

"What's with the Nobby?"

"Like it or not mate, after last night's fragrant infraction of the public decency laws in my Boozer, the lanes, now call you Nobby."

"I pissed her off Guy."

"How so."

"I woke her up at six."

"I've never seen her without the sun up," said Guy. "I thought she was a vampire."

"She told me to fuck off and go. I wasn't sure if he was serious."

"Listen Kev, you don't mind Kev do you."

"Guy the world, apart from my mum and Chrissy calls me Kev."

"The Lanes" mate, the lanes call you Nobby now."

Guy,"

"Yes,"

"The Lanes?"

"It's this area of Brighton buddy, It's called The Lanes." Two gigantic breakfasts were placed in front of us. "Thanks, Lil," said Guy. "Lil, this is Nobby, Nobby this is Lill of Lilly's Cafe the best cafe in Brighton."

"Is this the fellah everyone is talking about? The Ice Maiden's new squeeze?"

"He ain't a new one Lill. He broke her little schoolgirl's heart and turned her into the ice maiden years ago. He's back, and trust me Lil the ice has melted."

"Yeh I hear he has a special ice-melting probe."

"Oh for fuck sake you two there is a bit more to me than a big cock."

"Kev, I'm going to be serious," said Guy. "Make the most of it it doesn't happen very often. Most everyone in the lanes is a bit broken. You broke my best friend and my keeper. I hope you are back to fix her. She doesn't deserve any more shit in her life."

"They don't come more broken than us knobby. Lil there, she cooks mean breakfasts and lunches, you will never see her in my place cos she is an alcoholic. We are all a bit broke ain't we Lilly? Lilly nodded.

Guy, went on." We get by not taking anything seriously. Don't fuck us all up by hurting one of our number, least of all her, she is the best one here. Don't make us worry that something we say will upset you. We can't afford that."

"Sorry Guy I'll try and do better."

"You're doing OK mate. I just wanted to tell you how much most of us feel about her."

Somehow the breakfasts had disappeared. "I've got to get back mate," said Guy. "Sorry to go on but we all love her and I needed to pretend I'm her big brother. Guy gave me a funny look, do you want to prove to her you are hers?"

"Is there a way buddy?"

"Maybe, but I got to get my skates on, Upstairs is booked this afternoon I need to be sure it's shipshape."

"What's upstairs I asked?"

"Ohh she hasn't told you then."

"Nope."

"Come and see."

"May as well, I daren't go back before eight."

We went down a little alleyway and into the pub by a back door.

"Don't do to open a pub front door before opening time, you may attract the wrong sort of people." The back door went straight upstairs to a landing. Guy went on, "My hovel is up there, this is the Mo Amant playroom. It's a little bit of a secret."

"This is the only way in. It can be hired for a daily rate through Mistress Kat, you and I know her as Chrissy. Pain and pleasure for boy, girl and those as yet undecided." Guy was giving me his best Brighton guide spiel."

Guy opened the door to a spectacular, to my eyes at least S/M dungeon. "Come and look. 350 quid a day gets you just about every conceivable way to inflict pain or pleasure on your lover."

Oh God! glad I checked. This chair is hers. No one else is allowed to use it! Help me cover it up, see that drape, pull it over, that keeps it away from prying eyes. I'd be in deep shit if some upper-class bitch used that."

All I saw was a bondage chair. "Why is this especially Chrissy's Guy?"

"Sit in it and I'll show you, Nobs."

"Nah. Don't think so."

"Wussy Wussy Woo. It's a cunnilingus chair."

"Ohh!" my nob went down my trouser leg like it was looking for my knee just at the thought.

"She will have you in here sooner or later Nobby"

"How's it, work Guy?"

"Sub sits here, wrist straps, arm straps, chest strap adjustable neck/head rest and head strap. Then the legs, it's massive overkill of course but if you have any sub tendencies buttons are being pressed, bells are ringing."

"It's the same for a master strapping some poor helpless soon-to-be very frustrated slave in here. There are even finger thumb and toe restraints. Fixed into this masterpiece, the sub can lick, suck and do fuck all else."

"Then this seat and its occupant is swung in and the restrained man is presented with his dinner. If he chooses to be a little uncooperative there is this rack of toys to help persuade him, or her that it is in their best interest to cooperate."

"I do hope for your sake you like cunt munchin'. I dare say you will be the next to occupy it and I bet you get to spend a whole lot of time in it."

"Give it a go. I can adjust it for you. I'd say an hour in here with it setup wrong is purgatory." I went to sit down. "Fuck sake Kev use some imagination. Take your jeans off. You can leave your knickers on if you're bashful."

I sat in it Guy did up the arm, wrist, leg and ankle straps. "Let's have a bit of fun Kev. Just us boys. She will still be in bed for an hour." Guy produced a pair of the bandage scissors nurses use in plaster rooms. "These are very good, they cut through plaster casts easily."

"I know Guy. I've had extensive experience.

"It's hard to stab anyone with these." Within seconds my Teeshirt and pants were gone. Ohh Kevin, the naked, helpless and very gullible boy of my dreams. This is a fucking monster I'd love to give it a suck."

"It's hers though and I know better than play with her toys. I do know how poor Guy can earn some serious brownie points though." He disappeared through the other door it had sales written on it.

He came back holding a little velvet bag. He opened it up and pulled out a funny-shaped ring. He threaded my balls through it one at a time and then sort of folded my cock through it. Ohh shame he said. I was hoping you may just get a hint of a stiffy."

"Guy, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Something Chrissy should have done 30 years ago. Probably would have if she had known about it then."

"Just shut up Kev, it's going to happen. I owe her so much I ain't going to let either of you fuck up anymore. Be good, back soon."

He reappeared five minutes later with a big catering pack of frozen peas. "Don't worry. The lunch customers will never know."

I howled as he wrapped them around my cock and balls. My cock shrank back. I cannot remember it being so small.

"The company that made these cock tubes have gone out of business Nobby. This is very special, we have had this one in stock for 5 years, and she doesn't know about it. She told me to put it on eBay years ago."

"I was keeping it for Mr Right if I ever found him but I suppose you are her Mr Right." He pulled out a skeleton cock shaped tube. "I'm sure it will fit you but, Fuck it's going to be tight."

He had a little package wrapped in paper in his hand. Sorry, Kev this is going to hurt like a bitch, but I ain't got time to numb it."

"He looked up at me don't worry I am qualified to do this. I got this lot out of the autoclave so it's all clean. "

"These things don't work without a piercing to hold you in. This one is designed for two. I ain't got a big enough ring for a horizontal gland piercing for you. An RPA is a piece of piss. And you'd have to cut into the end of your nob to get it half off".

"What the fuck are you talking about Guy. I'm going to pierce your nob Nobby.

"No, you're fucking not."

You agreed in the cafe, well sort of. When she has the only key to get to your cock you have proved your back for her for good.

"Sorry, mate. I know Chrissy will love me for it. I love the idea. You're outvoted. Your last hope, General Custer and his boys ain't getting their horses up the stairs so it's happening."

"You will thank me for it honest." The first time the ice maiden unlocks it. And allows you to cum you will be blabbering."

"Please Guy, I don't want this, it's an assault."

"Don't be a fucking pussy".

Guy Holding the tube next to my cock, marked a dot with a black permanent marker. He carefully pushed something up my urethra, "be careful mate and don't move. This is fucking sharp. Trust me you don't want two holes this big in your bell end."

He put a thick pad on top of my cock head and said, "are you ready, three, two." Then he pushed the cutting tool into the pad through my cock head. I didn't make a noise. The pain was incredible but the scream stuck in my throat.

Without the slightest pause, he pushed the cutting tool out with a ring far too fat to go through the hole he had made, the tool fell on the floor. I took a look. I had been looking at the ceiling snatching glances.

Guy, was screwing what looked like a small single ball from a big bearing. Into a gap in the ring. I tried to look. "Don't move idiot. This is precision stuff. I'll show you in a bit."

He then unscrewed the ball. Showed me a tiny little bottle of Loctite red. "Do you know what this stuff does to threads?" I nodded my head it was called thread lock for a very good reason. 60 seconds after threading the male thread into the female thread it was pretty stuck. An hour later it was stuck forever.

Guy gave it a dab on the thread and a spot in the hole and screwed it up. My phone rang. Just in time said, Guy. He picked it up and answered hands-free.

"Hello, Golden Goddess."

"What are you doing with Kevin's phone."

"We just had breakfast in Lilly's."

"Yes I know I'm there now. That was an hour ago."

"I've just shown him the dungeon."

A very worrying Silence. Chrissy always had a bit of a temper.

"Is he there? Put him on, if you have," a scary silence again then with real venom. "I'll cut your fucking balls off you queer little cunt". I thought it was time to say something. "Chrissy, I'm OK"

"You fucking well won't be when I get hold of you, your a fucking idiot. What the fuck possessed you to go up there with him."

I replied, "I didn't know, I Just."

"Sniff sniff, "Shut the fuck up boo hoo both of you bastards, shut the fuck up, you're supposed to be mine" I'm coming up now. Don't either of you two fuckwits do or touch another thing. I'm shutting that fucking dungeon down."

"Oh, well said Guy. In for a penny." He pushed the peas back into my crotch. "What are you doing Guy."

"Trust me it's the only way. She will love this on you." He offered the tube up and pushed a hook-ended wire up the tube. Hooked it into my new cock ring. Looked at me and mouthed sorry mate. Then he pushed the tube into my crutch pulling on the wire.

He muttered "Sorry" as I screamed. The ring popped through the slot at the end of the tube. He fished a 6mm diameter curved urethral tube out of the bag and squirted some lube on it. I suppressed another scream as it went in. I had to admire the precision of the fit. The boss at the end of the urethral tube fitted perfectly into a socket drilled into the end of the cock tube.

"Always hurts the first time."

He had a strip of steel 3mm thick and 6mm wide. It was curved to the same profile as the top of the cock tube.

We heard a key in the lock at the bottom of the stairs. He popped another hinged ring over the tube at the base. Chrissy was in.

"Get your cock out you little queer shit I'm going to cut the fucker off." As she said that he closed the second ring and slid a tube lock into place to hold everything together. The key was slid into the lock.

As he stood by the chair bowing Chrissy burst through the door. "What the f.... What have you done to him? Oh my, oh my oh. I forgot we had that does it fit?

"Perfectly Dutchess"

"Ohh fuck. That is so hot. How long before I can fuck him." Same advice as always. No anal for six weeks at least. Four weeks for a fuck but it's a fucking big first piercing so try to be gentle with him."

"Same for a wank but if your feeling sorry for him and your mouth is in good nic you can blow him in about ten days." She squared down so our eyes were on the same level. Took hold of the key and turned it, and said, "Oh my darling your so fucked now. I feel like never letting you out again. Guy, help me into this chair. Oh, just a sec. Lend me your ball closure pliers and find me my nipple chain.

"Easy," said Guy, "they are both in my tools draw."

"Why is my nipple chain in your draw."

"Cos I never stopped hoping," said Guy sounding just a bit wistful.

I was getting confused. "What do you mean."

"I mean, Nobby she loves you, not me.

Chrissy looked at Guy, "ohh Guy, I'm sorry." and gave him a big sloppy kiss

"As long as I've got your friendship I'm happy with that," he replied. "If you lock me back up as well and ration my excessive wanking I'd be even happier."

"Mmm, we'll talk Guy. Right, help me show him what this chair is for.

"Kevin, my love, I'm going to drive you mad with lust," she said as the master seat swung in and her fanny filled my mouth. She had a little shuffle. That's a bit sore, some bastard stuck a fucking great pole in it last night. Kiss it better. She had put her arse right over my mouth.

I hesitated for a second or two. Wack! "Fuck, that hurt"

"That's just a tap with a silly little bedroom crop. The next one on the rack is a real hunting crop and trust me, big boy, I can apply it.

I won't repeat myself. Get your tongue in my brownie now. That's just a taste, ha ha, of what's coming you dumb shit.

I'll teach you about allowing a gay boy to touch my toys. Your going over that saw horse when I've done with you on here". About an hour later, it seemed like a day! Guy who had discretely slipped out came back in. You are going to have to let him go you whore. No, never she said he is mine all mine. With the mock theatrical she forced herself onto my face put her arms behind my head and pulled me into her crotch. I couldn't breathe.

Can you remember how you used to chase me, rugby tackle me and hold me in a kiss while I tried to fight you when we were kids big boy? Well, I've got you now and don't you ever forget it. What have you got to say about that? She allowed me enough room to catch a breath. I'm going to piss in your mouth and you are going to drink every drop then thank me for it.

"No Chrissy" don't do that. The couple who hired the room are downstairs. I'll have to clean up again if you do.

"No, you won't I thought I'll drink every drop. I could see she was in two minds. She allowed me another breath but instead, I just said mum."

"Ohh fuck you are making me late licking my prat when we should be on the road?" Chrissy swung the chair out and got off. I need to change. I need an overnight bag and I want to look nice for your mum.

You will love his mum Guy, I do, his Dad may be a problem for you, he likes his tarts to have tits!

"That's as maybe dear but I haven't even got a bloody tee shirt to wear." when all said and done she is my mum.

"What time will your mum have dinner ready?" At the same time my mum has been getting Sunday dinner ready ever since I can remember. You came to dinner at our house plenty of times when we were kids, you know, two o'clock.

"You've made us late said Chrissy to Guy and me. Then she heard what she had said and laughed. But we are going to be late.

Guy chimed in, "is there an airport in this northern shihole you dense feckers come from." I hate Doncaster these days, the centre of town is a shithole. But the two villages Chrissy and I come from are nice places.

"Yes, it's got an international airport, why", I bristled.

"Then grab a cab to Shoreham airfield, what, half an hour? Then you book a light aircraft from Brighton to Shithole International what an hour, an hour and a half max. How far from there to Nobbies mummies house? Another half hour? Two and a half hours max. That's if you want to do it."

"How much is that going to cost!" I said.

Don't care said Chrissy. We're doing it!

Guy, take him out and buy him some clothes I can present him to his mum in a pair of jeans and a giveaway acrylic pullover.

I can buy my clothes I replied.

Look darling I love you and so does your mum but I wouldn't let you dress the scarecrow. Guy has a bit of style, just go with him. Mummy and I will both be so much happier.

I'll get changed and pack. Be back in half an hour I'll phone the airfield and book a flight.

We walked from the Lanes "You're a problem said guy."

"What makes you say that"

"You're going to take her away from us."

I don't think so, Guy. I think you're reading this wrong. When Chrissy and I broke up most of my mates patted me on the back and told me I was better off without the controlling bitch.

My mum, my dad, brother, sister, and even my nan all told me I was a fucking idiot. My mum, dad, brother, and sister all except nan are still here for me and they are still telling me I'm an idiot for letting her go, but I only ever heard my nan curse once. When she called me a fucking idiot for letting her go.

I don't see a single one of the rugby crowd. They crossed the road if they saw me limping towards them a year later.

Call me a pussy but I always did as Chrissy told me. Believe it or not, it's the way it happens in northern shitholes. Women were always in charge of making the old man's thin wage packet pay the rent and feed the family.

When I did as I was told, I had her and my life was sweet, it's fucking shit now mate. She has been back in my life less than 24 hours and I haven't been as happy as I am now, since I broke my leg. I go where she wants to be mate and you know what buddy? This place smells like home.

Nobby, I think I've just found myself a new best mate. Even though I'm as jealous as fuck of you. Come on let's attempt the impossible and try to make you look good enough to lick shit off her shoes.

It took Guy 15 minutes to buy me a big travel bag full of clothes. I normally had to visit three City high streets, two markets and spend 5 hours studying eBay just to buy a pair of "y" fronts. The 15 minutes included a nice leather travel bag as well.

12