Finn Ch. 02: Anything?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands and knees," she directed, pointing at the floor.

He hesitated for a moment then complied, positioning himself on the ground at her feet.

She took the first chain and ran it through the restraints on his ankles then through a ring on the floor. The second chain went through the restraints on his wrists, the collar on his neck and a ring on the floor between his knees. When she pulled it tight it forced his hands back and his head down, making it difficult for him to balance. She made sure he had just enough slack to put the palms of his hands flat on the floor directly in front of his knees.

He tried to sit back on his heels but she brought the crop down hard against his bare buttocks. He jumped forward in surprise, almost falling onto his face when the chains caught

"No. Stay on your knees." She took a step back to admire her work. The chains were loose enough for him to have some wiggle room, which was a must for her. A pulse of heat rocked through her while she watched him trying to find a comfortable way to balance. It would be an impossible task, she had made sure of it.

She made her way back to the cabinet, grabbed two more items, then returned to where he was.

The crop came down hard again when he balked as she placed the blindfold over his eyes.

"Since you're tied up I think it's time I gave you a safeword. The safeword is my birth name, and during play that's the only time you should use it. What are you supposed to call me?"

"Mistress."

"Good boy," she praised. "And remember, if you use your safeword for something I consider a deal breaker, I will release you, take you home, and you will never see me again. So I suggest you use it only if you've reached a hard limit."

"Yes, Mistress."

She circled him slowly, dragging the heel of her boots before clomping them back down on the floor. The noise made him jump, and she smiled at the sound of him shifting nervously in his chains.

The submissives she usually worked with had an idea of what they wanted, but he had no clue. Today was an opportunity for assessment. He didn't know his limits, or even his desires. His sex life had always been about quantity over quality, and that could never lead to self discovery. She had wanted a project and the man chained to the floor before her truly was one, and she would have to tread carefully.

She knelt down beside him and laid the crop down next to her. The sound of lotion squeezing into her hand made him jump again, and his body trembled when she ran her hand down his back.

"Shhhh," she soothed, rubbing it into his skin. Her hands ran over where she had whipped him. The red had faded but the marks were still visible. She poured more lotion down his back and felt his muscles relaxing as she massaged it in.

"What are you worried about me doing, Finn?" she asked softly, watching his body rock underneath her hands.

"I don't know, Mistress," he whispered.

She poured lotion lower on his back and began to rub it down over where the majority of the red marks stood out harshly against his skin. He rocked forward slightly, then moved back into her touch.

"What would you like me to do?" she asked.

"Anything," he answered, his voice shaking.

"Anything?" she questioned, dragging her nails lightly between the cheeks of his backside.

He sucked in a gasp of air and fell forward, then rocked back into her hand to prevent himself from falling on his face.

Her other hand ran underneath him and was welcomed by the wet tip of his erection. "Anything?" she repeated, running her fingers down the crevice again until they ran into his sac. She massaged it gently, watching his body quiver in response before running her hand back up.

He trembled as she slowly began running her fingertips back down again, taking her time to circle his entrance before moving the rest of the way down.

Her free hand moved underneath him, wrapped around his length. He jerked up against his chains when she started to stroke him. She slid her fingertips back up towards his entrance and pushed against it with her middle finger. He jumped forward hard, losing his balance as the chains held his hands in place. He rocked back to regain his position, trembling in place when she pressed against him again.

"Good boy," she praised.

He hunched up when she pushed inside of him, his body's way of telling her this was a first time intrusion.

Her fingers probed him slowly while she continued to stroke his length, listening to the changing rhythm of his breath. When his body finally convulsed she smiled as it clamped down on her finger, debating whether she would use this route for pleasure or punishment in the future. There were always ways to make it conducive to both if she was careful enough, and she had time to think about it.

*************

When they arrived back to her house she signaled for him to kneel before her so she could remove the collar. Once it was off he ran his hands over his neck cautiously, then followed her to her front door.

"Can I stay here tonight?" he asked quietly, his eyes on her boots.

"No, you need to go home and think about what you want. If you choose to come back here tomorrow I'll assume you're coming to submit to training, and that's what we will start."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, then turned and walked towards his truck.

***********************

***********************

***********************

Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to hit the stars below to rate this story. Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated. All I ask is before leaving a comment or rating the story, please keep in mind this is not meant to be a stand alone story. It is only 1 chapter in a series. Thanks.

12