Fiona - My Friend, My Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock now at its fullest, Fiona turned her full attention to sucking and stroking. Her hands taking a firm grip, stoking in sync. I closed my eyes, savoring the warm wet sensation of her mouth and lips as they slid up and down my throbbing cock, tongue flicking over the tip, swirling around the head she worked on my cock like a woman passed.

"Jesus fuck," I grunted, "You're amazing at this"

Fi pulled herself off my cock, a popping sound coming from her mouth as my cock slid form her lips. Stroking with one hand she looked up at me.

"I'm glad you like it," She said as she continued to stroke my cock.

I looked down. This beautiful brunette goddess, bustier giving me one awesome view of her cleavage, legs spread either side of mine, her hands barely able to wrap themselves around my iron hard cock.

"Life isn't so bad" I chuckled.

"What's funny?" Fi asked stopping her stoking.

"Just how life has a way bringing just want you want into your life when you didn't realize it." I replied, as I stood Fiona up, kissing her once more.

"Mmmm," I felt her moan.

She placed her hands on my shoulder, turning us around before pushing me back onto the bed. Fi grabbed her thong, turning away from me. She bent at the hips, sexily pulling her thong down towards he ankles, giving me a divine view of her glistening pussy. Her thong dropped to the floor, as she stepped out of it.

I reached forward, my hands running up the back of her thighs. Grabbing her hips I pulled her back into my lap, my cock standing up. She raised her hips ever so slightly, guiding my cock head into her inviting depths. She sunk down my full length, a long moan escaping her lips as she shuddered ever so slightly. I reached around her, pulling her back onto my, her back pressed into my chest.

We rocked back an forth, my cock sliding in and out, her hand tracing small circles over her clit as we slowly thrust faster, harder.

"How's my cock feel in your tight pussy?" I spoke into her ear, biting her lobe.

"Ugh, So good, so big, fuck me, pound my tight cunt," came the reply.

I didn't need to be told twice. Lifting my feet up to place them on the edge of the bed, I took a grip on her hips. Using the edge of the bed for leverage I began thrusting harder, faster, pulling my cock out until only the head remained before slamming back in. Over and over I thrust, an unrelenting pace.

"God, Ugh, Fuck."

Faster her fingers worked over her clit. Her free hand pulling her tits free from the bustier, grabbing, pulling.

"Close, so closer, harder, don't stop, I'm almost there, give it to me..."

Suddenly Fi tensed up, the walls of her wet pussy clamping onto my cock, trying to draw me in even more.

"FFUUUCCCCKKKKKK I'M CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!" She yelled as her orgasm crashed over her.

Trembling, shaking, Fi panting as she came down from the heights of ecstasy.

We lay there, not moving, enjoying the moment. As Fi came back to reality she rotated around, my hard cock still buried in her. She placed her hands onto mine, lifting them up to her boobs, no words needed as I gently started to play with those firm round orbs. Flicking, teasing her nipples, Feeling little jolts from that contact

Fi adjusted her position, knees beside us she began to ride me. Up and down she moved, arching her back as she drove herself back down onto my cock, with my thrusting up to meet her. Fi alternated between riding my full length and grinding her hips into mine, grinding her clit as she did so.

I gazed up at her beautiful face, her eyes closed, mouth open slightly as she moaned quietly, enjoying the moment. The view was spectacular, this busty little vixen, lost in the depths of inner pleasure, tits bouncing, I could feel my need building.

I pulled her down onto me, rolling us over onto her back planting my hands on either side of her shoulders. Never leaving her soaking pussy, she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her as I thrust her body shaking, tits jiggling with each thrust.

A primal, simple desire took over. To me there was nothing outside of this moment, my desire to exert my dominance on this gorgeous young woman, my urge to express my inner Alpha male. I built my paced, harder, faster, stronger. Each stroke as long as possible, hips smacking together, the bed head thumping from the wall.

"Fuck I'm cumming again!" I heard through the haze of my animalistic thrusting, Fi's body writhing underneath me, her legs squeezing together as tight as they could manage. I wasn't stopping this time, thrusting, pounding, slamming away.

"Ugh! Ugh! Fuck! Fuck..." Fi continued as I refused to stop, feeling my own impending orgasm rapidly approaching.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"Cum on my tits, shoot that cum all over my big tits baby!" Fi encouraged.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt, climbing up to aim my cock at her tits. She grabbed me, placing my cock between her tits as she squeezed them together, jacking my cock off. I thrust, fucking her tits at the same time. She bent her head forward, mouth open, inviting, waiting for my cum.

"Fuck here it comes!" I shouted, as thick, hot ropey streams of cum shot from cock. Stream after stream covered her tits, landing on her chin as she flicked her tongue out trying to catch some of my thick cum on her tongue. I gave one last thrust, my cum covering her tits. I rolled off of Fi, as her fingers scooped my cum off her face, licking her fingers clean.

"Guess I better have a shower after that huh," She giggled, as she massaged her cum covered tits, "I've heard that cum is good for the skin." She said, giving me a sideways glance before she rolled out of bed, sauntering into the ensuite.

"You're welcome to it any time you want" I said.

I lay back, feeling myself come back from cloud 9.

"What, do I actually have to invite you in here with me do I?" I heard sarcastically.

Laughing, I got up off the bed and made my way to join my brunette goddess.

"Nope, life pretty fucking sweet right now." I thought to myself, my cock hardening as I entered the shower, seeing Fi standing under the water, reaching her hand out for mine.

12