Fire and Filth Ch. 03

Story Info
The sweaty petite and her busty sister arrive.
1.9k words
4.54
8.2k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphrodirt
Aphrodirt
32 Followers

I carried the heavy suitcase with great difficulty as I finally made my way to the third floor. I unlocked my door and pushed the purple suitcase into my room. I quickly shut the door, double checking the latch. I pulled down my pants and started stroking myself violently to let out all the sexual tension built inside me in the past hour. After a few seconds into it, a thought crossed my mind. It was sinful and tempting. The purple suitcase in front of was not locked and free to open.

All I could think of was that it was filled with the clothes of two sisters. My aching dick desired for objects more real than my imagination to lust out on. After a series of conflicting debates between my desires and my conscience, I started to unzip the suitcase. A wave of warm air filled my room that smelled of new clothes, deodorant and cosmetic products. The suitcase had well organised arrays of various clothes. Jeans, shirts, tank tops, pyjamas, joggers, socks, scarfs and what I was looking for. Undergarments. The whole suitcase was neatly divided into two sections for the two sisters. The undergarments were rolled up and tucked in either sides of the length of the suitcase. I started with the left side as my right hand was busy relieving my tension. I pulled out a bunch from it and sat myself back comfortably to examine them. I had in my hands two bras and a panty. One of the bras was pink in colour and was faded near the portions that stayed under the arm. The fact that the person who wore the bra sweated enough to dye off her bra made me stroke myself harder.

The second bra was a sports garment, black in colour and faded out completely from wear. Though the bras were small in size, they certainly belonged to someone who liked to sweat a lot. The grey panty was crotchless and had seen better days. I brought it close to my face when I noticed there was a big white spot in the middle. I ran my finger over the patch to examine its texture. It was crusty and made the fabric around it more faded than in other areas. I brought it close to my nose to smell the acidic and dried pussy cream. It smelled like sun dried garment yet had muskiness to it. I stroked myself harder, pulling the suitcase closer to me to investigate the other sister's undies. I pulled out a purple coloured padded bra. My eyes grew wider as I saw the size of it.

I held in my hand a bra big enough to cover my whole face. I started stroking faster without conscious effort. As I vigorously stroked myself, this time with the faded, crusty panty wrapped around my boner I noticed a white label on the purple bra. It read 36K and made me wilder. I brought the huge bra close to my face and sniffed it as hard as I could. I was about to spurt out a huge load when my consciousness forced me back to senses. I stopped stroking and noticed that my precum had soaked into the panty. As horny as I was, I got scared and started rubbing it to dry it off with little success. Afraid of the consequences that might follow, I quickly stuffed back all the contents the best I could.

I started to rush out to one of the common washrooms in the corridor after zipping the suitcase back. I badly had to spurt out the lust built in my body. As I locked my door and turned around to go towards the bathroom I heard footsteps approaching. The washroom was by the staircase and I quickly started to make my way towards it to avoid any engagement. It was too late. Two figures emerged from the stairs.

The first one made direct eye contact with me and started walking towards me. It was a petite girl with straight brown hair tied into a high ponytail that was starting to loosen. Loosened damp hair stuck to her sweaty forehead and neck. She wore a slip-on bra that covered nothing below her chest flaunting her shredded abs. She wore tiny gym shorts under it that covered almost nothing. The shorts tightly fit her muscular hips and were worn an inch below her waist. Both the garments in her body were soaked in sweat. As she walked closer, I noticed her thick muscular thighs and calves glistening from the bright sunlight that sneaked into the corridor. Her breasts were small but her proportions made them look very full under her low cut bra-cum-tank top that revealed a little bit of her cleavage. The closer she came, the more features of her body got revealed. Her shredded abs were run over with veins, also visible on her neck and arms. Her shoulders and arms were lean and muscular, covered with sweat. Her skin was tanned brown and her face glistened so brightly it looked as if someone poured oil on her. Her thick, muscular thighs were dripping with sweat. She was holding a pink hoodie that had several wet patches on it.

"Hello there!" she said, waving in front of my face. " You seem lost."

My eyes jumped up from her body to her face. It was covered in beads of sweat and her black eyes had to roll upwards to stare into mine. I noticed a piercing on her chin that looked like a small silver ball.

"I uh.. I was just headed to the toi-" I struggled to find words before she interrupted.

"I am Neha. I will be living in the room next to yours with my little sister." she said, turning around to reveal her.

Her "little" sister stood with her hands crossed in front of her, looking down at the floor shyly. She was taller than her sister and slightly chubby. She wore a black full-sleeve turtle neck t-shirt that could not conceal her enormous tits that extended down to her rather flat belly. Her hair was tied into two neat pigtails and she wore glasses with a thick black frame. She had thin arms unlike her girthy thighs which were visible under her pink skirt that barely covered them. She wore long, white thigh-high socks. Her skin was fair and looked smooth.

"You can call her Natasha." she said, turning back to face me with a smile on her face. "She is a shy one." she continued while raising her arms to fix her ponytail revealing her armpits. They were deep and tight. Her muscular biceps made the concavity of her cleanly shaved armpits even more prominent. A strong aroma of sweat and an unwashed female armpit warmed up the air between us. I could see sweat collected in the depths of her beautiful underarms as she continued to tighten the ponytail which made it higher.

"I know what you are wondering." she said looking back into my eyes. I was numbed.

"How did I get so sweaty?" she said with a disgusted face.

I felt relieved that she didn't notice. Before I could reply she continued herself.

"I like to hit the gym early in the morning but I couldn't since we had to travel back to this shitty town." she said, fanning her veiny and muscular neck. "So I went to the gym now."

I could only stand quietly and wait for her to proceed with the conversation.

"I believe you have our luggage." she asked, putting her sweat stained hoodie back on.

"Yes.. Yes I do." I said, desperately to break my end of silence.

"Very well then. You can hand it over to Natasha." she said, smiling at her sister who stood shyly. "Also, which year are you in? Madhvi Aunty did mention that but I forgot." she said looking back at me, zipping the chain of her hoodie up and down restlessly.

"Second." I replied with no delay, desperately.

"Ah. Which means um.." she said with her eyeballs rolled upward in calculation, ".. I am three years older than you. Huh! You better call me didi then." she said with a smile on her face and her finger pointed at me. "Oh!" she continued as she thought more, "That makes Natasha three years younger to you too. How.. " she paused.

"Equidistant..?" I completed for her only to feel stupid the next moment. Did I just say Equidistant, I kicked myself mentally.

The short hottie giggled as she said "I guess." with amusement still on her face from the discovery she made. I saw a big wet patch around her arms and neck as she finally chained the hoodie up till her neck.

"I will see you then." she said as she walked away without expecting a reply. My head turned around as my eyes were stuck to her gorgeous body. Her back was toned and soaked in sweat as well. She had a firm round ass that protruded out and was hardly covered by her freakishly tiny shorts. Her tanned skin covering it was reddish from the heat and glistened in sweat as well. I quickly realised her sister was still standing there. I instinctively turned back around to find her stare back at me. She quickly looked away to avoid me from noticing that, though a little late. She must think I am such a pervert, I thought. Her response told me otherwise. She smiled softly looking at the floor again and tried to conceal it by pressing her lips together. I noticed her enormous tits clutched by her tight shirt again.

"Hurry up you two! My clothes are soaked in sweat and I fucking stink!" shouted her sister before entering their new room and shutting the door.

My boner sprung right out and poked through my pants which had nothing under them. Natasha's eyes widened as she noticed it and she quickly looked away smiling secretly again. I didn't try to hide myself as it would only call more attention to it.

"I think we should get that bag." said the shy girl, blushing.

"We should." I turned around immediately. My boner was aching to burst out its load.

I quickly opened my door and made my way to the bed. As I turned around holding the bag I saw Natasha standing at the threshold. I quietly handed it over to her.

"It's hot isn't it?" she asked with her soft and sweet voice.

"Very." I said making no eye contact.

"It's been a long trip here." she said slowly lifting her arm to itch her back. My eyes rolled straight back to her. Her armpit had a big oval patch of sweat that extended to the side of her breast that spilled out to the side. She continued, "I had to wait so long in the sun while my sister was at the gym." with her arm still lifted up and her eyes locked into mine. "I badly need a bath." she said, extending her other arm backwards to itch above her waist which facilitated her huge tits to protrude out even more. "I feel so sticky and dirty." she added, lifting both her hands above her head exposing the big patches of wetness under her arms and looking straight into my eyes through her glasses. She then dragged the suitcase out and shied away smiling after she noticed the big, white patch in my pants.

Aphrodirt
Aphrodirt
32 Followers