Fire and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you free tomorrow?" Kostya asked, reaching for his shirt.

"No, I'm sorry. But I'll call you," Polina said. She quickly refreshed her lipstick, arranged her rebellious hair and fluttered out the door, sending an air kiss of farewell to Kostya as she closed the door behind her.

*

The next day, Polina hurried down the marble staircase at the Conservatory. She was anxious to be home in time for her father's arrival. It was his birthday and Polina wanted to be the first to greet him and hand over the present she had bought, a tapestry made by the artists on the Krymsky Bridge.

In the entrance hall she noticed Kostya talking with Suren Agamyanovich. Her tutor was standing with his back to her but she could see he was laughing at something Kostya had said.

As Polina approached him, Kostya stared at her, his face contorted with anger and bitterness at the same time that Suren Agamyanovich turned and saw her. "And there she is!" her tutor said loudly and then walked away.

"Hello, Kostya," Polina said as she walked up to him. "Is something the matter?"

"I have been talking to Suren Agamyanovich," Kostya said, barely able to speak. Polina could see there were tears in her cousin's eyes. "He told me how much you enjoyed being fucked in the ass by him and how you hungrily sucked his prick clean after he had emptied his balls in your bowels. He said you even used to get into position across his piano stool with your ass in the air without even being asked! Oh Polina, I thought I was the only one!"

"I'm sorry, Kostya," she said quietly. "What can I say? I enjoyed having my ass fucked by Suren Agamyanovich. It made me feel slutty and dirty which I liked. It was my revenge for my mother sending me to the Conservatory when I wanted to choose my own career."

"Well - I shall get even with you, Polina Nikolayevna," Kostya hissed. "I shall tell my mother you are a whore and you take it in the ass. She will speak to Olga Nikolayevna and your father will beat you for being a slut!"

Polina leaned very close to Kostya and spoke softly. "Thank God for that," she said. "There would have been no point in letting you fuck my ass if my mother was not told I am a slut. It will be small recompense for all the misery she has caused me through the years but it will be sweet to see the outrage on her face that her darling daughter is not as pure as she demanded. Thank you, Kostya Ostrovsky, please do tell your mother every sordid detail, especially that I carry lube in my handbag so men can get their cocks into my ass more easily when they want to sodomize me. Now, I must go. After I give my father his birthday present I have an appointment at Suren Agamyanovich's apartment and within moments of my arrival I shall be begging him to fuck my tightest hole with his long, thick prick..."

And before Kostya could say anything in response, Polina lowered her head and rushed to the exit, her beautiful legs moving quickly in short steps under her tight miniskirt.

End.

12