Fire and Iron

Story Info
She discovers assumptions can be limiting.
1.2k words
4.11
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had hated being on the pill. It had its positives; there was almost no chance of pregnancy, she knew exactly when she'd need tampons and could make sure her holidays weren't ruined by the flow, and when she did have a period it was light, only mildly achy and over pretty soon. She hadn't really felt horny on it though. Yes, she'd been happy enough to have sex. Yes, she would still cum with the right selection of toys, or a skillful tongue, lips or hand. But.. it was like the sex was the taste and texture of fast food. Before the pill, even with the trouble of condoms, crossed fingers and a myriad of 'predict my cycle' apps, sex was flavoursome. It was beach cooked barbeque, high-end French cuisine, Viet street noodles. It was rich and real. So she ditched the pill and opted for the IUD. It was like before, but with far better pregnancy protection.

There was a definite cycle to her sexual desire. Post period, she's had a day or two quite dry and not really feeling like it. Then things would heat up, and get a lot wetter. And a lot more needy. In the horny week that followed she'd happily take a cock in the morning, have a dildo for lunch, fingering fast in the early evening, and cock again to go to sleep with. Not that it happened - there was work for a start - but her honeypot wouldn't have minded. Following horny week, there was the change from wet to creamy silky and a desire for slower, more all encompasing sex, touching every part of her erogenous soul. There she could almost cum by thinking the right things and clamping her thighs together. Indeed, on one meomrable occasion, she'd done just that during a partciaularly perfect kiss. And then there would be the start of the dragging in her belly, the tense swelling of her perfect, champagne-bowl tits, and the tingling need in her clit, as her period approached and began. Period time was the most frustrating; she was on fire but could get no relief. And without the pill, her cycle was unpredictable more than the couple of days of ache before Aunt Minne arrived.

This calendar disaster of her menstrual clock was runing her anticipation of a night with her lover. She had a night away, meetings too far to return for, and he had oragnised to visit her. Instead of being in the zone of nonstop riding, her body decided this would be a great time to dump the lining of her womb.

"Sorry." she messaged "Cramps. Friday's not going to go to plan."

He responded with hug emoji, and the offer to bring painkillers, chocolate, and a hot water bottle. Compassion made her even more desperate for him and even sorrier for what he'd be met with.

-

As she had thought, her period was still at its heaviest on their night away. He'd met her in a quiet pizza place a little bit away from the hotel, and they'd shared a wonderful meal, bottle of wine, and fed each other gelato. They headed back to the room, where they kissed with the pent up passion of a week without touching. His hands graced her back, smoothed her waist, and gripped her arse. He smothered her chest with kissed over the light cotton dress, sending tingles through to her hard and urgent nipples. He kissed lower, now on his knees and her against the wall. His hands had reached beneath the skirt and caressed her thighs, encouraging her to open them wider and wider. His moaned over her mons, and the hum made her shiver and grow even hotter. His head then vanished beneath her skirts.

"But!" she managed to say, trying to remind him of what he must have forgotten. She didn't complete the sentence has her panties were pulled to one side and his tongue split her very full, very hot lips apart. He lapped, nuzzled, and suckled on her screaming clit. His hands held her pants and lips away from his hunger, as like a thirsty collie after a ten mile hike her took what he needed from her erect want with long, firm strokes of his broad tongue. She came very hard, legs buckling, hands on his shoulders for support, and he let her gently drift to the floor. She gazed at him... "But..." she managed again.

"I was hungry for your honey. And I can always do with a little more iron in my diet."

She kissed him again, the taste of her still on his lips. Slowly, as he lay on the floor, she unbuttoned his shirt. He tried to help but was shooed away. She climbed astride him, and pulled her dress off over her head (after some very dextrous unzipping), revealing a new set of matching underwear. Risky, she knew, as these wouldn't stand a boil wash. He offered compliments on her appearence, and the bulge in his jeans she could feel below her assured her they were not empty. She siddled down one leg, unbuckling, unzipping, and yanking... it was not ladylike.. his jeans off. Shoes had been flicked away, and she unrolled his socks as he made comment on how nice her arse looked. So she wiggled it at him as he grabbed at it. "Off!" she commanded, and turned again, placing his boxer-covered cock between the toes of her cunt lips.

"I wish I could fuck you so much" she sadly offered as she ground into his cock.

"We can" he replied, sitting up and lifting her a little.

She'd tried period sex with one lover before. He had complained bitterly about how messy and disgusting it had been, and she'd been ashamed of it ever since. He was going to re-write those feelings, as he rescued a bath towel and laid it on the bed while she divested herself of clothing and plugs, finishing off with a tidy up. She re-entered the bedroom to see him laid waiting, stil wearing the boxers. Well, for a few seconds, as she dragged them away. He cock clapped back against him, and she grabbed it, tugging gently and watching him glow with pleasure. He slipped off the bed and picked her up, her lags locked around him as she giggled, and he laid her down. She spread her legs wide, rescued the rod she'd had moments before, and guided him into her. The slick, quick, filling of her was everything she wanted. Her belly no longer ached, her body yearned instead. She rocked at him as he thrust into her, their rhythm matching and growing. The yearning grew, and she spread her legs wider. Their sex was becoming louder, as cock and cunt make wet, laviscious sounds. He climbed a little higher and she pointed her pelvis downwards, so as he buried into her each movement crushed her needy pearl. Then he held deep within her and barely moved away and back as she panted out "I'm cumming!" and breathlessly she did. That was what he needed to hear, pulled out and finished with a bull-like groan in the depths of her.

They lay, pinned together, and loved each other.

---

AUTHORS NOTE: This was inspired by Sapho Fragment 13 "Eros

Giver of pain..."

---