Fire Ignites the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in the fall, we were out hitting the night scene together. Polly had recently dumped the guy she had just started seeing and I had not dated anyone for a little over a month at that point.

Normally, at this time of the year, the nights were starting to get chilly. But, this year, it had remained unseasonably warm.

Both of us were dressed to kill - LBDs. Mine was sleeveless and was open below the neckline with a sheer piece of material covering the opening. The dress formed to my body, showing every subtle curve, with my nipples pressed against the material. Polly wore a hot little number as well. Hers had a V opening down the back to her waist. Hers was not quite as tight as mine was, but still showed her delicious sex appeal. She matched 4-inch heels with the dress to give her a little height. I had stayed with a 2-inch heel.

Together, we made quite the statement. We enjoyed the evening, having drinks and dancing to the beat of the music. The bar was a throwback, playing music from the late 90s and early 2000s. It had opened with a lot of buzz about a year ago and had quickly gained mindshare in the bar scene, becoming one of the 'it' places to be on a Friday or Saturday evening.

Polly and I had been at the place for a few hours and were taking a break from the dance floor. We had found an opening at the bar and the two of us slid into place facing each other. I was able to get the attention of one of the bartenders, a cute brunette, and we ordered our drinks.

The music was quite loud. To hear each other over both the music and the crowd we had to lean into each other when speaking. As we talked, I felt her breath on my right cheek and ear. It was warm and my body began responding, I could feel myself getting damp down below. Not from the sweat of dancing, but I could feel a little spark inside of me when she leaned in to speak and touched my arm. This went on for several minutes with us talking. Each time she would speak and touch me, her cheek right next to mine as she spoke, her breath gently caressing the side of my face, my neck and my ear.

My sexual energy was being ramped up. Not by a man, but by a woman. By my best friend. I was confused as to what was happening to me. Polly must have noticed. She leaned in once again, that beautiful face so close. I could smell her fragrance; I could feel and smell her beautiful blonde hair as it brushed up against me. "Vick, is everything ok? You've got a strange look on your face."

I replied, "It's nothing, suddenly I'm not feeling well."

"Let's get you home. I'll get a ride share lined up." She took out her phone and began tapping away, pulling up the app and starting to order a ride.

"Polly, we don't need to leave. It's ok, I'm sure it's nothing," I protested.

"Nonsense, the ride won't be long, and we can get you back home." She was in her take charge mode, there was no sense in arguing with her.

I let her finish ordering the ride share. And we began to move towards the front of the club, she was leading me out, holding my hand. Once we finally made it outside, it was only a couple of minutes before the car showed up to take us home. We climbed in and Polly snuggled up next to me, again, holding my hand.

"Go ahead, just lay your head on my shoulder and close your eyes on the ride home." She was being sweet and had no idea how what she was doing was seriously turning me on. The sexual tension in my body continued to climb higher as I leaned into her body. Relishing the feel of her petite little frame as I angled myself down and put my head on her shoulder. My hand resting in her lap as she held it with hers.

The drive was only about 30 minutes. It passed much too quickly, as I was surprised when the driver stopped in-front of our place. Polly popped the door open and got out, waiting for me to get out before taking my hand and heading towards the front door. I was mesmerized by my best friend. Her caring nature had me. I had known at the bar, that I wanted her. I had never done anything with another woman, not even a kiss. But I knew, at that moment, I had to have her.

As we stepped inside, I pulled Polly's hand back, stopping her in her tracks. She turned to look at me with a concerned look sweeping across her face. Her eyes enquiring into mine, checking to see if I was ok. As she looked at me, I leaned forward and down, and placed my lips to hers. My free hand moving up to caress the side of her face and working in behind her head, holding it in place as I deeply kissed my best friend.

I finally pulled away, looking into her eyes for confirmation. "Polly, I want to be with you."

She had a look of confusion on her face, not anger, confusion. She stood there; head slightly tilted to the side gazing at me. Processing what had just happened. I think time actually stopped as we stood there in the dark staring at each other. She is holding my hand, me gently caressing the side of her sweet face.

Finally, she spoke. "Follow me."

Polly continued to hold my hand and walked us back to my bedroom. As she walked in, she let go of my hand and continued walking towards my bed. As she moved, she took the shoulders of her dress and deftly moved them to the side, letting the dress begin to come down her body. She had to stop at the edge of the bed, pushing the dress down over her hips and letting it fall to the floor. There she stood, her back to me at the bed. Her dress piled up on the floor and she standing there, in nothing but a thong and her 4-inch heels.

I've always appreciated the form of a beautiful woman, but never in this context. Her frame was exquisite in the moonlight. She had done her hair in curls tonight and they danced down her back, landing just above her waist.

I moved up behind her and began exploring her body. My hands holding on to her hips and then finding their way to the front of her stomach. The nails on my fingers lightly drawing patterns on her flesh. My head leaned forward and found the curve of her neck and I began to place small little kisses, on her shoulder, neck and then gently sucking on her earlobe.

As my mouth worked its magic, my hands made their way up to her breasts. Her breasts were much like mine. Firm, with well-defined nipples that jut out from the small mounds of flesh. Her nipples were thicker than mine and I teased them mercilessly with my fingernails.

Polly began to moan as I explored her body. Taking my time to wind my best friend up. I wanted to let her know how much I appreciated her in my life. I finally let one hand find its way down to her thong. I teased her, letting the tip of my finger run across the top of her panty. Occasionally, slightly dipping my finger between her skin and the silk material of her thong. Each time, as my finger began to dip into her treasure she would moan and thrust her ass backwards.

I finally turned her around, placed my mouth against hers. Our lips formed together, locking us in place as our tongues slipped between lips and began exploring each other's mouth. As my tongue dueled with hers, I finally let my hand slip fully into her thong and my fingers found her opening. I could feel a small tuft of hair just above her opening. I slid her lips between my fingers, letting her juice coat them and gently squeezing her lips as I played with her.

I was the one who broke the kiss, but only long enough to let her crawl on to the bed and for me to shed my own dress. Where she was wearing a satin thong, I was wearing a lace thong.

Moving on to the bed, I laid down on top of her. My hands exploring every bit of her tiny body that I could reach. My lips moving back to hers and engaging once more to explore her mouth. Occasionally, I would back away, just enough to grab her lower lip in my teeth and slight pull on her lip. I would also take short ventures to kiss along her jawline, find her earlobe and gently suck it into my mouth. This had the desired effect as she began to thrust her pelvis against me.

"Vicki, stop teasing, please get me off!"

I didn't hesitate, I began moving down her body, my lips did take a slight detour to suck on her nipples. As large as they were, they grew even longer and thicker as I sucked on her breasts and used my teeth to rake over her nipples. The first time I did this, she literally leapt off the bed. The sexual energy gripping her body, she had an orgasm before I even made my way down to her pussy.

As she trembled in her post orgasmic euphoria, I continued my journey. Sliding between her legs, pushing them open. I started with her left thigh, kissing above her knee and working my way up to where her leg ended, staying away from her pussy for the moment. I then shifted focus, performing the same exercise on her right leg. As I approached her pussy this time. I began kissing her pussy thru the silken material of her thong. It was drenched, her pussy was leaking juices like a river. The material could not hold it back.

I slid a finger under the silken material, briefly brushing her lips as I moved the material to the side. I stuck my tongue out and guided it to her pussy. Flattening my tongue, I took a long stroke from the bottom of her lips all the way up and over the hood that shielded her clit. Her lips parted as my tongue continued to explore every crevice and every fold of her beautiful opening. She smelled of heaven. I had never been this close to another woman's pussy in my life. But I knew laying in-between her legs, this would not be the last time.

I worked her as best I could. Trying to remember what lovers had done to me that I had liked and attempting to repeat those patterns on my best friend, my lover. I took my time, knowing that I hated it when men spent too little time using their tongue to satisfy me.

After working her pussy with my tongue and mouth, I added my fingers into the mix. I let my finger slip inside her and I began to pump it slowly. Polly had been grinding against my face and my fingers added to the urgency of her thrusts. I then added a second finger and sunk them fully into her opening. As they found the end of the stroke, I curled them up looking for her g-spot. It didn't take long and I left my fingers buried in her and began a slow rhythmic tap against that most sensitive of spots.

This sent Polly over the edge as she had her second orgasm. This one, more powerful than the first orgasm. Her legs stiffened and trembled as the orgasm exploded thru her body, she lifted off the bed driving her pussy into my face as I continued to lap up the juices flowing from her body. She finally collapsed onto her back and her legs went limp.

I crawled up next to her and kissed her fully on the lips. Letting her taste herself on my lips. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

After several minutes, she finally opened her eyes. Looking at me, she spoke. "My God, Vicki, that was incredible. I've never had an orgasm like that one, you sent me way over the edge. Every fiber of my being was a part of that orgasm."

"You're welcome beautiful, I needed to do that for you."

"Now it's my turn." With that, she slowly moved and got on top of me. She began the exploration of my body.

Polly took her sweet time with me. My body was already amped up from playing with her. Now she began to focus that energy, sending me higher with each kiss, with each pinch of my nipples, with each stroke of her fingers against the lace material covering my pussy.

Polly made love to me better than any man. She took her time, she measured the effect she was having on my body, in my mind and she changed her tactics to keep me on the edge, building the energy underneath without letting me cross over the line.

Her breath on my neck as she explored it and my earlobes was sensual and exhilarating. She knew exactly where to nip me to get a response and she didn't let up. She tackled the job with an unbridled fervor.

I lay on my back moaning. My hips grinding against whatever body part of hers was available. My hands exploring her body as she explored me. Cupping and squeezing the fantastic little butt of hers.

She was finally done with my neck and moved down to my breasts. I have sensitive breasts and she lit them up like they were shells exploding on the battlefield. She spent her time suckling each of my breasts, grabbing each nipple between her teeth and pulling on them. This drove me wild with lust. As she played with my boobs, one of her hands moved down between my legs and began to rub my pussy thru the material of my thong. God, she was driving me absolutely nuts.

Finally, she was done with my breasts and began moving down to my mons. On her way, she took a slight break and tongue fucked my belly button. Within the context of the erotic moments we'd been having, this tickled me and I alternated between wanting to orgasm and laughing. She moved on before the feeling became too intense. Grabbing the sides of my thong and pulling them down and off my legs.

I was completely bare down there. She knelt between my legs and began kissing my mons. She was taking her time. My hips thrust into her face as I continued to try and work thru the feelings my body was having.

Finally she settled between my legs. She brought her hands up to my pussy and her fingers spread my lips apart. She then drove her tongue straight into my pussy. What I didn't know until that moment, Pollys tongue was unusually long and she could extend it out much further than a normal person could. She literally used her tongue to fuck me. My mind was blown as I could feel her tongue slide deep into my pussy. It was also obvious that she had great control of her tongue as she moved it inside my pussy.

That was all it took, I exploded on her face. I mean I literally exploded. None of my boyfriends had ever made me squirt. I didn't know I was capable of squirting; it had never happened before. In that moment, I new what a real orgasm was. It welled up from the center of my being. It felt like my entire body held an electrical charge that centered on my pussy. As she drove her tongue in, it gushed forth and I felt like I was ejaculating a swimming pool worth of liquid onto her face. Polly took it all, continuing to tongue fuck me until my body finally fell limp on the bed.

As I came down from my orgasm, she slid her tongue out of me and did one last slow lick up my entire slit with her tongue spread flat. She then crawled up on top of me and laid down on me. I wrapped my arms around her as I settled back down to earth.

Polly had a smile on her face as I opened my eyes. I rolled her onto her back, I was not finished with this little minx. She had lit my fire and I still needed more.

Without saying a word, I maneuvered my body between her legs. Facing her, I placed one leg up and over her hip and the other leg slid under her leg and up her side. As I slid into place the lips of our pussies touched and the look on her face matched the lust I felt inside of me.

I began to rock slowly, gyrating my hips and pushing into her. At first she let me do the work, but it didn't take long before she joined in and her hips were moving in sync with my own. This was a new feeling, an erotic feeling. I had never contemplated this with a woman, but in that moment, I needed my pussy in contact with hers. The feeling was heavenly. As we moved against each other, the friction against my clit built. It wasn't painful, it was super charged. It's like I could feel every individual nerve ending in my clit. They were all buzzing and singing for joy as contact was made with Polly.

Both of us were in the throes of passion. We locked our hips together, pushing into each others bodies and building towards the final moment. I could feel another orgasm building, it wasn't going to take long.

"Polly, I'm going to come, baby. Look into my eyes."

Polly locked on to my eyes and didn't blink. Suddenly I was there erupting yet again, I let a scream overtake me and in the same moment, I felt Polly go rigid as she screamed out and began to come. Our joint orgasm overtaking the two of us.

I momentarily passed out from the release of the orgasm. The next thing I knew, I was again looking up into Pollys beautiful blue eyes.

She leaned down to me, kissed me and told me, "It's time we get some sleep. We can continue this in the morning if you'd like."

"I'd like that very much," I replied. "I think I've found my new favorite sport!"

Polly cuddled in next to me, and we both fell asleep.

12