Fire in the Hole! Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy's hose gets a workout.
2.8k words
4.56
204.4k
47
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLech
MsLech
80 Followers

Author's Note: This story is based on a series of true incidents. Names and location have been changed for obvious reasons. All persons in this story are over the age of 18. Literotica is the only site that has my permission to post this story (and subsequent chapters).

John's knees almost buckled as he smeared the remaining dribbles of cum against his daughter's young cunt, amazed that she was still sleeping. Knowing he had to get out of there before he thrust his still-hard cock into her tight, sperm-covered pussy, he slowly stood up, his body trembling. With one last glance at his youngest daughter's naked form, his cum starting to pool between her pale, spread thighs, he crept back to his room, sitting heavily on the edge of his bed.

What had he done? How was he going to explain to her why she had woken up with a puddle of cum between her legs? Closing his eyes in consternation, he let himself fall back against the pillows and shivered. Pulling the blankets over him, the soft fabric brushed against the tip of his sensitive cock, making it twitch and drawing attention to the fact that he was still hard and still very horny.

Not bothering to open his eyes, his hand went once more around his aching prick, giving it the attention it demanded, as what he had just done replayed itself in his mind. The memory of jerking off against his young daughter's wet cunt while she slept pushed aside his worry for the moment. As his hand slid up and down his sperm-slick member, he remembered how her pussy had looked, how hot it had felt against his cock. It had been all he could do not to bury his face in it and suck her hard clit until he drowned in his daughter's hot, sweet cunt juice. Switching hands on his throbbing cock, he suckled the finger he had used to brush against her virginal cunt, able to still taste her pure, young juices. The thought that he was tasting his sweet Karen's fluid was more than he could bear and, for the third time that night, his cock erupted. Well, not really erupted this time, more like a half-hearted spurt but there was still enough jism to flow over his hand and coat his sore balls. Panting, he lay back, waiting for the small spasms to fade, absently rubbing his cum into his softening prick.

"Daddy? I'm going to the mall with Steph. I'll be back in a few hours, 'k?" Karen's voice interrupted his dreams as he blinked blearily at the bright morning sun flooding his room and gave a noncommittal grunt. The teenager happily decided that was permission and flew out the front door to her waiting friend before her father woke up fully and changed his mind.

John stretched and swung his legs out over the side of the bed, waiting for his morning hard-on to go down a bit so he could empty his bladder. God, he had to piss! Then he remembered falling asleep after cumming for the third time last night, not to mention what had happened to make him cum so many times! Jesus! Now his hard-on was back in full force. Sighing, he stood up and made his way to the bathroom, wincing at the mess of clothes, wet towels and make up left by his daughter. Shaking his head and making a mental note to talk to Karen when she got back, he tidied up the bathroom. Not bothering to put on a pair of swimming trunks (the fence around his property giving him plenty of privacy), he decided to have a quick dip in the pool before having a shower and starting his day.

John loved being naked! The feel of the cool water caressing his skin or a warm breeze -- there just wasn't anything like it! If he could, he'd be naked all the time. Well, not at work because that could get a little dangerous, but other than that...!

Executing a few laps, his mind headed to the previous night once more. He still couldn't believe that he'd not only jerked off while his daughter watched but had then gone and jerked off on her bare puss. An image of his daughter on her bed, her legs spread and his cum dripping down her young slit jumped into his mind and, by the throbbing between his legs, his cock was sharing the view. Jesus, he thought, this is worse than when I was a horny teenager!

Pulling himself up carefully, he got out of the pool and headed back inside, resigned to the fact that nothing would be getting done today until he could jerk off and give himself some relief. As he padded towards his bedroom, he passed the bathroom and saw Karen's clothes (this time in a neat pile, thanks to his earlier effort) on the hamper. Without even thinking about it, he grabbed the pair of panties and wrapped them around his stiff prick. A low moan erupted from his lips as he felt that the panties were still damp.

Hurrying to his bedroom, he lay back on his bed, bringing the white lace panties to his face, inhaling deeply. The scent of his youngest daughter's juices made his cock twitch and harden even more. Sticking out his tongue, he licked at the damp spot, then greedily sucked it between his lips, wishing it was Karen's hot cunt he was eating. A hand wrapped around his cock, his strokes got faster and harder as he savoured the tangy-sweet nectar that had been captured by the fabric. Again, the picture of his cockhead rubbing up and down her virginal slit played in his mind and he felt his balls tighten. Taking the panties from his hungry mouth, he wrapped them around his throbbing meat, the tip positioned against the very crotch -- right where her teenage cunt would be when she wore them! Tightening his grip, he fisted his prick faster and faster, then let out a loud groan as his first cum of the day filled his daughter's panties. God, what a load! The lace and cotton crotch was soaked with so much cum that it didn't sink in, it just pooled there, finally dripping over the sides to slide slowly down his cock.

Once he felt he could stand without his knees buckling, John got up and headed to the bathroom, tossing Karen's panties into the hamper as he went by. What the hell, he was the one that did the laundry anyway! He showered quickly and went downstairs to get something to eat, still nude, knowing the kids wouldn't be home for awhile yet and enjoying the freedom. Just as he was passing through the living room to the kitchen, the phone rang.

"Hi sexy," the woman's voice on the other end purred as he answered it.

"Well hello yourself, gorgeous," he grinned and his hand went immediately to his cock. Nothing like a little phone sex to while away the rest of the afternoon! "You'll never guess what happened last night," he teased her.

"Oh? Do tell!" Joan squirmed in her seat, her clit already throbbing in anticipation, the door to her office locked and a hand lightly teasing her nipples through her thin blouse.

She had woken up extremely horny this morning and had dressed specifically for a little self-pleasuring at the office. At 38, she was still a good-looking woman, her body never having been stretched out of shape by kids. The lace bra she wore under her silk blouse was more for show than any support, her long, pink nipples easily observed through it. Her skirt was loose and went to the middle of her shapely thighs. Panties were a rarity with her, so her freshly shaved pussy was easily accessible.

"Karen caught me jerking off," John tried to keep the excitement out of his voice, wondering just how much he should tell her.

"What???" Joan's clit pulsed wildly and she felt herself get immediately wet at the thought. "She caught you? What did you do?"

"Do? Well, nothing, really," John replied. "I wasn't sure what to do but then she told me she wanted to watch, that I should keep going."

"Oh my god! That is so hot, John!" Joan whispered, her fingers pinching her nipples as she squeezed her legs together under her desk, smearing hot cunt juice against her thighs. She couldn't believe how hot this was making her! Her vivid imagination was already starting to picture her cyber-lover on his bed, jerking off with his daughter watching. "What happened, lover?"

John's cock was rising once again as he remembered the details of the previous evening and he sat down on the sofa, slowly stroking his hardening member. "I kept jerking off until I came while Karen watched me. Does that get you hot, Joan? Knowing my little girl watched her daddy jerk off?" He already knew it did. He could hear the change in her breathing through the earpiece of the phone. His cock was rampant now and he gave the head a squeeze, milking out a drop of precum as he continued to tease the woman, "Does it make you all hot and wet imagining it? "

"Oh yes, baby!" Joan whimpered, squirming in her chair, a hand up her skirt now, stroking the inside of her thighs, then cupping her dripping cunt and squeezing it, knowing it was way to early to touch her aching clit, ignoring its demands to do so. "It's got me so hot, I'm going to make myself cum right here in my office. What are you doing, sweetheart?"

John gave a soft groan and pumped his cock quickly a few times, then went back to slowly stroking as he imagined her sitting in her office with her legs spread and her fingers buried in her cunt. It was the risk of getting caught that aroused him so much. He lowered his voice to a growl, "I'm sitting here naked, stroking my cock slowly, wishing you were here to suck it...Hang on, it sounds like someone's home."

Joan moaned softly as her fingers parted the wet folds of her pussy, amazed at how wet she was, a fingertip circling and teasing the tight entrance of her cunt. She listened intently, hoping nothing was going to interrupt their session, she needed to cum so badly. She could hear John's voice calling to someone, and then he was talking to her again.

"I'm back, baby. It's Karen, she's home now."

"Oh," Joan tried to keep the disappointment out of her voice, "I guess we'll have to finish this later?"

"No, baby, she's right here...standing in front of me," John replied

"She -- she's there? Now?" Joan stuttered, her clit pulsing so hard she thought it was going to explode if she didn't touch it soon. The idea of John's young, teen daughter watching him jerk off as he had phone sex, had her on the verge of coming. Joan bit her lower lip, hoping to stifle the moan that erupted as she ran a fingertip over the length of her clit. She had never felt her clit this big or this hard before! She had no idea why she was so turned on by this but, at this point, she didn't care! She just knew she was!

"Yes," he whispered. "She just walked in and said she wants to watch again." John's heart was going a mile a minute as he listened to Joan panting while his eyes watched his daughter, his hand on his cock. Karen had obviously worn very little to the mall and John was sure she had left a trail of aching hard-ons behind her. His hungry gaze roved over the tiny bikini top that barely covered her young tits, then down over her bared midriff to the incredibly tight short-shorts she had on. Jesus! He should be lecturing her on the evils of dressing like that, not enjoying it and stroking his cock for her to watch!

He could hear Joan whimpering softly, what he knew were pre-cursors to the start of a series of orgasms for her and he smiled at Karen and whispered to her, "Would you like to touch it, baby? It's ok, you don't have to be scared." He pointed his throbbing prick towards his daughter in offering, smiling as he heard Joan's hot gasp through the phone.

Karen bit her lip slightly and trembled, then nodded her head as she stepped forward, a small hand reaching out tentatively to touch the tip of her father's rock hard cock, her young nipples clearly visible against the skimpy bikini top.

John couldn't help the groan that escaped his lips as a surge of pure sex coursed through him at his daughter's touch. "Oh god, yes, that's it baby girl, stroke Daddy's cock...like this..." his breathing was ragged and he trembled as he gently placed his hand around hers, effectively wrapping her small hand around his aching prick. "Mmmm...oh yesssss...now go slow...oh yeah...just like that...Oh Karen...!"

Joan was almost wild with lust by this point, hearing how turned on John was, hearing the shake in his voice as his daughter stroked him for the first time. Her own voice trembled as she whispered hotly to him, her thumb and finger lightly jerking her clit like it was a small cock, "Mmmmm...how's that feel, baby? Your little girl stroking her daddy's hot cock, making you feel so good..." her own fingers busily tugging her clit, knowing her words would arouse John even more. "Tell me, darling, tell me what your little girl is doing to her daddy's sweet meat."

It was all John could do to form the words as he watched Karen kneeling in front of him, her small hand wrapped as much around his cock as she could, stroking him and watching intently. "Ohhh...oh god, she's stroking me...so fuckin' good...mmmmmmm..." Suddenly he groaned loudly, "OHHHH MY GOD!!!! Oh jeezus! She's sucking me...oh Karen, baby girl...that's it! Suck me! Suck daddy's cock!"

Joan just about fell out of her chair when she heard that! Jamming 3 fingers up her dripping snatch, her thumb pressed against her clit, she humped her hand as she whimpered and mewled into the phone, close to cumming, "Oh god baby! I bet that looks so fucking hot! Watching your little girl suck her daddy's cock! Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh god, I'm going to cum, John!"

The combination of Joan's hot, panted words and the sight of his youngest daughter with her hot mouth wrapped around his cock was too much for John to take. "Oh baby girl...oh you're sucking daddy so good...oh jesus...Karen...baby...you're gonna make daddy cum, sweetie...oh fuck! Daddy's gonna cum, baby..." and he tried to pull out before it was too late, not sure if she understood what was about to happen.

Karen just kept sucking, keeping the head of her father's cock between her young, soft lips. As the first surge of hot cum filled her mouth, she was caught by surprise at the amount and gagged slightly, the motion causing the spurting member to slip from her mouth and spray across her lips and cheek. John caught hold of his cock with one hand and with the other, pulled her bikini top up to expose her sweet, young breasts. Unable to help himself, caught up in his orgasm, he jerked off onto his daughter's tits and face.

"Oh god, Joan...I'm cumming all over her tits...it looks so hot..." John was beside himself with excitement as the spurts slowed down to a dribble and his daughter leaned forward to lick the last drops from his cock. "I'm still so fucking hard...mmmm...and she's licking it off me now...."

"Oh god baby...that was so fucking hot!" Joan's voice was raspy and he heard her swallow hard. "Are you going to keep going? You should make her cum now, too, John. Repay the favor..." Joan's active imagination was playing the scene for her and it had her so hot she thought she'd rape the next person to knock at her office door, her fingers still buried in her cunt.

"Mmmmm...what a great idea, baby. Maybe I should..." John's voice was hoarse as he rubbed the tip of his cock slowly over his daughter's lips, thinking he'd never seen a hotter sight than his youngest girl's face and tits covered in his cum.

CLICK-CLICK...dial tone....

Joan almost screamed in frustration! One day, John HAD to get his damn phone fixed! Now what was she going to do? That first orgasm had only been a small one and she knew she would have to get off once more before even thinking about work...

To Be Continued...

MsLech
MsLech
80 Followers