Fire on the Dancefloor

Story Info
Seen on the dancefloor she is too sexy to resist.
4.7k words
4.49
12.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Fire on the Dance Floor

I saw her on the far side of the nightclub as soon as the group of women she was with hit the dance floor. As was normal for me, I was seated in an exclusive area off the VIP section, so I had an uninterrupted view of them all, the best view in the place. When she started to move, she was like fire on the dance floor, her lithe and sensuous body swaying rhythmically like molten lava as it flowed down a mountain. One glance was all it took, and I knew I had to have her.

There was no telltale flash of metal on her ring finger, so she wasn't married, but that didn't rule out the chance that she was in a long term relationship.

She appeared to be in her late thirties, or maybe a well preserved early forties, so she would have some experience. I like my conquests to be either young, very young, so that I can corrupt and teach them, or with some life experience behind her. There was no time to waste as the club was filled with predators eager to make a killing, and she would be a prime target. But she was my target now.

Descending the stairs quickly, I eased my way effortlessly through the crowd until I was directly behind her and taking in the liquid grace of her body as it swayed in time to the music. If she moved like that when she was making love, then we were in for a great night. She was tallish, certainly over five-foot-eight inches. Her shining silver dress was cut just above mid-thigh in length, showing her toned legs to perfection. Her calves and thigh muscles were enhanced by the four-inch heels she was wearing. They also had the effect of tightening her arse cheeks as they rippled under her dress.

I slid up close behind her, placed my hands on her hips, and began to sway in motion with her, pressing up against her back as I did. I bent my face so that it was pressed into her flowing blonde hair and whispered in a hoarse, sexy voice.

"I want you." It was more a low shout to enable me to be heard over the music.

I felt her tense as she spun around, arm raising instinctively to ward off the unwanted attention of the man who was making very blatant advances on her. The shock on her face was a joy to behold when she discovered that it wasn't a man who had his hands on her hips but another woman.

Her friends were torn between laughter and shock. I smiled and held my hand out to her. Looking slightly embarrassed, she took it, and I pulled her towards me, then spun her around again so that her back was pressing into me again. We swayed together for a couple of beats before she spun away again, opening the distance between us.

We danced together for a couple of songs and a quizzical look stayed on her face. Her body was all sensuous beauty as she moved. She wasn't dancing with me, but I wasn't bothered about that; that would come later. She would dance with and for me.

"I'm going to get you a drink," I said as I took hold of her wrist and led her off the dance floor and up the stairs into the VIP area. Now there's the VIP area, the VVIP area, and then there's where I sit. I glided over to that, pulling her after me. Her eyes were popping from her head when she saw where I was heading. The security guard who was standing at the entrance to my personal section smiled as we passed her.

There was an unopened bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne in an ice bucket next to the easy chairs. A freshly opened bottle of Corona Beer with a wedge of lime pushed into the neck was sitting on the table.

As we sat down, a stunning looking waitress opened the champagne and, without asking, poured two glasses before slipping back into the shadows.

"I've not seen you here before."

"No, we don't normally come to a club like this. We, me and my friends are on a night out."

"But you're local then." I could tell by her accent that she was pure Manchester, no, make that Salford. "I wouldn't want to waste my time on a one night stand." I would, and had in the past, but I felt different about this woman. I'm not saying I was falling for her, or that we would be life partners, but if anything came of tonight, I wanted more than just one time.

"Look, I'm sorry, but you're wasting your time. I'm not into girls."

I looked at her for a moment before replying, "Why? Tried them and didn't like it, or never tried the experience?"

"Never tried, and don't want to," she said emphatically. Her denial of any lesbian tendencies hadn't prevented her from having a glass of champagne, quickly followed by a second. Nor dancing with me. At that moment, I was halfway through the bottle of beer.

"But you were happy to follow me here. So, 'Miss never tried it', what's your name?"

"Louise," she answered softly, as if reluctant to reveal anything personal about herself.

"I'm Nikkie," I smiled in reply. During the conversation, I'd leant back into my chair; the split in my skirt had opened to reveal my long legs. Louise, despite having professed no inkling for liking women, had noticed. And her eyes had lingered longer than was normal. As they did a little later when I leant forward, allowing her a view of my small, but perfectly formed boobs. I wasn't wearing a bra, so she had an uninterrupted sight of them through the gap at the top of my black silk blouse.

We continued talking, drinking champagne, an easy familiarity growing between us; but, I sensed that she wasn't going to be mine that night.

"You know, you really should try going with a girl." Louise made as if to speak, but I ploughed on. "I think you'd find the experience enjoyable. I think you have that latent sexiness and passion that an experienced woman would bring out."

"And you're that woman?"

My smile was my only answer.

"Sorry, Nikkie, but it's never going to happen. I'm sorry I've wasted your time, but you dragged me up here."

"You've not wasted my time, and you came willingly; I didn't drag you up here. Honestly, I've enjoyed talking with you."

I brought a small card from my purse and gave it to Louise, saying, "That's my personal number. Please don't give it to anyone else, and if you decide you want to throw it away, please rip it up before you do. I don't want anyone to get hold of that." Louise actually took the card, confirming my instincts that deep down there was a smattering of an idea that she was interested in me. The card had the nightclubs logo on it. I gave her another card that said 'VIP. Admit 4'. "This is complimentary admittance to the club for you and your friends at any time over the next three months. If there's a queue, don't wait. Walk straight to the front and show it to the door staff, and you'll get in without waiting." The card had my signature on it. "It will also get you free drinks."

"Look, there's no need to do this, but thanks."

"No problem. I've taken you away from your friends for the last couple of hours; it's the least I can do for you and them. Sorry, it couldn't have been more for you." With that, I took Louise's hand and led her back to her friends. I left her with them without saying any more and went back up the stairs, but instead of heading to the VIP area, I made my way to the 'little' apartment that I kept on the floor above.

Sighing with frustration, I stripped my clothes off and headed for the shower. Standing naked under the warm flowing water, I closed my eyes and began to play with myself. (I hate the word masturbate, it brings connotations of a dirty act to me). I prefer to play in the shower as I enjoy the water cascading over my body. My left hand cupped and held my right breast as the fingers twisted and pinched the nipple. At the same time, the middle and ring finger on my right hand was frantically pushing in and out of my pussy while the pad of my thumb rubbed violently on my clit.

My eyes were closed as I imagined Louise with her head between my thighs, her tongue doing to me what my finger was doing in actuality. It's strange, but I always imagine somebody doing something to me when I stimulate myself, not the other way around. I didn't last long before I had one of the most intense orgasms I'd had in a while. I screamed and screamed as I brought myself off thinking of Louise. The mind is an amazing organ, some say the biggest sex organ in the body, conjuring such vivid pictures when you want it to.

After I recovered, I dried off, went to bed, and slept uninterrupted like a baby; no dreams or longings disturbed my rest. Yes, I'd wanted Louise and made my play, but if it wasn't to be, then so be it. If it was, then she would have my number to call me. I'd made a point of not asking for hers so that she didn't feel pressured. I had the idea that, despite her denials, there was a small, irritating itch forming in her that maybe she would want scratched. It's a technique I've used on women in the past, and it has got me several positive results, more than it has ended up in total rejection. My phone remained silent for over a week as I got on with my work. However, I did know that Louise and her friends had visited the club the following weekend.

I suppose I should tell you a little bit about myself at this point. I'm self-made. I started out as a singer in a local band, or more as one critic put it, "The shrieking and screaming, off-key, sex kitten at the front." I showed that review to him later when the band had gone to number one, and we were awarded our second gold disc. In fairness, his review wasn't that far off the mark, if just a tad harsh and cruel. I was never, ever off-key!

I soon realised that the big money wasn't to be found by being in a band, but on the management and promotional side. So that's where I headed, and I soon had several local acts signed to me. With my clever management, promotion, and a little talent in the acts, some of them became big, making me a nice pile of cash. At the same time, the big property expansion boom had started in Manchester, and I had delved into that as well. My partner (working, not life) and I concentrated on upmarket factory to apartment conversions, with a sideline in nightclubs. As a result, I now own one of the most expensive and exclusive nightclubs outside of London.

My sex life has been varied. I like to say I'm a try-sexual; I'll try anything. If I had to give myself a classification, I'd say I was on the lesbian side of Bi. I've not been overly promiscuous, but I've had my fair share of lovers in the past. I tend not to have one night stands, but haven't ruled them out either. I prefer to think that something longer will come from a conquest.

I'd just settled down in the club when my phone pinged with a text alert from a number I didn't recognise. Reading the text, it was from Louise saying she had just come into the club and asking if I was free to meet her. I hurried down to the bar area, found Louise and kissed her on both cheeks before leading her back up to my spot.

"Hi, so you decided to come again."

"We did last week, but I was too afraid to contact you."

"I know you were here, and you didn't go mad on the booze either; why not?"

"I'm... me and my friends aren't like that. We pay our own way, and the prices of drinks are so bloody high."

"There is a world of difference between what I pay for drinks and what I charge. You and your friends could have been on champagne all night, and I still wouldn't have been out of pocket. So why are you here now and on your own?"

"My friends will be here in about an hour. I just wanted to see and talk to you, but I need to be at the door when they arrive so that they can get in."

We chatted for a while. I sensed that, basically, Louise was testing the waters with me. We had a couple of dances, and on the slow ones, I pulled her tight as we swayed together. She didn't resist and seemed to press her body even tighter against mine. My hand was cupping her perfect tight arse; her head was buried in against my shoulder as we danced, then I kissed her once, gently on the lips. Ending the dance, I once again led her to the upper floor of the club.

We'd just settled down when her phone rang. It was her friends. I told Louise to tell them to go straight to the front of the queue and ask for Dave. I called one of the attendants over.

"Jo, darling, please be a sweetie and go down to the door and bring Louise's friends into the club. I've told them to ask for Dave. Seat them in the VIP area, of course. Drinks are on the house. You can start them off with a couple of bottles of fizz. And I'd consider it a very big personal favour if you'd look after them. Keep the wolves at bay if that's what they want. Thank you so much. Oh, by the way, you look stunning tonight."

"Of course Nikkie, at once. And thank you."

"Wow! You could have just told her to do as you wanted, but you made it seem like she had a choice and was doing you a favour."

"Just because I'm the boss doesn't mean I have to be a bitch to the staff. Anyway, I've always found that if you treat people with respect, that's what you'll get in return. You don't have to be nasty about things, not that I can't be.

"Look, I pay my staff very well and expect immediate service and total loyalty in return. They also know not to piss me about, or try and rip me off. They do, and they're out of here in a flash, no pay and no reference, and they know they will be black-listed in all the top clubs. But it doesn't cost anything to be polite to people. Now talking of being nice to people, I think it's time I was nice to you. That's why you're here, isn't it?"

"I don't know. Yes, I was, and then I got cold feet again. I've never been with a woman before."

"There's a first time for everything you know."

"I know, but I'm still not sure."

I stood and took hold of Louise's hand and walked her to the head of the stairs, turned and looked at her and said, "Decision time. Turn left, and we go down the stairs and we have a dance, then I'll leave you with your friends. Or turn right, and we go to my flat and have sex."

There wasn't a nano-seconds hesitation before Louise turned right; I followed, admiring the sway of her pert bum. I was already so turned on, looking at it made my pussy tingle and moisten in anticipation of getting my hands on it properly.

When we entered the flat, I didn't mess about but led Louise directly to my bedroom. The lights were already set low, as is the norm.

I turned to her and pulled her into my arms, looking lovingly into her eyes and noticing the apprehension in them. I cupped her chin in one hand, softly stroking her cheek with a finger, trying to calm her nerves. I moved my face closer to hers and brushed my lips ever so softly against hers. The kiss, if you could call it that, was as soft and gentle as a butterfly landing on a flower. I don't think Louise even noticed that we had kissed. My next kiss was a little firmer and lasted a little longer. This time Louise responded and hesitantly kissed me back.

I kissed her again. The little pink tip of her tongue that she had a cute habit of pushing just past her lips when she was nervous retreated into her mouth as mine advanced. Then it counter-attacked and swirled and played with my own as our kisses intensified in both length and passion. Soon Louise was kissing me as hard as I was kissing her.

My hand reached around her back and undid the zipper on her dress. Allowing her to step away from me, Louise let it fall to the ground. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her panties were that sheer and so wet they were translucent; she might as well not have been wearing any. A second later, and she wasn't, as she kicked them off. I took a moment to admire her perfect form, from the long shapely legs, over the flaring hips. Along the narrow slit of her sex, to the slim waist and cute little belly, to her perfectly shaped and sized breasts capped with dark nipples.

I returned to kissing her but also cupped her right boob in my hand. I kissed her eyelids, her nose, over her cheeks, and down to the hollow of her neck where it met her shoulder. I continued to kiss her there, I find it such a sensitive and erogenous place. I even sucked on her skin, like a schoolgirl giving her partner a 'love bite.'

By now, Louise was moaning and sighing; her body was beginning to move and press against me. My hand was playing with her boob as I kissed lower down her chest. Not stopping until my mouth circled the breast I wasn't fondling. I sucked on it at the same time as flicking my tongue over her rock hard nipple. Louise pressed herself against me even more. Then, suddenly she broke away.

Smiling coquettishly, she said, "You're not playing fair. I'm naked, and you're not."

"Do you want me to undress... or do you want to undress me?"

Louise reached a hand out and began to undo the buttons on my scarlet silk blouse. She was that scared or excited, I didn't know which, her fingers were trembling so much she nearly couldn't complete the simple task she must have done for herself a million times in the past.

As soon as my blouse was undone, I let it slip down my shoulders and drop to the floor. I was braless as my boobs are firm enough to stand on their own without support. Louise gasped as she looked at them. Once again, her tongue was sticking out of her mouth slightly. My nipples were hard and sticking out, imploring her to suck on them.

Louise turned me around as she undid the zip on my minuscule skirt, her hands lingering on my hips and bum as she eased it down. Now I was in just the skimpiest pair of panties. Looking directly at Louise, I spoiled her fun by slipping them off myself. Now we were both nude.

Normally, with a 'virgin' I would take the lead, but Louise beat me to it. I'm not a Dom, nor a Sub, in fact, I hate those terms. If I was with a man those definitions wouldn't apply, so why attach them to a girl on girl liaison. I'm happy to lead or follow; whatever my partner wants. That isn't to say I'm not forceful and demanding, I am.

We were still standing in front of my bed as Louise dropped to her knees. I eased my legs apart slightly and was conscious of the smell of desire escaping from my pussy as I spread the lips for her.

The first brush of her lips was hesitant, almost shy as if asking for permission. Louise's eyes were looking up at me, so I smiled encouragement to her. Her mouth pressed harder against my pussy as her tongue darted forward for a surprisingly forceful lick. Her hands were cupping the cheeks of my bum as she pulled me harder against her.

The more confident that Louise grew, the more I pushed my hips forward against her face. My juices were beginning to run more freely now, and I could sense Louise feasting on them as her desire took over.

Wanting some of the same, I pulled Louise to her feet, kissed her once passionately on the lips, and guided her the one short step it took us to get to my bed. Easing Louise onto her back, I joined her and began to kiss my way down her body. Starting at her delicate and very sexy shoulders, then slowly down to her boobs. I lingered there, taking my time. I was going to deny Louise the pleasure of my mouth on her pussy for a while. I kissed first one boob, then the other, alternating between each and sucking on the fullness of them or flicking my tongue over her nipples. Then I latched onto her left one and suckled it like a baby demanding food. Louise was going frantic, her body was writhing around under me. I never once touched her boobs with my hands, all I used was my mouth, lips, and tongue.

I continued lower, pausing at her belly button to play there with my tongue for a while. As my face brushed the delicate fuzz of her trimmed pussy, Louise spread her legs invitingly. I didn't refuse the invitation. I kissed her once on her outer lips, before plunging my tongue deep inside her slit, twirling it around and around.

"Oh fuck yes!" Louise gasped as my tongue darted in and out of her. Her hands twisted in my hair as she held me in place, her hips thrusting hard against me.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12