Fire Tower

Story Info
Old lovers reconnect in a fire tower.
750 words
4.24
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers

"Do ya fancy a visit from yer Norseman?" The voicemail was comical and sexy. It had been a few months since he was last through town. That was the nature of his work. Construction, odd jobs; it was fire season on the mountain, so he was back. I texted him, 'of course - text me when you get in.'

He arrived in his truck early Saturday...too early some might say. I checked my face one last time before throwing on my Pata-gucci baseball cap and favorite green flannel, the one that makes me eyes pop. I grabbed the thermos of coffee and pastries I picked up last night, and headed out the door.

He was cuter than I remember, his ginger tresses mussed and a little greasy, but not dirty per se. When I climbed in the passenger seat, I could smell him - that intoxicating mixture of man, patchouli, lavender, and wintergreen gum. I instantly became semi-hard. He leaned over and gave me a sweet kiss, "Ready for a lil adventure?"

"Tally ho!" We both chuckled.

It was nice to catch up on the drive out to the forest road. We pulled off the highway and travelled for what felt like forever along the rough, rural, fire road. The forest always brings me peace, there's a quiet beauty that silences the anxiety in my head. His touch on my leg startled me out of my involuntary meditation. "You ok, love?"

"Yeah, totally. It's just so gorgeous, you know? I love being out here. ...Are we almost there?"

"There she is." He pointed ahead to a tall fire tower and pulled up to the clearing below. "Yep, this will be home base for the next several weeks. Help me with my gear?"

We get out of the truck. I grab one of his back packs tucking the coffee and pastries in the top. He grabs a go-bag and small toolbox, we then begin our ascent up the tower.

The view from the top is incredible, as you can imagine.

"Wow, this is amazing."

"Yeah, it is my fourth season and it still takes my breath away. Here, just dump everything on the table."

I take out the the coffee and pastries and finally pour us a couple cups. He opens and readies the tower for the season as I slowly wander the catwalk taking it all in. I've never seen The Peaks from this direction and the music of the wind through the trees is like a lullaby.

He joins me outside, donut in one hand and coffee in the other. I wipe a stray bit of jelly from the corner of his mouth. He smiles and then gently takes my finger between his lips. Sucking, his tongue softly swirling my finger tip. I'm hard again.

He takes our coffee cups and sets them out of the way. Then leans in and resumes kissing my mouth and neck, one hand on the back of my head the other rubbing my cock through my pants. I moan into his mouth.

He whispers into my ear, "Now you just enjoy the view."

"I fully intend to."

In what felt like an instant he traveled down my body and my cock was in his mouth. His tongue swirling and sucking, his hands on my ass, cupping my balls, "Fuck that feels good."

I am momentarily transported, the breeze atop that tower, large predatory birds playing in the updraft. I am watching a hawk... then look down at this gorgeous man, sucking me off. Fuck. I pull him up to me, kissing him hard. I turned him to look out and whisper, "watch the birdies." Simultaneously, I'm sliding my hand down the front of his pants, feeling how much he truly wants me.

He undoes his pants and they puddled along with his briefs around his ankles. I squeeze his gorgeous, round ass, "yes please," he moans in my direction. I lube up my fingers, playing, teasing, his asshole to open for me. My other hand stroking his cock. His hand half attempting to stroke me half holding on the railing to steady himself.

Wet and ready for me, I enter him, slow and sweet at first. He appreciates he, leaning back into me like a familiar lover. We watch the birds, matching our rhythm to the nature surrounding us. I cum, he shudders and finishes himself off. We fold into each other. Steadying one another, three stories up; the world at our feet.

Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers