Fired Idol, Better Queen

Story Info
Japanese Wrestler & Idol Maki Itoh in Interracial fun.
7k words
4
2.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, wrestlers, musicians, promotions, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the wrestlers, musicians, promotions etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Maki Itoh (TJPW)

Fired Idol, Better Queen

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

A Commissioned Story for [Anonymous]

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

Author's note: This story is set in the same 'universe' as the World Domination to Maid Dominated (Parts one and two) fics. However, prior reading of those stories is not required.

* * *

In a record company's Japanese branch office, Tokyo, Japan, 2021.

It had been a few years since Malcolm Laurence, a mature African American man, had taken the bold step to pitch himself as being a new head of international operations and record deals and setting up an official office over in Japan. Some thought him crazy, while others thought he was making himself take a demotion. Regardless, the pitch was successful and he was now more than settled in with an impressive grasp of the language of the Land of the Rising Sun as well.

Truth be told, he also had other reasons for wanting this position. An encounter a few years back with the maid-themed Japanese rock group Band-Maid, and some sinful private meetings with a couple of the group's members, giving him a taste for sampling some fine, tight Japanese pussy. And he had the stamina along with the big black cock to make sure those he scored with got a liking for interracial action as well. He was pleasantly surprised that rumours hadn't spread around the local area at least about his 'business meetings' with Japanese beauties.

But sampling the local culture, and not just the women, had opened his eyes to elements he wasn't previously aware of. That included the Idol industry naturally, tied into his music distribution deals and work. But he had also taken an interest in the pro wrestling world. Female wrestlers known as Joshis, and promotions such as Stardom and Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling especially. To be blunt, he took more of a sexist view of enjoying such events -- caring more of the looks of the women rather than actual talent and ability which for the most part many Joshis had in overflowing amounts.

Naturally, his interest was peaked when he'd seen on social media that an American promotion All Elite Wrestling was putting on a women's tournament that would feature Japanese competitors. Even better, than one of the women -- who even scored some actual TV time too rather than just being stuck on an online video show -- had also Idol experience as well. There was a ton of potential there to take advantage of her sudden viral fame.

"Malcolm-San! Your appointment with Miss Itoh is here." The receptionist buzzed in to his office.

"Thank you." Malcolm replied in the local dialect as he smiled. "Please invite her to come right up." He said. Allowing him a minute or two to double check over his professional attire of suit, shirt and pants with tie and shoes.

It wasn't too long before the silence was shattered in colourful fashion as the popular Japanese pro wrestler and famously fired Idol known as Maki Itoh burst into the room. "HELLO EVERYONE!!" She yelled, acting like it was her entrance to the ring. Especially considering she was clad in her bright red with black Idol-themed wrestling attire of a sleeveless top with black bow at the front, and short bottoms with thigh-high boots. With black wrist gauntlets and her bright red hair styled in two pigtails with black bows holding them in place. "THE CUTEST IN THE WORLD, MAKI ITOH-CHAN IS HERE!!" She proclaimed with a wide, gorgeous smile.

Before Malcolm could even get a word in, Itoh went right into a singing performance even without a backing track. Dancing side to side as she belted out 'Brooklyn The Hole', the song that was not only her own song, but her own entrance theme for her matches. Leaving him to just sit back and smile and take in the sight of a stunning young Japanese woman giving him a private performance. Although his mind was already thinking of having her 'perform' in a whole different way as he scanned over her body as she danced and finished her song.

"Bravo, Itoh-Chan! Bravo." He smiled, giving a polite round of claps as she finished the song and caught her breath. "Your reputation precedes you, and then some."

"So you know all about The Cutest in the World!" Maki said, smiling confidently as she stepped forward towards his desk. "I'm surprised. An older man like you from America aware of me, the cutest pro wrestler and fired Idol."

"Well when you're in my position, you keep track of a few things." He remarked, seeing her approach. "Like the fact that you're not as sweet and innocent as your smile and lovely attire make you out to be. I have seen plenty of your social media posts after all." He added with a chuckle.

"Oh..." Itoh started smirking as she boldly moved around his desk. Taking a seat right up onto it and facing him, crossing a leg over the other. "So you're a fucking simp, huh?" She said, showing off her infamous foul-mouthed, rebellious side. "I spent all the time rehearsing my fucking song and dance, and I could have just come in yelling 'Hello Motherfucker!' instead!" She added, showing a feisty nature as she looked over him.

"Guess you could have... But if it's any consolation, you performed very well..." He admitted as he wasn't fazed by her sat on the edge of his office desk looking down at him. "And after all, if this meeting goes well then I'd love to have a performer like you on the books as we say."

"I'm not so easy to sway, even for a fan from the other side of the world." Maki said, brushing her pigtails back. "And I don't want to give up wrestling just yet either. I've dealt with being fired as an Idol already, I don't want another fired job on my fucking resume!"

"Well then, let's get down to business then..." Laurence said, pushing his chair back so he could stand up. Showing not just the clear age difference between him and the young woman, but the height as well to go with the different skin colour. "Itoh-Chan. You post a lot about learning new Western words and terms right? Tell me... Have you ever heard of the term 'Casting Couch' before?"

"Cast... Casting couch?" She tilted her head slightly. "No, that's a new one for me."

"Well basically, it's a rather adult term for when a young woman or starlet is trying out for a job, a movie role or perhaps in your case trying to get a record deal. But instead of being properly interviewed and judged on their skills... They cast 'cast' on the couch." He explained, watching her reaction as she processed his words. "As in she's on a black couch in a back room and the guy, well, he's soon without his clothes on. If you catch my meaning."

Itoh's eyes went wide as she figured out exactly what that mean. "You motherfucker!" She laughed as she stayed seated. "Like some dirty fucking movie or porno!"

"Exactly. A casting where he decides if she's good enough for his production or studio by fucking her. Or basically, sex for the job or role. And no, we don't actually need a real couch to do some casting action either."

"That's dirty... Nasty... You're one of those pervert simps, huh?" Maki smirked, glancing over him as even while seated and him standing, he towered over her. "You want me to fucking spit in your mouth next or something, huh? Something dirty like that?"

"I wouldn't go as far as that..." He smiled, seeing her attitude staying the same. "But it's real simple, Itoh-Chan... If you're serious about wanting the sort of deal I pitched to you? I'm gonna have to see how dedicated you are to wanting this." He said, taking a long look over her.

Itoh narrowed her eyes a bit, but still had that sly smile on. "You? You're just an old fucking simp... You can't fucking handle The Cutest in the World..." She confidently said, putting hands on her hips. "Bring it on! I'll send you back home crying to your family harder than I leave my opponents sobbing when I kick their asses!"

"Had a feeling you'd say that..." He let out a snigger as he reached down. Letting her watch as he slowly undid his belt and let his pants drop before shoving down his boxers as well.

For as foul mouthed and confident as the wrestler and Idol is, even she was left staring in awe as she locked onto a black cock for the first time in her already eventful life. Seeing how thick and long he was without even being fully hard yet. The look of cock shock answering without words the question of if this was the biggest dick she's ever seen before.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck..." Maki said, bringing a hand up as she took a hold of his length. "Bigger than my fucking performance microphone!" She marvelled, but already getting with the moment as she ran her palm up and down his size, starting to get him hard.

"Oh, I'm sure you can handle me way better than you can work a mic..." Malcolm said, smiling still as he watched her stoke. "So let's see what the so-called World's Cutest can really do... Unless..."

"I am the fucking Cutest in the World!" Itoh didn't even let him finish his challenge to provoke her as she gave a sly glare up at him. "I'll fucking finish you off easy, you old motherfucker..."

With that, she leaned her red haired head downward and took the head of his massive prick into her mouth. Getting a moan instantly and easily out of the older man from just her soft lips wrapping around his thickness. Groaning herself from having to stretch a bit to accommodate such a vast size. Utilising her hand still to pump away at all the lower inches as she sucked on the crown. Staring up with that confident glare as the former Idol of the LinQ group slightly bobbed her head. Already making her red pigtails sway back and forth with the movement as she double teamed his cock with her mouth and hand. Getting a feel of that full, rock hard and mighty size of his.

"Mmmmm... A decent start, Itoh-Chan..." He said with an approving moan as he stared down with a smile. Enjoying the feel of her servicing his cock in a filthy and already shameless way. "But surely the Cutest in the World... Mmmmm... Can do a lot more than that..." He said to taunt her into going further. Not letting the confident beauty know that this is far from the first time she's had a stunning younger Japanese woman sucking on his big black cock. The teasing worked of course when, still smirking around his dick, she used her free hand to flip him a signature middle finger gesture. But the defiance just for show as she pushed that pretty face down further onto his member to make him moan out an extra bit louder while groaning herself from her mouth being filled up.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM... HMMMMPHH!!" The former International Princess Champion of TJPW was showing off her oral skills as she smoothly bobbed up and down. Her pigtails swaying back and forth as she sucked away and gave his cock a nice layer of saliva from her far from inexperienced motion. Her palm working over the lower part, bumping into his crotch as her mouth took in more of the upper portion for an already decent amount considering this is her first time engaging in interracial. "MMMM... MMMMMPHH!! HHHHHMMMPHHH..." Her eyes still glared up, not looking like she wanted to be defeated easily here even as she was a little too eagerly sucking the cock of a man she's just met. Let alone while still clad in her sparkling wrestling ring attire to make the scene only more outrageous than her social media posts usually are.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, suck that fucking cock, Itoh-Chan... Mmmmm... How's the taste of black fucking cock?" He smirked, groaning as he watched her pretty face smoothly moving up and down on his shaft as she slurped away. Letting her own groans vibrate around his inches as she showed off that her mouth is good for a lot more than J-Pop singing or foul mouthed rants. Seeing her tense up however as she pushed down deeper and the head of his dick touched the back of her talented mouth. "Ahhhh... Feels like you fucking enjoy it... You naughty little Idol, you..." He said, teasing her again with dirty talk to get what he wanted out of the redhead. Impressing himself however as despite the large age gap between them, he was handling what she was dishing out with his dark shaft rock hard and ready for a whole lot more out of her as he moaned from each slide of her lips along his length.

"MMMMPHH!! GAHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHH HHHRRRKKK..." Itoh, in her rebellious mindset, didn't back down and in doing so fell into his simple trap. Making herself gag on that huge dick when she pushed her face right down. Having to unwrap her hand from the base as she grabbed onto his waist. Her eyes closing as she boldly shoved her face in, pressing her already saliva dripping chin against his heavy balls. Working to make him moan out in delight as she fought through the pain of her oral tunnel being stuffed full with thick cock. "HHHHHLLLKKK... GAHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRLLL..." The spit drooled down, staining over her modest chest and her sparkly wrestling costume as she kept the deep throat going even as she gagged away onto him. Showing off the other talents the fired Idol can use her mouth for. The older man taking this cock sucking appreciating it as he let out loud, shameless moans to echo around his office. Taking full advantage of getting, with ease, this beauty to agree to an indecent proposal for a potential record deal.

Eventually, she had to pull off as she let out a loud, lewd gasp. Still holding his hips as she panted for long overdue air while a thick rope of spit hung from the tip of his member to her lips. "MOTHERFUCKER!!" Maki lustfully yelled, leaning back in to break the trail by spitting on his rod. "You're a real big fucking simp, huh? Big fucking cock... Nice and hard like porn actor!" She smirked, showing her approval.

"More used to men not lasting this long huh?" Malcolm easily guessed, smiling back as he looked her over as she shifted back on his desk.

"What do you mean? Implying I'm some kind of cock sucking escort girl?" Itoh snapped, showing she was far from broken by his dick yet. But was showing she wanted more as, without him asking her to do so, she was sliding down the under shorts of her wrestling attire to leave her with still an outer skirt of her clothing on.

"You said it, not me..." He chuckled, watching with a lick of his lips as her smooth pussy was exposed, and already looking a little wet just from the blowjob. "But let's see what else the cutest fired Idol in the world can do..." He said, not even letting her fully take off the shorts as once she had one foot out, he stepped in and spread her smooth legs apart. Leaving the bottoms dangling on her boot-clad foot as he lined his shaft up with her entrance.

"MMMMM!! MOTHERFUCKER!!" The Joshi's eyes went wide again as she watched that thick black dick sliding into her pussy bareback. Slowly going in as they both moaned out, adjusting to the feeling. Her having to deal with her love tunnel being stretched out unlike anything she's taken before, and him savouring some tight, hot and wet Japanese pussy wrapped around his big American dick. And not for the first time either. "MMMMM... Surprised you didn't... AHHHH... End up finishing already from feeling... AHHHHH... Being inside the Cutest in the World! Motherfucking simp!! MMMMM..." She taunted between her approving moans as her gaze kept darting between up at the older, handsome man she was very willingly let fuck her, and down between her legs to watch his meaty rod pushing in and out of her snug box. The combination of how moist she was downstairs and her own saliva coating his prick allowing for a smooth motion to help him gradually work more of his meat into her.

"AHHHHH... What, more used to minute men? MMMM... Or guys blowing their loads too early?" He said before letting out a groan as he steadily thrust into her snatch. Holding her limbs apart with a hand on her boots, and not distracted by the brushing of her shorts hanging on one foot against the back of one wrist. All his attention quite rightly on fucking the talented pro wrestler and Idol laying on his desk as he gave her tight twat a firm round of thrusts. Helping to further spread her open so he can further sample the woman still clad in her brightly coloured ring attire. "AHHHHH... I would have thought the Cutest in the World would only settle for... MMMMM... The best lovers in the world... MMMM... Or at the very least... AHHHHH SHIT... The biggest cocks..." He made sure to keep pushing her buttons, using her own defiance and strong attitude against her. All as he showed off the pace and skill of a man more of her age than would be expected of a mature male like him. His pumps already enough to make her body slide slightly on the surface of his office desk as he ploughed away into her lovely, tight pussy.

"MMMMM... Minute men? AHHHHHH... Ha! I'll fucking remember than one! MMMMM..." She laughed before letting another sinful groan as she enjoyed that fat cock resizing her twat. Making it look like she was all too used to taking fat black dicks with how deeply she was handling his member even with this being her first time. His crotch approaching hers as he kept her held in place. Leaving her shorts to shamefully sway on her boot as he fucked the still clothed woman with a series of swift, sharp thrusts. "MMMMM... What that make me? Marathon woman? MMMMM... Come on, you fucking nasty fucking simp! MMMMM... Give your Cutest Idol more! MMMMM! More, motherfucker!!" She demanded, licking her teeth as she gazed up. Her red pigtails sprawled out at the sides as she lay back and let him piston his rod into her wet, snug box. Giving back at least verbally as good as she was getting as she handled his cock like she was more of a porn star than a pro wrestler.

He smirked at her taunting back, and gave her exactly what she lustfully demanded. Burying his weapon without warning into her slot so a loud slap echoed around the room when he drove in balls deep into her snatch. Making her gasp and tilt her head back as he filled her right up beyond a limit she never knew existed. And not giving her any real time to get used to that sensation either as he went straight to work on that young hot pussy. Thrusting away so that smacking sound of his dark skinned body connecting with her paler, Asian frame kept ringing out. Mixing with the sound of both their moans as he banged her on her back over his executive desk. Showing her exactly what a casting interview is like without even needing the couch as he drilled her slot over and over with his meaty, mighty pole.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! MOTHERFUCKER!! MMMMM!! BIG COCK BASTARD!! MMMMM... PERVERT SIMP!! MMMMMM!! FUCKING... MOTHERFUCKER!!" She groaned out loudly, showing no shame in letting a man old enough to be her father if not even older fill her wet tunnel up with his shaft. Her own arms back behind her, grabbing the edge of the desk as she took a more hammering pace. Even though he was clearly doing the job of holding her in place with the firm grasp of her wrestling boots. "HARDER!! COME ON, MOTHERFUCKER!! MMMMM!! FUCK ME, SIMP! OOOOOOOOOH!! MMMMM!! FUCK THE... UHHHHH!! CUTEST IN THE WOOOOOOORLD MMMMM!!" She moaned as sweat left a sexy shine over her face as she looked back at him with another lusty stare. The feeling mutual as he had no plans of stopping, loving how her still vice-like snatch was clutching his rod as he fed it in and out of her slick folds. Finding out himself that if the woman fired from the LinQ group hadn't gone down a wrestling and Idol route she would have made a killing in the porn industry.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12