Firefighter FWB Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissys first time with long time firefighter fuck buddy.
2.2k words
4.5
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time reader, first time writer.

Me, a long time closet crossdresser. I love women, but sometimes I feel the urge to slide into a tight slutty dress and play. I'm slim it, 6'2 170lb, light mocha complexion. Dressed, my fit long legs and tight round ass always gets compliments and attention. From the back, I'm a bad bitch. Any straight man would love to get in close, stroke my legs, then grab my ass. I've been dressing off and on for about 20 years now. Over the years I've had a few hot experiences, that I still get off to till this day. While reading a hot lit story the other day I decided to finally give this a try, as I know there's a few sissy sluts out there who will cum hard reliving my naughty adventures in their head.

I'm picky, the bitch who'd post hot pics on craigslist begging for dick. Respond and talk to a few interesting ones for a while, trade pics and sext for a bit, then decide it's probably not what I'm looking for and dip. I'm real, but looking for the right ones. I went through a phase of a few years on my knees, slurping off 10 or so random guys a year. Some were fun, most were not. I need a man that gets me hot, makes me feel girly and sexy, which leads to me being his slutty fucktoy. I'm real, but picky. The idea of sucking off a random stranger still gets me hot on occasion, but I'm mainly looking for guys who can make me feel like a hot piece of ass. Men who turn alpha with a hot sissy, those are the men I crave the most. Men who treat me like a real girl, grabbing my ass, grinding into my body, lick me in my sensitive spots, manhandle me a bit, and whisper in my ear how they're going to make me their slut. Sissys melt, then turn into dirty cumsluts when under their spell. So far I've found 3 daddy's that fit the description, and we've been playing off and on for 10+ years. Outside of them I haven't had many different dicks in awhile, but occasionally I search for more. If I ghosted on you over the years, sorry, I'm real and was interested, just didn't think it would work in the end.

My first story is about meeting one of my regulars for the first time. I had been posting on CL looking for awhile, chatting and ghosting lol. One guy responded a few times, sent some pics too. Nice white stick, sorta skinny looking, made my mouth water a bit. He kept raving about one of the pics I posted. I had on a red shiny stripper g-string, thin enough that most of my freshly shaven pussing was showing through. I remember taking the pic, on my back and legs over my head and spread, loving the feel of the material against my pussy. After seeing those pics of my smooth pussy in panties, he kept telling me how much he wanted to lick me. Who doesn't want their pussy licked right? We kept in touch for a while, texting dirty thoughts to each other. After awhile our schedules aligned, he was free and I wanted to suck dick and have my pussy licked.

I wasn't expecting much, this was during a slut phase, a time of playing with a bunch of random dicks. Many of them felt wrong and regretful in the end. Maybe it's just me, but a nice stick needing a wet hole to nut in can be fun, but nothing is as fun as a man who makes a sissy feel like a real girl. One who grabs you from behind, grips your ass, while he nibbles on your neck. Those are the guys who make the transitions complete, where a sissy becomes a fucktoy cumslut.

I had roommates, so scheduling was hard. This was mid day, sun rays beaming throughout the house. Getting ready was a process, shaving all the bits and getting super smooth in all the right places. A deep cleaning shower, and lotioning everywhere for the smooth soft skin feel. He texted and said he had arrived while I dressed. He mentioned he loved how my legs looked in stockings, so I rolled some on. Shimmied them up for a few to get them up my long legs and at the perfect height to compliment my ass. The outfit I wore screamed stripper. It's like a neon yellow, with pink accents. 2 piece, mini skirt and matching bra top. Loved the way it clings to me tight, compliments my ass and tight body, and excites if I bend over. I texted him some pics while he waited, I wanted him hard and horny when he walked in. The g-string I wore was the thinnest I could find, satin leopard in the front, black string in the back. Not a good outfit match I know, but I swear those panties are magic, and have a few slutty stories to tell. Topping off the outfit was a pair of black 6inch stripper heels. Balancing myself in the heels I took it all in. Is it just me, or does the feeling of a slutty outfit rubbing against your freshly shaven body excite any other sissys out there? The feel of slutty feminine fabrics rubbing my lady parts is half the fun. Rushing over to the mirror for my last slutty step as I text him to knock on the door. I pop a few deepthroat mints I grabbed from the last porn store visit, I'd been waiting to try them on a real dick after practicing with my toys a few times. Then I bend toward the mirror and apply the glossiest pink lip gloss I could find. Simply having lip gloss on makes me want a dick in my mouth, the idea that you're advertising that you want a dick in your mouth gets me hot.

After making my lips look slutty, shiny, pick and sparkly, I checked my outfit. Pull my g-string up in the back, and adjusted my skirt. The skirt was so short the panties peeked out the top, while the bottom didn't cover the bottom of my bubble butt. I definitely had the slutty stripper look going, and that was my mood as I heard a knock on the door.

Adjusting to walking in heels I felt a bit nervous, always odd meeting new people in this genre. He knocked again as I reached the door. I opened the door and let him in. No talking as I lead him downstairs, tried to look sexy walking in my heels as I lead. Not sure how well I did, but I know he was getting an eye full of my tight body. The slutty outfit I had on had me feeling good, I love knowing I can dress like a slut and get a dick hard. I lead him to a couch and had him sit down. In case you haven't noticed, I love the idea of being a naughty stripper, teasing a dick hard then getting naughty. No music but I performed a bit of a dance for him. Standing while he sat, rubbing on my body, twisting my body in front of him. Turning around and bending over for him, teasing him with my skirt, positioning it up and down and giving him peeks of the floss barely covering my ass. I sat in his lap and attempted a lap dance, I need to work on my skills, I want to be able to give a truly memorable lap dance lol. Love the way he's touching my body as I grinded into him. I rubbed on his crotch a bit, he was definitely into it, and his dick was hard as fuck.

I crawl away on the floor a bit, still in dance and tease mode. Grabbing my ass, spreading my cheeks a bit and teasing him with it, moaning and horny. I guess he couldn't take the teasing any longer, as the next thing you know I feel his hands on me, lifting my skirt. He admired by butt for a few, then he was pulling my panties down, firmly gripped a cheek in each hand, pushed me down and dove his tongue into me. The aggression was so hot, the way he tongue fucked me was almost as good. He had me bent over like a slut moaning under his tongue. My body wiggled in pleasure. Doggystyle position, head against the carpet, moaning in pleasure. After enjoying his tongue for a while I reached back and rubbed his stick with my hand. That dick was still rock hard, and I wanted a taste.

Spinning around, I told him to take his pants off. He stood and removed his pants, I sat there on my knees ready to smear my lip gloss all over him. The real dick was better than any pics he had sent me. Not huge, but nice, maybe 7inches, not too thick, and best of all it is always rock hard, beginning to end every time I've played with it. The first taste was nothing too exciting. I licked him up and down awhile, got his dick wet, but nothing special. I wanted that tongue again!

After licking and sucking his dick for a while, I stood and pranced over to the couch footstool. I laid back on it, then seductively pulled my panties over my legs. Spreading my legs I told him I wanted to feel his tongue again. He was more than happy to oblige. Soon after he was sitting in front of me on the floor, hands on my slutty thighs wrapped in nylons, pinning them back as to get a better taste, licking me like I was thanksgiving dinner. He had me moaning and horny from his energy and the pleasure of his tongue unlike anything I had experienced before. I spread my legs wider, grabbed his head, and enjoyed myself for a while. I enjoyed it till I remembered who I am, I'm a sissy slut and I want dick.

Next thing I remember is he's back on the couch, I get back on my feet trying to balance myself in heels, then adjusting my skirt down. I pranced over as best as I could, we made eye contact, and I could see he wanted me. Instantly my slut instinct kicked in and I licked my lips. My mouth was watering for his dick as I sat next to him, staring at his hard dick. He had me hot and horny, I wanted to please that dick like a good slut is supposed to. It started off slow. Licking from head to balls, getting that dick wet. Then somewhere in between him grabbing my ass and calling me a hot little slut a switch went off. I turned into a true cocksucking slut for the first time in my life. I had never come close to deepthroating anything before then, but I had him balls deep in my throat, with no urge to gag. I got sloppy with it, I felt like a real slut for the first time in my life. True happiness with a dick plunged deep in my mouth for the first time.

I felt like the perfect slut. Heels, stockings, mini skirt, bent over on a couch with a nice hard dick in my mouth. I know he was in heaven as he sat back using my mouth however he wanted. Calling me a hot little slut as I slurped him deep. I licked and sucked that dick enthusiastically. Licking it wet and kissing it all over, slurping loudly on the head, and the best was when he grabbed my head and made me take him deep. He was loving his dick in my mouth and I could tell. I sensed him cumming close after a while, edged him a bit, then backed off. I stopped to let him know I wanted that nut, told him to warn me. "push my head down when you cum, make me swallow it all".

Back to licking and sucking that dick, it didnt take long. I was hot and horny, loving every second of it as he moaned under me. I was slurping and deepthroating like a true slut as he squeezed my ass and talked dirty to me. Grabbing my head he pushed me down into his lap, his rock hard dick and balls deep in my throat. Almost felt like time stopped as he held me down, then I felt him grab my head aggressively with both hands. Screaming "oh my god", I felt his cock twitch, then his body bucking wildly as he kept a hold of my head in his lap. As he exploded in my mouth, I took it all, swallowed everything. His dick was so deep in my throat I never tasted the nut I was after, just remember the raw energy of an alpha using me. The moment was so hot I busted a nut seconds later.

He made me feel like a slut, satisfied after being used. Seems he liked it too, years later he still loves dressing me up, licking this ass, and using me with his hard stick.