Firefighter Traps Submissive Woman

Story Info
Firefighter deposits his cum in vulnerable bank teller.
5.5k words
4.4
24.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~

Randall Williams was too excited to fall asleep, his mind was elsewhere. He couldn't shake the image of the sexy bank teller from his thoughts. Kathy Klatt had the most captivating cock-sucking lips he had ever seen. This was all just a game for him. Even though she was married, Kathy agreed to meet with him tomorrow.

Randall tossed and turned on his firehall bed. This was his last night shift and he looked forward to four days off. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep and had erotic dreams of Kathy. The morning coffee with his fellow firefighters did nothing to settle his nerves. When his replacement arrived, Randall headed to the west parking lot at Fish Creek Park.

Feeling no guilt for not going straight home to his waiting wife, Randall felt that familiar ache in his cock. He couldn't stop himself from thinking perverse thoughts about Kathy. After parking, he sat in his truck for fifteen minutes to make Kathy think he wasn't coming. His harmless flirtation with her would hopefully pay big dividends. But his cock wanted to do much more than just flirt with Kathy. He slammed the truck door and headed down the wooded path to find Kathy at the designated spot.

Their first embrace was perfect, she folded into his arms like a long-lost lover. Kathy had a husband and two kids, but Randall didn't care. When they finally pulled apart, they both took a step back, taking in the other's appearance.

Randall's white tee shirt and faded jeans made him look like an ordinary man. But his strong masculine body said otherwise. Nothing about Randall was ordinary. Not his deep blue eyes or his broad muscular shoulders. Bleached from the sun, his thick hair framed his perfectly tanned face.

Kathy, on the other hand, was a study in contrasts. Randall saw her long auburn hair, usually pulled back into a tight bun at work, gathered around her shoulders in loose waves. A simple yellow sundress accentuated her curves and small perky breasts. Her lips were painted a soft plum, inviting him to taste them.

"I'm so glad you came," she whispered, "I wasn't sure you would."

Randall pulled Kathy into his body for another hug. Her body molded perfectly into his. With her heart pounding against his chest, he started to groom her. "I almost didn't."

"I would have been devastated." She nestled herself even deeper into his strong arms.

The peacefulness of the woods and the soothing sound of the creek settled her down. Kathy hung onto Randall with a sense of longing. He was everything her husband wasn't. Kind, caring, brave, and handsome. She never intended to fall for Randall, but from the first time she saw him in his uniform, her heart melted.

They walked deeper into the park, hand in hand, neither of them breaching the silence. Randall liked the way Kathy moved. Her hips swayed with a natural rhythm, and her exposed legs made him want to touch them. He tried to hide his intentions but her sexy body made it difficult.

Kathy felt Randall was in deep thought. His eyes avoided hers and she falsely imagined he was wrestling with his conscience, just like she was. Last night she dreamed about letting him do things to her that she denied her husband.

As they walked along the creek, deeper into the thick woods, Randall's mind was set, the game was on. Kathy had her arm through his and he felt her small breast against his arm. He couldn't stop himself from being sexually drawn to Kathy.

Randall started his well-used script. "When your eyes met mine in the bank, my heart skipped a beat." He lightly touched her face, running his fingers to her lips. "I pictured you sucking my cock. Am I a pervert? Are you disgusted?"

Kathy laughed softly, her cheeks blushing. "Oh, Randall, you're so bad! I'm not disgusted, only scared. I've never done that for my husband or any man for that matter." She hesitated before revealing more and looked up at him with her cheeks burning. She opened her mouth and sucked on his finger letting go of her pent-up emotions. The thought of sucking Randall's cock made her girly parts wet.

As he hoped, Kathy sucked on his finger. "I need you." He pulled her against him, kissing her lips with full passion. She returned the kiss, her tongue dancing with his.

He directed her against a large tree without ending the kiss. The taste of her sweet mouth left him wanting to do more. His hand reached down lifting her dress to expose white lace panties. His fingers cupped her warmth pleased to find she was wet. "You're soaked," he whispered.

Kathy didn't care they were doing this in broad daylight, in a public park. All that mattered was how she felt as his rough hands caressed her skin. She opened her legs wider hoping he would take the initiative. When Randall's hand pushed her panties aside and found her opening, her knees went weak and he had to hold her up.

"Randall," she moaned feeling his fingers go deeper. "I need you." She sighed with pleasure as he found her sensitive spots and teased them mercilessly. She was so turned on, that she wanted him to take her on the forest floor. To throw her down and have his way with her.

"You have no idea what you do to me. I can't control myself," Randall exclaimed.

Kathy nodded, her eyes shining with mutual excitement. "Oh, Randall," she breathed. She felt like a wanton slut. "Let me take my panties off.

Randall smiled as she slowly pulled her panties down her legs, revealing her shaven pussy to him. His mouth watered at the sight of her wetness. His fingers found her pussy again and Kathy sank on them in a lustful fever.

"Oh," she moaned, arching her back against the tree. "Yes, right there! Don't stop!" The palm of his hand rubbed against her clit driving her crazy. Her handsome firefighter lit her fire and only he could extinguish the flame.

He added a second finger, stretching her wider. "You want my cock in you, don't you?" His fingers found her G-spot and she bucked against his hand.

"Yes, yes!" she cried out, her body visibly shuddering with pleasure. "Oh God, Randall!" Her orgasm built up so quickly, ready to explode.

Randall felt her pussy clenching around his fingers. He teased her by removing his fingers ever so slowly, watching as her eyes rolled back in her head in agony. "No," she begged. "I'm so close!" She slumped against the tree and he touched her face with his gooey fingers. Waiting to see what Kathy would do.

Kathy was lost in lust, she grabbed his fingers and sucked them into her mouth, watching Randall's eyes as she tasted herself. His eyes matched hers, full of desire and need. She pulled him closer, her hands roaming over his chest, his shoulders, his back. She wanted more than just his fingers. She wanted him inside her. "I've never tasted myself before," she exclaimed. "Fuck me, Randall, I don't care if anyone sees us!"

Randall's mind raced at her easy submission. Spinning her around, he pushed her against the tree. Grabbing the bottom of her dress he pulled it over her hips, revealing her bare ass. He unzipped his pants freeing his hard anxious cock.

Kathy's eyes widened in awe as she took in the sight of his throbbing manhood. She reached out needing to touch his hard shaft. Reluctantly she let go when he slapped her hand and presented her ass to him. He was so much thicker than her husband.

Randall couldn't wait any longer, he lined up with her wet opening. This was it. He was about to make her commit adultery in a public park, the danger made it that much more exciting for him.

With no control of her body, her ass pushed back. She let out a soft moan when he thrust forward. Her pussy welcomed him like an old friend. He started slowly, teasing her, making her ache for more. She reached out, gripping the tree bark, her other hand rubbing her clit, to help get herself off.

As they got into a rhythm, the sound of a dog halted their lust, someone was approaching. "Fuck," he moaned. "I was so close!"

Kathy sighed in disappointment feeling empty when he pulled out. She turned around to face him. Her hair looked wild and her face still flushed with desire. "Me too," she said, her voice shaky.

Determined to not let their first time end this way, he took her hand and led them down a secondary path. His cock wanted him to finish what he started.

A yellow Lab came running up to them and put his nose right in Kathy's crotch, sniffing her horny scent. "Ugh, get away!" she screamed, pushing the dog away.

Randall couldn't help but chuckle at her embarrassment. Thankfully the owner whistled and the dog ran off. Laughing like teenagers almost caught doing something forbidden, they followed the path uphill to a less-used part of the park.

"I can't believe we almost got caught!" Kathy laughed, still trying to calm her nerves. Randall squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Randall had never been on this path before, but it looked promising. They came to a tall Oak tree and he looked around. They would be hidden from view. "Are you okay?" Randall asked, turning toward Kathy.

Kathy melted at his gaze. "I want to try again," she whispered.

Randall almost laughed out loud at her naivety. "I want to see you naked."

Kathy froze, the thought of being naked in front of Randall was terrifying. He helped her lift her dress over her head and then he tossed it on a bed of leaves. With nervous fingers, she undid the clasp on her bra. Would Randall like her small breasts? Silently she watched him take in all of her curves, flaws, and stretch marks. It was all too much and her eyes went misty. She couldn't tell if his look was lust or revulsion.

"You're beautiful." Heat flooded Kathy and she bit her lip to keep from crying in relief. This was real, this was happening. His hand slid from her breasts, down her stomach, and stopped at her wet pussy. She let out a squeak when his fingers roughly entered her.

Randall loved how Kathy leaned into his touch, letting her body move on his fingers. "Please, no more teasing," she whispered, her voice shaking with desire. "I need to feel you inside me again. To finish what we started."

Randall gently assisted Kathy onto the soft bed of leaves. He stood over her and undressed, allowing her to see all of him. He dropped his underwear allowing his thick cock to spring free.

"My, god, I didn't know you were so ripped!" she exclaimed. "I feel so fat compared to you." Her eyes let loose a flow of tears.

"You are perfect, just the way you are."

Kathy felt his love. Her eyes closed when his lips met hers and she threw her arms around his neck. Her appreciation of being with him overwhelmed all her senses. She wanted to ask 'why me', but was too afraid that would chase him away. His tall, lean body was perfect and so was his cock.

Randall saw genuine desire in Kathy's eyes. "Time to taste your pussy. To feel your warmth on my tongue. And I want you to do the same for me."

Kathy recoiled as her Catholic upbringing hit hard. She had been taught to think that oral sex was gross and demeaning, something only sluts and whores do. Only the thought of losing Randall changed her mind, and she parted her legs.

"No, I want you on top of me, with your mouth over my cock."

Kathy felt a surge of desire and shame as she thought about the position she would be in. It would mean being completely exposed, and vulnerable. He would be seeing her most intimate spot. Not even her husband had been that close. She nodded, her heart racing as she positioned herself on her hands and knees over his body but unable to lower herself to his waiting mouth.

"Come on, babe," Randall whispered. "Let me taste you." His fingers traced her breasts, then dipped lower, cupping her hips. He guided her down, encouraging her to sit on his face.

The roughness of his morning stubble brushed against her inner thighs. The warmth of his breath caressed her sensitive skin. As she settled, an electric shock ran through her body as he took her sensitive folds into his mouth, sucking gently at first, then with increasing intensity. She jumped when his tongue touched her clit, not believing she waited thirty-one years to feel something so amazing.

Her hips moved instinctively, meeting his rhythm. When the feeling grew too intense she tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let her. Instead, he took control, his mouth exploring her with unerring precision. Her moans echoed in the woods mingling with the sound of his passionate oral teasing.

The sensations overwhelmed Kathy as his lips and tongue drove her crazy. Randall's cock flexed and she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft. The urge to return pleasure overcame her fears. She leaned forward, positioning her mouth over the mushroom tip. Her lips parted and she engulfed him, taking as much of him as she could. Hoping this was what he wanted.

Her tongue swirled around the sensitive head, tasting him, savoring him. He tasted and smelled delicious, surprising her. She moved her head up and down, her teeth scraping gently over the velvety skin. Randall's hips bucked, meeting her movements with urgency. For the first time in her life, Kathy was about to bring a man to orgasm with her mouth.

Randall's grip on her hips tightened. His cock throbbed wildly in her mouth. Suddenly she was desperate for him to let go, to release himself into her mouth. Tasting his cum was her only thought.

Randall felt Kathy's mouth come alive. She had the largest clit he had ever sucked, and he concentrated on it. He had one more surprise for her. He pushed his thumb into her wrinkled star, and her mouth clenched his cock at the unexpected intrusion. She didn't move for a minute and Randall thought he overstepped his plan. But Kathy only let out a deep sigh and started sucking him again. She surrendered her virgin ass without an objection.

Kathy couldn't believe Randall dared to touch her bum hole it made her jump when he pushed his thumb in. The shock of it sent her spiraling into the unknown, unsure if she liked it or not. Randall held her tight and kept fingering her tight hole. She didn't feel any pain only embarrassment. When she realized he wasn't going to stop, she capitulated to his power over her.

Her arousal spiked. It was all too much. Her body tightened in response. Floodgates opened and she came harder than she ever had. Her ass pushed down on his face and she screamed out his name.

Like it was a gift from Karma, Randall felt his cock explode in Kathy's mouth in unison. It seemed like forever since he last had sex with his wife. Kathy was swallowing a week's worth of his hot, salty cum.

Kathy couldn't believe how much cum shot out of Randall's cock. It kept coming and she kept swallowing as fast as possible, but tons spilled out of her mouth onto his belly and balls. But she did it! She swallowed cum for the first time! She felt free of guilt and banished the feelings of disgust as she continued to worship Randall's hard flesh.

Randall didn't tell her to, but Kathy licked the cum off his hard six-pack belly. His thick creamy liquid left her wanting more, and she found some on his huge balls. The salty taste didn't make her want to throw up. She loved the taste because it was Randall's. She wanted to look at him, but his mouth was still busy in her pussy.

Randall groaned as Kathy licked his balls. He was in heaven. He corralled her floppy pussy lips in his mouth, sucking and gently biting them. When he tongued her ass Kathy immediately and awkwardly lifted her leg over his head in shock and scrambled away. The bewilderment on her face left him laughing.

"I-I'm sorry!" she stammered, her cheeks flushed. "I just...that was..."

Her embarrassment was comical. "Did you like the taste of my cum?" he asked changing the subject

Kathy nodded her head. "It was yummy, " she laughed.

"You missed some," he said giving her a long hard stare.

Randall almost snickered when Kathy crawled back between his legs and searched for errant cum. Her face glistened with a mix of sweat and his cum. Her small hand lifted his heavy cock then when she couldn't find any looked at him flustered.

As he inhaled her obedient scent, he couldn't stop his alpha male personality from rising. Kathy was a submissive, just like his wife, that's what attracted him to Kathy in the first place. Her eyes searched his for more directions. His smile went straight to her heart. The intimate connection left him knowing she was his to control and use. "Lift my balls and lick lower," he ordered.

Kathy was confused, the only thing lower than his balls, was his... The sudden realization of what he wanted made her shrink in horror. Her gaze fixated on his bum hole. Randall's eyes spoke volumes. He was disappointed in her.

Randall bent one leg up to give her better access and waited for her obedience. Kathy nodded and crawled lower. With her eyes closed her tongue searched the air like a snake. He ordered her to open her eyes and shook his head at her. Randall wanted her to look at him.

Without Randall saying anything, she licked the inside of his muscular legs, teasing him with her tongue. Her nose was inches from her target, and she could smell his odor. His eyes prompted her to go on and her tongue lightly teased his tight ring of muscle.

Randall let out a long, low groan. "Don't stop," he coaxed, his voice urgent.

Kathy continued her ministrations, her eyes locked on his, never breaking the connection. Never did she imagine herself doing this for any man. It was obscene and sexy at the same time.

He rubbed her head like she was his favorite pet, and right at this moment, she was. A pet that he would train to do his bidding and follow all his instructions. Kathy yielded to him quicker than any of his other conquests.

"Hmm, you do that so nicely," he praised. Her tongue danced inside his anus. She was getting braver, and more confident with each passing moment. He pulled both legs back and she buried her face tighter. Her nose tickled the soft hairs around his balls. Her devotion intoxicated him.

Kathy never felt so wanted. She could feel his excitement growing as she continued to tongue his hole. His breathing was getting heavier, and his spent cock was growing. The thought that she was making this happen made her feel special.

Randall closed his eyes and rested his head back. Kathy continued to lick his ass, not daring to stop for fear of disappointing him.

Kathy found Randall's tight warm hole strangely addictive. At that moment she was willing to try anything Randall wanted. She moved her tongue in circles around his anus, feeling it twitch. Now she knew why a moth was attracted to a flame, it was irresistible. Her tongue bounced on his hole, driving him wild.

When Kathy's tongue lost all its exuberance, Randall knew it was time to move on. His mental checklist flashed and he readjusted some of the items, moving anal sex up and exhibition down. From experience, he knew each woman had different levels of comfort. It was time to test Kathy again.

He sat up and looked at Kathy. She must have thought he was upset because her tongue came alive again. He wanted to turn over and let her give him a true ass-licking, but that would wait for another day. Instead, he gripped both of her ears and drew her to his balls.

Relieved that the nasty ordeal was over, Kathy had no problem switching her attention to Randall's large balls. She opened her mouth and sucked one in, twirling her tongue around the hard ball.

As Kathy worked on his balls, he thought about how lucky he was to notice her two weeks ago. Most women took much longer to fall in love with him, but not Kathy. From the first look, he knew she was hooked. Time to continue her training.

Her ears proved useful once more and he directed her mouth to his hardening cock. He wanted to see if Kathy could deep-throat. She let him rub her face on his shaft and her tongue tried to join in. He let go of one ear and used that hand to lift his cock to her open mouth. She tried to use her hand but dropped it quickly when he scolded her.

12