Firestorm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deamon rose as Christian came to stand beside him, his body tense, a bead of sweat on his brow. Christian was an empath with erratic control of his shields. Death brought about distributing emotions in people; it made one face their mortality. He took the full blast of the emotional feedback of others but still held firm. Deamon respects him for that, but his sins were only his alone.

"You can leave. I will handle Dustin." Dustin was the regional Prime Alpha; he also managed the investigative and enforcement agencies within the region.

"I can't do that," He replied sternly, "You will need a lawyer present."

Deamon watched Christian as he turned to study the body again.

"Caspian is home. He would need someone to anchor him." When Daemon had left Westwood, he took everything that made the Manor home and transferred them to Narine.

"The house holds too many memories." for all of them, but Caspian was the most affected. Caspian wanted to erase that day that they all had shut down and silenced their emotions the most.

"Ahem!...am I interrupting?"

"Dustin," Deamon said as he turned his attention to the Regional Prime. "It is not like you to ask for anything."

"And how every much like you to He surveyed the areas and the scene, releasing a heavy sigh, "Let me guess, the usual M.O, one of your employees turned rogue, and you had to deal with the situation?"

"Precisely," Deamon responded. It was a lie, but Dustin would not call him on it. The delicate balance between each ruler existed solely through mutual respect and understanding.

Dustin's eyes glowed a deep crimson of his shifter form.

Wolves were usually the most dominant among shifters. Dustin was an exception, a powerful one. He glanced at the body before returning his attention to Deamon. "You need to inform the Seraph. The number of dead rogues that seem to be following you around needs to be handled."

Deamon looked at him with a bored expression. He hadn't expected Dustin to advise him to report the incident. Christian was about to intervene when Deamon raise a hand in a gesture to silence him, "The Seraph has hardly made an effort to involve themselves in matters involving other regionals. "The regional was Seraph's dominant, but their rule seemed to be a silent one."

"Contact Nikkara, and don't be a dick about it." Dustin huffed, "Their Archangels are coming of age. Nikkara suggests we form stronger bonds with them." He frowned as his words turned severe, "I expect you to do your duty and report this."

"We will contact them, thank you for your assistance Dustin." Christian replied. Deamon didn't like being told what to do; his fangs lengthened, and his tongue ran over the sharp tips. Deamon rarely let any emotions slip but could feel the rising tidal wave and sliced through them viciously. He didn't want to feel anything. Feeling nothing was so much safer.

"Deamon, do I have your word, will you contact the Seraph or do I have to."

"I will contact them, if that is all, I will take my leave."

Dustin also turned to leave before calling out, "I also expect a call, explaining why there is a wolf shifter in my terriority."

"Remind me why he was placed in charge of enforcement?" Deamon directed the question to Christian, who grinned in response.

"Because he doesn't care about pissing off anyone."

"Being fearless can be detrimental," Deamon hissed as he turned towards his car.

12