Fireworks at the Fertility Clinic

Story Info
I have trouble providing a sample and get a helping hand.
5.9k words
4.32
32.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Andrea and I have two beautiful children. They have completed our family in ways I never thought possible.

We had our first about a couple years after we got married. My wife got pregnant almost instantly after we started trying. It was a very smooth process all the way through to the birth of our first daughter Jessica.

When we started trying again a couple years later for our second, we thought it would be just as easy. How wrong we were.

We weren't concerned during the first few months of trying. We just figured we were mistiming the cycle or maybe we just got lucky the first time. The more time went by however, the more stressful things became. It got to the point where it was hard to get excited about our sex life in general. After eight months of trying, we gave in and went to see a specialist. They decided they would run tests on Andrea first.

We had multiple appointments over several months. I'm not sure what all they did as far as the tests because I was never allowed in the room, but Andrea always described them as unpleasant and painful. I felt bad for her because I knew how much she wanted another child and I was angry the staff wouldn't allow me to be with her during the seemingly agonizing tests.

They also had us try different things at home. They suggested having sex at different times of day, which I couldn't understand how that would make any difference. They had her download an app to track her cycle, which gave reminders for times that were supposed to ideal for us to try. They also offered advice on various sex positions that they were sure were winners, so to speak.

To say those conversations with the older female doctor were uncomfortable was an understatement. It didn't help the doctor was an attractive brunette despite her age.

"Are you a butt guy?" I remember her asking me.

"Uhhh..." was all I could muster. I could feel my face turning red.

"Because I think reverse cowgirl is the ideal position to get pregnant. It'll put less pressure on the male and will allow the female to control the depth of penetration. Of course it helps if the male has a decent length to him in this position, but if he's six inches hard that's good enough for that position."

She referred to me and Andrea as the "male" and "female" as if we didn't have names.

"Are you six inches hard?" I was taken aback by the question. "If you're not it's no problem. I can suggest other positions, but we need to make sure we get deep penetration to give the semen better access to the cervix."

My face was even redder, I'm sure. I hold my own when I'm fully hard, close to seven inches, but in a regular state it's closer to two, if that. I felt like the doctor was x-raying me as she surveyed me.

"Um, yes that's fine," I mustered, wanting to look anywhere but the doctor's eyes.

"If you have trouble with reverse cowgirl, the male can also try having the female lay on her stomach. It can get deep penetration as well."

The doctor then gave us homework. We were to log when we had sex, what position was used, and so on. They even wanted to know if my wife climaxed, which I couldn't see why that would matter in the least.

"It's all relevant," she kept saying.

I looked at the pamphlet we were given. In addition to the positions described, it also mentioned missionary style ('this is a lot of effort for the male', it said), doggy style, side by side ('like scissors' it said) and wheelbarrow.

Now, Andrea and I aren't prudes by any means, but we aren't super varied in our positions when we fuck. We like what we like. Still, I have to say it was fun to try out all the different positions, though a little weird. We always like cowgirl where Andrea would face me. It gives me a great view of her gorgeous 38D breasts and she tells me it feels the best. The reverse cowgirl wasn't bad, and I do love Andrea's butt, but we both agreed it didn't feel as good and felt strange for us.

We tried the side by side position but one of us kept flipping on top of the other in the moment. We ended up defaulting to the regular cowgirl position, and Andrea dutifully logged her climax in our log.

We actually had to look up wheelbarrow. ('This is the optimal position to get the semen close to the cervix' the pamphlet said.)

When Andrea held herself up with her hands, I bent down and took in her boobs dangling toward the floor and really great view of her entire pussy, lips and all. She really did look sexy from all angles.

I enjoyed trying the position. I stood up and held her legs while pulling them around my thighs to enter her. Despite my best efforts we lost our balance and both fell down. We ended up with her riding me on the floor as I felt myself explode inside her.

One morning I heard Andrea squeal from the bathroom. We had a positive pregnancy test. It was a sigh of relief. We thought the worst was over.

When we returned to the clinic a couple months later for our eight week appointment, we were blindsided. We were told that Andrea had miscarried. They did more tests on Andrea, which caused physical pain and emotional anguish. In spite of all that, she was insistent we keep trying, which we did. We kept track of everything in the log.

Months went by without another positive pregnancy test. There were yet more tests and blood work from the doctor. Eventually they got around to wanting a full work up on me. I didn't think anything of it as I arrived by myself. We didn't figure Andrea needed to wait around for that. She had spent more than enough time in the clinic for both of us.

We were instructed to not have any sex for 72 hours before my appointment, so that I could give a proper semen sample. I figured that would be part of my work up.

As I waited in the familiar waiting room for what seemed like an hour, I began to get nervous. It felt odd to think I would be jacking myself off in a doctor's office. I began to worry about the logistics of it, probably unnecessarily.

Eventually, the door opened and a much older gentleman than me emerged. "We'll be in touch about your results," I heard a female voice say. I looked up and saw a knockout that couldn't have been more than 25. She stood about 5'8, had shoulder length blond hair and I could tell she had a good rack even under her medical coat.

"Rick?" She said kindly with a smile.

I got up and silently followed her into an examination room. I wasn't sure if I should get up on the table or sit in the chair next to it so I stood there frozen.

"I'm Dr. Stevens," I heard from behind me. "Dr. King got called into an emergency. I'm going to give you an exam similar to a check up. Please remove your shirt and get up on the table." She smiled again and had a kind demeanor. She was definitely hot. I felt my pants stir as I lifted my shirt over my head. I felt slightly embarrassed about my stomach and my clearly out of shape physique.

I sat on the table with my feet dangling and Dr. Stevens went about checking my pulse, blood pressure and reflexes. We made awkward small talk but she told me everything seemed good and healthy.

"All right undo your pants and lay down on the table please," she told me nonchalantly with the same tone as when she asked me to cough earlier.

I hesitated but of course this exam would be thorough. I just wasn't expecting it from a hot 20-something. I looked at her and she continued smiling at me, waiting for me to proceed.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and laid down on the table. I hadn't realized until I looked down that I was quite hard. My dick was pressing hard against my boxers and was almost going to pop out the flap.

"Perfect," she said as she poked around on my stomach for what seemed like forever. I swore I saw her smile twitch when her eyes found my crotch. She looked sexy, and I couldn't help but stare at her chest up close. I noticed she had unbuttoned her lab coat, which gave me a better view of her rack underneath a tank top. I could see the outline of one of her nipples.

"Okay, let's have you stand up and drop your drawers," she said.

I obeyed and felt my cock get even harder. I'd have been an idiot if I didn't expect my penis to be part of an exam at a fertility clinic. As I pulled down my jeans and boxers my dick was sticking straight up in the air. My balls felt full.

I swore I heard a 'wow' under Dr. Stevens' breath.

"I'm sorry," I said as I looked down. "I can't help it."

"Don't be," she said, barely hiding staring at my dick as she smiled wide. "That's actually great. It tells me everything is working properly, and that's what we want."

She sat down in her rolling chair, put gloves on and wheeled over to me. She didn't touch my penis but moved her hands around along my balls.

"Just checking for lumps and bumps," she said. I swear my cock started to feel fuller as she worked. She seemed to be at it a little while.

"These are quite a bit more prominent than I normally see. I'd like to do a testicular ultrasound, just to be sure everything is ok."

My wife has always told me I have big balls. I took her word for it. This doctor's comments seemed to confirm it.

"It's probably nothing," Dr. Stevens said reassuringly. "I'm not feeling any lumps, but better safe than sorry. Hop back on the table and I'll be back."

I felt weird sitting there naked with my pants around my ankles while she was gone. My dick softened slightly while I sat there. She returned with a monitor and a tool that looked like a microphone, followed by another female doctor in a lab coat. This one was older and wore glasses. She had her black hair pulled back in a bun and looked really skinny.

The ladies busied themselves gathering things together before Dr. Stevens came over with what looked like gel on her hand. She asked me to stand up again and started rubbing it on my balls. "This will eliminate any excess noise or static from the transducer," she told me. My cock was hardening again as my nose took in her perfume up close.

She took the microphone looking device from the other doctor, who gave me a smile and was not at all shy about staring at my crotch. Dr. Stevens held the device against my gel covered balls and I almost instantly saw an image pop up on the monitor. The other doctor turned to look at it and started making notes.

"The sound we pick up from the transducer gives us the images," Dr. Stevens told me. "We're looking at blood flow and organ movement in real time."

We stood in silence for a few minutes as they worked. I had no clue what I was looking at on the monitor. When Dr. Stevens wrapped up she handed me a towel to wipe off the gel and went to the monitor and looked at it with the other doctor. After a moment Dr. Stevens nodded at her partner and indicated she could leave.

"As I suspected, things look great," Dr. Stevens told me. She paused, then shocked me with what she said next.

"I've done hundreds of these examinations," she told me. "I've seen all kinds and sizes, but your testicles are the biggest I've ever seen. That's why I wanted to do the ultrasound. It can often be a symptom of a problem if they're large. Yours just appear to be big though."

"Uhh...thanks?" I mustered. I looked down. My dick was harder than ever.

She giggled and blushed as she looked down too. "Well I can see you're ready for the next part. Why don't you pull your pants up and follow me to the other room?"

I awkwardly zipped my jeans back up, a difficult task as hard as I was, and followed Dr. Stevens down the hall. She led me to the very last room, which was quite different from the exam room. It had a futon, a comfy looking recliner, and a large television with a DVD player.

"Hopefully this room will be comfortable for you." She handed me a specimen cup and a tube of what appeared to be lube. "We have a variety of magazines and videos depending on your preference. Use the lube before you start. That's very important. It'll make sure everything is clean and sanitary. Otherwise your sample could be compromised. Take your time. Hit the button on the wall when you're ready."

She turned to exit the room. When she reached the door she turned back to me with her hand on the door handle. "Of course, you can also hit the button if you need some help." She then winked at me before opening the door and leaving.

I stood there frozen. Did she mean what I think she meant? She couldn't possibly have. I shrugged it off and set down the items I was holding. I looked at the magazines. There was indeed a variety: Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler and several I had never heard of. I was shocked to see a Playgirl at the bottom of the pile.

I went to the DVDs and thumbed through the stack. Most of them looked more hardcore than my taste. I decided to pop one in called 'Nude Pool Party'.

While the DVD was loading I pulled down my pants again and picked up the lube. It wasn't like normal lube I was used to. If anything it somehow made things less smooth to the touch as I applied it. I didn't care for it, which was evident by how quickly my penis softened and shrunk a little.

I watched the movie for a few minutes before I tried touching myself. I can't say it was super exciting. It featured women chatting with very poor dialogue lounging by a pool and they gradually got undressed. I did feel myself getting hard again as a big chested redhead let her top fall off. When the black-haired chick next to her did the same, I picked up the specimen cup, broke the seal, and started stroking with one hand while holding the cup with the other.

I could tell immediately that something wasn't right. The lube made the things feel strange to the touch, and not remotely good. It felt like work to touch myself, which in itself is odd. Even with the naked chicks on the screen, I wasn't exactly enjoying myself. Knowing that I needed to produce a sample didn't help matters.

Between the pressure of needing to perform and the uncomfortableness of the lube, I was actually struggling to stay hard, even when there were six highly attractive naked women on the screen, laughing and splashing in the pool. Not even a close up of one of the pairs of boobs with water dripping off them helped.

After about 10 minutes I gave up and decided to take a break. I sat down on the recliner and picked up a Playboy. (The movie kept playing on the screen). I looked at the magazine for awhile, enjoying the main article and pictures showing various naked women with tattoos and piercings in fun, private places. I spent a fair amount of time staring at the blonde centerfold, who of course had a gorgeous body. The picture showed the woman looking in a mirror with the reflection included, so I took it all in: boobs, bush and butt.

After a while I tried stroking again while sitting in the chair. It was a little better, though awkward while trying to hold the cup and arrange the magazine so I could see it. I kept thinking about the pressure to perform, and it really slowed me down. Between the magazine and the video, I was barely able to stay hard enough to keep going.

After what seemed like an eternity I felt myself get close, at which point I again became worried about where to hold the cup. When I got really close I closed my eyes, and felt liquid leave my body, though it didn't feel like it was a lot. I kept stroking hard until I didn't feel any more liquid coming out.

I looked in the cup and there definitely wasn't much in there. I hoped it would be enough. I looked at the clock and realized I had been in there nearly an hour. I pulled my pants up, sealed the cup and hit the button. The video was back on the title screen. I was so focused on the magazine and the stress of my task I didn't even realize it had ended. My mind was actually racing with stress. Wasn't that supposed to be the fun and easy part?

It wasn't Dr. Stevens that came in but her older companion. She looked at the cup when I gave it to her with a peculiar expression. "Are you sure this is semen?" She asked me. "It looks like you peed in it."

I was blindsided by her question. All I could say was a "come again?"

The doctor didn't say anything else besides "Well, we'll call you with the results." After she left I figured I was free to leave.

I called Andrea on the way home and vented to her about the process. "I'm actually worried I didn't do it right," I said to her. I was particularly concerned with the doctor's comments at the end, feeling both infuriated and worried. "What if that somehow happened?" I asked Andrea.

"Oh come on now I don't see how that's possible," she told me. "Relax. Come on home and I'll take your mind off it."

Andrea and I were cuddled on the couch watching a movie when the call with the results came in. She let me pick and I chose 'Major League'. I wanted a comedy favorite I didn't have to think about.

"Your sample showed a low sperm count," the voice on the other end of the phone said. We were asked to come in together the next day for a conversation about how to proceed.

After they hung up I described the experience to Andrea in detail, including how my cup didn't seem to have much in it.

"That doesn't add up to me," she said. "You always put on a show when I touch you. I'm sure it was just the stress."

"Could it have been that lube?" I asked. "Things didn't feel right from the moment I put it on."

"Maybe," Andrea agreed. "Let's ask tomorrow, but let's not worry about that right now."

Without another word she paused the movie and pushed me down on the couch on my back, kissing me intensely. It wasn't long before we were both naked below the waist and she was riding my cock, which got rock hard in no time. I felt myself explode inside her so intensely that I knew what happened at the clinic was hopefully an aberration.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. We'll sort this out," Andrea said to me as we fell asleep intertwined on the couch.

We didn't made it to the appointment. The clinic called my wife first thing in the morning and rescheduled us to the following week. "Good news though," Andrea said. "I convinced them to let you give another sample before we talk again. I told them what you told me about being stressed and also mentioned our fun last night. Dr. Stevens agreed that didn't add up. You're booked for the appointment to give another sample in three days."

"You talked to Dr. Stevens?" I asked. In all my frustration I had forgotten about her. I much preferred her to her partner, and not just because she's better to look at. She had a kind demeanor. Honestly if any medical professional could make me relaxed enough to perform it would be her.

"Yup," Andrea replied. "She told me she'll have some tips for you. Don't worry about it. Just relax next time. You'll be in good hands."

I couldn't read Andrea's expression but there was something about her look when she said that that made me think there was more to what she was saying.

A few days later I was sitting in the waiting room again trying not to get nervous. I tried to busy myself checking scores so as not to obsess about it.

"Rick?"

I stood up and was greeted by a smiling Dr. Stevens. She had her lab coat open again and my eyes went right to her chest hiding underneath her red blouse. "Well go right to the room at the end of the hall," she indicated while holding the door open and pointing that direction.

I made my way down to the now familiar room and she followed me inside. "I'm sorry I disappeared the other day. I got caught up with another patient," she indicated as she closed the door behind us. "You should know that what happened with your first sample is more common than you think. This can be a really stressful environment and I think it's easy to underestimate that."

I didn't say anything as she stood there. I just sorta nodded.

12