First a Stranger, Now the Priest?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the outside cameras in the next few days and noticed that the priest was, in fact, running past the house, taking peeks towards our place. I looked back over some archive footage and noticed that he hadn't been using our street as a running route prior to Tammy's confession. Seeing that he would come by routinely around seven in the evening, I had Tammy sit on the front porch with a coffee at the right time.

Sure enough, Father Peter ran by and saw her sitting there. He stopped on the sidewalk and called out a hello. Tammy waved, and he came up to the porch, asking, "How are you doing, Mrs. Pierson?"

"I'm okay," she said, "Tim is gone again until the end of the month."

He moved forward and sat in the chair next to her. "You know that I'm here for you. God has sent me to help keep you from sin." His hand touched hers as it rested on her thigh.

"Thank you, Father. I appreciate that." He didn't let go, and she didn't pull away from his firm grip.

"If you want, I can help you right now. It might be best to relieve yourself before the urge to wander becomes too great."

Tammy rocked her hips as her horniness was taking over, knowing that I could see and hear everything that was occurring on the porch. "You mean..." she started, whispering.

"Let's go to your bedroom - the place where you make love your husband. I will be there just to make sure that you rid yourself of the sexual demons that are trying to take you over. I will be there to keep Satan at bey."

"I don't know, Father," Tammy replied, in mock uneasiness.

He looked up and down the street before leaning in. He took her hand and stood her up, "Come, child. It's time to let God take care of you. I assure you that I have the same illicit urges, as a priest. We can do this together." As they walked to the door, I turned off the volume on my browser from the camera inputs, and raced down the hall from my office to our bedroom. I slipped inside the walk-in closet and closed the door over but for a sliver, so that I could see as well as hear what would soon happen in our bedroom.

When they entered the room, I heard him say, "No. There is no need to undress. I will sit in this chair near the bed, and you can get out your toy." I saw him come into view, and he set the chair with his back to me and just off to one side of the bed. Tammy squatted at the night table and drew out her dildo, which is made of pink silicone and is nearly six inches long, but quite thick. She reached in and pulled out a small tube of gel, and was about to squirt a glob over the toy, when he stopped her.

"Can I lube that for you, Tammy?" He held out his hand as she moved to him and offered it. He took it from her and put it into his mouth, sucking it as deeply into it as he could, his tongue languishing over its entire length. When he drew it from his mouth, he calmly said, "Pull your jeans down, Tammy." My wife unbuttoned them and as she hooked her thumbs into the belt hooks to pull them down, our eyes made contact.

Tammy dropped her pants to the floor and stood next to the priest, her hands in front of her pink silk panties. When the toy was sufficiently lubricated, he beckoned her closer and placed the head of her dildo against her soft belly, just above the waistband of her panties. She looked down as the holy man teased the toy along the elastic from hip to hip, then up to her navel. "You can touch your breasts now, Tammy." She calmly obeyed, as if in a trance. "Can you see how my body has reacted to you?"

Tammy looked at his lap and saw the sizable bulge in the lycra shorts, and raised the hem of her blouse until her bra appeared, exposing the smooth generous cleavage between the cups. He asked, "May I take it out?" Tammy nodded innocently. Father Peter half-stood so he could pull his shorts down and then sat again, wrapping a fist around his meaty cock.

"I need release as well, Tammy. It's something we must do so we don't fall into temptation. Pull your panties down, my little one." Tammy did as he bid, and stepped out of them. The old man licked his lips and whispered, "It is so beautiful and smooth. The Devil begs me to touch you, but God is here for us." He reached out and handed her the dildo slathered in his slobber and motioned for her to move back to the bed. Tammy stepped back to the edge of the bed and sat there, her legs slightly parted.

"Let me see you in all of your glory," he ordered. Tammy laid back on the bed, her knees bent at its edge. She parted her legs wide, and marvelled at his intense focus on her widely splayed vaginal lips.

"Does this excite you, dear?" he asked as his fist moved up and down along his hardness. Tammy nodded in fake submissiveness. I wanted to pull out my cock as it strained for its own freedom, but I dared not make a noise.

The priest shuffled the chair closer to her while Tammy began moving the phallus toward her aching cunt, lying back on the bed. Her other hand lifted the bra cups over her boobs and fingered one of her erect nipples. He reached between his feet and picked up my wife's sodden panties, wrapping them around his circumcised cock. She let out an audible moan as the toy pressed into her labia. She watched him as he furiously jacked off with her wet panties wrapped round him, while she began to pump the cock-like plaything into her aroused pussy.

The two savored the ministrations of the other until Tammy's hips began to shudder with the onset of an orgasm. Seeing my wife begin to convulse was just what it would take to bring the priest to his own climax. While Tammy slowed her self-pleasuring strokes, the priest increased his pace, standing up and moving between her knees as they hung over the edge of the bed. "Take God's blessing," he uttered, leaning forward and staring at her shaven and red pussy, until an explosive jet burst from his cock. Tammy's eyes widened as rope after rope of thick silvery gunk spewed from his overexcited dick, coating her thighs, vulva and belly in creamy spunk. Tammy dragged the toy through his muck and smeared it over her tummy and belly button.

The priest didn't move for the longest time, the last of his cum hung in a tendril from the knob of his tool. He fell to his knees and began to lick up his own semen from her thighs, then her belly, and finally the child-like softness of her inflamed vulva.

Tammy looked over at me peering through the closet door, her mouth agape while the man of cloth lapped hungrily at her exposed clit. She looked down at him just as head tilted back so he could see her reaction.

Tammy raised her feet and placed them on his shoulders, her breath in forced puffs as he brought her to her zenith. A gentle, slow sucking of her hardened nubbin took Tammy to the edge, and as she grunted and convulsed, she could see his face show his pleasure, despite only his eyes and nose being visible from between her thighs.

While her breathing returned to normal, Father Peter stood up and reached out a hand to help her up. When Tammy stood next to him, he placed his hand on her shoulder, pushing her to her knees, and she knew what he wanted. She washed him clean with her tongue, looking into his eyes as she did. He looked down at her sucking the bulbous head of his deflated dick into her warm, sweet mouth, smiling broadly at her.

The priest held her shoulders firmly while she slurped along the softening head of his dick. When he released his grip, Tammy slid her panties from his grasp, and said, "Thank you, Father." His only response was his right hand making the sign of the cross over her head. She tossed her used panties into the hamper in the corner of the room, before opening her dresser and taking a fresh pair of panties with her to the adjoining bathroom. Once she closed the door behind her, Father Peter quickly stepped to the hamper and retrieved her dirty undies and slipped them into his shorts pocket.

When my wife returned, Father met her at the bathroom door. He asked, "Did you enjoy the relief, Tammy?"

"It felt good, Father. But,..." He put his finger to her mouth, stopping her there.

"This is God's work. Until your husband returns to satisfy your needs, God will keep you on the path to heaven, through me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Father. I do."

The priest glided a hand through the hair near her left ear and offered, "I'll stop by tomorrow for your daily blessing." The two of them walked out of the room and down to the front door. He quickly left, jogging up the road to finish his routine for the day.

By the time Tammy came upstairs, I was back in my office, poring over the camera angle view of their play time in our bedroom. She rubbed my back while she stood behind me, moaning occasionally as we replayed the event. She asked, "Are you ready for your turn? I need the real thing now." We adjourned to the bedroom, where I asked her to describe his hardness while I plied her pussy with my own cock.

In between her grunts from my pounding her pussy relentlessly, Tammy described his cock as virtually the same size and thickness as her dildo, but for the thick mushroomed head of his cock. She said while his shaft wasn't that thick, his bulbous head would be hard to fit into her. She had to stretch her mouth as wide as she could to get the head in her mouth. That was what I needed to hear and I soon after pumped my semen into my sexy wife. The thought of her masturbation partner trying to force his large tool into her filled my mind for the rest of the day. We both knew that this wasn't over, and more likely might be just the beginning. We found someone to play with who could not share our dirty secret with anyone.

12