First and Last?

Story Info
Co-worker friend bares her heart and more.
3.4k words
4.54
10.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers

I had been working with Heather for a few years now and had become exceptionally good friends with her. Since just the two of us had spent many hours of our working days near each other, we had plenty of time to talk about our lives, our experiences in relationships, and both of our marriages.

Nothing was off the table with her, including sex conversations, however, she never made it sound like she wanted or desired anything from me other than to be a good friend, and I sure was not going to chance ruining our friendship by confessing to her how many times I jerked off thinking about fucking her hot mature pussy.

Heather was about 10 years older than I and even though she was fast approaching fifty, she was still extremely attractive with sexy petite body. She was around 5'2" tall with natural platinum blonde hair that had begun to turn gray, and from what I could tell, through the blouses she always wore, her tits were on the small side and her shapely ass would make a twenty something girl jealous.

I may not have wanted to confess my desires for her but I did not hold back on complimenting her on how nice she always looked. She would smile that beautiful smile of hers and thank me saying, "Oh, Sam, you are always so sweet to me." If she only knew how much I wanted to make her scream in ecstasy.

Then tragedy struck for Heather as her husband of 30 years died suddenly from a heart attack. He was a lot older than Heather and had never really taken care of his health as she often talked about him and the problems that they had over the years, but one thing is for sure, she loved him dearly and she was devastated by his death.

Heather took a couple of weeks off work but stayed connected with me through a few text messages here and there. I missed having her there in the office with me and I was incredibly happy when she finally came back to work. That happiness was short lived, though, as she broke the news of how she planned to sell her home and move to another state.

Even though I was saddened by her news, I was supportive of her decision. Her daughter lived in the same area, along the Florida Gulf coast, that she planned to move to and since she was the only family Heather had left, she wanted to be close to her and her grandchildren.

When it came down to the last day and the last hour of our workday, Heather turned to me with a serious expression and said, "Sam, I have a confession and since I am leaving, I have to get this off my chest."

"Sure, Heather, whatever it is, just spill it," I said to her.

"We've shared so many amazing conversations about everything under the sun, but my favorite ones were the sex talks," she said as a grin formed on her face.

"Oh? I never would have guessed that" I said grinning back at her then gave her a little wink.

"Sam, why did you never proposition me?"

That caught me by surprise and I felt my body stiffen in anxiousness. I did not say anything for a minute or so as I thought about the right words to say to her. The grin left her face and I think she feared that she had stepped over the invisible line that we never had crossed before in all our talks.

"Sorry, maybe I should not have asked that," Heather said looking down at the floor.

"God, no, Heather. You and I have an amazing friendship and your question just caught me off guard, but I am going to be flat out honest with you, okay?"

She looked back up at me eagerly waiting for me to continue.

"I cannot tell you how many times during our sex talks, that I thought about how amazing it would be to make love to you in every way imaginable. I mean all out mad passionate love making. Touching you, feeling every inch of your body, kissing your sweet lips, sucking on your breasts, tasting your sweetness down below and feeling your heat as I slide into you!"

There, I said it. Everything I had thought about her, sexually, was out there on the table as she just said there with her mouth open, taking in everything I had just leveled onto her.

I took a deep breath and finished, "I never said this before because I was afraid it might ruin our friendship, Heather, plus the fact that we were both married. You mean so much to me, and I would never want that to happen so I just kept my desires to myself. Now, I am sorry if confessing that did just what I feared."

She sat there quiet for a moment then grinned again which gave my heart a lift before she said, "God, I wished you had told me that sooner, but I can understand your fears because I felt the same way, Sam. All those conversations that she shared had me so turned on that I cannot tell you how many times I had to go into the bathroom and get myself off."

My eyes widened and I could not help but laugh out loud.

She laughed a bit, too and said, "Hey, it's not that funny, dammit, I was horny and it was all your fault! Do you realize how long it's been since I have had sex?"

I nodded my head and replied, "Well, probably as long as it's been for me, because you already know that the experiences, I shared with you were from long ago relationships and my wife and I haven't had sex in years! Good grief, Heather, I have jerked off more times than I can count thinking about you, too!"

"Well, aren't we just a pair of horny souls," she said and laughed again.

I laughed with her then stopped and sighed before saying, "Now you are leaving me and I will just have to keep jerking off to your memory."

Heather smiled and said, "Sam, let's not hold back any longer, okay?"

"What are you saying, Heather?"

"You know exactly what I am saying. Let's really give each other something to remember. Go lock the office door and I will get the shades then I want you to make love me like you have never made love to anyone before! I really need you to do this for me, okay?"

Like I would even consider turning her down, as I quickly jumped up, ran over to the door to lock it, and turned off the office lights, just as Heather closed the blinds.

She turned and smiled at me from across the room, then nearly ran over to me and threw herself into my arms and crushed her lips to mine as we began kissing feverishly, devouring each other's lips and tongues as our hands roamed over our bodies.

When my hands found her small soft breasts, I felt her nipples instantly harden under my fingertips. Heather whimpered into our kiss and pushed her pelvis against me, grinding her lower half against my jean covered erection making her moan even more. I felt her hand move down and softly rub up and down my length just before finding my zipper and pulling it down.

I never wore underwear and, in a flash, her small hand wrapped around my rigid throbbing tool as we kissed ever harder. I kept one hand massaging her blouse covered tit while I move my hand down to the hem of her skirt and moved under it.

The soft skin of her thigh felt like silk as I moved up it to find her satin panty covered pussy and when my fingers brushed across her mound, Heather, let out a long-drawn-out moan, pulling back from our kiss, and leaning her head back with her eyes closed.

As her hand continued working on my cock, I slipped my fingers under the silky fabric, slid them down through her soft pubic hair and began to explore the cleft of her slit, sliding gently inside her thick labia, dripping with her honey and then settling on her swollen clit, and softly circling my finger around it. Heather shook and let out a squeal of pleasure, as she gripped my steel shaft even harder.

She then looked at me with a hunger like I had never seen before and said in a hoarse voice, "Sam, I can't begin to tell you how long I have wanted this, and how long I have wanted you!"

I nodded and she pulled away from me then quickly unsnapped the side of her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She looked incredible as I took in the erotic site of her just standing there in her blouse and small baby blue satin panties. She then looped her finger through the sides of them, pushed them to the floor and kicked them to the side, revealing her soft light blonde hairy pussy.

I thought I was going to erupt right then and there, but I quickly wasted no time in stripping my shirt off followed by my jeans, freeing my cock from in confines as I paused to look back at Heather just as she finished removing her blouse and bra.

She looked incredible! Her smallish breasts barely had any sag to them at all and were capped off by thumb tip sized hard nipples with silver dollar sized areolas wrapping around them.

Heather looked at me and grinned as she looked me up and down, focusing for a moment on my very stiff seven-inch cock then asked in a soft voice, "Sam, do you think I am still sexy at my age?"

I had to chuckle a bit and said, "I think you already know the answer to that question."

She giggled and slowly walked towards me. When she got close to me, I sat down in my office chair, reached out to her, and pulled her close to me. I put my face right up against her lower tummy and softly kissed around her belly button as she put her hands on either side of my head and looked down at me with a sexy smile.

I looked up at her and said, "My God, Heather, you are so incredibly beautiful and sexy and hot and all the above."

She giggled again and said, "You are such a sweet talker."

I nodded then leaned back in and kissed the mound of her pussy. Heather let out a soft gasp then said, "Sam, let's go over on the sofa."

I stood up, took her by the hand as we moved quickly across our office space the large leather sofa, where we often had clients sit during our meetings. I thanked the stars right then and there that I had let her talk me into getting it a few years back, because it was going to be the place for us to make this a most memorable time.

Heather took the blanket throw off the back of the sofa and laid it down on the cushions before sitting down and slightly spreading her legs, unveiling more of her sexy pussy to me. I kneeled between her legs and leaned in to kiss her again, softly at first, teasing her tongue with mine, lingering, and then growing more intense while our sounds of enjoyment began to fill the room.

I pulled away from her lips and began kissing my way down her neck until I reached her breastbone then moved to her left breast, kissed around her areola, licked around her nipple, and taking it into my mouth to gently suck on it while my hand gently massaged her other breast.

Heather clenched her legs around me and her hips started to move, as she let out a soft groan and then barely whispered, "God, Sam, you have me on fire."

I nodded and then moved my mouth over to her right breast, giving the same loving attention as the other, then slowly kissed my way down across her tummy, feeling her stomach muscles quaking under me as each kiss caused a tremor from her.

I kneeled further down as I got to the top of her pubic mound, kissed along the edge of her hair line, breathing in the musky scent of sex as it filled my nostrils. I moved down along the inside of her thigh just along the edge of her soft downy covered labia while she spread her legs open to give me full access to her nether region.

Heather began running her fingers through my hair, cooing softly and breathing very heavily, then let out a squeal when I moved over a little and sucked her meaty inner labia into my mouth, sliding my tongue inside them and releasing a flood of her tangy juices onto it, as the whole lower half of her body began to tremble.

"Oh GOD, Sam, it's been so long since I have felt this good," Heather managed to croak out.

This was just the beginning, too, as I moved my mouth up and sucked her engorged clit, and slowly circled my tongue around it. Heather cried out and her whole body spasmed under me, as she pressed her pubic bone against my face.

I could tell that it would not be long for her to reach the height of her pleasure wave, so I slipped my finger inside her now sloppy wet hole, turned my palm face up and curled my finger back to press along her G-spot.

Heather's eyes flew open and she exclaimed, "Oh DEAR GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, SAM?!/! I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!"

Heather's whole body convulsed under me and it was all I could do to hang on as I continued sucking her clit and pushing my finger against her hot spot. When the first strong spasm hit her, it was so hard that she squirted a small stream of pee, as she grabbed my head and pulled me hard against her pussy. She shook like a leaf in the wind and wave after wave of her powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

I pulled my finger from inside her and put my mouth right over her sweet opening, licking, and sucking out as much of her tangy combined juices as I could, drinking her as if it were the last drink of life because at the moment, I was in heaven.

Heather's body began to relax a bit as that climax nearly took the life out of her and her whole body was now completely relaxed with only the occasional jerk as I continued to kiss and lick her amazing pussy so gently and softly while her breathing started to settle down and her little moans and coos of pleasure escaped from her lips.

She managed to speak in a gentle whisper, "Sam, oh my God, Sam. I have never came that hard before in my life. That felt incredible, but I am so embarrassed right now, too."

I looked up at her with a very wet face and said with a grin, "Why on earth would you feel embarrassed?"

She smiled but would not open her eyes, and said, "Because I basically peed on you when I came. That has NEVER happened before and I am so sorry."

I leaned back in and flicked her still very swollen clitoral hood with my tongue and Heather nearly came up off the sofa. She looked down at me wild eyed as a squeal escaped from her gaping mouth.

I quickly moved up and kissed her open mouth, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in tightly to me as we laid down together with me between her legs. Our tongues danced a fiery tango as her legs wrapped around me pulling my lower half closer to her. I felt the head of my dripping cock bump into her tender folds of flesh, just as she reached down, wrapped her hand around my tool and guided me into her sweet heat.

Heather's pussy was soaking wet, and I sank my thick prick into her depths ever so slowly and easily so she would get nothing but pure pleasure from my invasion. It had been so long since I felt the hot slick velvety insides of a woman wrapped around me, but I can say that she was the best that I had ever felt and when my balls came to rest on the crack of her ass the head of my cock pushed hard against her cervix, both of us let out long groans of pleasure as we pulled back from our heaving kissing.

We both smiled at each other and she said through half closed eyes, "Sam, why did we wait so long to do this? You feel so wonderful inside me as if you were made for me."

"Heather, none of my fantasies about you could ever compare to this. You are so incredibly beautiful and you feel amazing!"

She smiled and we kissed again as I slowly began to slide my cock in and out of her snug love canal. I could feel her muscles working inside, around me, massaging my flesh as we made love.

I looked down between us watching my dick slide in and out, slick with her fluids, glistening in the light while her labia clung to me on each withdrawal as if to pull me back in.

Our sounds of pleasure filled the room as the tempo of our sex increased and our bodies ground together on each thrust deep into her. Heather started to shake again, and I knew it would not be long before she erupted once more, only this time I would be coming right along with her as my own wave slowly begin to make its way up from deep inside.

"OH MY GOD, SAM, GOD, OH GOD, I'M GONNA.... FUCK ME, YES!!!!!!"

Heather's body once more went into convulsions under me just as I pushed hard all the way back inside her, going into my own climax as my cock began to erupt stream after stream of my fluid into her depths, filling her pussy until it overflowed down the crack of her ass.

Heather and I held tight to each other as we caught our breath, the feeling of her against me like that was the best feeling I had ever experienced and I never wanted it to end. I looked at Heather, and I could tell she felt the same as tears were streaming down her face. I cuddled her even closer as she sobbed into me.

We laid there holding each other for the better part of an hour, touching, caressing, fondling and softly kissing, enjoying every minute that we had left together. We made love once more before we parted ways that day, both of us crying enough tears to fill a lake.

Heather and I kept in constant touch through text messages and phone calls, after she moved and I came to the realization that my marriage was over. I no longer wanted to live with a woman that had absolutely no interest in me other than to have someone to do chores around the house. I knew she had no feeling when I asked for a divorce and she readily agreed.

Come to find out that she had been secretly carrying on a lesbian love affair with her best friend for a couple of years now, and I was oblivious to it. Oh well. Of course, I told Heather everything through our conversations and if it were not for her support, I would have had no one to turn to.

After the divorce was final, I was talking to Heather on the phone and she suggested that I move down to Florida with her, to start up our own consulting business and be close to each other again. It did not take much convincing and two weeks later I had a U-Haul packed and was on way.

A year later, Heather and I were married, running our lucrative business, and living happily ever after. I know, that line sounds cheesy but with her and I fucking each other's brains out on a constant basis, yes, we were sure fuckin happy.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers