First Anniversary Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid together on the bed, and I asked Jenna if there was anything else she wanted to try. She said, "I'm pretty sore right now. You know, though, we haven't even kissed yet. You fucked my ass and never even kissed me. I feel violated."

To make up for it, we explored each other's mouths with our tongues for about 20 minutes. Though we were naked, we never really touched any other parts of the body. We focused on the head and the neck only as we kissed. It's amazing how much passion there can be in a session of kissing when that is your only focus.

I helped Jenna get dressed, and we shared one final warm embrace and extended kiss. After Jenna left, Lisa came in to lie down with me. Not a single word. She just cuddled up against me and we both fell asleep.

Four days later, Lisa's mom came over. Lisa and her mom are built exactly the same. 5'5" tall, with shapely hourglass bodies. Lisa is 26, while her mom is twice that. Both have the same size breasts (they share bras sometimes), and asses that look great in yoga pants or leggings. Lisa is stunningly beautiful to me, especially naked. Her mom has kept herself in great shape over the years, so I imagine she looks pretty good, too. I guess I was about to find out.

We all dressed up like we were going out to a fancy restaurant. Lisa served an amazing steak dinner. We drank two bottles of wine as we talked and laughed throughout. After dinner, Lisa and her mom went into the kitchen and had a short talk. Her mom came back into the room, grabbed the bag she had brought with her, and walked into our master bedroom.

Lisa explained, "Tonight, I said she could use our bed. She is a little nervous, so be gentle and loving with her. No freaky stuff. She is in the bathroom getting herself ready. She asked for you to remove your clothes and get under the covers to wait for her." She gave me a soft kiss on the lips, squeezed my cock through my slacks, and said, "Enjoy."

As requested, I walked to the bedroom, undressed, and climbed in bed. Just one bedside reading lamp was on. Otherwise, the room was dark. Lisa's mom soon opened the bathroom door and entered the room. She turned off the lamp and quickly snuck under the covers. She moved her head close to mine and said, "Thank you for doing this for me tonight. And thank you for being so amazing to my daughter. I have never seen her so happy in her life. You are so good to her, and so good for her."

With that, she leaned in to kiss me. I gently stroked the side of her face as we kissed again. Another kiss introduced our tongues to each other. She was soft and gentle with every kiss. She moaned softly as my hand brushed along the side of her breast. As we continued to make out, I rubbed her belly slowly, then reached up to cup one of her breasts. Another moan as her fingers started gliding along my chest and stomach.

My hand found her nipple, and my fingers quickly aroused it. Then, the other one. Her moaning grew louder, and her hand slid down towards my cock. When she reached my cock, her hand started at the base and slid along its entire length. She kissed my neck and whispered into my ear, "Oh my God, the girls said you were big, but this thing is amazing!" I played with her breasts some more while she slowly stroked my cock.

Our kissing continued as I moved my hand down her belly to her pussy. I was expecting more hair than I felt. As soon as my fingers touched her down there, she was wet. Her kissing and her stroking stopped as she laid back to enjoy me fingering her. I sat up and moved my legs in between hers. She widened her legs and bent her knees. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and slowly started to slide it in.

I leaned forward to resume our kissing as we synced our bodies into a slow in-and-out motion. We weren't just having sex; we were connecting on a different level. After a few minutes of gentle lovemaking, I picked up the pace ever so slightly. I soon felt her legs and loins start to quiver. She was awash in the waves of an orgasm, moaning very loudly now.

In another few minutes, it was my turn. The intensity of this orgasm was far higher than any I had with the sisters. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and pulled me even deeper inside of her.

I laid down on top of her, and we stayed there in silence for a few minutes. I kissed her neck, and then whispered in her ear, "You are an amazing lover and mom. Thank you for making me feel so loved."

I finally withdrew my cock from her and laid down beside her. We just held each other close, occasionally kissing and whispering to each other. After about a half hour, she reached over to her bag on the floor, took out her phone, and texted Lisa.

In less than a minute, my wife entered the room fully naked and slid under the covers on the other side of me from her mom. I rolled onto my back and put my arm around both women. Lisa broke the silence, saying, "Well, mom, was he good to you?" Her mom replied, "Oh, he was more than good. You have yourself a real winner here."

"I know, mom. I know."

I turned my head to kiss Lisa as her mom watched. Then, her mom grabbed my chin and pulled it towards her lips to kiss her. Lisa reciprocated, getting a little more aggressive with her tongue on her next kiss. Her mom returned the favor, and ramped up the level of her kiss, too. This went on for a little while until we all started laughing. Lisa said "Truce?" to her mom, and they both sat up.

They leaned across me and hugged. Then they kissed. Then kissed again. And again, this time with open mouths. Before I knew it, I was looking up at a passionate French kiss between my wife and her

mother. Their hands found each other's breasts, and they started squeezing and rubbing each other without breaking the kiss.

Lisa noticed that my cock was now at full attention from this hot scene playing out above me, and she said, "Mom, look how turned on he is again. You'd better take care of that." Her mom said, "I'd love to. Are you sure it's OK?" Lisa reminded her mom that this was her only chance, so she'd better take advantage of it.

The two women stood up together, rotated so they were both straddling me, and then Lisa helped her mom lower herself gently onto my rock-hard cock. Lisa sat down on my chest as her mom raised up and down with me inside of her. Her mom leaned forward as she fucked me, and they started making out again.

After a few minutes, they pulled themselves up into a standing position again. They rotated so that Lisa was now positioned over my cock, and both lowered back down. Now I was buried inside of Lisa's pussy, while her mom was sitting on my chest. I grabbed her mom's legs and slid her butt towards my head until her pussy was directly over my mouth. I then nudged her down onto my face and started licking her.

Soon both women were moaning and kissing again. Lisa rode my cock as she played with her clit and made out with her mother. My tongue worked its magic on her mother's clit, and both women reached their crescendo at almost the same time.

Everyone was little worn out, so we untangled and laid down together. Lisa's mom ended up in between us. I was spooning Lisa's mom and she was spooning Lisa. My arm was draped across both of them. We all fell fast asleep.

I was awoken one time during the night by Lisa and her mom playing with each other again. They were trying to be discreet but woke me up anyway. As I listened to them kissing and fingering each other, my cock rose up again. I quietly slid it between her mom's legs. Since I was still spooning her, the angle wasn't quite right.

My cock contacted Lisa's hand that had been fingering her mom's pussy. She helped guide me toward the opening, and her mom shifted her butt and raised her top leg a little to allow me to slip inside her pussy. Again, I delicately slid in and out of her mother while the two women kissed and fondled each other. Eventually, we wore ourselves out again. I slipped my cock out of her mother and their kissing stopped. One by one, we all fell back to sleep.

In the morning, I was awoken by the two women talking and giggling. They quickly moved themselves until they were kneeling at the base of the bed. Their heads were close together, with my cock in between. They took turns licking and stroking my cock as it sprang to attention again.

Then, they alternated taking my cock into their mouths. One would hold my cock as the other would slide her mouth up and down along its shaft. Each time they switched, they would pause to kiss each other. I don't even remember whose mouth I was in when I said, "Ooohhh, yeah, I'm about to cum..."

The mouth quickly pulled away and they pointed my cock at an angle, so my spunk shot all over my stomach and chest. They both started licking as much as they could off me. They shared one more passionate kiss before they moved up to take turns making out with me.

Lisa's mother then said, "What do you say we take a shower, Lisa, and then make your incredible lover some breakfast." I stayed in bed as they went in to shower together. I could slightly hear them talking and laughing, and sometimes moaning.

The shower took at least ½ hour. Lisa told me later that, as they cleaned each other's bodies from head to toe, things got pretty heated up. Her mom brought Lisa to orgasm with her fingers. Lisa brought her mom to orgasm using her tongue.

They finally toweled off and got dressed for the day. I showered quickly and joined them for breakfast.

After breakfast, we kissed and hugged her mother goodbye. When the door closed, Lisa turned to me and said, "Happy anniversary. I love you now more than I ever have."

"Wait until you see what we do for second anniversaries."

I started to ask if she was serious, but Lisa put her fingers to my mouth and hushed me. She took my hand, led me to the bedroom, and we laid down together in a warm embrace. We both drifted off to sleep.

12