First BBC at Gloryhole in Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was done, I took the time and cleaned the mess as best as I could, it was super embarrassing to leave it like this, this was a small pub with only one toilet for each gender. I used the brush and heaps of paper to make sure I left it in a decent way. Washed my hands twice, then my face as I was sweaty from the anxiety and exited. Went to the bar, apologized to the bartender, and asked him for something that would calm my guts.

He suggested a warm tea drink with some herbal digestive. It took a few minutes to get done, it tasted very herbal, bitter, and had some alcohol. I was glad I took a break drinking it as I could also calm my battered bum from the episode earlier. Finished the drink, paid the guy, and went back to the sex cinema. I was feeling a bit better, but my guts were still in pain and my bum had a burning sensation that lingered on.

I arrived at the sex cinema in less than a minute, showed the guy at the entrance my ticket and he let me in. Went past the peep show area and right when I was passing in front of the cinema room, the girl that was inside the peep show earlier came out of the ladies' room. She freshened up and looked amazing, she looked almost like my girlfriend, but 5-10 years older. I made quite a face when I saw her staring at her with my eyes wide open.

- "Hello!", she said in a soft voice with a smile on her face.

- "Hii... Umm... aren't you the lady from the peep show earlier?" I asked timidly.

- "Yes, that's me. Did you like the show?", she asked me with a mix of curiosity and naughtiness.

- "Oh, I liked it a lot. I watched it together with my girlfriend, you look just like her!" I replied.

- "Oh... thank you! Did she like it?" she asked this time just curiously.

- "She found it interesting, but a bit scared for you." I replied.

- "Scared, why?" she asked, confused.

- "Because she thought the black guy was hurting you. You know, he was very big..." I explained.

- "Oh no, my husband is a great lover, he would never hurt me." she said while laughing. "In some positions, it's a bit of pain, but it's a good pain, you know what I mean?" she said winking at me. I just nodded and smiled.

- "Speaking of your husband, I saw him at the gloryhole earlier, but he was alone there..." I told her with a confused face.

- "Yes, we are swingers, we are here to have fun, together or not together. The show was too quick for him to orgasm, so he went to get one in the gloryhole, he comes easier from blowjobs." she explained to me knowing I had no idea about all of this.

- "Ooh I see, interesting..." I said still a bit confused.

- "Do you want to come to the cinema, have you been there before? We can have some fun inside!" she asked me enticingly.

- "Oh, thank you, but I can't, I need to go to my girlfriend, she is waiting for me, and we have a rule that we do not do anything with other people." I explained.

- "That is fine, as you wish, I will go to the cinema now. Enjoy your night!" she replied, then she went inside the cinema and closed the door.

I wished her the same, then sighed that I couldn't join the fun and went downstairs towards my room. The hallway was now empty, the 4 men including the black guy were gone and all the rooms were occupied. I tried to enter my room, but it was locked. I knocked a few times and a voice finally said "No, busy, wait your turn!".

I thought that was weird, probably the black guy went into another booth and someone else entered mine. Luckily, I did not leave any belongings there. I then reached for my pocket to call my girlfriend and realized the phone was inside her room. I knocked on the door of the room she was in. No response. I knocked again, harder this time.

- "It's busy!" she replied.

- "Babe, it's me, I'm back! But I can't get in my room, someone is inside." I told her.

- "Oh... It took you a while to come back." she said after a few seconds of pause. "Yes, there's a guy inside and he won't leave," she explained.

- "So, what do we do?" I asked.

- "Let's go back to the hotel, I'm tired already. I'll get dressed, grab my things, and meet you upstairs." she told me.

- "Okay, I'm pretty tired myself. Just don't forget anything inside there." I said.

- "I won't! Meet you in 5 minutes, I need to stop by the restroom on my way out." she mentioned.

I went up near the entrance and waited. About 7-8 minutes later I saw her coming out of the restroom and as she was coming out the lady from the peep show came out of the cinema room. She was all sweaty, her hair was damp, looked like she had a jog under a scorching summer sun. She looked pretty ravaged; I guessed some guys had some fun with her in the cinema.

They saw each other, froze into place, then examined each other for a second, then looked in the eyes, and started laughing. They exchanged a few words, laughed, and giggled. My girlfriend then whispered something in her year, the lady shook her head smiling, my girlfriend made a surprised face and said something back, and the other lady nodded and smiled at her.

Then they both turned their heads to me and smiled, I smiled back, and they looked at each other and smiled again, winked, and laughed. They waved goodbye and she came towards me. While they were talking, the black man came up the stairs from the gloryhole area and met with his wife right after she waved to my girlfriend, so she didn't notice him. He looked at his wife with a proud look and kissed her.

They then looked at my wife, the black man's wife said something to him in Dutch, he then pulled out his phone and showed something on it to her and she made a surprised face, looked at my wife, looked at the phone again. smiled and patted her husband on his arm, like she was congratulating him. I thought that was a weird thing to do, but there were weirder things happening here, so didn't think much about it. My girlfriend came to my side, and I said smiling:

- "I told you she looked just like you, just a bit older!".

- "Oh, I wish I will be like her at her age!" she said smiling.

- "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

- "You know... to look and feel like that young and be so confident!?" she replied.

- "Oh, but you are, you will always be young and beautiful!" I told her.

- "Thanks honey, I love you!" she said looking at me.

- "I love you too!" I replied looking at her.

We smiled and french kissed, her mouth was very wet and her saliva tasted really sweet, most likely from the weed she smoked earlier. She then handed my phone back, I unlocked it and saw that it was still recording and stopped it. It recorded a bit over 50 minutes but I have a lot of storage space, so it didn't stop. I fired up google maps and made our way to the hotel.

We arrived in less than 10 minutes. We both hopped in the shower and washed each other, fondled, and kissed. I rubbed her pussy and my fingers just slid in; she was soaking wet. I regained a bit of strength and took her from behind, but it was hard to keep an erection, it was almost midnight, the alcohol and weed wore off already and I was a bit exhausted from my restroom adventure earlier. I did my best to keep an erection, I closed my eyes and pictured the lady from the peep show, then my mind went back to the show and for a second I imagined my girlfriend in her place, getting ravaged by that black man.

I kept this image running in my head and it didn't take me long to cum. I pulled out and came on her butt, the shower still running and the cum getting washed down. She looked back at me with a disappointed and still hazy face. I said it's too late and I'm exhausted, and she said it's alright, we both are and need to get some rest. She told me to go to bed as she needs to wash her hair so it would take her a bit more.

I brushed my teeth, then went to bed and while falling asleep I could hear rapid water splashing and grunting. I didn't realize it at that moment between dream and reality that she was masturbating by furiously fingering herself in the shower and trying her best not to scream, hence the grunting. I felt her getting into bed at some point then we both slept until late morning.

We woke up feeling like we slept for 3 days, we talked about last night, and the vibes were positive, we were a bit bummed the glory hole didn't go as planned, but she assured me for her it was a great experience even if it was short. I asked her about the guy in my booth and she said that after I left, some guy went in and insisted on a blowjob. She refused, explained to him that she was waiting for me, and we don't do stuff with other people and he then just said that if he can't get a blowjob, then neither will I and he won't leave the booth until he got a blowjob.

She just ignored him, stood to the side of the hole so he couldn't see her, and she just went on her phone and watched the video that was playing in the booth until I returned. She told me I was gone for 20 minutes, and I explained my adventure, she laughed her ass off and told me that it was probably a bad idea to mix food, alcohol, and weed together. I guess she was right. We talked a bit more, then checked out of the hotel, had breakfast, and went to the airport. Got home late, unpacked, and went to bed early as we were both working the next day.

The next Friday evening she went out with a female friend she hasn't seen since high school, so I had the evening all to myself. I got bored and horny and went online to watch some porn. After a few videos, I stumbled across a glory hole video. I suddenly remembered the video that we recorded a week ago in Amsterdam at the glory hole. Perfect, I said, I will watch my girlfriend sucking my dick through a glory hole instead.

I downloaded the video to my PC for a full-screen viewing experience and played it, stroking my hard cock at the same time. The video started with me placing the phone, then I could hear the discussion we had, saw my dick coming through the hole and my girlfriend going down on me. It was the first time I ever saw my cock from the side, I always see it from the top, and all other videos I filmed of me, and my girlfriend were always done from my pov. I was a bit disappointed; the cock didn't look as big as I normally see it, but it also was not fully erect as I was having that indigestion episode.

About 10 minutes into the recording, I saw my cock retreating and heard myself excusing needing to go to the restroom. She had a very disappointed look and rolled her eyes and muttered something to herself, clearly she wasn't happy. At that point, the video basically should've ended from my side, but I was curious to see what she did for the remaining time, if she masturbated, or what channel he chose on the screen, to find out a bit more about her kinks. So, I kept watching.

About 1 minute later, I could see my girlfriend looking through the hole as if she was trying to see if anyone was there.

- "Hey, are you back already?", she asked.

- "Was that your boyfriend in here?", a deep voice asked.

- "Yes, he'll be back in 5 minutes. Who are you and what are you doing in there?".

- "I offered to keep his room occupied for when he's back" he replied.

- "Oh, that's nice, thanks. Yeah, he had to go to the restroom", she said.

- "You are very pretty, you look just like my wife, but younger. I bet you are great at sucking cock." he told her.

She blushed and moved away from the hole, embarrassed:

- "Thank you, but please don't look inside, it makes me uncomfortable. And there's no sucking to be done here!".

- "Oh sorry, I thought you were here for the Amsterdam gloryhole experience", he said.

- "I am, but only with my boyfriend, no strangers allowed!" she replied.

- "Too bad, I taste real good!" he said.

She just rolled her eyes and shook her head saying "Whatever...". For the next 5 minutes nothing happened, she stood away from the hole facing the camera and swiped her phone screen. Then he asked:

- "Those 5 minutes are up, where's your boyfriend?".

- "I have no idea, maybe the restroom was full?" she replied.

- "Well, if he's not back in the next minute, this booth is mine!", he threatened.

- "I don't know what to say, he should be back by now..." she said.

- "I gave him a chance, now it's time to have some fun!" he replied.

My girlfriend just raised her shoulders, eyes fixed on her phone. The very next thing that happened is in through the hole comes poking slowly this long, curved downwards, thick, veiny, and semi-hard black cock. It just kept going and going until his pubes and 2 big low-hanging balls were just barely visible. I kid you not, this cock took half of the frame in the video, it covered my girlfriend from the neck down, and only her face was visible. She suddenly realized it, looked up from the phone, her jaw literally dropped, her eyes and mouth wide open, she put her hand over her mouth and yelled:

- "Holy shit! What the fuck is that?".

- "What does that look like to you?" he asked, his voice now muffled through the wall.

- "Like the biggest cock I've ever seen! And the blackest!" she exclaimed.

- "Oooh, you never saw a big black cock before?" laughing with infatuation.

- "Just saw my first one in the peep show earlier but this... it's just... wow!" she exclaimed and then whispered to herself "Wow!" and "Holy shit!" staring at the cock in bewilderment.

- "It's the same one, you get to see it up close now!" he said.

- "Oh wait... you're the black man from the show? But what about your partner?" she asked with a confused look.

- "That's my wife and she's probably in the cinema room getting fucked right now." he said.

- "Wait, I don't understand!" she said even more confused, all this time looking at his cock with her eyes still wide open.

- "Oh, I see, you're new to this. Let me explain: we're swingers, we do the show together, but then have fun on our own for the rest of the night. The show is too short for us to be fully satisfied, I can only cum from blowjobs, so I come to the gloryhole right after and she needs a good hour of fucking to cum, so she's usually in the cinema." he explained.

- "Oh wow, not sure what to say, that sounds crazy to me!" she told him.

- "He he, she was just like you when I met her, then she discovered her true sexuality, and her life completely changed." he proudly told my girlfriend.

- "Well good for her, now pull your cock back. I told you, no strangers, boyfriend only!" she yelled.

- "Come on girl, aren't you curious how it feels? Just touch it. It's not cheating if you only touch it and your boyfriend will never know, it will be your secret!" he urged.

- "I don't know what to say, it looks intimidating, not sure I can wrap my hand around it." she said, while swallowing hard and licking her lips subconsciously.

- "Just grab it! If you don't like it, I'll pull it back and forget this ever happened. Be free! You're in the gloryhole now, nobody can see you in here." he calmly persuaded her.

As I was watching and listening to this unfolding, my cock was rock hard, my heart was pounding in my chest, my breath was short, I got slightly dizzy, and I literally felt butterflies in my stomach. My girlfriend took a short breath, closed her eyes, and reopened them as if she encouraged herself. She put her phone down and grabbed the cock with her left hand. She squeezed it in various places, wiggled it, lifted it, then caressed it, pulled gently on the head, and ran her hand on it a few times.

- "Yeah, that's it, stroke it gently. How does it feel?" the black man asked.

- "It's so heavy! And thick, and long but feels so soft, and warm." she replied admiring it.

- "Yes, keep going, stroke it, it's not fully hard yet!" he told her.

- "It gets bigger?" she asked in shock.

- "It does, want to see it fully hard?" he teased her.

- "Umm... I guess but hurry up before my boyfriend comes back." she replied.

- "Then put your other hand on it and stroke it with both hands!" he ordered.

My girlfriend moved the chair from the side to the center so that she could stroke his cock with both hands while still sitting down. She was now facing the hole again, this time with a massive black cock staring right in her face, just a few inches away from her lips.

- "That's it, girl, you're a natural, keep playing with it, so I can cum!" he told her through the wall.

Precum was starting to ooze from his cock while she was stroking it, this went on for a couple more minutes, his cock growing even more, there was room for at least one more hand and his cock head would still be visible. I and my wife have very similar hand sizes, mines are a bit wider, so I measured them side-by-side and estimated the cock to be around 9 inches give or take. As for thickness, I estimated to be around 8 inches in diameter. He started moaning softly.

- "Do you like that?" she asked.

- "It's starting to feel good! Do you have lube? I can cum much quicker with lube." he replied.

- "No, we didn't come prepared!" she replied.

- "Then use your spit instead!" he ordered.

She tried her best to gather up some spit and covered a bit of his cock, then spit a bit more, but it was barely sprinkling his huge cock.

- "Sorry, I don't have enough spit. Your cock's way too big!" she said.

- "There's more spit deep in your mouth and in your throat, you know..." he said.

- "I told you, I only suck my boyfriend!" she replied back.

- "Too bad, I taste real good. Can you at least give it a kiss?" he asked.

- "I don't know, that's still my mouth on your cock..." she said.

- "Imagine you are kissing a male friend on his cheek. It's not cheating to kiss someone else's skin, is it?" he went on to persuade her.

- "Well not if you put it that way... I guess I can give it a harmless kiss..." she said, and she kissed the base of his cock.

- "Kiss it again, higher!" he commanded, and she obliged.

- "Now spit on it and kiss it!" he demanded and she obeyed.

- "Good, keep kissing and spitting my big black cock!" he ordered, and she kept kissing his cock on all sides and spitting and rubbing it at the same time.

- "Do you know how to french kiss?" he asked.

- "Oh, that's my favorite!" she replied with excitement.

- "Then french kiss my black cock!" he ordered.

She smiled and started french kissing his cock with her lips and using her tongue, starting at the base and working her way towards the head. Once she reached the head, she stopped kissing and kept stroking.

- "You have to kiss the head too. Go on, give it a quick kiss, girl." he asked, and she quickly and lightly kissed his head.

- "Now kiss it harder!" he ordered, and she gave it a harder kiss.

- "Now french kiss the head!" he ordered again.

- "I already told you, I only suck my boyfriend!", she reminded him.

- "Who said anything about sucking? Just give it a french kiss, that's not sucking!" he explained.

And just like that, she closed her eyes and started french kissing his thick cock head on the top, the sides, the bottom, using her lips and tongue. There was a big blob of precum at the tip of his cock, and when she kissed the tip, her lips got covered in precum and she instinctively licked her lips, tasting it and realizing what it was. She looked surprised, examined the cock, and seeing there was more precum on it, gave it a good lick. She tasted it again, smiled, and said:

- "Mmm... Your precum tastes so sweet!".

- "I told you I taste real good!" he arrogantly said.

- "Mhm!" was the only thing she said and gave the cock head another french kiss.

And it was at this point that without even touching my cock, I came all over myself. I was shocked, I never came without touching myself and this suddenly woke me up from the state of paralysis I was in while watching the screen. I paused the video, looked at myself in disbelief, and went to the bathroom to clean myself. There was so much cum everywhere, last time I came was in the shower in our hotel room so there was almost a week's work of cum unleashed all over me. So many thoughts and emotions ran through my head.