First-Class Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not exactly." She tried to collect her thoughts.

Alan rolled over and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, drawing her face close. "What happened?" he asked steadily.

"...Like I said, I never told Wayne about what happened that night. But Sean may have said something to him because he started spending more and more time with the two of us after that. Wayne and I would head down to the basement for our usual session, and Sean would already be there. Eventually I spent most of my time with both of them, and Wayne kept getting bolder and bolder in front of his brother."


"What do you mean?"

"At first he would just cuddle with me in front of Sean, like when we were watching a movie or something. Before long he was putting his hands all over me, his brother either openly watching or only half-pretending not to notice. They must have had plans for me, because it wasn't just a thing we did in the basement. We'd be out at a ballgame, in a restaurant, by the lake...it didn't matter. Wayne would start slow and sometimes I'd resist a little, but eventually he'd get me all worked up and Sean would get a free show."

Jesus, Alan thought, his drifting hands confusedly trying to hide his reviving erection.

Tabitha noticed, went on. "I already had a thing for Sean, and we had our little secret, so eventually I just went along with it. Wayne and I did some real heavy petting in front of Sean. I liked it."

"So it was just more voyeurism."

"Well," Tabitha said. "Not for long. Eventually...Sean joined us."


"What?! You had sex with both of them?!"

"No!" she said a little defensively. "But they would kind of...take turns...making out with me."

Alan gave in and began stroking his cock back to life. He tried to be discreet, concealing the urgent motion under the blanket over his lap.

"I see what you're doing!" Tabitha playfully exclaimed, smiling wide and throwing the blanket aside in an accusatory fashion. "You can't hide that thing from me!" With an affectionate nibble at his ear, she reached and took over for her husband, pumping his chubby cock in her small fist.

"You want to hear about it?" she innocently asked, looking up at him.

Growling appreciatively, he answered tightly, "Tell me everything."

<><><>

"You're full of surprises lately," Tabitha casually observed, leveling her eyes at her husband from across the dining room table the following evening.

"Well if that isn't the sexpot calling the kettle black," Alan replied, eliciting a derisive groan from his wife.

"Lame!" she chided him, failing to suppress a grin before lowering her eyes to study her half-eaten supper. "It's just," she began after a moment, "I never knew that you were the kinky type. I've never talked about my experience with the Tremaine brothers..."

"I can understand that," Alan said evenly, "it's risqué business for such an innocent girl to be involved in. You were in high school, for Chrissakes. Most people would keep it under lock and key."

Tabitha's gaze stayed with his, the rosy hue of her bright, pretty face deepening perceptibly.

"And," he added with a smirk, "for it to have gone on for so long..."


She failed to suppress a rueful smile, looked away. "That's why I never mentioned it. It made me feel kind of slutty."

"Also understandable," Alan deadpanned.

"HEY!" Tabitha's eyes flashed wide.

Her husband smiled disarmingly but spoke up again. "Did you want to fuck them both?"

Tabitha stared on for a long moment, taken off guard by the directness of the question. She began to stammer out an ill-formed response.

"It's alright, Tabby. I'm curious."

"Clearly!" she retorted smartly.

There was a period of silence while she measured him up, finally answering, "Sure. Of course I did. I mean, Sean saw me sleep with his brother more than once, eventually, like I said other night. You seemed to like that part," she smirked.

"I never knew why he didn't join us. Like I told you last night, he wouldn't even take his cock out while he was watching. He'd just kiss me, fondle me, and pass me back all hot and bothered for his brother to fuck."

Alan stirred a little at this. "You can be sure he jerked himself silly thinking about your slutty little performances. Probably still does."

Tabitha considered that with some obvious satisfaction. "I felt that big thing of his through his pants every time but I never did get to try it out myself," she continued, pouting some. She glanced up at her husband, gauging him. He smiled back, listening.

"But you can bet I wanted it. I still think about it, sometimes," she added matter-of-factly, her eyebrows raised, pushing for a reaction.

"When you were at this reunion," he inquired casually, "you got Sean's number, didn't you?"

Tabitha couldn't believe how far he was taking this. "Well," she began slowly, "I hadn't seen him in so long..."

"No excuse necessary," Alan interrupted. "Well?"

"Yeah I did. I thought it might be nice to invite him over sometime." She felt a little silly saying that now, but also more than a little aroused at the possible significance it was beginning to have.

"I'm sure you did," Alan mused. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves. How about dinner? Just the three of us. I think I'd like to meet this Sean. For one thing, he sounds like the kind of guy who could afford to treat an old friend and her husband to a nice night out."

"Are you sure you're—"

"Especially if you assured him that it would be worth his while," Alan concluded, answering her question. Tabitha opened her mouth but Alan cut her off again. "Another, more intimate reunion might interest him. After all, you're all grown up now."

"You want me to play hostess, is that it?" Tabitha euphemized, playing along.

"Give our boy a call, and we'll see if I'm right."

To be continued...

Author's Note: Feedback and suggestions are welcome. Please let me know what you think of the story so far!

12