First Contact Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple agree to be breeders for extraterrestrials.
5.2k words
4.05
11k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story came from a dream I had the other night. I never saw any aliens and there wasn't any sex in the dream, but it was implied that it was happening and with aliens. It's my dream so I'm going to take some liberties with it. I've always loved both science fiction and erotica. I hope you enjoy my mash-up of the two. As always, constructive criticism is graciously accepted and encouraged. Rudeness and personal attacks will be summarily deleted without a second thought.

When the long-range planetary scanners detected the first few blips, undiscernible at that distance, the technicians drew a cautious collective breath. It was only when the blips came into focus and took on the familiar diamond shape that the leaders of the world were notified that the Nebulans, as they had become known, were on the outskirts of the Solar System and would arrive in Terran space within the month. The impending arrival of the Nebulans was neither unexpected not unwanted. The extraterrestrials had made first contact with humans twenty-two years before and had come tranquilly. They had agreed to peaceful relations with earth and offered to share their vast scientific and astronomical knowledge with Earthlings. However, their generosity came not-so free of charge.

The Nebulans, so called because they hailed from a planetary system near the Eagle Nebula, explained that they had visited Earth many times over the past three hundred years when they stumbled upon the pre-industrial world while on a deep-space mission. After observing both the American and French Revolutions, the aliens decided not to reveal themselves to the humans during those turbulent times. They returned twice more, once during American Reconstruction after the Civil War and at the tail end of World War II, the latter in time to witness the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. On both subsequent visits, the Nebulans chose not to reveal themselves as extraterrestrials to the Earth's inhabitants.

Not that revealing themselves would have made much of an impact on most Earthlings. Revealing themselves to only a select few, The Nebulans were small creatures, roughly one-fourth the size of the average human, and nearly without a distinct form. They were pulsing jelly-like creatures, most of them translucent black in color, though some had red or purple undertones. No recognizable facial features could be seen, although the aliens were capable of speech, but nearly inaudible to human ears. But after observing and studying humans for three hundred years, the Nebulans constructed a translator that could transform their indistinguishable dialect in to nearly any language spoken on the planet.

In July 1969, humans set foot on their moon. This did not go unnoticed by the otherworldly visitors and their interest was again piqued when the Space Shuttle Columbia launched as the first reusable space vehicle. Shortly afterward, the Nebulans decided to send fifteen of their diamond-shaped long-range spacecraft to earth to begin relations with Earth's leaders.

By 1997, regular but secret contact was established between the aliens and ten of the most powerful countries on the planet, including the United States. During these clandestine meetings, the Nebulans revealed their knowledge of interplanetary travel, technology that led to the first 3-D printers then to actual food replication, simple techniques for desalination of seawater for consumption, solving water shortages in many of the world's drier areas, and clean renewable energy sources that ended the planet's dependence on fossil fuels while lowering pollution and drastically slowing the global warming/climate change problem. The Nebulans asked for only one favor in return.

The Nebulans had visited earth many times in the past and had, unbeknownst to the current world leaders, had taken part in "alien abductions" where they would do scientific research on hundreds of Earth's species. This had been done on numerous other planets that the aliens had visited but with little success in their ultimate search for a solution to their problem. Years before their arrival on Earth, the Nebulans had discovered that they had become incapable of reproduction with their own kind. Radiation from the nearby nebula had rendered most of their species incapable of reproduction with each other. Although their lifespan was significantly longer than humans, their race was beginning to die off and in less than one hundred fifty years they would go extinct.

The Nebulans searched the galaxy for beings like themselves but found extraordinarily little. One or two life forms from different worlds produced offspring with them but the hybrids were fragile and short-lived. When life was discovered on earth, the Nebulans immediately began experiments with numerous species, including humans. Earth lay in a zone in the Solar System that encouraged healthy reproduction and the Nebulans were relieved to find that reproduction with many of the animals on earth was successful.

Reproduction with Earth's animals and the aliens continued for many years until it was discovered that the offspring of aliens and animals had a significantly shorter life span than that of the offspring of aliens and humans. Gestation, normally nine months wit human to human reproduction, took a mere ten days with alien to human experiments. Many human females were sent back to the Nebulans home world to begin repopulation, but the radiation from the nearby nebula proved fatal to humans. If the species were to survive, they needed to make their presence known to the people of Earth and negotiate a trade deal with the humans.

++++++++++

The letters sent to those that had volunteered in America read as follows:

Dear ____________,

As you know, we entered into an agreement with the beings from outer space, better known as the Nebulans. In exchange for many valuable benefits from their vast knowledge of science and technology, they have asked that they be allowed to reproduce with consenting human females. You had previously volunteered to be one of the surrogates willing to help with their repopulation efforts. After verbal and visual contact with the Nebulans, we have determined that they will arrive no later than May 26th. We ask that you and your spouse please report to the welcoming station listed on the back of this letter no later than May 16th for orientation and conditioning.

Requirements for volunteers are as follows:

  1. Volunteers must be between the ages of 18 and 36.

  2. Volunteers must be no shorter than 5'4" and no taller than 5'9".

  3. Volunteers must weigh no less than 120 lbs. and no more than 170 lbs.

  4. At the behest of the Nebulans, all volunteers must remove all body hair other than on their head. No leg, underarm, or genital hair is permitted.

  5. All spouses and significant others must report with volunteers to the welcoming station listed on the back of this letter.

  6. Both the volunteer and spouse/SO will be compensated for wages lost during their stay at the welcoming center as well as receiving a one-time, tax-free payment of $50,000.00 each.

For more information, please call the number listed on the back of this letter. We appreciate your efforts and thank you for your service to your country and the world.

Sincerely,

David A. Xavier

Director of the Office of Extraterrestrial Affairs,

Washington D.C.

++++++++++

"But why do I have to go, Annie?" he asked his wife as he looked up from reading the letter for the third time. "I'm not the one they want."

"I don't know, Mac. Maybe some of them are into guys!" she kidded with her husband.

"Don't even joke about that!" Mac replied giving a faux shudder of disgust.

"I can't even believe I got picked for this!" Annette Simmons continued. "This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience!"

"You know, a lot of people think there's something nefarious going on with all this." Mac interjected. "That it's all a way to control us. Maybe even use us for slavery. Or a food source. No one's really ever seen one of these... things. They could be nine-foot tall green monsters."

"Mackenzie Simmons!" Annette shouted. "They are NOT monsters! You heard what the President said. They're very small and pose no threat to humankind at all!"

"Yeah, that's what HE says!" Mac replied back loudly. "They started out all peaceful, but who knows what happens later? I just don't know, Annie... Can we maybe talk a little more about this?"

"You'd better hurry," she answered. "The sixteenth is only four days from today. We have to report to the welcoming station in Gravel City by 8am that day."

"OK then," Mac continued, "So, what do we know about all this, really? I mean, what's the procedure? Do they... Do they actually... you know..."

"What?" Annette asked with a puzzled look.

Mac steeled himself and said the words, "Do they actually fuck you?"

"Mac!" Annette shouted in surprise. "Stop being so vulgar!" She lowered her voice and regained her composure. "Actually, I don't know. I guess they'll explain it all to us when we get there."

"Annette, we took vows when we got married." Macs aid as he took a step closer to his wife of nearly three years. "Remember, 'forsaking all others?' Isn't this breaking those vows?"

"Honey, I love you," Annette responded as she leaned into her husband and held him. "Nothing will ever change that. But we talked about this before we got married and you knew that I had volunteered. You knew that this could have been a possibility from Day One. And don't forget about the money! That's $100,000 for us at the end of this. We could finally get out of this apartment and buy a house and start a family."

"Will we be able to start a family after this?" Mac asked as he held his bride tightly. "They won't harvest all your eggs, right?"

"Stop worrying so much," Annette said then kissed Mac's lips lightly. "It'll all be over soon then we can get on with our lives together. You'll see. Everything is going to be fine."

++++++++++

Mac went to work the next day where he worked as a line supervisor at an automotive supply plant. The executives at Bellington Manufacturing were surprised when Mac handed them the letter from the OEA but, as directed by the government, they immediately granted Mac the time off needed for the procedure and assured him that his position would be waiting for him when he returned. Although he tried to keep everything quiet, word travels fast in a small factory and his co-workers made Mac the butt of their crude jokes:

"Hey, Mac! Heard you're taking a little vacation! I hear Mars is nice this time of year!"

"So, are you and the little lady expecting yet? The stork gonna deliver a little bundle of blob soon?"

"Mac, are you really gonna let you old lady get pounded by one of those Jellyfish?"

"Hey, when's Seafood night at the Simmons house?"

Despite all the technological advances made due to the Nebulans sharing of knowledge, prejudice was still rampant against them throughout the world, particularly in the United States. Most people did not object to the presence of the aliens themselves, but to the trading of reproductive favors with human females for said advances. Demonstrations were held in major cities around the world when news leaked that the Nebulans would arrive within the month.

One particular protest in Washington D.C. saw over 100,000 people opposed to the interspecies procreation. Most carried signs stating their objection to the breeding practice and chanted slogans such as, "Humans Only!" and "We're not walking wombs!" When a group of counter-protestors clashed with a sect of gun-toting anti-alien dissenters, a riot ensued and a homemade pipe bomb exploded at the Lincoln Memorial, killing twenty-nine people, and damaging a large piece of the iconic sculpture.

London, Tokyo, Beijing, Moscow, and Mumbai all saw similar protests, although not quite as violent as the Washington affair but just as poignant. America and the world were sharply divided on the "Nebulan issue" and the battle lines were clearly drawn and tensions set to boil over when the visitors arrived by the twenty-eight of May. World leaders agreed to share and step up security measures at all welcoming stations around the globe and to also share information about possible improprieties, if any, by the extraterrestrials.

++++++++++

Annette's cellphone alarm went off at 5:30am on the morning of May sixteenth and she woke with a start. It starts today! She thought as she looked over at her still-slumbering husband. She loved Mac. More than she had ever loved another person and it pained her that he was not 100% on board with her volunteering for the Nebulan breeding program. I'm doing it for us, she thought, for the money. But deep down, she knew that wasn't exactly true. It was what she hadn't told Mac that was the real reason she wanted to volunteer.

Annette quietly slipped out of bed and tiptoed through the hallway to the bathroom and quietly shut the door. She hooked her fingers under the spaghetti straps on her silky nightgown and moved them off her shoulders and let the slippery material fall to the floor, pooling around her feet. She stepped out of the mass under her and stood naked in front of the full-length mirror hanging on the back of the bathroom door. At 32, she was a knockout. She hadn't gained a pound since high school except for the fifteen or so when her breasts filled out to their now 36 D size. Her flat stomach, not yet ravaged by child-bearing, showed hints of her toned abs that she religiously worked on in the apartment complex gym daily and her curvy bottom reaped the benefits of unending squats.

Annette started the shower then climbed in to prepare herself for the big journey that was ahead of her and Mac. She grabbed the pink razor off the top shelf of the shower caddy and began to stroke up her toned legs, whisking away any stray hairs that may have popped up over the last few days. After a good once-over, she then moved on to her underarms and finally her pubic mound. She always kept that area free of hair- Mac loved her shaved pussy and she liked to oblige her man whatever he wanted. She soaped her mound then gently swiped the sharp blade up toward her navel. The movement of the blade always aroused her inner beast and she hurriedly finished the task.

Rinsing her pubic area, Annette felt the smooth skin above her bump and felt the familiar tingle in her folds. She replaced the guard on the razor and set it back on the shelf before slipping her fingers down to her pulsing nub. The first touch of her fingertip on her clit sent a shockwave through her body and she steadied herself with her other hand on the shower wall. Refocusing, she rubbed her pounding button the way no one else knew how. Mac was a great lover, but she knew what she liked and how to get herself off quickly.

With two fingers furiously grinding her slickening slit, she felt her knees weaken and pleasure began to radiate from her pubic area then throughout her body as her orgasm crashed through her. She stifled a loud moan so as to not wake her still-snoozing husband and rubbed greedily on her wet box. As her orgasm subsided, Annette placed both hands on the shower wall in front of her and let the warm water rush over her. Time to get moving and get this thing started, she thought as she rinsed herself off then shut the water down and reached for her fuzzy yellow towel hanging just outside the turquoise shower curtain. When she was sure her legs were back to their pre-orgasmic strength, she stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her magnificent body and walked back to the bedroom. "Mac," she said at full voice as she shook her husband, "time to get up and get moving, honey. We have a long drive ahead of us today." As she went back to the bathroom to dry off and get herself ready, she once again began to think of the real reason she had volunteered for the extraterrestrial encounter.

++++++++++

Not much was said between Mac and Annette during the seventy-five minute drive from their home to the welcoming station in Gravel City. Through their search engine on their phones, they found that the station was the now-defunct Hawks Casino and Hotel that stood vacant on the northwest side of the large city. Only ten years before, the gambling establishment and lodge had been a thriving moneymaker for the city and state. But that was before the virus had devastated the public health and the economy, spiraling the nation and the world into what some called the second Great Depression, although the leaders in Washington hesitated to go that far, saying it was just a severe "economic downturn." Millions went on unemployment and hundreds of businesses, both large and small, were unable to withstand the strict quarantine closures.

Both Mac and Annette were part of those first few years of virtual schooling and both graduated from high school behind a computer screen. Three years after, the virus was finally eradicated, but the price it had claimed was nearly insurmountable. Over twelve million deaths, nearly one-third of those in the United States alone and double those numbers permanently sickened and left frail. The virus attacked both the respiratory and central nervous systems and left the victim with breathing difficulties and most often paralysis, confining the individual to a wheelchair for the rest of their lives. The vaccine saved millions from permanent ailment or worse, but the economic damage was widespread and spared no one.

The governments of the world had no choice but to release some of the Nebulans advancements for the greater good. The first food replicators rolled out six months after the vaccine wiped out the deadly virus and food shortages became a thing of the past. People around the world were fed (although the first few meals were not as tasty in the prototype replicators. It took some doing before people deemed the "food" edible) but still poor. Those that were lucky enough to keep their jobs held on to them with a death grip.

Mac and Annette were two of those "lucky ones." Mac had caught on with Bellington and scratched out a decent living before being promoted to line supervisor. Annette taught online English to Chinese students and supplemented Mac's income nicely. But it wasn't enough to get out of the dingy apartment and buy the home they both so desperately wanted. With the money from her volunteer service, the young couple could finally take that step out of near-poverty and begin their family like they had always dreamed. But first, they had to get through the next few weeks in Gravel City.

As they approached the gleaming city on the shore of Lake Michigan, Annette could feel the excitement well up in her middle. Mac could tell she was on edge and reached for her hand with his right while keeping a steady grip on the steering wheel of his pickup truck with his left. "Nervous?" he asked his wife, whose eyes were darting back and forth, taking in all the sights of the great town.

Annette laced her fingers into his and patted the top of his hand with her other palm. "I'm OK. Just thinking about what this will all mean for us. We can finally start a family, Mac. We've talked about it for so long, but now it will finally be a reality. After the miscarriage, I..." Tears began to fall from her eyes and Mac leaned over and kissed her cheek.

12