First Oral

Story Info
College girl has oral for the first time.
4.1k words
4.35
20k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" he asks, gazing at me with genuine concern.

Struggling to speak in what I desperately hope will be a normal voice and putting a *yes, mom I'm happy posing with the family for the thirtieth time here at Walt Disney World* smile on my face and reply, "I'm fine, just a little tired, the boys kept me busy."

"Oh, yeah, they'll do that won't they," he laughed, the vibrant sound of his sudden joy sending a strange thrill through my already far too sensitive body. I quickly stifle a moan and feign a small cough to cover any noise I may have just made.

"Are you OK?" I fume, silently. "OK? No! No, I'm not OK, you're sitting thirty centimeters away without a shirt on, I'm just fine, yup, that's me, miss cool as a cucumber, not trembling at all, not me, nope."

I glance down, wondering if he can notice the arousal that feels so very apparent in my nipples, hotly aching against a bra that for some reason feels too tight; if I could I'd rip it off and yeet it across the room.

He's been driving me crazy for weeks, this guy who doesn't seem to notice I even exist, well, at least until recently, I, um, think. His hair a crazed dark mess spilled carelessly over his slim shoulders, eyes grey and deep yet distant, a shy smile often upon his face, he haunted dreams dark and full of things I'd never done yet craved.

And now he walks in the room without a shirt like we're at the beach?? I'm going to faint! I feel hot, dizzy, my mouth is dry, oh fuck, stop looking you silly girl!

I shake my head and try to refocus, mumbling something about juice. He rises, then returns with two glasses and a jug of orange juice, pours, and hands me a glass.

"Thank you," I weakly gasp, then moan but swiftly stifle it as he gently brushes his fingers along my forearm, "It's OK, this will help," he says, glancing at me with a brief look I can't identify as he hears the squeak I uncontrollably utter. I spill at least a third of the juice onto the coffee table, and feel my face flush hotly as I grab for a box of tissue to clean it up.

He laughs again, saying, "They really got you worked up didn't they? I always want to throw at least one of them out the nearest window."

I giggle, not at that, well, not entirely at that, mostly at the fact that apparently my flustered appearance about HIM is going unnoticed by the very person responsible for my being nearly breathless and confused.

The only thing I want to throw is you, onto my bed, so I can...� Oh, shut up, are you trying to drive yourself mad? He really has no clue what he's doing to me? Wow! Oh, good, he's not looking at me.

- - - CHAPTER 2

I idly wonder if I can give myself a quick cum in the washroom, I need to relax! Fuck, this is crazy, why can't stop thinking about him???

He stretches his body like a cat, arching his back, groaning as his legs extend, from a long afternoon working at the hardware store.

I swallow another moan, trying not to stare, does he really have no idea what he is doing to me, the cutest guy in my program sitting close enough to touch me???

I excuse myself and walk, I hope, steadily, to the washroom and do not, repeat, do *not* play with myself despite thinking afterwards it was probably a *really really* good idea after all considering what awaits me upon my return.

As I return I see he is, um, wait, what?!, um, removing his jeans?? OMFG, what? Oh, he's wearing swimming shorts. Um, he's going swimming? oh, they have a pool, don't they?

I sit, tucking my feet back, relaxing into the cushions, knowing the cat stretch is pushing my full breasts against the fabric of my blouse. He wants to parade around in swim shorts? Two can play that game, I turn away from him and undo two buttons, then lay back again. it isn't long before I notice him noticing. I smile mischievously and his eyes snap away from my cleavage. Got you!

He then surprises me so much with his words that I'm grateful I've just used the washroom, I might have peed myself had he brought it up beforehand!

"Hey," he says in a silky drawl that makes me shiver, "Do you want to hop in the pool or hot tub?"

OMG? Is he serious? I swallow a gulp, and take a hopefully subtle deep breath, and do my best to reply.

"I, um, don't have a bathing suit here," I say, cursing myself for the lack of foresight. "I, um, can't. Sorry, I'd like to."

He says casually, "You're about a size six aren't you? I'm presure there's a six in the change room."

*Size six, how did he possibly know that? oh, right, he's going into fashion at university next year, you silly girl! OK, you can do this, it's just a swim. Isn't it*

"Oh, OK," I answer brightly, "What about the twins?"

"Oh, we can monitor their room on the house system," he said, pointing to the iPad on the coffee table.

"Oh, OK."

- - - CHAPTER 3

We walk to the pool area along a long brightly carpeted hallway, tall windows showing the floodlit gardens outside in the last light of the summer setting sun. A small cottontail is nibbling on some harrow, I stop him to point this out and we watch silently for a long moment. He gently rests a warm hand on my bare shoulder, and I try not to flinch.

"We get a lot of bunnies," he explained, "they love the kitchen veggie scraps, see?"

He pointed to a small pile of carrot and cabbage shavings where another small rabbit with one slightly bent ear was eating.

"Cute!" I exclaim, "ooooooooh!"

"That's cat chaser, he's been around almost the longest this year."

"Cat chaser?"

"Oh, our new kitten, Meowington, had never seen a bunny before and when she saw cat chaser it2 hopped towards her, curious, and the kitten ran back into the house."

I begin giggling, "That's so cute! A kitten chasing bunny!"

Suddenly the rabbits vanish in a flash of white fluffy tails. "Probably a hawk overhead," he says.

We enter the large change room, well lit and divided into two areas by a long thick curtain open a bit at both ends.

He takes me into one side, showing me a selection of suits, many still in their bags. I thank him and he turns, and before exiting through a door onto the pool area, he asks, "I'm going to get us some drinks while you change, it's orange juice you like isn't it, extra pulp and cold as possible?"

*Oh wow, he remembered that?*

"Yes, thank you!" He disappears through the door,� calling out, "You can lock it from behind for privacy."

I hear his footsteps fade, and begin sorting through the possibilities. I find, faster than I expect, a two piece dark red suit in a shimmering fabric that hugs my figure daringly. I pause, momentarily, take a deep breath, and leave.

I enter the pool area just in time to see him return with a jug of juice and a bowl on a tray, which he sets down on a small table. He inquires if we should swim or use the hit tub first. I suggest hot tub after because the pool will seem cold after being in the hot tub and he agrees.

We both sit side by side on the edge of the pool, getting our legs accustomed to the water. He glances at my bathing suit with a tantalizing look I can't identify in his eyes, saying it's a nice colour for me. His eyes find mine and I get instantly lost, for who know how long.

I mumble a thank you and to break the tension, lower my body into the water and leisurely kick out, pushing myself out into the pool. He follows

me, diving deep, and meets me on the other side, popping up from beneath the water, shaking the water from his hair in a natural motion that takes my breath away.

I put an arm on the pool's edge, facing him. I deliberately avoid his gaze, not wanting a repeat of what just happened. He seems to notice and, like two children, we make a lingering game of trying to *not* look into each other's eyes until, of course, we do, and collapse, giggling together.

- - - CHAPTER 4

*The next moment lasts an eternity, for we *do* find each other's eyes, and a scene from a Disney Animated Feature ensues, in slow motion and 3D AVX surround sound I'll not soon forget.

The slow move towards each other, the widening glistening eyes, the... Oh, who am I kidding, nothing like that happened, he swam out into the pool, still chuckling, leaving me to regain my composure, thankfully.*

I adjust my suit, the top keeps slipping down, an annoyance but a little bit of a thrill too. I don't often wear a bikini.

I follow him and we proceed to leisurely swim around the perimeter of the pool until, after a spell, we again rest against the edge of the pool.

His voice, suddenly husky and trembling, startles me. "Um, you might want to, um..."

He points down and I see, to my shock, the left cup of my bikini has slipped away fully, my breast on shameless display, and quickly fix it, my face feeling heated in embarrassment. I idly wonder how long it's been like that. Oops.

I Iook up and he's studiously looking away, which makes me feel a pang of gratefulness towards him. I'm sure any other boy would be staring openly.

"Thanks," I rasp, "Um, sorry."

"It's OK, I guess it can happen. You, um, might want to use the diving board, my sister says it always makes girls topless."

I giggle, picturing a bunch of brightly coloured bikini tops floating on top of the pool.

"Yeah, it can make you lose your shorts if you're not careful," he continues, "It's happened to me a few times."

My eyes widen as I imagine� � �...something.⁰

Desperate to change the topic I ask him if we can have juice. We get out of the pool and sit at a small table, sip juice and chat.

I study him carefully as he sits in a languid pose, one arm dangling down, his long legs stretched out, his shorts...

*OK, do not stare!* I look around the pool, enjoying how the light reflects off the water, spending tiny reflections dancing everywhere, the high glass ceiling, the ferns, his pale firm chest...

*"Oh, fuck. I said stop staring, you're going to make yourself so wet he'll see!*

"Um," I ask, "So, um, can I ask you something?"

He turns to me, and I continue nervously, "Ah, um, you don't, don't look at me like the other boys, Don't you like me?"

Involuntarily my eyes well with unwanted tears, and I look down, red-faced. I'm trembling, and suddenly I'm dizzy.

I gasp, then glance down and see he's placed his hand on my forearm. "Would I invite you swimming and get us juice and snack if I didn't like you?" he says, with a slight chuckle.

My shoulders slump in relief and my tears vanish. A sudden swell of hope and breathless excitement envelopes me with a noiseless rush of sensation.

I dare to look up and he's smiling at me softly. I manage admire in return. "I just, um, needed to know," I mumble.

He runs his hand reassuringly along my arm, having no idea the contact is sending electric waves through my already heated body.

"It's OK. I know you're nervous. I'm nervous too."

*YOURE NERVOUS??!! You have got to be kidding me! wow, is he serious, yikes, is this really happening? Oh help me!*

His voice continues, "I've been wanting to spend time with you for awhile now, I've just been so busy with work. You're so good to the boys, special needs kiss are a handful. You've stayed the longest as their babysitter you know. it really means a lot to the family. And, ah, you're pretty, funny, smart, and sexy. um, oh fuck, sorry!"

His voice faded away. He looked down, suddenly quiet. I put my hand on his shoulders.

"I know how boys look at me," I say. "You do too, they all do, well, most of them, but you don't seem as crude about it, it's like you don't care?"

He laughs this time, surprising me. "You think I don't like your body? I, um, think you're hot, but nobody deserves to be stared at like they're a dish at a buffet. My sisters dealt with that crap, I'm not doing that to anyone else, even if I can't get enough of girls with big ones. Oh, um, I mean..."

Now it's my turn to laugh, and I do, giggling hysterically.� We both laugh, and it helps to release the tension that feels like a thick fog surrounding us.

"Ooooh," I murmur in wonder, and look at him again. He has a relaxed smile on his face and he's openly exploring my body with a long studied gaze that fills me with excitement.

"You really are lovely, " he says. "I'm not sure you really believe that but it's true, you have such beautiful eyes, they shine when you're excited about something, like when you were talking about the science club trip you've got coming up. You smile and say so much when you do, it's so cute when you are happy about something."

*Awwwww, that's so sweet!*

He moves closer, subtly, yet it doesn't escape my attention. I roll my body towards him as I lay on the long cushioned lounge chair. His hand then slowly brushes along my arm until he's resting it along the oh so sensitive nape of my neck. I shiver and hope he doesn't notice.

A long moment of anticipation as he gazes at me and opens his mouth slightly as if to speak. I look up at him curiously.

He pulls me towards him, slightly. I barely notice, yet, subconsciously allow myself to be gently steered. His fingers slide until he's cupping my cheekbone.

I'm trembling, heart racing, and if I were standing no way could I keep my balance. He turns my face towards his and says, as I knew he would, "May I?"

- - - CHAPTER 5

I tense, awaiting the touch and blink my eyes open at the sudden butterfly kiss to my cheek. *THAT was a kiss???*

He nestles his head next to mine and whispers in my ear, "Only if you're sure."

His eyes search mine as I struggle to speak, and can only nod weakly, my pleading eyes gazing into his for what seems like an eternity before I gasp as his lips warmly brush against mine, my mouth opening. He slips the tip of his tongue inside for just an instant, holds the kiss for a moment then releases me and looks into my eyes. "Like that?" he asks.

Again, I can only nod and realize my arms are clutching his shoulders. *Somehow I must have done that and not noticed?*

*"Oh, wow, I'm floating! My heart feels like it's going to fly out of my body, I'm not shaking, just� � � �...floating. This is new."*

I manage to somehow meet his eyes again, and whisper, "please."

I pull myself closer to him, feeling my breasts crush against him and don't care, I *need* this. I sigh, a long coo.

His response is immediate, his arms wrap around me and he pulls me even closer, tightly holding me to him. I can feel his heart, it too is racing.

We hold this embrace for a long time and then he shifts slightly and I stifle a moan as his breath warmly stiffens the hairs on my neck. A moment later he nips quickly and softly, then again, before a kiss.

This time I do moan and don't much care, my fingers grasp him firmly as his lips tease and increase my dizzy sensation of floating, a thrill of heady giddiness sweeps through me as my head falls back naturally. I sigh again.

He whispers, "Sensitive neck? I've heard that about girls. How about this?"

His teeth close over my ear lobe, nibbling hotly, his ragged breath very apparent in my ear. "Ohgodohgodohgod!" I keen involuntarily, ending with a strangled whine.

He laughs, "Guess so! Enjoy it, you need it I think."

*Oh, he has no idea. I hope.*

We kiss again, longer and a little more exploration with tongues thrills me again. I find his hand, grasping it for a long moment before moving it to rest against my side, letting out a slow deep breath before letting it fall against my breast, cupping it softly.

His breath catches, I smile, this isn't new, few boys, actually none, have ever resisted this. I push myself into him, now letting my mouth explore his neck, kissing and nibbling.

A pause, no worries, it always happens. His hand finally begins to move, slowly examining me with languid patience. It's forever until his thumb brushes roughly over my nipple and I encourage him with a squeal of delight, biting his shoulder playfully.

I reach backwards and try to pull at the string holding the bikini top in place but somehow can't, and twist my upper body, whining in frustration.

He seems to understand and I feel his hand on my back and a sudden slight pull on the string, his eyes finding mine. "This?" he asks, eyes gleaming.

I nod, wondering why I can't seem to speak, but decide it isn't important and pull away from him as he tugs on the string, shrugging it over my shoulders, and letting the fabric slip from my breasts.

I moan softly and lean backwards, allowing him a full look. His eyes widen and he gasps, uttering what sounds like the growl of an annoyed tomcat, sending shivers through me.

He touches one, cupping it, and as an outside noise distracts me and I glance away momentarily, swiftly dips his head to suckle upon the nipple briefly, causing me to cry out, "fuuuuuuuuuck!" involuntarily.

"Oh, little one, you're all worked up aren't you?"

I nod, whispering, "Sorry," in a small voice.

He laughs, a throaty sound full of joy. "It's not a bad thing, little one, but maybe you need to slow down, we don't need you getting all squirrelly. Maybe there's something I can do? To help?"

His other hand is suddenly on my belly, resting just above the red of my bathing suit. It moves, the fingers drawing lines of cold flame, lowering until its lower edge is just atop my public hair, pressing gently.

Finding my voice I utter a desperate, "please," subconsciously allowing my legs to fall open to his touch. I have a panicked moment of doubt when I realize he's going to find out how wet I am but decide my arousal is a wee bit apparent already, uttering a low giggle at the thought.

He responds, but not like other boys, rough and too eager, and instead lets his index finger slide along my hip, the fingernail tracing its way inexorably towards my vulva, but not touching it, his finger merely moving painfully close, teasing.

I groan, and move my hips, desperate for his touch. Suddenly a hand is firmly grasping me, holding me in place. His voice, until now a gentle lilt, is now commanding, sanding a strange thrill through me as I shiver at the new sound.

"Eager girl! Not yet, not until you're ready!"

I whine, "Noooooooooo!" eliciting only a laugh.

"Easy little one, you don't want to set yourself off before I get my tongue down there do you?"

*"His tongue? Ohmygodishefuckingserious?"*

I make a squeak, and we both giggle.

- - - CHAPTER 6

His fingernails begin drawing lines all over my body, gliding over my skin, coming close to my most sensitive places but only brushes past cruelly, causing me to arch my back, my breasts aching for his touch, his kiss, groaning.

"Settle down little one," he says, a hand firmly pressing me back into the chair. I whine, a bratty sound he only laughs at.

"You must need," a finger scraping around my nipple, "this?"

I whine, twisting my upper body, searching for his hands, his soft laughter my only response.

"I told you not to not all worked up little one."

I whine, an almost wail of frustration, "But I neeeeeeeeeeded it!!!!!"

"Wow, you really are worked up, maybe we need to take a break?"

"Noooooooooo!!!!"

"Or maybe you need me to get my tongue inside you?"

"Yeesssssss, yes, please please please pleeeeeaaaaaase daddy!!!"

*Oops. Oh fuck, did I just say, "daddy"?*

More laughing. "You really are a kinky little thing aren't you?"

"um"

A finger runs along the length of my vulva. I squeal, my hips jerking. "Ohmygod oh oh oh oh fuuuuuuuuuck!!!"

"You're almost ready aren't you? Maybe you need my tongue?" He pause, his voice dropping to a husky whisper, "inside you?"

"Ohmygod yesssssssss!!!!" I wail.

He moves, and suddenly is kneeling between my legs, his hands sliding up my legs firmly, then grasp my panties, starting to pull them off. A moment of panic comes over me, and I squirm, pulling away but my reluctance is fleeting, and I lift my hips to allow them to be removed.

12