First Date

Story Info
A flashback to Jessica & Daddy's first date.
4.8k words
4.59
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Daddy is staring at Jessica across the breakfast table, watching how she's lining up the pieces of toast. Jasper the bear is sat on the table next to her watching the precise way she eats through the food in front of her. Daddy chuckles as she gets down to the last two pieces and stops to work out which one to eat first.

"Why are you laughing Daddy?"

"I love watching you eat, that's all. But I think you should have that one next," pointing to the piece on her left.

"Thank you Daddy," as she picks it up and looks over to him while chewing.

"You know, this reminds me of the first time we met. I remember watching eat toast in that hotel room and I thought you were so adorable."

"Oh yeah. I haven't thought about that in a long time," picking up the last piece.

+++

Daddy wakes up in the hotel room to the sound of the TV, still in the armchair he went to sleep in. Realising it's the morning he makes his way to the bathroom, flicking the kettle on as he goes past. "Not today little man," he says to his morning hard-on. "I'll try and get you some action later OK?" He switches on the shower and steps inside to freshen up, at the same time just across the city Jessica is brushing her teeth and deciding how to do her hair.

"I can't wait to meet Daddy later," Jessica thinks to herself. "I'm so excited I just wanna... no, uni first then littlespace later. Come on Jessica, 2 hours of concentration then you can be little for the rest of the day. Focus!" She decides on a ponytail tied up by a bobble with a small, pink bow on it then heads back to her bedroom to get dressed. She looks herself over in the mirror, turning this way and that, picking out the flaws as she normally did. She is very slim, almost skinny, but there's one part of her body that isn't - her ass. She was proud of her ass, how her hips flared and her cheeks curved out and around. That ass had got her plenty of looks around campus but she'd never had the confidence to speak to any of the boys that tried chatting her up. That all changed when she met Daddy online.

She'd turned from a shy and quiet little into a wonderfully confident woman, but still loved it when Daddy babied her on video calls and chats. He'd brought her out of her shell, helped build her confidence so she could speak to people without looking at her feet. Instead of hiding behind her friends when she was with a group she'd actively take part in the conversations and even laugh without being too self-conscious. It had been 4 months since Daddy first commented on one of her pics and today was the day they'd meet in person for the first time.

Back in the hotel room a few hours later Daddy is calling the little Italian restaurant he found the night before to book a table, "That's great thanks! See you at 7, goodbye." Looking at the clock he says to himself, "Now what the fuck am I gonna do for two hours?" Then decides to pour himself a drink and catch up with online friends. A few scrolls a double-taps later he realises he hasn't seen anything from Jessica today and decides to shoot her a text:

*Hi Princess. You still OK for our date tonight? x*

A couple of minutes pass before Jessica's reply:

*Hi Daddy. I can't wait! You helps me choose what to wear?*

*You choose Princess, I want you to surprise Daddy :)*

"Well that doesn't fucking help," Jessica thinks to herself while looking at all the clothes strewn about her room.

*OK Daddy, see you at 7 x*

She narrows the choices down to her favourite jeans with a strappy vest-top or a pink flowery dress with thigh-high socks and heels. "If I wear the jeans he won't be able to take his eyes off my ass but then if I wear the thigh-highs he won't be able to keep his hands off me. Plus I can show him my ass in the dress," she thinks to herself while tidying up the other clothes. The time passes quickly and Jessica heads for the tube station just down the road from her shared house with a big smile on her face. Stepping out of the station at the other end she gets her phone out to follow the directions and when she gets nearby she almost bumps into someone.

"Excuse me, I'm sor... Jess?"

"Daddy!" She screams before jumping up into his arms to give him a big hug.

"Mmmm, hi Princess," kissing her on the cheek. "You almost knocked me over. Twice!"

"I sowwy Daddy," giving him a pouty look.

"It's OK, I forgive you."

"Yay! I hungwy!"

"Let's get to the restaurant quick then!" Daddy holding out his hand for Jessica to hold.

In the restaurant Daddy looks over the menu while Jessica wishes she had more than three colours to use for the picture on the kids menu. "What are you going to have for dinner Princess Jessica?"

"Ummm. I don't know," she says shyly.

"How about the fusilli and veggies," he asks while pointing to the picture on the defaced menu in front of her.

"Yes please Daddy!" She says while looking for another menu to draw on.

A few minutes into eating and Daddy is surprised she hasn't covered herself in sauce. "That must be the sensible part of her," he thinks while watching her eat with absolute precision. Daddy had asked her about her day just after the food arrived and she hadn't stopped talking since until she paused mid-sentence.

"A feather," pointing to the next table where another couple are eating. It was indeed a tiny white feather like you sometimes find in a box of eggs.

"Excuse me," Daddys says to the couple. "Would you mind if we have that little feather that's on your table?"

"Not at all - here you go," the lady says while passing it to Jessica.

"What do you say Jess?"

"Thankoo," she says quietly.

"It's very pretty isn't it?" Daddy says to her, noticing her attention is completely fixed on the fluffy, white treasure. They both finish their meal and head for the door of the restaurant, Daddy suggesting they going for a drink before they go their separate ways.

"But Daddy, I wants stay with you!"

"What do you mean Jessica?"

Cuddling him and looking up to his face, "I wants stay with you tonight."

"Erm.. I.. Are you sure little one?"

"Yes Daddy! I wants be with you for ever and ever and ever!"

"Well how could I say no to that?"

"You can't. It's the law," Jessica says while grabbing his hand and dragging him into a bar.

Drinks are ordered and devoured as Jessica thinks about how far she's prepared to go while Daddy decides whether to baby her or use her like a worthless little fucktoy. An image appears in his mind of the contents of the suitcase he brought with him. Tucked into one corner are two changes of clothes and his washbag, the rest is taken up by a unicorn dressing gown, baby bottles, pacis, wrist and ankle cuffs, a few bath toys and a fresh pack of Drynites. "Ready to go Jess?"

"Yes Daddy," bouncing in the chair at the thought of spending the night with him.

Chapter 2

Daddy watches Jessica almost dancing across to the elevator in the hotel, her dress teasing him as it lifts and drops to show a little more of her thighs. He places his hand at the small of her back as they wait and gently guides her into the empty elevator before pushing her roughly against the back wall as the doors close. "You're so fucking cute, you know that?"

A knowing grin on her face, she's been waiting for this. "Daddy... I... mmm," as he grabs her waist, pulls her close and kisses her deeply. It seems like hours before the elevators dings to signify the doors are about to open so they release the embrace just in time to see an elderly couple walking along the hallway and peering in.

"Good evening!" Daddy says with a smile before taking Jessica's hand and pulling her along in the opposite direction towards his room. A swipe of the card and they're in, Jessica immediately heading for the bed and about to jump, "Ah, ah, ah, young lady. Shoes off first!"

"Ugh. OK Daddy."

"Here, let Daddy help you," he says without thinking. "I got an idea. You want a bubble bath?" Her shoes now on the floor.

"Yes, but I don't have my duckies or mermaids or anything," she pouts while climbing onto the bed.

"Don't you worry about that princess, Daddy take care of it. You wanna watch TV while I run your bath?"

"Yes please, Daddy!"

He finds the kids channel before heading for the bathroom with his suitcase and opens the taps. Earlier he noticed there was a small bottle of bubble bath in there and was relieved as he'd forgotten to bring some with him. He had remembered the array of ducks, boats and mermaids that he'd bought after Jessica had sent him a picture of her "princess bubble bath." He was sure she'd enjoy it just as much as he was going to. Turning the taps of he shouts to her, "Princess Jessica! Your bath is ready!" Before hearing a rumbling and stomping of feet as she runs toward the bathroom door.

"Oh Daddy! It's just like my princess bubble bath at home! Thankoo!"

"I Know Jessica, I tried to find all your favourite bath toys. Did I do a good job?"

"Yes Daddy! Helps me get undressed?" Jessica turning around so he can undo the buttons at the back of her dress.

"Are you sure you want me to undress you, princess?"

"Silly Daddy! Of Course I'm sure!"

His fingers almost trembling at the thought of peeling the clothes off this adorable little princess that he's fallen madly in love with. "Well OK then," unbuttoning the dress and sliding the straps over her shoulders. He already knew she wasn't wearing a bra so was unsurprised to see the smooth, white skin of her back as he lowered the dress to her hips. Getting to his knees he adjusts his grip to pull the dress down and Jessica wiggles her hips to help but he stops just as her cheeks begin to appear. "You weren't wearing panties this whole time? Why didn't you say?"

"You didn't ask," Jessica giggling as she wiggles again and the dress drops to the floor.

"Oh my goodness," Daddy whispers as he places both hands on the luscious ass that's just been revealed in front of his face.

Jessica giggling again as she feels Daddy's face press against her ass and then a kiss on each cheek. She looks over her shoulder to see him just staring at her ass and kneading her cheeks with his hands. "Daddy? DADDY!"

"Erm, yes princess?" He says, startled back to reality.

"Wanna take my socks off so I can get in the bath?"

"No, I just want to... Yes princess, of course. Sit on the edge of the bath then." He'd seen her naked in the pictures she sent and on video calls but having her right here in front of him was making it hard to think straight. Peeling each sock down her legs he gets a glimpse of her pussy, a few hairs giving him another idea. "In you get then princess, I be back in a minute."

"OK Daddy," as she jumps in and makes a big splash.

He takes the suitcase back into the room and lays out the dressing gown with a paci and pull-up next to it. Next he fills one of the bottles with juice from the mini-bar and places it on the bedside table. "Perfect," he thinks to himself before heading back to the bathroom. "How you getting on? Want Daddy to wash your hair?"

"Yes please Daddy!" Shampoo and conditioner are rubbed in and washed out with the shower head before She asks, "Daddy, will you wash my princess parts too? Please?"

Daddy almost fills his pants with cum right there as his adorable princess stands and points to her most intimate place. "I would love to princess but there's something I'd like to do first," reaching over to retrieve the razor from his wash bag. "Have you ever shaved your princess parts, Jessica?"

"Umm, once. But it hurt a little bit so I didn't do it again."

"Well Daddy is going to do it for you and he'll be very gentle, OK."

"OK Daddy."

"Sit on the back of the bath there so Daddy can see what he's doing," Jessica sitting and spreading her legs apart so Daddy can get to work. He squirts shaving foam onto his hands and rubs them together before softly rubbing it over her pussy lips and mound.

"Mmm. That feels nice Daddy," she says as her eyes close.

"You ready princess?"

"Mhmm," she whispers.

He tries to resist too much rubbing and stroking as he works the razor over her sensitive flesh, stopping to rinse it then continuing his work. Jessica feels each soft pass of the blades on her skin and begins to feel a little turned on as Daddy's fingers caress her pussy. Daddy looks up to see Jessica's eyes closed and soft moans escaping her lips as he nears the end of his task, splashing some water over her pussy to rinse the last of the foam away and make sure it's completely smooth. Admiring his work he plants a soft kiss on her mound before saying, "All done!"

But Jessica's eyes are still closed and her hand has gone to her right breast, "That feels so good Daddy, mmm."

"Stand up Princess Jessica, Daddy wash your princess parts now," his tone becoming more forceful. Jessica stands while he gets a little body gel on his hands before positioning her sideways in front of him. His right hand massages her ass while his left hand cups her pussy. Jessica concentrates on her breast and nipple, steadying herself against the bathroom wall. He slides both hands slowly down to meet on the flesh between her two holes before he moves one back to her bottom and the other parts her pussy lips on the way up to her clitty.

"Daddy," she whimpers as his soapy fingers give her pleasure she's never experienced before. Already close to climax from Daddy's expert razor-work she begins to grind against his fingers, willing him to push a digit into her ass while rubbing her clitty. He does just that, pushing his soapy middle finger into her just as far as the first knuckle, Jessica tensing at the intrusion. "Mmm... ah... mmm, Daddy," is all she can say as she reaches the peak. Grabbing Daddy's head with both hands and hugging him to her belly as she cums against his fingers. Spasms making her legs shake as Daddy takes her weight before placing her back in the bath.

"Aww, my little princess like that? You like Daddy making you cum with his fingers, hmm?

"Mmm, yes Daddy. Thank you for making me cum Daddy," she says as she starts to come around from her orgasm.

"You get rinsed off and I'll grab a big towel for you." After wrapping her in a fluffy white towel he dries her hair and picks her up like a baby. "I got a present for you Jessica. Look," as he points to the dressing gown on the bed.

"Ooh! For me?"

"Yes, let me help you into it," holding it up so she can back into it with her arms. "And look, it's got a unicorn horn on the hood!"

Jessica feeling around the hood before running to the mirror, "I loves it! Thankoo Daddy!" Running back to Daddy for cuddles.

"Can you see what else is here on the bed, princess Jessica?"

"Umm, is this paci for me?" Pointing to the plain pink item, "And this pull-up too?"

"Yes princess. Now lay down so Daddy can put it on you. Lift up your bottom... there we go. Good girl! You wants some juice?"

Jessica just nodding with the paci in her mouth.

"Are you feeling sleepy, princess Jessica?

Another nod while she's sipping juice, a hand raised now to rub her eyes.

"I get in my PJs and we can cuggle up together, yeah?"

Jessica puts the bottle on the bedside table, "Yes Daddy. I want all the cuggles!" Giggling as she drops the dressing gown to the floor climbs under the sheets.

As Daddy gets into bed behind her and switches off the light he knows he made the right decision to treat her like a little princess tonight. "There's plenty of time tomorrow for other things," he thinks to himself while wrapping his arm around her and cuddling her into him.

"Ni ni Princess Jessica."

But she's already asleep.

Chapter 3

Daddy wakes with his little princess still in his arms and his hard cock pressed against her squishy pull-up. "Move it aside or pull it down? Wake her or not? Put the restraints on her while she's still asleep and wake her up with my tongue? Yeah, that's it," as he slinks out of bed and opens the suitcase. He takes out the pink, fur-lined wrist and ankle restraints along with a slim, purple vibrator and a bottle of lube. Gently rolling her onto her back and lifting her hands above her head he admires her body in the dim light coming through the curtains. Wrists done, ankles next then he tears the sides of the pull-up to reveal his prize. He lifts her knees and parts them before stopping to take a picture so later he can show Jessica how adorable she looks. Daddy carefully lifts and rolls her hips to remove the pull-up from under her bottom then kneels down to clean her with his mouth.

Jessica wakes feeling cold and pouts, but then feels a warmth in her princess parts that she hasn't felt for a long time. She lets out a soft moan before opening her eyes and looking down to see Daddy hard at work. "Hi Daddy," she says before closing her eyes again and tugging at the restraints on her wrists.

"Keep your eyes closed princess," he says as he pauses to turn her onto her left side and push her knees up towards her chest. He squirts some lube onto his fingers and holds her hip while rubbing it onto her little butthole. She squirms at the cold touch to her skin but does not make a sound. "Good girl," he whispers while patting her bottom before reaching for the vibrator. Adding a little lube to that too he parts her cheeks with one hand and pushes it against her hole.

"Mmm, Daddy!"

"Do I need to get the gag too Jess?"

A nod and a whimper make Daddy smile and he reaches into the case again to retrieve his ball gag. She keeps her eyes closed as he puts the ball in her mouth and lifts her hair to tighten the strap at the back of her neck. "There we go princess. Now you won't be able to disturb Daddy will you, hmm?"

A nod of Jessica's head shows her agreement as Daddy resumes his previous task of violating her ass with the vibrator. Pushing and twisting to get it inside Daddy says, "Relax and let Daddy push it in." Jessica relaxing a little as the vibrator goes deeper but tensing up again as she feels the vibrations start. "Does that feel good princess?"

Nodding and whimpering.

"Want Daddy to stop?"

Shaking head and louder moans.

"Aww. My slutty little princess. If you open your eyes Daddy will switch it off," he taunts while rolling her onto her back again. This time he lifts her legs over his shoulders so they rest on his back while he settles himself on the bed, face right in front of her delicious pussy. Kissing and licking around her labia and mound draws muffled sounds from Jessica's mouth but Daddy is having none of it. She desperately moves her hips to try and make contact but Daddy is enjoying teasing her. He reaches for the end of the vibrator that's buried in her ass and with one finger slowly moves it around so it grinds inside her.

Jessica moves her hands from above her head to her breasts to try and get relief by pinching a nipple but Daddy sees and grabs her arm. "Did I say you could do that, hmm?"

Shaking her head she moves her hands back as Daddy finally slides his tongue in between her folds then up to her clit. His fingers spread her now and he licks inside the lips then into her hole, Jessica moaning against the gag and drool escaping her mouth. He loves how she tastes and smells as he tongues her little hole before moving to her clit to kiss and suck it. Concentrating on her clit with his tongue he begins to slide the vibrator in and out of her, feeling her hips starting to grind her pussy against his face.

Jessica is nearing her orgasm while delighting in the combined sensations of tongue, penetration, restraint and vibration. She moans and bucks as the first wave hits, squeezing her legs to pull Daddy's tongue inside her and hump his face with each burst of pleasure. The waves slow and lessen as Daddy switches off the vibrator and removes it from her butt. She feels him move on the bed, remove the ball gag and kiss her so she can taste her own juices on his lips and tongue.

12