First Date Minus One

Story Info
Michael the bunny barista couldn't get up the courage to ask.
3.9k words
4.55
1.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six days, thirteen hours, forty-three seconds and the bluest balls he had ever had in his life. Michael Solis was at his wit's end but the internet wouldn't steer him wrong, would it? He had spent the last several weeks on various forums and websites and had received every type of mixed message possible about what he should do about the girl of his dreams. All of them said he needed to jerk off before his date but there were so many conflicting opinions on when and what exactly to do. He was a bunny at his wit's end and desperate to end his longest ever abstainment.

He had finally settled on abstaining for a week before clearing his mind and his nuts just before he left to pick up Jillian Sweeney. He had done everything he could to avoid looking at anything that might get him worked up, but he was a twenty year old in good health and constantly surrounded by pretty girls and hot guys at his barista job. He lived and worked in a college town, though he wasn't going to university. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life and had just sort of slacked his way into an assistant manager position at the popular indie coffeehouse just off campus.

That was where he had met Jillian and where he had spent the ten longest seconds trying to say his name, asking for her order, and telling her she was beautiful. It had come out a jumbled mess and by some sort of godlike luck, it had charmed her into asking HIM out on a date. They had discussed times and schedules. The hyena was an engineering student and fully a foot taller than him. Her fur was mottled brown and she had a dark reddish afro that seemed to never have a single strand out of place even when she would throw her head back and laugh. She was gorgeous, certainly, but what had drawn him in was that laugh. She had been talking with a friend in line and he just got the feeling when hearing that laugh the first and every time after that she was completely committed to you when talking. If she thought you said something funny, she wasn't prim and proper. She showed her teeth but it was endearing.

It didn't hurt that she looked like his dream of a body-building goddess with toned muscles visible through her thin white tank top. They must have been made of quality stitched because the tits that wobbled along with her laughing strained the fabric more than her biceps did the sleeves. She had hips and ass to match and certainly no shame about the straining bulge in her shorts. He had known plenty of girls and boys who had changed to that third gender while he was growing up. It wasn't common but he also was nothing but pleasantly surprised when he walked out to hand her the flat white she had ordered and she was leaning against the pillar next to the counter and he had gotten a better look at her whole shape.

Michael was not a slouch but toned would have been several days a week of commitment at the gym for him. He wasn't ashamed of his body, but he did suck in his small gut when she smiled at him and took her drink, placing ruby-red painted lips on the edge of the cup and sipping without even a hint of a flinch at the heat. He found himself flustered again but only more so when she said, "So Michael, would you like to go on a date with me?" she said in that husky voice he'd already fallen for.

~~~~~

So there he was, on his Monday off of work, trying to think of anything but his dick when he got a text message. It flashed up and blocked the video he was watching on his phone and his addled brain barely understood it. It was from Jillian, saying she was in the lobby of his apartment and ready for bowling. That was their date but it was supposed to be tomorrow. He distinctly remembered putting himself off for Tuesday because they had hammered out schedules. He blinked and looked in the mirror, checking his teeth and trying to groom out some of his white fur and arrange his big, floppy ears in a less goofy manner. He was dressed decently enough in khakis and a collared shirt and he ran to the bathroom to gargle some mouthwash and swipe his armpits before grabbing his jacket and running down the three flights to the lobby.

He shouldered the door open and practically ran into the amazon he was meeting, stopping just short and causing her to smile brightly. His heart melted at that and he stammered, "I t-thought we were going out tomorrow?" and trying not to stare at her in the strained tanktop, this time yellow. She didn't seem to care much about dressing up and she was carrying a messenger bag and a water bottle.

"Come on, Mikey, we're going to go for a hike. My last class for the day got cancelled. I knew you had the day off and we couldn't match up for Monday but it's so nice out I thought I'd take you out for something even less formal than bowling." She placed her hand on his elbow as she talked and he felt like electricity was arcing from her fingertips to his exposed fur. All he could do was nod like an idiot and she smiled again, "Good!"

~~~~~

The thing about Michael was that he was not a near seven foot tall, stacked amazon woman that clearly had been on more hikes than he had freckles on his cheeks. Jillian was walking along the trail on a Monday afternoon, no other living person in sight, and not even breathing heavily. Michael, though, thought he was going to die. It was not long into their hike that she had surrendered her water bottle to him, possibly out of pity, and he had gulped down most of it immediately. She didn't seem to look down on him though and just looked like she was happy to be in a place she clearly loved.

That is not to say that she wasn't sweating. It was a two-sided curse for him, though, that on the one hand he could trod along a few feet behind her and watch the sweat that left her thin shirt more translucent than before grow more and more damp. On the other hand, he felt like he was smuggling a steel bar in his pants as he watched the strong muscles in her back and shoulders ripple with her movements, her ass jiggling with every step. She was so stacked that he could even see the motion of her chest from behind and he would give up the very air in his lungs to be able to run off to a bush and clear his head with what would probably be the shortest jerk session he'd ever had.

His staring meant that he didn't just walk face first into Jillian's back when she suddenly stopped at a crossroads and looked from side to side, thumb just barely past her lips so she could bit on the tip of her nail in concentration, "I think it's just up here on the left." She nodded and turned that way and started walking, then jogging, then running until she went around a bend in the trail and he lost her. She was so fast!

He gulped big lungfuls of air as he took off after her, not wanting to get lost in the woods and definitely not alone. That time, he did run into her and he felt like he had just run face first into a slab of sweaty beef. She seemed like she hadn't even been jostled but she smiled at him from over her shoulder. A moment to clear his head and he must have been in heaven because once he got his bearings he saw that she had peeled her shirt off and draped it over a low-hanging branch. He stared at her exposed chest, taking in every detail like he would be quizzed on it. Tits bigger than his own head but somehow only barely drooping in pleasant slopes were capped with areola as big around as soda cans. The nipples capping them were a darker brown than the rest of her skin to match the bumpy skin circling them and he felt like they were made to be sucked on as they were as thick as thumbs.

He blushed furiously after he had committed every atom of her exposed chest to his memory, his cock actually throbbing in his pants at the sight, and looked away, "Sorry! Sorry! I didn't....you're so hot I mean are you hot?! Do you want your water back?" his stammering rising in pitch and volume until he was practically screaming the last line while holding one hand over his eyes and holding the bottle out with his other.

She simply laughed that bright, cheerful laugh of hers and he could just picture what her tits looked like because of that and she said, "Oh stop. It's nothing you weren't hoping to see the second I stepped up to the register." as she reached out and peeled his hand off his eyes. Her other hand was unbuckling her belt as she kicked off her shoes. Taking the forced movement of his hand, he took it as an invitation to watch and she turned away from him, pushing her shorts down her long, muscled legs and all but presenting her wide ass to him. He found he needed to memorize that also, especially since she tugged her thong underwear along with her shorts and he got an unbridled and unhindered look at her asshole and mound.

There was no way that she was taking that long to extract the last of her clothes along with her socks and she looked over her shoulder and him and smiled, spreading her legs apart so that he could see the weapon of destruction dangling between her thighs. Sweat dripped off her sack and what was definitely not sweat dripped from the tip of her thick length. She did not trim any of the fur between her legs, in fact there was a particularly thick patch of dark brown fur that ran along the seam of her balls. All he could do was stare with his mouth hanging open, his cock screaming in its prison.

"Go on, strip! Unless you want to get your clothes wet!"

"Wuh?" was all he could muster his addled brain to sputter out as she straightened and ran further down the trail to run along the beach and dive into the massive crystal blue lake he had completely missed. Could you blame him if he didn't notice the water? He was a dying man that had seen an oasis in the desert and water was not what was in that oasis. He slowly walked down the sand, finding his footing less than perfect as his sneakers kept slipping on that surface and he made it down to the edge of the water just as his date rose out of the water like some sort of dorm room poster, head thrown back to direct her thick hair and water out of her face. Water ran down her form and he, again, just stared.

"Michael...uh...I never asked your last name...Mikey, you strip right now and come swimming with me. You obviously need to cool down." He immediately looked down at his crotch, wondering if she could tell, but what was his hardest erection in his life compared to the wrist-thick python she was dangling down near to the surface of the water. He was suddenly even more embarrassed but what the hell, she had initiated. He stripped out of his clothes and tossed them further up the beach, his shoes and socks following right after and he found himself carefully making his way to the water, trying to get off the hot sand and leading with his modest but steel-hard dick.

He made it to within a few feet of her and she smiled again, that brightness putting him a little bit at ease before she reached out and wrapped a hand around his cock. He yelped a bit and she tutted at him, "Baby, is this all for me?" She said in a sultry voice, giving his length a slow stroking. He was absolutely covered in pre, his dick pumping it out like he needed to put out a fire. He'd been so worked up for days and he reached out to put a hand on Jillian's hip, gasping loudly and praying to every deity he could think of that he -- No, there it was. He screwed his eyes up tight and he grunted, feeling himself throwing ropes for what felt like days. He saw lights behind his closed eyes and his other hand reached out to steady himself, finding it squeezing at one of his date's massive tits. If he wasn't riding wave after wave of desperate release he would have been mortified but all he could do was ride out his debilitating climax. He was delirious with pleasure or he would have taken closer note of his date stroking him along with his release. When he finally surfaced and returned to the real world, he opened his eyes to see Jillian licking his leftovers off her fingers. She popped a finger out from her lips and reached down to scoop up more from the criss-crossed stripes of his release that had absolutely coated her cock and lower belly.

~~~~~

Michael was not prone to fainting spells, but who could blame him. He remembered starting to fall backwards in the water and the next thing he realized he was in his apartment, still naked. He sat up on his couch and looked around. It was dark out and he expected to see one of his several roommates. He certainly couldn't afford an apartment just off campus without them and they were always underfoot on weeknights.

"I sent them away, baby. I'm so sorry I didn't notice how pent up you were. You should have just said something. I wouldn't have been mad." Said the husky voice in the dark, coming from somewhere across the room. Suddenly he remembered what had happened and he felt like dying of embarrassment right there.

"Oh god. Uh...I'm sorry. Thanks for bringing me back, I'll understand if you never want to see me again. I'll see if maybe I could switch up my hours so you can keep going to the coffeehouse." He was still making sad little noises when the lamp by the lounger flicked on and he got an eyeful of the hyena of his dreams, laid back across from him, slowly stroking herself. One hand went back from the lamp to pinching at her nipples and she smiled that big, bright grin at him.

"Baby, I have never seen anything so hot in my life. You came like a volcano and then passed out, all for me." She shivered all over and he saw a thick spurt of pre splatter from her tip to dribble down her knuckles as she lazily stroked herself. She was no bigger than when he saw her flaccid but even that was the biggest cock he had ever seen so it was still impressive. She cooed softly and tugged on her nipple again. Even after earlier today, he would be shocked if he didn't feel himself growing hard again.

She stood up, the lounger groaning under her shifting weight and she walked over to him, towering over him as he laid on the couch. She never stopped stroking herself and it was barely ten seconds later that he felt the warm slipperiness of her pre drool down onto his face. She looked down at him with a smiling face that he couldn't even fathom denying and he sat up. His hands slowly reached out and slid over her strong thighs, slipping back to cup at that huge ass, gripping it firmly as he opened his mouth wide, tongue sticking out and catching the next dribble. She gripped herself at the base of her cock and slowly smacked the tip over his tongue a few times before reaching out with her other hand and placing it on the top of his head.

When she slowly started to press forward, he opened his mouth as wide as he could and he felt like he was being rewarded for his previous embarrassment. His nose twitched as he inhaled her musk and she cooed at him again, "That's it, baby, take it slow. I won't hurt you." She slid forward just a bit and he felt her thick warmth filling his mouth quickly. Soon there was nowhere for her cock to go but towards the inevitable and he did his best to relax his throat. He'd sucked a couple dicks in his life, but never anything like this monster.

She was true to her word, though, and she stopped every few millimeters and let him adjust. Whether she intended to keep her word or not, it didn't take long for him to feel the head of her cock at the top of his throat, drooling that salty slickness ahead of it, lubing him up and mingling with the saliva he was producing. Either she had also had a moment of release before he woke up, or the other taste mingling together with all that was himself and the mess he had left there earlier. The scent certainly smelled familiar and, mixed with her own musk, he felt himself growing back to his earlier stage of need. His cock was soon standing at attention below her and couldn't have been seen even if her eyes hadn't closed and her head tilted back in pleasure.

Several long minutes of her bumping at the back of his throat and he felt her push forward more Either her need was growing or her patience was waning but he knew he had to be ready. He concentrated on nothing but taking her and she slowly slid down his throat. He made a guttural gagging noise every inch or so but the hand at the back of his head was strong and she was lost in her own world.

It felt like hours but probably only minutes had passed before he felt his chin hairs tickled by the thick patch of fur on her balls. His eyes went wide as he realized just how much he had taken. True to her word, she had firmly but gently pressed forward and he soon felt his nose bumping against her pubic bone. He exhaled sharply, amazed at how much he had taken and, had he not had sixteen inches of hyena cock in his throat, he would have cheered. As it was, he made a gagging noise and the excitement had distracted him from his relaxation focus. She started to pull back quickly but he gripped her ass harder. She could have easily overpowered him but his motives were clear. He would prove himself to her.

Her fingers scratched through his head-fur and she cooed again, "Oh baby, you're so good...do you think you can take me moving?" This was, of course, a silly question because unless she was expecting an answer of 'sloppy, wet gagging noises' she was just going to have to infer his approval. Which she did. She pulled back slowly, not willing to extract too much of the warm, wet tightness wrapped around her before sliding forward again. She hilted herself again and repeated the motion, drawing back a little further that time before pushing forward.

Even the best intentions can be overpowered by the overwhelming feeling of having a cute bunny slobbering on your cock and despite her desire to be gentle, her motions slowly grew less so. Her hand had moved off of her nipple and joined in, both hands rubbing and caressing but absolutely holding his head as she started to lose herself. She grabbed on to his big, floppy ears and started to pull back further, reveling in watching thick streamers of his saliva and her pre connecting his face to her lower belly. Soon she had developed a rhythm and her date was slowly fading from her mind as anything but a toy.

Michael found himself being used and found it to his liking. He inhaled and exhaled through his nose loudly as he was barely able to breath. His fingers dug in and his own length was back to being as iron hard as it was that morning. He hadn't even touched it since he woke up and he was fairly certain he was minutes away from spraying his seed all over his date again as he tried to give her the blowjob of her life.

Hours or years or minutes later, Jillian's breathing started to increase and he somehow survived her swelling in his throat. She managed to hold on to her sanity just enough to pull back once she realized she was about to knot herself inside his mouth, probably killing her date for the evening. It took a lot of restraint on her part, though, as she wanted more than anything to bury herself as deep as possible as she felt that telltale tickling in the root of her soul. She did, however, hold Michael's head like a vice as she climbed over that hill, her cock bulging out, the underbelly pulsing thickly with each thick rope that shot deep into the bunny's stomach.

Later, she would tell him how proud she was of him and how hot it was that she could feel his own ropes of cum splattering against the underside of her heavy balls, the heavy orbs getting coated in his seed. At that moment, there was absolutely nothing on her mind but how wonderful it felt to just completely release, not holding back, not pulling out halfway through and finish jerking off on someone rather than in them. That thought wasn't even in her head as she emptied gallon after gallon of her essence into him, his belly swelling more and more until she could hear him gagging, the force of so much cum in his stomach forcing it back up past even the tight seal she had plugging his throat and it splashed back from his mouth onto her stomach.

12