All Comments on 'First Day of a New Job'

by vanessa65

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot older woman!

Writing and story weren't great, but that's one of the hottest older women I've ever seen.

She has a body like a 25 year old. Even her snatch looks great!

More please!

DavidondbeachDavidondbeachover 11 years ago
Pleasant Surprise!

I love your photo/video submissions on an adult voyeur site on the web, and now we get to glimpse what runs through that sexy mind of yours in detail? AWESOME! Glad to see you're here as well. Look forward to more from you.

mondliecht57mondliecht57over 11 years ago
What a surprise!

You are getting more daring. Somebody said you can't write? There was writing? All kidding aside, an excellent illustration of a mature woman. I've been following your thread on the forum since day one and, in my opinion, you get lovelier each passing day. Richard, you excel with your photographic talent in bringing out the natural beauty of your mate. Thank you.

derbymanderbymanover 11 years ago
yummy yummy

Vanessa

You look so delicious. Love the stockings and heels and gorgeous ass. Great rear views and scantily clad body leave so much to the imagination. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great ass

I love your ass. Nice and tight. I could lick it right now and kiss those stockinged legs too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great.

You have you most beautiful ass I have ever seen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is old

Could be above 50

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful as ever

What a beautiful surprise. Lets see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's GORGEOUS.

It'd be great to see more "explicit" pics of her in action, but what's here is great, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great pictures od a sexy women

Long time admirer of this super sexy model just improves with age/time

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Wow fellow Aussies

Great body.

And the story is in keeping with the pics.

Thank you

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 11 years ago
Don't listen to the dicks who don't give their names V,

Bobbie and I love your nwork and love! I mean LOVE your photos!!! So lovely!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stick to posting photos

You can't write.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanessa65@vanessa65
Hi, just here to share some pics. All the photographs on my thread are taken by my husband, Richard who is a keen amateur photographer...... I don't cam or chat, I just don't have the time, and I'm sorry but I don't send photos or vids out via email.