First Days as a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,304 Followers

"That's right baby," said Mark, "Cum for me."

She looked at me again and started pushing herself up and down on his cock. She had her hands on the back of the couch to steady herself.

She looked at him and started talking. "That's it baby, make me cum. You can fuck me anytime you want. I'm your slut. Look, you're fucking me in front of my baby girl."

She looked at me. "Look at her watching me fuck your cock."

Mark looked at me.

"See," mom continued "She's watching. She can see your cock in my pussy. Now she knows what a slut her mother is. She knows I love your cock so much I'll fuck it anywhere. Look, she's got her fingers in her cunt. She's probably a slut too."

She was right. I was a slut. I was turned on. I was friggin my pussy for all it was worth. As she was talking about me. I came.

She looked back at Mark and continued. It was a steady stream of dirty talk. She did not stop.

"Did you see her cum? That was hot wasn't it? Somehow I think you've seen her cum before. I saw how wet her slutty little cunt was each time I came back in the room. You were playing with her, weren't you? Have you fucked her yet? Has she felt how good this cock fits?"

Mark didn't answer. He just groaned. I didn't know what to say. Having my mom call me a slut while she fucked her boy friend in front of me just turned me on more. I came again.

Mom saw me cum. She shuddered and came again.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Did you see my baby cum? Did you feel me cum all over your cock at the same time?" I wonder how many cocks have been in that sweet cunt."

I kept watching his cock as she pumped him in and out. I thought about what she said. As of yesterday it was one. Now it's almost 9 o'clock on Saturday and it's four and I'm watching my mother get fucked. Just the thought of it made me come again.

She started talking to him again. "I told you not to touch her unless she was ready. I guess after that performance yesterday, she's ready. Go ahead. Feel her cunt. Get your fingers in my little girl's cunt. Make her cum.

"I bet you want to fuck her. I'm your slut. If she's willing I'll hold her legs open for you."

Dammit. Hearing her say that I came again. She kept going.

"I know you. You're a pervert. I saw the way you were looking at Cindy's ass last night, how you grabbed it this morning. I bet you'd like to see her virgin pussy too. Maybe the next time she's here I'll ask her to model the rest of the panties she bought."

He groaned. It was obvious he liked that. God I thought, is everyone a pervert?

She just kept talking. "Hmmmm. You think Chuck would like to fuck Tina? Would you like to see that? Her brother's cock inside her? Maybe Kevin? Maybe both at the same time?"

He grabbed her hips and started pushing her up and down. He was fucking her hard.

"You like that," she said. "You are a pervert. What about me? Do you want to see me spread my legs for them? Take their cocks in my mouth, my pussy, my ass?"

"Oh my god," I thought. "Was mom that much a slut?"

This was so fucking hot. I kept playing with my pussy. I'd lost track of how many times I'd cum.

Mom stopped fucking him. She kissed him on the lips, climbed off the couch and took his cock in her hand.

Now she was on her knees in front of him. She looked at me. She grabbed the waist of my panties and said "fair is fair." I lifted my ass as she pulled them off me. She threw them on the floor next to hers.

Then she looked at Mark's cock. She took it in her mouth and started sucking it. He reached out and grabbed her hair. Not pulling it, but pulling her head up and down on his cock.

She looked at me. Pulled her mouth off his cock and said, "Mmmmm.. Good." Then looked at him, "Go ahead. Play with her cunt."

She started sucking him again. His hand dropped to my cunt. He slid his fingers into me. It was all too much. I just kept cumming. It was like waves after waves hit me. I just rolled my head back and moaned.

At that point Mark said, "I'm going to cum baby."

She didn't stop. In fact, she went to town on him. I saw his back arch. I could tell he was cumming. She got most in her mouth but some got on her cheeks and chin.

I thought that was it. I was wrong. She gave me a look. Then scooted over to me, brought her face up to mine, and kissed me. Not like she's ever kissed me before. Full on the lips. Open mouth. Lots of tongue. Also with a mouthful of cum. I opened my mouth and took it all.

"Swallow it," she whispered.

I did.

"Clean up my face," she said.

I started sucking and licking the cum off her face. I felt so slutty. I felt so good.

Just then we heard a car pull up outside. It had to be Chuck. Mark zipped up real fast. Mom stood up and tied the sash of her robe. I pulled my shirt down to cover my pussy.

Just in time. Chuck walked in with his girlfriend Cathy in tow.

"Hi guys," he said.

We all said hi. I saw Cathy look around. The room smelled like sex. Chuck of course was oblivious but I was pretty sure Cathy noticed.

"Hi Mrs G. Hi Tina". She said.

She had a slightly questioning sound to her voice.

She looked at mom. I think we all forgot that mom's robe was semi transparent. Chuck didn't even look, but Cathy did. Then I saw her look at the floor. I followed her gaze. We also forgot that both mine and mom's panties were in the middle of the floor. Cathy noticed. I then noticed that mom still had a bit of dry cum on her face. I looked too long. Cathy followed my gaze. She looked at me questioningly. I just smiled at her.

At that moment Chuck grabbed her hand and said, "OK, we're off. We're going downstairs to watch TV. A euphemism for "make out" I was sure.

They left. I looked at mom and said, "I better go."

I picked my panties up off the floor. As I stood up she grabbed my hand, pulled me towards her, and kissed me full on the lips.

"Slut," she said with a smile on her face.

I started to walk back to my room. Then I saw my iPad still on the mantle. I knew it had been on. I wondered how much Dave saw. If he watched at all. I grabbed it and went to my room. I switched the screen on. Dave was there immediately.

"Wow Tina. That was fucking hot. We had it up on the big screen."

"We?" I thought. "Who's we?"

As if to answer my question he turned the iPad around. There was my boss' face.

"My god Tina. That was hot!"

His face looked flushed. The camera then panned down. There was a woman on her hands and knees in front of him. Her dress was up around her waist, panties around her thighs. The camera panned up again. He was fucking her doggy style.

"Oh Tina. Meet my wife."

The camera panned down again. She turned to smile at it. The camera panned up again to my boss' face.

"She's never done anything like this before. She got so turned on watching you she begged me to fuck her. Right here, right now. It was amazing."

I then heard her voice. "Stop talking and fuck me."

The Camera panned around the room.

It landed on a woman's face. I recognized it immediately. It was Julie. The Marketing woman from work. She smiled at the camera. "Hi Tina, who knew you were such a slut. That was one of the hottest things I ever saw."

The camera panned down. Her tits came into view. She was naked from the waist up. Her tits were bouncing up and down. She was about 30 or so. I knew she was pretty. Now she looked hot. Dave panned the camera further down. She was completely naked, straddling some guys cock and fucking him.

Dave panned the camera and followed her arm. Her hand was wrapped around Dave's cock.

It panned back up to Dave's face. "Oh," he said. "Julie's husband wasn't here. So she's fucking Jimmy."

Jimmy was our tech guy.

Dave turned the Camera to Julie. "Have you ever cheated on your husband before?" he asked.

She smiled and shook her head no. Dave panned the camera back to his face. "See what you did to us? This is the most interesting sales meeting we ever had," he laughed.

I was mortified, I was turned on, I was, well... I don't know what I was.

Dave was now talking to me. "Was that Chuck who came in?"

I nodded my head.

"Who was with him," he asked.

"That was his girlfriend Cathy."

"I think she noticed something was going on" he said.

No shit, I thought. I just said, "I think so too."

"Where'd they go?" He asked.

"Downstairs to watch TV," I replied.

"Can you see them without them seeing you?"

"I guess I could try. There's a landing on the stairs," I answered.

"Let's go" he said.

First I had to put something on. I was not sure what. What if Cathy saw me. She already saw me in the tank top. Should I put on panties? I decided to go as I was. I knew if they saw me and I went down the stairs, they'd both see I wasn't wearing panties. The idea excited me. I took the iPad and tip toed down to the landing.

I could not believe it when I got there. The TV was on. Probably to cover the sound. Cathy was topless. She had come in wearing a pair of running shorts and a top. Her top and bra were on the floor. Her mouth was wrapped around Chuck's cock. She was the same age as Chuck. At 18 she had a great set of tits. Her blonde hair was swept back over one shoulder. Her face was easy to see.

She stopped and looked at him. "You didn't notice anything weird," she said.

He shook his head.

"The whole room smelled like sex. There were two pairs of panties on the floor, and you didn't notice?" she exclaimed.

He pulled her head back to his cock and said, "you're imagining things. It was probably just laundry she dropped."

She stopped again. "Chuck, your mom's robe was practically see through. I could see her nipples and ass. She wasn't wearing panties. I'm pretty sure those were on the floor."

Chuck groaned. Cathy wrapped her hand around Chuck's cock and started pumping.

"Oh?" Said Cathy. "You like the idea of your mother in a see through robe, panties on the floor?"

Chuck groaned again.

Cathy went on. "Too bad you missed it. I could clearly see her tits. She has great tits for a woman her age."

I could not believe what I was seeing. Chuck was moaning. Cathy was jacking him off and talking about mom.

She kept talking. " I could see her ass. She has a great ass. It's shaped like your sisters."

More moans from Chuck.

"So? You like your sister's ass too? Well, I'm pretty sure the other pair of panties on the floor were hers."

A light went off in Chuck's head. He told Cathy about Cindy and my little displays last night and this morning. As he told her Cathy kept sucking and jerking his cock. He told her in great detail.

Cathy stopped sucking. Her hand kept moving. "Did you think it was hot? Did it make you hard," she asked?

Chuck nodded.

Cathy kept talking. Her voice was now sexy, teasing. "So you were checking out your sister's ass, and Cindy. How old is she? Our age? And you like the thought of your mom in a see through robe? Too bad you missed it. She has a great body. I could tell she shaves her pussy. I am pretty sure she had cum on her face too. It looked like it was on her thigh as well. Tina too. Her thighs were glistening from it."

"What do you think was going on?" she continued. "Maybe a threesome? That's sick. Your mom, sister, and Mark? So sick it's kind of hot. Do you think if I came over early tomorrow your sister would come to breakfast in just a T and panties? How would you like that? I could sit next to you. Maybe my hand on your cock under the table. You could check out her ass."

Even from where I was sitting I could tell Chuck was about to blow. Cathy could tell too. She wrapped her mouth around his cock. He started to moan and spasm. She swallowed every drop. He slumped back on the couch.

Cathy licked her lips. She pulled her shirt on and grabbed her bra. "Well lover, I gotta go. See you at breakfast."

I realized she was coming. I scampered up the stairs but she caught me in the kitchen. I just stood there.

She smiled at me, walked over, slid one hand under my tank and grabbed my ass. Then she kissed me on the lips and said, "see YOU tomorrow."

Emphasis on the you. Her kiss tasted like cum. I didn't move.

I just stood there.

"Bye bye," she waved.

She gave me a knowing smile and headed out the door.

I walked stunned to my room. What the hell happened to my world?

I opened my iPad back up. Dave had obviously placed his further away. I could see everyone. Julie was on her hands and knees. She was sucking Dave's cock and being fucked from behind by my boss. My boss' wife was on the couch, her dress around her waist, her legs over Jimmy's shoulders, and his face buried between her legs.

I looked at Dave. "What the hell is going on? Is everyone a sex crazed pervert? Is everyone a slut?" I was beside myself. My head was spinning.

"Well," Dave said "I think so. I mean. I think they just need the right stimulus. Years ago I started fucking married women. I realized they would do things for me they wouldn't do for their husbands. The more I pushed, the more they did. You and your sexy body ooze sex appeal. You stimulate people."

That was it. My mind was in overload. I looked at the iPad. I shook my head. "I'm on overload. I'm going to bed." I said. I didn't wait for a response. I put down the iPad and climbed. Into bed. My head was spinning. I was bone tired. The images of the day kept playing through my head. I wasn't even thinking. My hand slid down between my legs. I barely touched my clit. I came and fell immediately asleep.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,304 Followers