First Days as a Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said to me, "What are you trying to do, kill him?"

I laughed. Her brother told her to drop dead and ran out of the room.

Ginny looked at me again and said, "What's with the outfit?"

I replied that I'd been working all weekend and just wanted to look nice.

She laughed and said, "Well, everyone's home, so I'm sure you're going to get attention in that."

Everyone. Oops, I forgot about Ginny's mom. I mean she was cool, but I had no idea how'd she react. Then again, I'd seen her dress to go out. 5'6" maybe 140, but she was built and knew how to show it off when she wanted too.

I walked into the house. Mom and Dad were in the living room.

Dad was the first to see me. At first he just stared. Then he said, "Hi Tina, haven't seen you all weekend, how have you been."

Tina's mom turned to look at me. I answered her Dad. "I'm doing great Mr. H. I've been buried in a work project."

"Hi Mrs. H," I said.

"Hi Tina. Don't you look hot today. Whose heart are you trying to break, or catch. I pity him."

"No one special," I replied. "I've just been cooped up so long I wanted to dress up a bit."

"Well," she said, "judging from Ricky's reaction, you've succeeded."

I looked where she looked. Ginny's little brother was just standing there staring.

His face flushed, and he said, "Mommmm!!!"

I walked over to him. I'm only 5'2", he was taller. I knew when he looked at me he could look right down my cleavage.

I smiled at him and said, "It's ok Ricky. I'm flattered you think I'm pretty. Any girl would be happy with attention from someone as sweet as you."

I kissed him on the cheek. He just blushed.

Mrs H said to me, "classy." Referring to how I handled Ricky.

Ginny said, "Let's go up to my room."

I don't think anyone realized Ricky was right at the bottom of the stairs. As I followed Ginny up he was watching me. I was pretty sure he could see up my skirt. Just for fun I dropped my phone. As I bent over to get it, turned, looked at Ricky, and blew him a kiss. I'm pretty sure my entire ass was on display. I thought to myself that left him with masturbation fantasies for years to come.

Ginny and I went to her room. Nothing special. Just girl talk. After about an hour I wanted a coke. I asked Ginny if she wanted one. She said sure. So I got up to go downstairs and get them.

Mr and Mrs H were still in the living room. The couch had a view of the kitchen. A dirty thought crossed my mind. As I walked past them I said, "just getting some cokes." I went to the cabinet to get some glasses. At 5'2" I had to reach. I could feel the air on my ass as my skirt pulled up.

Then I went to get some ice. The ice maker was in the bottom freezer. I bent over to fill the glasses. I was sure they both got a good look at my ass.

I filled the glasses with coke and headed back upstairs. As I walked past them Mr H tried not to look at me, but Ginny's mom just smiled.

"Got everything you need?" she said.

"Yes thank you," I responded.

I headed back up to Ginny's room. We talked for a while longer. Mrs H asked if I wanted to stay for dinner.

We all sat at the table. Mr. H on one side of me, Ricky on the other. I knew that by looking down they could both see my panties. Mr H was about 6' and certainly got a great view of my cleavage. They both spent dinner trying to not get caught looking. I don't think Ginny noticed. I'm pretty sure Mrs. H did.

Dinner was nice. I really like Ginny's family and the added sensation of showing off just added to the fun.

After dinner Ginny and I went back up to her room. We hung out a bit more and it was getting to be time to go. We said our goodbyes and I headed downstairs to let myself out. Mrs. H was still in the living room. I said goodnight.

Mrs. H. came over to me. She took my hands and kissed me on the forehead. She'd never done that before. Then she whispered softly in my ear. "Great ass. If you got it, flaunt it." She then lightly kissed my earlobe.

I was stunned. I stammered, "Thank you."

She laughed and said, "Don't be a stranger. We'd like to see more of you. Lots more."

With that I left. I got in my car and took a deep breath. I could not believe she said that.

I saw there was still a message from Dave on the phone. I had to tell someone what just happened. I facetimed him. He answered immediately. Looked like he was in bed.

"Hey there," I said. "Whatcha doin'?"

He panned the phone down. Two girls were giving him a blow job.

"That's Kari and her sister Anna," He said. "What's up?"

I told him I was sorry to bother him and we could talk later.

"Don't be silly," he said. "We haven't chatted for a while."

I then started telling him what happened at Ginny's. He laughed.

"I told you so. A lot of people have a bit of a slut in them," He said. "We tend to surround ourselves with people like us."

"Obviously" I agreed.

We continued to talk about everything that happened since Friday. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I drove home. I pulled in front of the house. Locked the car and walked in the front door. There on the floor, all naked, were Chuck and Mark fucking the shit out of mom.

I briefly considered joining them, but I had work tomorrow. I said goodnight and went to my room. I turned the iPad on and put it where Dave could see me. I undressed and climbed into bed. I stuck my hand under my sheets and fingered myself to an orgasm.

As I drifted off to sleep I heard Dave say, "Goodnight sexy."

12