First Death Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased my naked body into the bed over her, my knees tucked up against the backs of her thighs, my hands supporting my weight on either side of her head. She whimpered into my mouth, laboriously spending her precious energy to press her hips upwards into mine. I shifted my weight to one hand, reaching down to my cock with the other. I pulled back just enough to look into her eyes, to confirm that she did want it; teasingly, I stroked the tip up and down the entrance of her waiting cunt, before I gingerly eased it in. Her gaze never wavered, a moan escaping her lips as I slowly pressed my dick into her, easing it out only to push a little more in.

It was different, this time. There was no frantic rush, no hurry to fuck before death; I took my time and I was gentle. My firm, slow thrusts in and out of her earned me mewls of praise. Her arms quivered and as her strength waned she was forced to release her hold on me, but I used that to my advantage and intertwined my fingers with hers, pinning her hands down to the bed. I could feel her cunt begin to tighten down over me, discovering that she enjoyed being gently dominated just as much as she did being fucked hard and fast. When I knew she was close, I tenderly kissed her lips before drawing back and exposing my neck to her, offering her my body, my blood, while in the back of my mind thankful that she wouldn't see my memories.

She used the last of her energy to tip her head up, her sharp fangs piercing my skin; I could feel her lips quivering as she drank my blood, the pain shot through me quickly but was soon overcome by the dark, rolling orgasm that her venom brought me. My body tensed and I pressed deep into her, my cum spurting forth as her cunt cinched down on my cock, while my body shuddered from the bliss of it. Her unsteady bite released, her head falling back onto the pillow as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

I eased out of her, rolling to my back before I gathered her up in my arms and cradled her to my chest. She drifted from consciousness not long before I fell into a deep, sated sleep.

...

"She woke up last night," I said to Max. He was watching me draw the blood of some older lady, her frail body barely looked like it could handle the loss but he had assured me she was well worth the effort it took to find a vein.

"Really?" He was surprised, his eyes focused on the filling bag, "You'd better make it two bags then. Did she say anything?"

There was a frown on my face—that was a lot of blood for anyone to loose, especially someone who barely weighed ninety pounds to begin with. I told myself she would be all right when I switched to an empty container, "No." I doubted that moans counted.

"Hmm," he said, "well, once she gets up the energy maybe she'll feel like talking. Put the second bag in the fridge—while it isn't quite as fresh, it will be enough to tie her over. I'll start coming every other day. Just as well, I've had to hunt further than usual as the humans were getting suspicious."

I had grown fond of our fucked up time together, despite being a vampire Max was a somewhat decent guy to be around, "What happens now?"

He shrugged, "First she needs to get her strength back. It's hard to say with Lily, she's such a stubborn pain in the ass; maybe a month—if we can keep her confined that long—before she tries to go after Ian? She really should wait twice as long and have Lucas help her but, I mean, this is Lilith Cain we're talking about here."

A month; I hoped last night would be an indicator of how our time would be spent. I felt a pang of guilt about it though—we were, after all, in Evan's house and under his protection. And I was fucking his girl. I twisted the bag off, pressing a cotton ball to the old woman's arm before wrapping it up, "Any word on Ian or Evan?"

"No," Max shook his head before he got up out of the chair, "I imagine Ian is trying to recruit some numbers. You're safe here—this place is virtually impossible to locate. As for Evan, well, I don't know. He's a wolf though and a smart one at that—he has survived worse. I'm sure he'll show up again."

I saw Max out before tossing a bag of blood into the fridge and headed downstairs with the other.

Lily's eyes were closed; after I woke up I dressed her in a soft, sheer black nightgown. It clung to her perfect curves, alluding to the naked flesh beneath. I clipped the corner of the bag and gathered her up into my arms—when she didn't wake, I poured the blood down her throat. About halfway through the bag her eyes flickered open and she turned her head away from me; I barely tilted up the bag in time, avoiding dumping it all over her face. She swallowed what was in her mouth, red eyes appraising me.

"You need to eat," I said, moving the bag back up to her lips. When she turned her head away again, I pressed her, "You still have half of it left, don't let it go to waste."

Her chest rose and fell as she breathed. She tried to speak, but didn't get any words out—I saw anger in her face, her eyes flickering back at the bag. I knew she couldn't read the memories they brought forth, but I realized she was questioning my acquisition of it. I propped it up against my leg, wrapping my other arm around her, drawing her body close to mine as I shifted her to the other side when my arm began to burn under her weight. I brushed the hair from her face, staring into her eyes.

"Max has been bringing me people—I draw their blood and they leave here alive. He assured me that he will erase their memories and put them back where he got them. No one is being killed." At least, not anymore. Her breathing slowed before it stopped all together but she kept watching me. I brought the bag back up to her lips and she opened her mouth without objection, allowing me to feed her the remnants of the blood. When she finished, I gingerly wiped a red smear from her lips. Her color was returning to normal, though she still looked a bit faded.

I knew she needed to rest but apparently my cock didn't—as it started to grow I carefully shifted her out of my lap and back down onto the bed before pulling the covers over her. Her eyes never left mine as they tracked my movements; I crouched down beside the bed, gazing at her. My hand immediately went to her cheek and I brushed my fingertips over her smooth skin, "I am going to go upstairs for a while to eat some food and exercise a bit, but then I will be back down to take a bath. Do you want..." Nervousness swelled in my stomach; I choked it down, forcing myself to ask, knowing I would have to live with her answer, "Do you want to bathe with me again?"

Her red eyes traced my face. After a moment, she ever so slightly nodded her head. My heart leaped up in my throat and I forced myself to remain calm. Slowly, I leaned forward and closed the gap between us, my lips tentatively pressing against hers. She easily parted them with her tongue; she had the metallic taste of blood still in her mouth and as messed up as it was, I didn't care. I sucked on her tongue—I wanted more. I didn't care about food, I didn't care about exercising I just wanted to strip naked and fuck her on the bed, the floor, the couch, any and everywhere I could. I eased back, struggling with restraint before I plastered a smile on my lips, "Rest for now. I will be back later."

I wondered if she could hear my heart racing as I rose or see my hands trembling when I pulled the door shut behind me. I fought the savage, primal urge to rush back and stick my cock into her as I forced myself up the stairs and to the kitchen. Jinx was rubbing against my legs by the time I finished cooking a steak; I cut up several small pieces for him, placing them on a small plate so he wouldn't try to eat off of mine.

I lifted weights until I thought I would puke, until the trembling of my muscles barely let me put them away. For a long time I sat on the bench with my head in my hands, my desperation to be near her was so fierce it almost hurt. During my talks with Max, I had asked him many things about vampires and I was surprised when he openly answered them. Their venom was a work of art in itself—I finally understood what Lily had meant when she said that Death had created an imbalanced predator. The original apostles, as Max referred to them as, were the predecessors to Lily and Lucas, the vampires they wiped out; the apostles were the ones who were charged with resurrecting Death's new vampires, with teaching them skills. Just being near them, smelling their scent was intoxicating—they could influence humans to do almost anything with a simple breath. A venom laced bite could paralyze their prey, could amplify their sexual arousal, give them a climatic release within seconds, even erase their short term memory in the rare case they decided to leave the victim alive. Max admitted that even as a first gen, his venom had all of these capabilities, allowing him to easily capture human prey but it was only Lily and Lucas who could inflict this upon anything—a wolf, another vampire, animals. As each successive generation thinned out the skill set, the common vampire's bite could only arouse a human and leave small gaps in their memories.

I thought on it hard—my urge, my need for Lily—was it just her predatory skills? She had only influenced me once when I first met her; I shuddered at the feeling. I wanted her so badly, but all she did was make me sleep. Back in the woods before Lucas's house, she didn't need to force herself onto me; even last night, I fucked her willingly. I wanted her to bite me. My heart raced as I recall how it felt when her teeth pierced my skin. What was this—addiction? Venom? Lust? No. I remembered how it hurt seeing her with Evan, how it felt like guts were ripped from my body; this was more than that. I was meant to be with her—I—I loved her. As that realization washed over me, I knew that I would do anything for her. It was irrational, it was insane and impossible but it didn't fucking matter, because my soul belonged to her.

I shut out the lights and went down stairs. I lit the candles in the bathroom, running the tap to fill the tub. When I turned around to the doorway, her red eyes were glued onto me, watching me from her spot on the bed. I stood in the bathroom, facing her while I pulled my shirt over my head and watched her eyes wander over my slender frame. I leaned down, pushing my shorts and briefs off, kicking them to the side I stood naked before her, my cock pulsed when I saw her look at it. Slowly, I walked to her, sliding the blanket off of her, letting my large hands wander against her soft flesh as I stripped the night gown off of her. I pulled her close to my body, ignoring my screaming muscles before I took her back to the tub and sunk down into the warm water. I shut off the tap, resting back with Lily in my lap.

My arms constricted around her like a snake, one hand sliding up to tilt her head back into my shoulder, exposing her throat where I kissed and gently nibbled her skin; the other hand crept across her belly and down to her bald cunt, my fingers pressed firmly into her while my palm rubbed against her clit. Her breasts bobbed in the water as she panted, her hands feebly grasped at the sides of my thighs; she wanted more. The power struggle between us was exhilarating—when she was a hundred percent, she could have killed me in seconds but now that she was injured and helpless, she was at my mercy. I never had wanted complete control over a woman—I always wanted them to take charge and ride me from above but knowing that she was subjected to my whim, that she was unable to do anything unless I decided it amplified hidden, dark desires within me. I stretched my back, shifting my hips until I was able to free my cock out from between us; it stood at attention between her legs. Slipping my fingers out of her, I positioned the tip at her entrance and held it there.

"Do you want me?" My voice was dark.

She closed her eyes and panted, waiting. When I didn't give her anything, they fluttered open and her head rolled to the side, her sharp gaze finding mine.

"Do you want me?" I repeated. I needed her to say it; I needed her to submit to me. Ever so slightly, I pressed my cock into her and held it there.

Her eyes narrowed at me, her lips parted; I could feel her breath on my face. I leaned into her, sucking her bottom lip into mine, biting down on it, "Say it." She tried to kiss me but I pulled back; it took all I had to not thrust deep into her, to hold myself at bay. I smirked at the frustration on her lips.

She blinked slowly, breathing fast, her voice barely a whisper, "I want you."

Her words sent a shiver down my back; I eased my cock forward an inch before pulling it out. I let my hands wander to her breasts where I kneaded them, flicking her nipples, "Beg me." I was pushing my luck--I knew it by the death glare in her eyes. I doubt she had ever been denied a thing in her life but now that she was weak, unable to use her abilities she had no control over me and perhaps that was why I was tormenting her, trying to convince myself that I was choosing this, that I had a say over my yearning to be with her despite knowing that I couldn't fight Fate.

I held her vicious gaze, eliciting a moan from her when I teased her cunt again before denying it. I pinched her nipples hard, waiting for her to relent.

She whined with need, frustrated before she finally begged, "Please?" Her airy, sultry voice felt almost as good to my ears as her body did to my skin. I thrust all the way into her—her back involuntarily arched, a loud moan escaped from her chest. My arms circled her torso and I held her tight to me, firmly pounding my hips against her ass.

Water splashed up the sides of the tub and onto the floor but it didn't matter. She tried to squirm in my grasp, her lusty hunger needing more—she wanted it harder, faster, she wanted my blood but I was in control and though I harshly thrust my cock inside of her, I didn't increase my pace. When she whimpered and clutched at my skin, I stopped and eased out of her.

I sat her up and turned her body around, bending her knees until she was straddling me. There was no good way to go about it since she didn't have the strength to keep herself up right, so I grabbed her throat with one hand, holding her body perpendicular to mine. My free hand squeezed between us and grabbed my cock, rubbing it against her cunt until I found her opening and pushed into it. I felt her throat vibrate in a moan under my hand; I squeezed my fingers against it, my grip tight, the other grasped her hip to hold her still while I pounded upwards into her.

I watched her breasts bounce with each thrust, her eyes piercing into mine. I felt her cunt start to clench hard against me—so I stopped. Her glare alone would have been enough to kill me, but instead a grin grew on my face. I eased her body down against mine, my hand stroking her back teasingly. When I felt her teeth graze my neck, I roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head away, "No," I reprimanded her, "not until you have my permission."

The shocked, depraved, dark glint in her eyes threatened to make me cum—she wanted me so badly it was almost more than I could bear. A small, evil grin twitched on her lips. I sat up in the water, holding her tight before carefully slipping my feet out of the tub. I tossed a towel down onto the floor and laid her on her back, standing above her with my hands on my hips, lording my dominance. She watched me hungrily, her tongue darted out and traced her lips. I leaned down and much to her surprise, I rolled her onto her stomach. I straddled her thighs, pressing my body down against her back. I slid an arm under her side, between her breasts and wrapped my fingers around her throat before positioning my cock against her plush cheeks, pushing past them and into her wet cunt. I held her down tight, knowing that I wouldn't last long as I fucked her hard. I felt her body trembling beneath me. I struggled with restraint, dangerously close to the precipice of my orgasm; still holding her throat, I brought my other arm up and nestled her face into the crook of my elbow. My breathing was ragged and I panted into her ear, "Bite me."

I felt her luscious lips open up, her fangs scrape my skin before sinking down into the vein; my entire body tensed and twitched against her but I continued pounding my cock deep into her while I exploded and shattered with bliss. My mind swooned and my body was unsteady; I was barely able to roll off of her and to my feet yet somehow I managed to pick her up and stagger to the bed and under the covers. My arms constricted protectively around her and I buried my face into her hair while she drifted off. It didn't matter what she was before, it didn't matter what I was before—from here on out, we belonged together. I was hers and now, she was mine.

...

My schedule changed since she had awakened. I would rise, eat with Jinx and run. On days that Max came, I would draw blood and chat with him—he was curious as to Lily's progress but I kept it to the facts, conveniently leaving out that I was fucking her daily (sometimes twice a day) and supplementing her feedings with my own blood. After she ate, I had dinner and lifted weights. Then, I would bathe with her. I kept her interest peaked; some nights I would fuck her hard and rough on the floor or bent over the tub, others I would make sweet, gentle love to her on the bed. As she grew stronger and was able to stay conscious longer, I carried her upstairs with me. I could tell that she enjoyed watching me run, though personally it was a bit nerve wracking having her eyes appraise my every movement and I almost biffed it twice on the treadmill. She still hadn't spoke much, or at all in fact—the only time she said anything was when I made her beg for it.

That afternoon when I finally woke up, I found her watching me. She had a tell—a wicked, depraved smirk on her lips. Each time I saw that, I knew what she wanted. So, before I could even eat a meal, I relented and gave it to her. It was hard and fast but that didn't lessen the enjoyment for either of us.

Jinx was impatiently meowing at me by the time I started making lunch, so I offered him a can of tuna to make amends. With working out daily and losing blood constantly, I was eating twice as much protein as usual. Max, despite not eating it himself, got me a hearty assortment of groceries every couple of days. After I ate, a quick check confirmed that I had worn Lily out earlier so I ran without an audience. It felt good to move around—despite being a book worm, I had never spent this much time indoors in my life. After I moved to Cali, I was at the beach several times a week.

I finished my run, my lungs burning as I gulped down water in the kitchen. My ears perked up when I thought I heard something—glancing at the clock, I knew it was still a few hours before sunset and though Max was due to arrive tonight, it was too early. I crept through the house, leaning against the window sill to peer out upon the front yard without shifting the curtains. I was shocked to see Alpha John Maikoh and Thomas walking up the gravel drive, a few other men behind them. From the tree line I spotted a man—I had never seen him before but after he stopped the two wolves, I figured him to be one of Evan's rogues. They exchanged a few words; it appeared that the rogue told them to leave. Then, I watched in horror as John drew a gun and shot the man in the head. His lifeless body fell back into the gravel. His men quickly gathered the corpse and carried it off into the woods.

I panicked—whatever they were here for could not end well. I ran into the living room, weighing my options; they were few and not great. I grabbed a shirt and threw it on, but after catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror I realized that I looked like a junkie—my arms were covered in healing bite marks—so I hastily pulled on a fleece to go with my sweatpants. I found Jinx asleep on the couch and grabbed him.