First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned as she looked at herself in the mirror... her hair was still a damp mess as she wore the cutesy clothes. She rolled her eyes as she glanced around the room looking for a brush. She didn't see one...

"Damn it..." She muttered under her breath. Her eyes scanned the various drawers around the room, she probably had it hidden away. Piper seemed the orderly sort, everything had to be neat and tidy at all times. Elena wasn't going to just find a brush lying about and she wasn't going to go searching through her drawers for one. She might not find one and who knew what private stuff was in here. No... she shook her head... she wasn't going to pry.

So Elena turned back to the mirror and did her best to finger comb her hair into a more tame form. It wasn't perfect but it would just have to do...

"Anybody there?" Elena froze as she was trying to get the last tangles out of her hair. That was Piper's voice. Maybe she had gotten impatient. Elena's eyes returned to the mirror.

"Yeah sorry, I'm coming." However she suddenly heard the thuds of footsteps as Piper quickly stepped up to the door to her own room. Her smiling face came to a stop at the door.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long." Her voice answered. Elena still loved to hear her voice... it made her heart beat just a little bit faster. What was wrong with her? Whatever it was... she liked it.

"Yeah sorry..." Elena repeated. "My friend was messaging me, I was just texting him back." Elena missed Piper's smile strain and eyes darken for just a second.

"Your friend from the cinema?" Her voice sounded less musical and more flat. Elena's eyes darted back to the blonde at the doorway. Her fingers dropped from her hair.

"Yeah...why?" Elena wasn't quite sure what was going on. But the aura in the room had suddenly shifted. Piper's smile dropped completely.

"Are you sure he's 'just' a friend?" Elena bit her own lip as a nervous energy simmered inside. What was happening? Is Piper jealous? Why?

"... yeah... just a friend." Elena gulped. She felt like she was being questioned. She felt on edge and unsure. She wasn't sure quite what to say right now. She felt like she had done something wrong... but... she hadn't.

Piper suddenly brought herself into the room fully and stood before Elena. She was still dressed in the same clothes that she went out in, but her makeup had now been wiped off. Elena found herself thinking that she was even more beautiful like this, her natural features akin to a goddess... she now looked to be the same age as her. Or near enough. Piper's eyes examined Elena's, as if accusing her of something...

Elena only smiled anxiously. Unsure what to do at all.

Without warning Piper's shoulders relaxed, her harsh gaze dropped as she sighed out.

"Ok... I believe you. Sorry... I've had girls say they were gay before and they were actually straight, they were just using me as some sort of experiment. I just worried that was happening again... what with the looks that friend of yours gave me..." Wait a minute. What was this?

"Come again?" Elena butted into Piper's explanation. That only made Piper clamp her mouth shut and stare at Elena in surprise before melting into confusion. So Elena continued. "What looks?" She clarified.

"That friend of yours, you didn't see him glaring at me in the line at tickets... or again when we left the screen?" Elena felt confusion bloom within her... what did that mean?

"Eh?" Was all she managed to splutter out at the moment, not quite able to process this. Piper huffed at her reaction.

"I guess you haven't noticed..." How could Elena have noticed anything? Was Roger protective of her? Or... the brunette's eyes lost their focus and she glanced away, feeling uncomfortable. Did Roger like her? She guessed it did make sense by his behaviour tonight... but it certainly made her feel uncomfortable. She told him she was gay. Did he not believe her? Then again... she had just been with a man so she guessed maybe he didn't. This time Elena huffed to herself.

"Oh dear..." Elena grimaced at that thought. Great, she would have to sort that out. She wasn't having this... already she was mentally mapping out a future conversation with him.

However just as that conversation in her head started, real life decided to interrupt.

A hand clasped around her own. The warm skin soft against her own. Elena's mind was back in the here and now as she looked down. Piper's hand was in her own. Elena automatically gripped the other woman back, the feel of Piper's hand in her own was unbelievable. Was this actually happening? Why? The brunette pulled her gaze up to the blonde. Yet the blonde appeared to be looking at their interlocked hands with as just as much interest as she herself had a second ago. Elena felt heat spread from their touch, all the memories of their interaction today played on her mind, even now, even when Piper grew concerned over Roger. Elena would probably have reacted a similar way if she was honest with herself. If one of Piper's friends had been glaring at her, she would be questioning things too.

Without looking up Piper once again began to speak.

"I don't want anyone else to have you..." She paused and brought her face up to Elena. "...because I want you. There's just something... about you... " Elena was sure her face must look a state now, her jaw dropped in answer to that statement. She wasn't used to this reaction... from another woman no less. What was happening? Her heart fluttered in her chest, threatening to burst. She felt her breathing rate rise to match. The icy temperature in the room just shot up through the roof, the warmth that exuded from the pair of them changed the dynamic immediately. Elena felt her mouth dry out as she struggled to comprehend the shift.

"I-" Before Elena could string a sentence together Piper once again locked lips with her. She was forceful and knew what she wanted. Yet that only made Elena weak in the knees. There was no lipstick this time, no perfume to fill her nose. Everything was pure Piper. Her skin, her scent... her saliva. Piper pressed into the kiss, her lips roved over Elena's own. Elena responded in kind. She wanted her. Just like in the car, just like in the cinema. She wanted Piper. She wanted her now. Little pulses of pleasure erupted inside of her, her body seemed to react on instinct as her mind tried to play catch up. Her body confirmed what her heart knew all along... she was not straight... she was a lesbian.

She didn't want hard, sharp, heavy male bodies... she wanted soft, warm and light female forms. She had already figured this out and had come to terms with it... yet this affirmation that washed over her was as clear as day. She felt... cleaner. Like she had finally brushed off the last layers of her past life, her old confusion and uncertainty. Elena smiled into the lips of her partner. There was no one else she wanted to share this right now then her.

Their hands gripped harder as Piper pushed her body into Elena's. An arm encircled around her back and gripped the back of her top. Elena felt a mass of excitement and happiness build inside her, as Piper pressed herself against Elena she felt something weird. Something she had never felt before. Her mind took a second to process it even as once again her body and heart soared to feel it. Another pair of breasts against her own... under a jacket and a bra... but she would never miss that. Only reinforcing the fact that this was a woman who was kissing her. A spike of lust surged through her now, travelling through her entire body, making her heat up, making their kiss more forceful and needy, that spike settled back in her own loins. She wanted Piper.

Should she let this happen? Should this be happening? Those words cut through her thoughts, yet her body wasn't listening anymore. Not after being interrupted today and being given a second chance, whatever mindset she had been in today, that threatened to overtake her thoughts twice more... that mindset settled over her once more.

Her body responded and moaned into the lips that was on her own. She didn't want Piper to go anywhere.

She wanted to move her own arm but found it was trapped under the arm of Piper. The brunette wasn't going anywhere.

Without warning the blonde began to push hard against her body, forcing Elena backwards. She wasn't sure what was happening... until she felt Piper's bed against her legs. Elena opened her eyes and pulled away from the blonde just in time to see the predatory grin before her. Piper pushed her prey onto her own bed, Elena could barely register what happened before the blonde climbed on top of her.

"No man is having you ever again..." Piper darkly spoke out as she stared down at Elena. Elena once again felt a rush of excitement and... fear? This was all new to her, this felt like her first time. Her real first time. This wasn't an act or forced, she knew she wanted this. Tomorrow and the rest of her life be damned, what mattered was this right now. Piper was sat right on Elena's crotch, her legs at either side of Elena's hips. Once again Elena's body rejoiced at the difference in body types, she didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable, her body also noticed the lack of bulge which had always made her cringe and look away. She wasn't looking away now, she didn't want to miss a thing.

Piper leaned down until she was close to Elena's face once more, yet she didn't close in as Elena expected. Instead her eyes examined Elena's face, her face was lost in her own desire as she gazed at the brunette underneath her. A hand came up and lovingly graced the side of Elena's face, brushing loose strands of hair away from her eyes.

"Piper..." Elena found herself speaking the blonde's name. That caused Piper's eyes to dart back to Elena's for a brief second, before she drew lower to the brunette's neck. Her lips graced the skin of Elena's softly, eliciting a low moan from her captured partner underneath. Elena could feel Piper's breath on her sensitive flesh, raising goose bumps at the sensation. The blonde's hair cascaded over Elena's face, her hair smelled faintly of shampoo as the brunette's eyes lost focus as she wholly concentrated on what she was feeling right now.

Piper began to slowly kiss her neck, Elena could feel her heart leap into her mouth, her pulse beat like crazy just under the lips of the woman atop her. Suddenly Piper lightly scraped her teeth against that very pulse... sending a shiver through the brunette as spikes of lust, excitement and even a bit of fear flushed her system. Hurtling through her body as if someone had just flicked a switch deep inside of her.

"You're so sensitive..." Piper whispered into her ear, so low Elena wasn't quite sure if she had heard her at all. Elena wanted to crane her neck to look at Piper directly, but as they were she still could not move. However her hand was free this time, on the other side of where Piper was giving her so much attention Elena raised her arm and lay it on the back of Piper. Something else she had never done, she had never wanted to touch her previous partner, she instead curled inward in some tiny meagre semblance of protection. For all the good it did. Her hand rested on the outside of Piper's jacket even as said blonde still carried on teasing and toying with her neck, it wasn't enough, Elena wanted... needed more contact.

Her hand dove down and quickly underneath the layers of clothes that covered Piper's body. Her hand soon touched the soft skin of the blonde that had her trapped underneath. For just a second Piper seemed to freeze in her movements... Elena likewise froze... did she not want that? Yet her fear was unfounded as Piper only seemed to relax more atop her. Elena's hand roved over the soft flesh of Piper, she felt so warm and nice. She didn't have anything to compare this feeling to, even this small action felt more intimate then anything she had actually done to someone else. It wasn't something being done to her, whether she liked it or not, it was her doing something to someone else. It was Elena touching Piper.

Elena's hand moved higher along Piper's body, feeling all across the soft and smooth surface of her back. Wishing to memorise every part of her, until she came to a stop at the strap of Piper's bra. She had expected to feel the item of clothing in her ministrations yet once again she felt her mind reel slightly that this was a woman on top of her and no man. That only added to the lust that flooded her form trapped under her host.

Suddenly Piper moved away from Elena's neck and brought her face up above the brunette's own. Her eyes were so soft and slightly unfocused, her mouth was parted as her face was flush in her own excitement and lust. Elena gazed into her eyes, once again those eyes were the currents of the ocean, a welcome and warm sight that she could get lost in. Piper gave her a small gentle smile, it wasn't just lust in her eyes, it was happiness. She moved in towards Elena again, their lips met tenderly. Softly, yet with passion. It was not a forced kiss of one pushing their feelings on the other. It was mutual. They both knew they wanted the same thing.

Elena felt herself grow in confidence, more sure of herself then she had ever been before. Her hand traced over the strap that held the bra tied together, she was a girl herself... she knew exactly how these things worked even with one hand. With a flick of her fingers the bra was quickly undone.

Elena cracked her eyelids opened and peeked a glance at her partner's reaction, yet Piper didn't even seem to flinch. Like she expected it... or wanted it.

Once again that rush of heat and lust passed over her, enveloping her form and settling on her loins, only serving to push her onwards, there was no stopping this now. There would be no interruptions this time.

Elena felt a burst of happiness as she felt over the part of Piper's flesh that was no longer guarded or hidden away by the bra, the straps now fell away inside Piper's clothes.

The brunette felt Piper shift atop her, without moving away from her lips, as if settling her weight on her other arm. Elena idly wondered what was going on, yet didn't question anything. However soon enough the reason hit her like a ton of bricks. Piper's hand quickly snaked into her clothes, this time inside her thin pyjama top. Her fingers and palm ran over her stomach and ribs slowly, raising goose bumps once more as she travelled. As if enjoying the twitches and small spasms she was causing for her partner.

Sure enough Piper reached where she wished to go, the blonde's hand arrived at a very... female part of the brunette's form. Elena felt a stab of fear and unease scratch at the back of her mind, a sudden memory of trying to hide herself from her old partner... but that fear was quickly washed away. The soft hands that are touching her now are nothing like back then. She allowed herself to relax as she felt Piper's warm fingers travel over her breast. Exploring the skin of her chest, cupping the mound and squeezing the pliable flesh in her lithe fingers.

Elena had to pull away from Piper's lips as she moaned out slightly, so quiet she wasn't sure if it was just a sigh instead. Piper didn't seem to mind her stopping as she licked her own lips and instead rested her forehead against Elena. She was too busy working away at enjoying Elena.

Piper's hand still worked at her chest as pops of excitement and lust exploded inside her. She wanted more. Elena's hand dropped down and around the blonde that was atop her, she wanted to feel her too. It was a bit awkward with all the material in the way but Elena managed it and wormed her hand deeper inside her clothes, under all of the layers including the loose bra that hung uselessly.

Elena's own hand cupped the hanging breast of Piper. The warm flesh in her hand felt amazing, she didn't want this feeling to end. She just felt so... happy. Not just lust or excitement... but pure happiness. Her hand gripped tenderly as she likewise played with the flesh. Still keenly aware of what Piper was doing, said blonde was now no longer just on her skin but had travelled further and now played with her nipple. The small bud that had always just felt numb to her lit up with feeling now, she could feel Piper's fingers as she toyed with her. She felt Piper's breathing increase before she heard it, her chest rising and falling that little bit faster now.

Elena followed Piper's lead and traced her own fingers gently along Piper's nipple. Being ever so soft on the blonde, not knowing what would be too much or not so she didn't try anything too much yet. However that didn't seem to bother Piper, that only pushed her to toy with Elena harder and faster. Her hand movement becoming harsher as she seemed to be becoming lost in the moment. But Elena only seemed to be enjoying the movement more. In fact Elena was sure that Piper was liking the attention just as much as she was, the nipple in-between her fingers began to grow hard as she played.

Suddenly the movement on her chest stopped and the hand was pulled away, Elena didn't know what was happening as she froze in place and stared right at the woman above her who held all her attention. Piper pulled away from her, Elena's hand dropped out of Piper's clothes and away from her warm comforting breast. Yet her face was still one of lust and happiness, staring down at Elena.

Piper began to tug off her clothes and throw them to the floor, somewhere in the back of her mind Elena thought about how odd this was for Piper to simply throw her clothes on the floor. Before knocking such a stupid thought out of her mind. There was something else far more important going on.

Elena's eyes snatched back to Piper's face just in time to see her pull her top over her head and drop it to the floor, only her lose bra adorning her form. Soon enough that too was dropped and thrown away. Elena's eyes widened. Before her was a half naked Piper. Elena's jaw dropped as she stared at the gorgeous woman who was currently straddling her hips. She was perfect, an hourglass figure in all the right ways.

No wonder she had made so much money in her past life, her flat stomach moved into full perky tits that were currently hanging down without the support of a bra. Elena had no words to describe what was before her. How could someone like her be attracted to Elena?

She was suddenly glad the light had been left on, so she could worship this form that had her trapped underneath.

"You are making me a little self conscious..." Piper spoke quietly and laughed nervously. Piper was self conscious? How could she be? Was she just staring that intently? Elena now looked up at Piper's face, to see a small blush developing on her cheeks.

"You are beautiful." The words tumbled from Elena's lips before she could stop them.

At that Piper's eyebrows shot up in surprise at that admission, Elena couldn't quite believe she had said it either. But it was true.

Elena pushed herself up to her elbows, she wanted to do more, she was far from done. She felt lost in the currents of her own mind, she didn't want to stop or slow down. She wanted Piper back in her arms and to kiss her... to feel her... to have more of her.

Piper grinned at Elena when she moved however, recovering from that little admission Piper was now back in control once more, she pushed the brunette harshly back toward the bed. Before gripping and twisting a handful of Elena's pyjama top.

"This is mine... and I want it off..." Piper's tone was harsh and sharp, ordering Elena to submit to her, to relieve herself of Piper's cloth. Elena felt her body comply, she wanted to submit to her. She wanted this. She would obey her every command. For tonight, Elena belonged to Piper. The blonde yanked at the material, Elena had to quickly raise her arms to allow the cloth to be free of her. She watched as the top was tossed to the side with the rest of the clothes on the floor. Before quickly realising she was now just as naked as her captor was.