First Encounter

Story Info
First Encounter. Turned out perfect.
1.8k words
4.42
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I could feel the moisture building between my legs. I was so tempted to reach down and touch myself. I held off, I wanted to save it all for you. It was a warm day, and was so glad that I had decided to wear a cool summer dress without anything on underneath. I could feel my car's airconditioner blowing cool air on my legs, I would like to say that is what was making my nipples extremely hard, but I would only be fooling myself.

I was filled with so much excitement and a little nervousness about finally getting to hold you in my arms. Your flight wasn't due for another 40 minutes, but I wanted to be there early, just to calm myself. I wondered if all the people at the airport would be able to see the look of excitement and passion on my face.

I had it all arranged, the hotel room - where I had already checked into so I could have everything set up. The candles, the toys, the bubble bath, the surprises that I had in store for you.

We were in for a perfect night. I had made dinner reservations at one of the nicer restaurants in town - right on the water, as I remembered it being one of your fantasies. We had decided that we would hold off on intercourse until after we had dinner and went out on the town for awhile. We wanted to spend some time just visiting, getting to know each other and of course - flirting!!!

As I stood there waiting for your flight to come in, I didn't know if I would be able to hold off, I knew that my first reaction would be to take you right then and there, not caring how many people were watching. But we had to stick to our rules, and I knew that it would make for an even more interesting evening if we could adhere to the game plan.

My breath quickened as they announced that your flight had arrived. I could feel my heart beating faster, heaving deep in my chest as the passengers starting filing through the gate.

All of a sudden, there you were. Just as wonderful as you were online and in my mind. Our eyes locked, and I knew right then and there that our hearts were beating as one. The time had finally arrived, we were finally able to physically and not just mentally hold one another.............

Part 2

We went to drop off your luggage. I had gotten a hotel that was close to the beach, and near downtown where all the action was.

As soon as we got into the hotel room, we shut the door and we embraced one another with such an intensity that was shocking. As I tasted your tongue inside my mouth, I could feel that I was getting wetter and wetter. I could feel your hardness against me.

We pulled apart and you took my hand. We left the hotel, for awhile. We wanted to continue our adventures downtown. First we went and had a wonderful dinner at a nice little upscale romantic restaurant. All through dinner we talked and flirted. I felt electricity pulse through my body everytime that you looked at me and whenever your hand touched mine.

After dinner, we went to a very hot and busy nightclub. We took a table in a darkened corner. As bad as we wanted to be back at the room, we both felt it important to extend this teasing as long as we could. To me, flirting has always been another form of foreplay. Plus, we knew that the longer we prolonged it and the more that we teased and flirted, the hotter it would be when we finally came together as one.

The club was hopping, the music loud and it was packed. We had been lucky enough to find a place to sit. We sat and held hands over the table. We people watched, and had a few drinks.

I slipped off my shoe and ran my bare foot up your leg under the table. It was hot being able to tease you this way. Sure, at dinner we had sat with our legs intertwined under the table, but it was all very innocent, and just because we wanted to have physical contact.

This was different, sure, the physical need was still there, but this was much more intense and sexual. I brought my foot higher and higher, all of a sudden I was massaging the bulge in your pants with my foot. It felt absolutely hard and so inviting. I kept rubbing it harder and faster, you had the look of lust in your eye. I could see you starting to squirm, so I stopped. Neither of us wanted to, but we also knew that we needed to "cool" down.

As we were brought down to reality, we noticed that we had an audience, a man was sitting at the next table over watching us, we could see him stroking himself under the table. This turned us on even more.

A slow song came on over the speakers, so we got up and made our way to the dance floor. We came together, eyes locked and you took me in your arms. We were oblivious to anyone else there, it was like we were the only two people on the earth at that point.

I rubbed myself against you, and could feel your hardness against me. You hands reached down and cupped my ass, I was wondering if you could feel my wetness against the fabric of your pants. When the song ended, you took my hand and led me to the door, "let's get out of here", I heard you say. My heart was beating so hard.

We walked towards the hotel hand in hand. We could hear the waves splashing against the shore, the moon was out and appeared to be pretty close to full. We slipped off our shoes and walked along the beach. It was a perfect night.

We stopped and you took me in your arms. We kissed and I knew that we would not be able to hold off any longer. We slowly started undressing each other, and magically our clothes just seemed to melt off.

We laid down on the sand, you on your back. I nibbled on your neck and earlobes. Down I went lower to your nipples, I took each one into my mouth and administered some tongue action and even gently biting them. I kissed and licked you all over, further and further down I went.

I needed to feel your fullness in my hungry, waiting mouth. I circled the tip of your hardness with my tongue, then I took you deep into my throat. I cupped your heavy balls in one hand and got my finger wet from the saliva on your cock. Slowly I worked my finger into your puckered sphincter. I felt your tightness contract around my finger, finally giving in and relaxing. You moaned loudly as your hips started moving up and down. Faster and harder I sucked. All the way down to the base of your beautiful shaft. My finger was in contact with your male G-spot as I stroked it gently.

I could feel your body tense and then suddenly you flooded my mouth and throat with your delicious hot seed. I sucked and licked every last drop of you. I came up to kiss you deeply - allowing you to taste yourself on my tongue. Our tongues danced and swirled performing a mating dance of their own.

Finally, we stood up, straightened ourselves and made a mad dash for the hotel room.................

Part 3

As soon as the door shut behind us, we slowly undressed one another.

We jumped into the shower to wash the sand from our bodies. The water was cool against our skin, we needed some cooling down from not only our passion, but also from the sultry summer air. We embraced and naturally our lips found their way to one another. I grabbed the soap and started washing you head-to-toe. I rubbed my warm wet body all against your soapy, slippery physique.

We continued to lather one another - our hands roaming freely, exploring one another's bodies. You were so gentle and sensual as you slipped one of your fingers into my tightness. Slowly you entered another one. My skin stretched around your fingers as they moved back and forth. I moaned and leaned against you for stability as I felt weak in the knees. Faster and deeper you worked your fingers in and out. I let out a cry as my first orgasm of the night washed over me.

We slowly and sensually dried one another off with the soft white fluffy towels then walked hand-in-hand to the beautiful king sized bed.

You laid me down and started kissing all over my very eager curves. The way that you nibbled on my nipples made me squirm in delight.

I asked you to lay down as I once again took your hardness into my mouth while swinging my leg around and lowering my very wet pussy onto your face. You let out a loud moan and could certainly tell by my matched moans that I too was really enjoying this position.

I loved your taste, the feel of your hard cock in my throat. I loved the way that your tongue felt inside of my drenched tightness. The way that you sucked on my clit made me squirm in delight. It was very evident that we were both on cloud nine.

I really needed to feel you deep inside of me though. I wanted to put you there and keep you there forever - all safe and warm.

After our "appetizer", we were finally able to pull away from each other. I wanted you - no, I needed you so bad, I could have just swallowed you whole.

We kissed once again, tasting ourselves on each other's tongues. Wow, my pussy juice tasted even better when it was coming off of your sweet lips.

I laid back on the pillows and finally, we were going to join and become one.

You entered me slowly as our eyes locked. It was like we were staring into each other's souls. You thrust in and out of me. It felt so incredible as my hard little nub rubbed against your groin. We climbed higher and higher as we crested the peak. All at once we both started to feel like we were falling - together, we both reached the most intense powerful orgasm at the same time.

I loved the feeling of you shooting spurt after spurt of your warm gooey goodness deep inside of my womb. We both knew that there was no turning back, we realized that we were forever changed as we held one another in the deep afterglow of our passion.