First Family Trip in a While

Story Info
Mom goes first, then it's my turn.
2.1k words
4.43
102.4k
83
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week, my parents finally felt safe enough to venture out on a mini-vacation after a few months in lockdown mode due to that stupid virus. We had been cooped up in the house together since I came home for my spring break from college. As a 19-year-old sophomore, I had finished the school year online while both of my parents worked from home. We all needed a break from the monotony of the house.

Once some hotels opened up again, my parents decided to drive to a mountain area 5 hours from home to do some hiking. We had packed most of our own meals and had planned to stay socially-distant and outdoors for most of the four-day trip. Also, to keep ourselves contained within our family unit, my parents rented only one hotel room with two queen beds for the three of us. That was a little creepy, but it made sense.

The drive was uneventful, and we checked into our hotel after a short hike to get us acclimated to the mountain scenery. We ate sandwiches and chips in our room for dinner. As we ate, my parents shared some beers with me. A couple of cold brews sure tasted great with dinner. As we sat around and talked after dinner, we each had a couple more. We were all getting a little tipsy, and our conversation took off in many different free-flowing directions. I sure hope I didn't share too much.

Finally, we decided we should call it a night. I took a quick shower and put on some clean shorts and a t-shirt for bed. As I opened the bathroom door and walked back into the room, I was shocked to see my parents making out like teenagers on their bed. My mom's hand was rubbing my dad's crotch as they kissed. My mom also had her shirt off, and one of her breasts was visible outside of her bra. My dad's hand was cupping her exposed breast as his fingers pinched her nipple. I could hear my mom softly moaning in delight as they kissed.

They obviously had not heard me re-enter the room, so I cleared my throat as I walked across the room towards the desk by my bed. I kept my back turned to them, but I heard them giggle and frantically try to cover up their playfulness. My mom grabbed her shirt and scurried to the bathroom.

As I turned around to look at my dad, he said, "Sorry, honey. We, um-"

"I get it, dad," I replied. "No need to apologize. I can give you some space if you need it. I'll go down to the lobby for a while." The whole time I was staring at the tent still forming in his shorts. He tried to adjust his cock so the bulge would go away, but it didn't work. He blushed and slid under the covers as I flashed him a big smile.

He finally broke the awkward silence by saying, "No, no - don't do that. I am sure your mom is plenty embarrassed. I am, too. We're done for now, I can assure you. Must've been the beers that made us so careless. Sorry again."

"No worries, dad," I replied. I bent down, gave him a kiss on the forehead, and said goodnight.

I crawled into my bed and turned out the reading lamp beside it. When my mom finally came out of the bathroom, she turned off the rest of the lights in the room and got back into bed with my dad.

I was so horny that I had trouble falling asleep. I tried my best to be discrete as I rubbed my hands slowly around my body. I am the same height as my mom at 5'9" - a little on the tall side. (Dad is just over 6 feet tall himself.) I've managed to avoid the typical weight gain that plagues most girls at college by working out regularly. My breasts are average in size, but I inherited my mom's oversized nipples and areolas. From what I had just witnessed, hers are ultra-sensitive like mine, too. My long legs and curvy ass are my best features, and I like to show them off in tight shorts, mini-skirts, and leggings.

As I laid there unable to sleep, my hands roamed under my shirt and shorts to my private areas. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so I had free access to arouse my nipples and my moistening pussy. A few times I had to stifle moans in the comforter so my parents didn't hear me. I kept sneaking glances at my parents in the dark, hoping they had no idea what I was doing.

After a little while, I finally lay still and started to drift off to sleep. Before I could give in completely, I heard some rustling from my parents' bed. I could tell they were kissing and cuddling again, and I heard mom's soft moans start anew. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough so that I could see my dad reach under the covers and pull down his shorts. In no time, he deposited his shorts and boxers on the floor between the beds. I saw movement under the covers by his crotch, and I knew that mom was stroking his cock as her tongue danced in his mouth.

Dad rolled on his back, and my mom carefully rolled on top of him. They were still covered by the sheets and comforter, trying not to make enough noise to "wake" me. I was squinting so it looked like I was asleep, but I was watching every move. I could tell when mom moved up on all four's that she was inserting dad's cock into her pussy. He was rubbing her breasts under her shirt.

They started a slow rhythm to work my dad's cock completely inside of her, and then mom rocked her body ever-so-slowly back and forth along his shaft. They soon picked up their pace, giving in to the passion of the moment. I rubbed my clit while I watched this sexy scene play out.

Dad soon announced he was cumming, and mom stifled a squeal as he shot his load inside of her. Mom laid down on top of him, whispering, "That was so hot! Thank you, babe."

They laid there together for about 10 agonizing minutes. I needed to bring myself to climax, but I did not want them to know I was awake. Mom finally told dad that she was going to take a shower to clean off and cool down. I watched as she grabbed some clothes from her bag and scampered off to the bathroom, still naked from the waist down. Dad was still covered by the sheets, but I knew he was in the same stage of undress because his shorts and boxers were still on the floor.

What I did next surprised the hell out of me. Maybe it was the beers that emboldened me. I still had not climaxed, so I was extremely horny and very wet. I threw caution to the wind, got out of bed, and walked over to my dad. His eyes went wide when he saw that I was awake and out of bed. He started to speak, but I put my finger on his lips and softly said "Ssshhh... not a word."

I bent down and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Then another, in which he returned the kiss. And then another soft, gentle, shared kiss. As my hand made its way down his belly to his pubic hair, my tongue slowly pressed between his lips. His tongue met mine and we started to French kiss. As my fingers traced his cock and balls, I could feel him getting hard again. Our kiss grew more passionate as he reached his full erection in my hand.

Eventually I broke the kiss and swiveled around so my mouth was near his cock. I was still standing by the bed as he lay on his back. His cock was not the longest I had seen, but thick and slightly curved. As my mouth moved closer, I could see and smell both of my parents' juices. My lips touched the tip of his huge plum-shaped head as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I slowly took more of his cock into my mouth, tasting both of them at once. I moved my head and my hand up and down in unison, working as much of his cock as I could into my mouth.

I soon felt a hand rub along the inside of my thigh from my knee up under my athletic shorts. My dad's fingers quickly found my throbbing, soaked pussy. He gently traced along my swollen labia, then slid a finger easily inside of me. I paused my oral assault on his cock to look him in the eye and say, "Mmm... that feels incredible." As I stood there enjoying his finger-fuck, he just smiled. Then he inserted two fingers and continued.

I returned my mouth to his hard cock and resumed my dad's blow job. Each time my mouth slid down his cock, he would raise his hips a little to increase the thrust and depth. He was fucking my mouth now. His fingers eventually found my clit, and my moaning told him to keep rubbing there. We both picked up our pace. Soon I was awash in the most pleasurable orgasm of my young life.

My juices gushed out over my dad's hand as I lifted my mouth off his cock. My body shook and my legs quivered. My dad then made a little show of licking every one of his fingers clean. He reached back between my legs and sent more tingles through my body by touching my most sensitive places again. This time, I provided the show by grabbing his wrist and seductively licking my juices off each of his fingers.

My dad stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his cock against my leg as we shared our most passionate kiss yet. He was still semi-hard and rising to attention again. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, and he lifted his arms so I could pull his shirt up and off, barely breaking our kiss. He returned the favor, pulling my shirt over my head. He then slid my shorts down my legs and I stepped out of them.

Now when we embraced, our naked bodies melted into each other. His chest hair tickled my sensitive nipples, causing them to poke into him. Our kiss got steamier as our hands roamed along each other's bodies. He spent a lot of time kneading my breasts and tweaking my oversized nipples, while I enjoyed squeezing his ass and grinding my pussy along his thick cock. Our tongues never left each other's mouth.

Suddenly, in one motion he turned me around and pushed me forward so my forearms rested on my bed. He guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I was so wet that he had no trouble sliding his thick, hard cock into me from behind. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting back and forth. His hairy balls slapped my legs each time he buried himself all the way inside. I stifled my moans and my cries of "Oh, yesss!" as best I could into my pillow.

He ravaged me with a raw sexuality that I had never experienced before. He pinched my stiff nipples with one hand while his other hand found my clit. He fucked me hard, sending me over the edge as he stimulated me in multiple places at once. I came again, my whole body shaking in orgasm right before he shot his load deep inside of me. Thankfully, I am on the pill, because the sensation of his warm cum spraying into me was the perfect way to end this hot sexual tryst.

As his cock shrank, he slowly slid it out of me. I could feel both his juices and mine running down my legs. I stayed bent over the bed, barely able to move. He patted my ass and rubbed my pussy one more time. He handed me my clothes before he put his back on. Then he laid back down on his bed and covered up. He leaned over and said, "Wow. You are just as hot and wild as your mother. Our little secret, right?"

As I got dressed slowly in front of him, drinking in his lustful stares, I replied. "Of course, as long as we get to do this again."

He smiled, said, "I promise we will," and we shared one final sensual kiss. As the bathroom door swung open, I dove into my bed and covered up. My dad and I both acted like we were asleep when mom walked out of the bathroom. As far as we know, she never expected a thing. I couldn't wait to see what the next day would bring. This already was our best vacation ever.