First Fuck Buddy

Story Info
Young Twinks Fucking.
1.2k words
3.5
25.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudwa
hudwa
7 Followers

We were seniors in high school, just turned 18. He got selected in a Boy Scout Exchange program for a weeks visit to the UK. Known to be a sex player, I was attracted to his dark complexion and angular features. Looking for an opening, I went to see him and we hung out around his house. On my next visit, his dad invited me in saying that Wajid will be home soon. The dad was a big muscular man. We stayed in the house and talked about his visit abroad. He said what got him selected was his speaking clear English and a knowledge of First Aid, I asked him to take my pulse, he showed me by holding my wrist, and I tried to take his pulse too.

Our hands lingered over the touch and later, lying on the carpet, as he was showing me his stamp album, he put his leg over me as I snuggled into him. He climbed on my back and his erect cock settled in my crack. He locked the door, and stood over me taking his erect dick out of his fly. It was a little smaller than mine. I,too, stood up, pulled my cock out and we rubbed with each other. He kissed me on the lips and put his tongue in my mouth. Pulling down my shalwar he eased me face down on the carpet straightening my shoulders, he straddled my thighs and opened my ass cheeks with his thumb and forefinger. He put spit on his cock with his other hand and putting it in my crack he laid himself down fully on me and tried to push it straight in. (That was his usual technique in future fucking but it didn't work, He kept ramming it in and his cock kept slipping sideways till he came outside). There was a knock and we got up in a hurry. His sister appeared with soda bottles for us and that was that.

He came by my house later that day, and we pulled each others cocks in the back lane. We agreed to meet over to his house the next day after school as his father will be out on a tour. This time he made me take off my pants but only took out his cock. I insisted and he finally pulled off his pants showing skinny, hairy legs. We sucked each others cocks and I liked the feel, so did he. Later, he always would take my cock in his mouth but didn't insist that I do the same. He let me put my lund(cock) in his gand.(asshole) We repeated these actions every last time.

We were able to use our home on his next visit over and I told him to be gentle or no go. He put a lot of spit on his lulla and rubbed it on the asshole and pushed it in up to the head. He lay on top and pushed it another inch prepared to lunge forward but came right away. As he was so uncouth, I avoided him but he kept coming over, except there wasn't any space where we could fuck.

After several months I went to his house on Eid day. His family was out so invited me in He was wearing a watered silk shirt and rayon shalwar. He looked chubby with a bubble bottom, and he exuded an animal smell. Taking off his shalwar his thick thighs body were hot and vibrant. For once he was desirable! I dropped my shalwar, and we had a long rubbing and sucking session. I put my cock in his ass cheeks and he wiggled it to his asshole. Then he turned me towards a wall and put his wet, hot and hard lulla in the crack; and rubbed it vigorously and we both came together.

"Your body on the outside today is more exciting than with the cock inside your ass!" Right then we heard voices as his family had returned early. He shooed me off through the back door. The same night he took me to his neighbors garage. While he sucked my lulla, I just licked his plump warm thighs. He asked me nice to bend over, doggy style. Pushing his lulla in slowly. He then climbed on my back, squeezing my buttocks with his knees, like a cowboy riding a bronco, I just loved the touch of his smooth chubby thighs on my ass. He fucked me for several minutes and came a spurt inside. He normally had an angular physique and this was the only time that he was plump and chubby.

Throughout high school and later on in community college we fucked whenever I wanted it and we could find space. With time he became more aggressive and selfish. Always wanting to ram his lulla in with forceful lunges, squeeze the neck, shove his knee in the crotch, etc. He had a good partnership with two his neighbors who were cousins: Saleem and Naeem. Saleem, he told me had a big lulla but a tight ass that would not let his cock in, Naeem had a small cock but his ass was easy to enter in and then it would squeeze the dick and that was heaven.

On my last visit to his house, his father asked me in, "Wajid's gone to to the shops, should be back soon." He asked about my admission to college and cursed his son for not making the grade. He took a book from the bookcase and sitting next to me,

"You may find it useful in English composition" he said, " One can succeed in any subject if one can write well" He sidled next me, suddenly I was aware of his heavy breathing, and tried to move away. But he restrained me, putting his hand behind my back, squeezed my buttocks. With his other hand he turned my face towards him.

"Just let me touch you on the outside" he said hoarsely while holding me in his steel grip." I wont hurt you" Pulling down my shorts he took out his large lund (large cock) and picking me up set my asshole on it. Freeing one hand he put his spit on it and on my asshole; positioned it again and pushed my shoulders down, but it didn't go in. His cock was just too big. He had me bend over the sofa arm and putting a lot of spit moved the cock up and down my crack. I. helped him by moving the asshole and setting it on his cock head. He sensed my response. Locking the doors, he took off his pants and laying me on all fours on the carpet he put fresh spit on the asshole and started rocking his lund around it. He rode me squeezing my buttocks with his thighs. The ass opened up and his cock slid in smoothly. He started fucking me rhythmically and soon came in spurts. Handing me a towel, he hugged me and said I should contact him for any and all things that I may need. The memorable thing was the touch of his big horse like thighs and crotch that had held me like a vise and his hot lund that despite its size fucked me without pain and actually gave pleasure

hudwa
hudwa
7 Followers