First Gangbang

Story Info
My lady takes first bareback gangbang.
2.9k words
3.77
27.2k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have gone to what I told you was a private dining club and bar in the centre of Manchester. We have had a nice meal and a few glasses of wine and neither of us feels like driving, so I tell you that the club has some bedrooms and I will see if we can book one for the night.

I come back and tell you that the room is booked, and that the club has toiletry packs including brand new toothbrushes so I have asked them to put two in the room for us.

You are wearing a lovely dress, and as I have requested you are not wearing a bra. I hope you are wearing the comfortable white full backed knickers I asked you to, and that they have been on your body all day.

We walk together into our bedroom. I turn you round so that your back is to me, and unzip your dress so that the top half drops to your waist. I am kissing the back of your neck and your shoulders, and my hands are rubbing your nipples. When I feel them harden I turn you round so that I can dip my head down and carefully take each of them into my mouth, licking and sucking and nibbling them. I lift my head away for a moment and we kiss passionately with our tongues.

I then remove your dress completely, and hang it up in the wardrobe, and then I pick you up and lay you down with your bottom on the edge of the bed. I kneel between your legs and put my hands on the waistband of your knickers, and gently start to pull them down. You raise your bottom to help me, and I slide them down your legs and over your feet and off. I bring them to my nose so I can smell your wonderful aroma. I then spread your legs as wide as I can, and fold your knees back to your breasts.

I then bend my head forward, and gently start to lick up and down the outside of your labia, then I gently part your lips so I can access your vagina and clit. I start by licking up and down again, then gently put my tongue inside your vagina. It tastes divine, and the smell is so incredibly arousing for me and I am as hard as a rock. I take my tongue out of you and replace it with my index finger. I start licking your clit, and push my finger into you as far as I can.

I curve my finger upwards and find that wonderful, soft patch of ribbed skin - your G-spot. I start to rub it in time with my licks and sucks and nibbles of your clit, and I feel you responding. Your bottom is rising and falling in time with my licks and rubs, and eventually I feel you stiffen and cum.

I then produce some restraints and soft, silk ties, and I tie you with your legs spread as wide as I can get them, and your knees pulled right back to your shoulders. I put a firm pillow under your bottom and lower back to give you some support and make you comfortable.

I then pick the room telephone up and call reception -- when the guy answers, I tell him that we are ready and to send the guys up in pairs. You look really confused, so I tell you that I thought it was time you experienced a gangbang, and so I have organised six guys to fuck you bareback.

For a moment you panic and struggle against the restraints, but then you relax and tell me that as there is nothing you can do to stop this happening you might as well enjoy the experience as best you can.

Two guys come into the room and strip their clothes off - both of them are about 30 years old, and both have nice, long, thick cocks. One of them is a black guy and his cock is quite a bit bigger than the white guy's, maybe 10 inches while the white guy is probably around 7 inches.

The black guy gets on top of you and his cock is rock hard - he pushes slowly in to your pussy until he is completely inside and his balls are right against your bottom. Then he pulls back and starts fucking you hard and fast. As he starts getting closer, he turns to me and asks if it is really OK for him to spunk in you -- I smile and say yes, as I know that is what you want.

I see the black guy thrust in really deep and hold himself still and I know he is shooting his load deep into your pussy - can you feel him cumming baby?

How many spurts does he give you baby? Can you feel each one? Is he cumming right against your cervix baby? I hope you are well protected baby, otherwise he might be impregnating you

When the black guy rises off you, you suck his cock clean of all the juices. I take a warm, wet cloth and wipe the outside of your pussy - just to make it clean for the next guy although I don't touch anything inside as I want all the cum to stay inside you.

The second guy has been watching as the black guy fucked you, and he is as hard as a rock. The black guy leaves the room and I ask him to send the next guys up. I want to make sure that there is as little time as possible when you are not being filled by a hard cock.

He mounts you, and slides all the way in with one smooth thrust. He starts fucking you slowly but deep -- he pulls right out each time and then thrusts back in slowly until he is hilted. As he rises towards his climax I see him put his index finger in his mouth and lick it to act as a lubricant, then he slowly pushes it into your anus and pushes it right in. He tells you that he can feel his cock moving in and out of you with his finger end.

He starts to thrust harder and faster and I know he is close to cumming -- he then spasms and I know he is spunking inside your pussy. He slowly pulls back after he finishes cumming, and moves down over your breasts so you can suck him clean. Once you have done that he gets off the bed and dresses, then leaves the room.

Again I wash the outside of your pussy with a warm, wet flannel, and then I lean forward and kiss you deeply and ask you if you are having a good time. You smile beautifully, and tell me it is wonderful.

The next guys are ready and they are a bit older, white guys maybe late 30's but both in good shape. Their cocks are not as long as the black guys, but one of them is really thick.

The guy with the thinner cock is hard and ready, so he gets on top of you. Before he enters you he turns and asks me if he can fuck your bottom but I say no -- pussy only.

You haven't cum yet though baby, so I ask the guy to kneel upright as he fucks you and I start to rub your clit with my finger - how does that feel, to have your clit fingered while a different guy is fucking you?

The guy is getting close -- all the signs are there and all of a sudden I know he is spunking into your horny, needy pussy.

When he has climbed off you I take the flannel and run it under the hot tap in the ensuite and then gently wash the outside of your pussy. I then take both hands and open your pussy up so I can see your vagina and clit -- you are as wide open as I hoped -- and cum is literally running out of you and on to the sheets below you.

His mate is ready -- naked, and stroking his thick cock as he watched you being fucked. He almost leaps on to you and thrusts straight in - your pussy is dripping with cum and your juices. He fucks you hard, fast and shallow -- you are being pump fucked and you are yelping and gasping and cumming hard as he spunks in you.

He climbs off and I wet the flannel and wipe your pussy down again.

The next two guys are here now so I tell them to get ready for you. Again I ask you to choose - one of them is probably about 50 while the other one is maybe 35. The older guy has a bigger cock - nice and thick, probably 7 inches long and with a big upward curve.

The older guy climbs on to the bed and lines himself up and then pushes all the way in your pussy to the hilt and then he leans forward and kisses you deeply -- the first one to have kissed you.

He starts moving in and out of you quite slowly and gently, but always right to the hilt so he is in as deep as possible. The base of his cock rubs against your clit every time he pushes in - I think he will make you cum. The best thing about an upward curve is it will rub against your Gspot.

I can see his balls tightening baby so I know he is getting close - I tell him to push right in as far as he can as he shoots his spunk so that you get every drop

Then he jerks and holds himself as deep and still as he can - do you feel his shots baby?

I can see it pushing out between your pussy lips baby - he must have given you a huge load.

When he leaves I wipe your pussy down again after wetting the flannel with more hot water.

So here we are, guy number six and the last one. He is rock hard and eager, and he climbs on to the bed and just thrusts in to you and starts to fuck you quickly, deep and hard and the sound of the squelching from your cummy pussy is incredible. You are smiling at me and clearly enjoying yourself as he takes you, and then he speeds up and we both know he is close to spunking.

He pushes deep into your pussy and holds himself still for maybe 30 seconds while he unloads into you, then he gets off you and kneels by your head so you can clean his cock of his cum and your juices with your mouth and tongue.

Once you've cleaned him, he dresses and leaves. I remove the pillow from under your bottom and untie your legs and take your knickers, which have been laying on the floor by the bed, and pull them over your feet and all the way up to your bottom. You raise yourself and I pull them up as tight as possible so all of the combined juices will be collected in the gusset. I then untie your arms, and lie next to you, holding you in my arms and stroking your neck and kissing you gently.

We talk about the evening and you are so happy and you tell me that you had really enjoyed it.

I am so proud of you -- our first gangbang, but we know there will be many more to come.

I put a towel on the bed and lay you on top of it, then I get in beside you and cover us with the duvet.

When we wake in the morning I run a hot, deep bath for you and take a shower myself. I then tell you that there is another surprise waiting for you. I ring down to reception and ask them to send our visitor up to the room.

A few minutes later there is a knock at our door -- I open it and in walks a very attractive lady in a white coverall carrying a portable massage table and a small case with everything else she needs to pamper you. I have booked you a full body massage so you can soothe the exertions of the previous evening. The masseuse sets everything up, and then asks you to undress and lie face down on the table. She then surprises you by stripping naked herself, and then starts to rub oil into the back of your neck. I sit on our bed and watch her work -- she is lithe and sexy, but above all is a great masseuse.

I watch as she works her way down your upper half, and then moves on to your arms and hands. Once those are done she moves to your feet and gently applies more oil to your feet and legs, before massaging them firmly and thoroughly. As she moves up to your thighs I see them part as you open your self for her to do the inner thighs. She is very gentle and careful, although I can see that the back of her hands rub against your labia when she reaches the very top of your thighs.

She moves on to your bottom, and oils it carefully -- I see her part your cheeks and dribble some oil into your crack. She massages your buttocks firmly, and then starts the inside slopes. I watch as she dips her index finger into the bottle of oil, and then gently inserts her finger into your anus until it is fully inserted.

I then see her slide her other hand under your abdomen, and I move to stand at your feet and I can see her stroking your clit and fingering your pussy while her finger goes in and out of your bottom. With no warning you clench your bottom and let out a howl of pleasure as you cum hard.

She slowly removes her finger and pulls her hand out from underneath you, and then asks you to turn over so she can do your front. When you are on your back she covers your upper body with a towel and then starts working on your feet and legs. When she reaches the top of your thighs you spread them wide so she can massage them. To your surprise she dips her head between your thighs and starts to lick your pussy, pushing her tongue inside you and using her lips to stimulate your clit.

She then hooks your feet over her shoulders and pushes up your body so you are almost folded double. Her hands slide up your body and under the towel, and I can see the towel moving up and down as she massages your breasts. The combined sensations of her hands on your breasts and her tongue and lips on your pussy flip you over the edge and I watch as your body spasms and you cum strongly.

She then refreshes the oil on your torso and carries on with the massage until she is finished. Then she dips into her case and pulls out a strap on harness and a 9 inch dildo. She slips the harness on and inserts the dildo before tightening the straps and making sure all is secure. Then she turns you on to your tummy and slides your bottom half off the massage table with your top half still on it, then I see her pull your legs wide apart and slowly push the dildo into your pussy until her thighs are tight up against your bottom. You have taken all 9 inches -- then she puts her right hand under you and moves it so that her fingers are pressing on your clit. She starts a slow, deep movement -- pulling the dildo out of your pussy until it is almost completely out, then slowly pushing back in, all the while as she is using her hand to stimulate your clit as she fucks you.

I move round to the top of the massage table, right by your head and I lean down and kiss you, pushing my tongue into your mouth in time with her thrusts of the dildo and her pressing your clit with her fingers. I move my hands underneath your upper torso and find your breasts -- your nipples are as hard as bullets so I start to pinch them hard. You are shaking with pleasure and I know that you are very close to cumming again. I feel your body starting to tense, so I move my lips down to yours and push my stiffened tongue into your mouth just as I feel you cum, gasping into my mouth.

I let you slowly relax and come down from your peak, and then I put both my arms under you, pick you up and lift you off the massage table and carry you to the bed. I pull the duvet over you and then pay the masseuse and help her pack all her equipment up before letting her out of the room.

Once she is gone I climb in behind you and spoon with my arms round you and my lips nuzzling your neck. I listen to your breathing slow as you drift in to a shallow sleep.