First Gloryhole Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Older man goes back for round two.
3k words
4.69
19.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, I guess it turns out that you can become addicted to sucking cock after only one evening.

That's what was going through my mind all the way home from my first glory hole experience.

I have no idea how many guys I sucked off, all I knew was that my jaw ached and I kept belching up the taste of cum on the drive home.

My emotions went through a roller coaster during the hour and a half from Adult World to home. I was elated that I had given so many men the absolute, unadulterated pleasure to cum in someone's mouth, and immensely guilty that I did all that without my wife. Cheating on her actually (I guess if sucking cock can be considered cheating). I felt disgust in doing something so gay, but also realized that it is just a blowjob, something that every guy wants (and wants to give).

As I drove home I wrestled with myself about whether or not I should do it again to knowing that this was something that I now needed to do to feel complete. Before I had left the bookstore I told Mandy to set it up for me for next Saturday. Now I had to figure out how I was going to get out of the house without my wife becoming suspicious.

All through the week I couldn't get my mind away from sucking cock again, daydreaming about being on my knees in front of the hole. I couldn't concentrate on my job and my boss actually asked me once if I was OK. I just told him that I was going through a few things at home but I was working through it.

On Friday I got a call from Mandy.

"Are you still on for tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah I haven't been able to of think of anything else."

"Good. I'll make sure that you have plenty of work to do."

I asked a good friend of mine to call the house and tell my wife that he was having a card game on Saturday and for her to let me know that he wanted me to come. She didn't know him too well so there was little chance of him spilling the beans accidentally.

With a foolproof excuse in place I left on Saturday evening back out to Adult world. This time the drive wasn't filled with fear and anxiety, but with excitement and anticipation. How many guys did Mandy have set up? Was I going to be able to handle everyone? Was I going to enjoy it as much as I did the first time? I couldn't wait to get there and get started.

When I pulled into the parking lot, there were only a few cars there. My heart sank. Did Mandy not come through?

When I walked into the store I was greeted by Mandy with a huge grin.

"There he is. Come here lover."

She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "I staggered the invitees between a half hour from now and closing. Same deal about the end of the night, lock the door but don't kick anyone out util you are finished? You up for this?""

"You know it girl."

"Great. I tried to make your booth a little more comfortable."

When I went back to "My booth" I saw that Mandy had put a small stool (so I didn't have to kneel), a kneeling pad (if I wanted to kneel) and a half dozen bottles of water. The video was already running, so I knew I wouldn't have to put any money into the machine. I had a seat and waited for my first customer.

The first time I had done this everything was a blur. I remember that I sucked and sucked and swallowed a lot of cum, but the details were fuzzy. For instance, I know I sucked a couple uncut cocks and a couple big ones, but I couldn't tell you any more than that. No particular cocks stood out from the rest other than my first one. I silently swore to myself that this time I was going to take my time and try to stay in the moment and enjoy each cock that was presented to me and pay attention to details.

It wasn't long before I heard the bell ring signaling that someone had come through the door to the arcade area. He headed right to the next booth and closed the door. When he didn't put any money into the video machine I realized that he must be one of Mandy's invitees and that he was there specifically for my mouth.

He pushed himself through the hole and presented me with a nice looking, semi hard cut cock about five or six inches over a pair of medium sized balls. I sat down on the stool that Mandy provided and took him in my hand. I slowly stroked him, and just held him for a few seconds so I could feel his pulse through the veins in his cock. I lifted the shaft and began to lick his balls, slowly taking each one in my mouth. I didn't suck too hard on them as that is not something that I like. A light suck and a slathering of the tongue feels so much better.

I paid attention to his balls for a few minutes and then felt it was time to get to work on the head. I leaned in and started to run my tongue all around his head, swirling around and around. He moaned when I took him into my mouth and slid down a couple inches on his cock. I took my hand off him and began to bob up and down on it, trying to take it as far as I could each time. A couple times I went too far and gagged when he began to enter my throat. Now I had no illusions of being able to deep throat a cock, or more accurately letting it slide into my throat. Every time a cock pushed up to the entrance I gagged. I would love to be able to take one all the way down to the base.

I kept up my bobbing up and down for a few minutes or so and then he started to push his cock further into my side of the wall, trying to push it deeper. I held still and he started to piston his hips back and forth trying to fuck my face. I kept my face at a distance where I could control the depth of his thrusts but still let him fuck my face.

Then, without warning (thanks for the common courtesy pal) I felt a strong spurt of his cum erupting from his cock. It was a strong shot followed by a few lesser ejaculations until it felt like my mouth would overflow. Once he stopped pulsing I pulled his now softening cock from my mouth and swished his delightful cum around in my mouth before I swallowed it all. I watched him pull his pants up and he left without even a thanks.

He was replaced almost immediately with a new guy. I was sitting on my stool and watched as he unzipped and without pulling down his pants shoved his cock through the hole. With just the shaft sticking out I had no balls to play with. I figured he just wanted to be sucked so I obliged him, taking his hard six-seven inch cock right into my mouth. I wasted no time and started to bob up and down quickly, hoping I could get him off fast.

I wasn't disappointed. He came after only maybe thirty seconds, knocking to let me know before I felt a thick load of jizz coat my tongue. This one was a little funky tasting, but I took it like a champ.

I never understood all those people, guys and girls, who spit the cum. I mean, you work so hard to get it and once it is in your mouth you already have the taste in your mouth, so the swallow just gets rid of it faster and more efficiently. Unless of course you spill it out of your mouth for the visual stimulation. I can't say that I loved the taste, but it wasn't repulsive and like I said, I worked for it and I know how good it feels when someone lets me cum in their mouth.

As soon as he put his cock away and was about to leave he put his face up to the hole and said, "That was great. I am so glad that Mandy invited me here tonight. I hope you get all the cocks you want tonight and I really hope that you'll be making this a regular thing. Best $20 I ever spent. Thanks"

I just sat back and glowed with pride. If I think about it, that is a little sick, being so proud of sucking guys off, but I was. I knew I was in for a night of continuous dick and I couldn't wait for the next one.

I didn't have to wait long as I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down and a belt being opened, followed immediately by a cock pushed through the hole to my side.

Oh my! This one was special. It was black, cut and about 7-8 inches and semi hard. This was my first black cock. It was as beautiful as the cocks I had seen in porn and it was right here in front of me. It had a bullet head, making the cock look like a black spear. I instantly reached out and wrapped my hand around it, stroking it slowly to get it hard. I licked the head and it wasn't long before I felt it growing in my hand. By the time I put it in my mouth it had grown to a solid 9-10". So this is what they mean when they call it a BBC.

I held it in my mouth and slathered my tongue back and forth under the head, which `brought on moaning from the other side. I started to bob my head up and down slowly at first, going as far down as I could without gagging. I was doing this for a while and it felt like I was able go a little deeper. For some reason even though I knew that it was impossible, I decided to try to push his cock past the entrance to my throat without triggering the gag reflex. I pushed down as far as I could and held it there for a second while I tried to steel my nerve to push further. Mr. BBC couldn't wait and thrust himself as far as he could and I must have misjudged my distance from the wall and his cock pushed in. I was able to pull back before I gagged, but it had actually gone down my throat, at least a little bit.

Of course I had to try again. I slid down until it was right there, took a breath and tried to relax and pushed down some more. I made it! I was officially able to deep throat! I held him buried in my throat with my face pressed up against the wall for a beat or two then pulled back, his cock popping out of my mouth. WOW.

Full of myself now, I went right back to sucking him and taking his cock deep over and over. After about twenty or so trips down my throat I felt him jerk a little and his pole felt a little fatter and there came that knock on the wall. I desperately wanted to taste his cum so I pulled back until just the head was past my lips and felt him shoot a strong burst of cum into my mouth. After the third spurt I shoved his cock back into my throat and could feel him continue to pulse whatever he had left right down my throat. I slowly pulled back from this magnificent dick and watched with a touch of sadness as it retreated to his side of the wall and I watched as he put it away and left the booth.

It wasn't long before I had a new cock to suck. He pushed his already hard dick through the wall but it was accompanied by an odor so foul my eyes began to water. I reluctantly grabbed his cock and pushed it back through the wall, leaned down to the hole and said, "Whoa buddy. Go take a shower then come back. There is no way you are getting anywhere near my mouth with that thing."

"Fuck you cocksucker, I paid my money and you're going to suck it."

"I'm sure that Mandy will give you a refund, but I am not sucking you off." Then I added loudly, "NEXT."

He left the booth and then came over to the door to mine and tried to get in. Luckily for me there were a couple guys waiting their turn who must have manhandled him out of the area.

When the next guy came into the booth I asked him if everything was okay and he just said, "Don't worry, we handled it. Mandy has him now."

Things progressed for a little while, I got three more cocks to suck and they were all run of the mill in terms of size and the cum they fed me.

After I finished the next three guys I heard Mandy call me out of the booth. I went out to the front of the store where she greeted me

"Relax for a little while stud. I set up all the invitees in waves so that I wouldn't have a line of guys clamoring for their turn. I also built in a little down time for you to catch a breath or whatever. I can fully understand if you feel that you have had enough and this way you can leave after each break if you want. By the way, that one guy who got out of line we kicked out. I hadn't caught a whiff of him when he came in, but I sure did as he was leaving. Wow, talk about ripe. Don't worry, he won't be back. I hadn't thought that there would be any problems from a bunch of guys just here to get their dicks sucked, after all what could possibly put a guy in a bad mood if he knew there was a sure-thing blowjob on the other side of the wall. Just in case, I called my boyfriend to come down and be bouncer if we should need him."

The next wave was about to start so I headed back to "my" booth.

The first cock to greet me wasn't too long but it must have been as big around as a soda can! There was no way I would be able to open my mouth wide enough to get this thing in, but I was going to try.

I started off by stroking him and licking the head which was huge. I kept staring at this monster while stroking him trying to get up the courage to try taking him in my mouth. I opened as wide as I could being careful not to get my teeth in the way and tried to get his head past my lips. It was a struggle, but I could get my lips just to the rim of his head. There was no way I could stretch open any more. The head alone was filling my mouth. All I could do was stroke the shaft. Whenever things got too dry I would pull off and lick the shaft to lubricate it then take the head back in my mouth and stroke some more. Thank goodness that he was ready to cum pretty quick as my jaw was hurting from stretching so much. He knocked and then he flooded my mouth with a huge gush of cum. I pulled the head out of my mouth so that I was only kissing the head with the pee hole between my lips as he pumped his load. It was as delicious as it was voluminous.

I stayed there on my little stool and sucked off six more guys before the second wave was done, and I lost count of how many I got in the third wave. I had been there for over three hours and swallowed the cum from more strangers than I cared to count. I had big dicks (only one BBC), small dicks, fat dicks, skinny dicks, cut dicks and one uncut dick, swallowed cum of different flavors and textures, had guys shoot almost violently and guys who just oozed their cum into my mouth. I even had one guy who swore he came but I never felt or tasted anything. All I know is that I confirmed that I am addicted to sucking cock and swallowing cum. I have absolutely no desire to ever see the guys I suck off or to do anything else with them. I only want their cocks and the cum that they produce. Now, nearly all of the stories I read on here keep talking about pre-cum as if every cock puts out a steady stream of fluid before the final eruption. Well, I'm here to tell you that is false. I couldn't remember any of the cocks I had sucked in either of my experiences dribbling, leaking or whatever. Sure, there may be a drop on the tip, but that is all I saw.

When I was finally finished and went out to the front of the store Mandy was waiting to hand me my cut. I thanked her and was about to leave when she called me back.

"My boyfriend came down here to make sure things didn't get out of hand. Don't you think he deserves a little reward?"

Making like I never saw him I simply headed back to the booth and called out "Next".