First Hunt of the Season

Story Info
Incubus finds a Magma Hellion in hell to breed.
4.6k words
4.18
38k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Motrel
Motrel
70 Followers

All characters are of legal age. Any events, places, or characters are in no way connected to real events, places, or people. (They're biologically immortal demons, lol. Both are over 100 years old, and there's nobody who's a demon.)

*****

It was that time of the century again, where the demons were at full power and every single inhibition they had was thrown out the window. Most demons hated it, some relished it, and others just went with the flow. Incubi normal loved it. A chance to go wild, impregnating strong females at their relish was the dream. Not Teldir though.

He wasn't sure if the other Incubi thought the same, but he definitely absolutely hated it.

Not only was it unbearably bright, but the miasma covering the world being at its densest made his blood boil with the intense need to mate. As he trudged through the hellish, rocky landscape that made up the 1st level of hell, he had to take wide steps due to the large gonads in between his legs. So swollen were they with seed that they were as large, if not larger, than grapefruits, his scrotum taut from the internal pressure of being packed so full of cum. The worst part was he couldn't even relieve himself with his hands.

He couldn't help it, it was part of what he was. The Season of Sun made all Incubi unable to deposit their seed unless it was deep inside a female's cunt - another one of the reasons why he hated it. This unique part of their biology made them known for being the male versions of Succubi, even though the truth was far from it.

How he wished he could just bend one of those winged whores and ram his aching cock deep inside them, but Teldir knew that wouldn't work. Succubi were asexual, using the semen they got from fucking to make an altered copy of themselves. They weren't even technically male or female, being genderless demons who only looked like girls, so they were off the table during the Season of Sun.

Teldir didn't know what went through his head when he let it get this bad. Sure, the Middle Realm was closed as per usual - the humans and whatnot weren't fans of demons and did their best to close all rifts during the Season of Sun - but the lack of prey wasn't a reason to risk death by nutsack inflation.

He was a strong Incubus by all rights and means, but fighting the other demons in the 6th level didn't really rile him up as it used to. His apathy got to the point where the other Incubi called him an Acadia demon. The only reason why he was hunting on the 1st level in the first place was because only small fry lived there. This would be an insult to other Incubi, who wanted strong prey to make strong offspring, but Teldir was content with merely getting rid of his urges.

A flash of pain made a groan escape his lips as his balls swelled a tiny bit more. If he didn't find a mate soon he might have to settle for one of the wild animals. The furred slit of a Lavis, a moving block of fire-flesh that looked like a wolf, from a few days ago, something he rejected out of pure principle, seemed mighty fine now. It was not pleasing to know that he might have to resort to preying on the animals just to avoid a gruesome death by crotch explosion. The frustrated demon kept walking, his foot long dick erect in front of him like a dowsing stick, looking for a hole to fill.

One of the worst parts of being a demon was that you lived in Hell. Now, contrary to the upper-realm dweller's belief's, the demon world wasn't that bad. It was just a hotter, lava filled, more hostile version of the reality above it. Truly, it was not so different at all... except for the fact that the demon world was infinitely large.

The High and Middle realms had it great, to Teldir at least. They were confined to a big ball of mud or light, and were stuck on it until they learned to fly to other big balls of mud. In Hell, there was only one infinitely big flat multiple-leveled mudball. The landscape just went on and on. If one were high enough, they could see the beautiful sight of the land stretching out until the Hell Fog obscured their vision.

A beautiful sight, but it didn't help Teldir now. How he wished the demon realm was confined by a spacial loop that limited it, just like all the other mudballs. For Teldir, the place was too divined big to realistically find a girl to fuck so he wouldn't die.

The 1st level was about a million times more populated than the 6th level, but it was still infinitely big. A million miles probably only held no more than a hundred thousand demons. He had been walking for nearly a week now, the miasma feeding him all the energy needed to do so, and he had yet to encounter one damned female!

Then suddenly, while he was distracted by his moping, Teldir fell into a lava pit. It wasn't much of a problem seeing as he fell into the shallower portion of the pit, sinking in only a little past his knees, and as a demon he was also naturally immune to all sources of fire. He would've moped some more about being soaked in lava, if it wasn't for the hiss that came from his left.

Excitement pumped into his heart. Even while filled with apathy, Teldir was a demon through and through. All demons loved a good fight, and seeing who had issued that hiss made his blood pump even harder.

It was a Magma Hellion, a female one at that.

The Magma Hellion let out another hiss, her white fangs bared at the sudden intruder. The black slits in the middle of her golden irises were trained on Teldir, watching his every move to decide if she should fight to defend her turf or run away to live another day. Teldir on the other hand, was more relaxed. His black eyes examined his would-be prey.

The Magma Hellion before him was a little bit larger for her species. She was petite, standing barely five-feet tall. Black rock-like growths grew from below her elbows to her fingers, increasing in size and frequency until her clawed hands looked like cooled magma rather than flesh. Her skin was a light brown in complexion, as was common for those in the 1st and 2nd levels of Hell. On the sides of her head, where of normal ears would be, were large bat ears. The wild mane of red hair on her head reached past her slender neck and stopped a little below her shoulders.

Her clothing was primitive, a small strip of black cloth -probably the hide of some dead animal - that could barely be considered a mirco-bikini bottom covered her slit. Her breasts were left bare for the world to see, the two apple-sized mounds topped with flat pink nipples. The only other thing she was wearing was a black neck corset that covered the entirety of her slender neck, likely made from the same animal hide as her panties.

Teldir looked around. Where there was one Magma Hellion, there was usually a whole pack of them. The thought of all those pussies to fertilize made his cock throb, but there was no hint of any other Magma Hellion. She was alone.

He frowned at the thought. Was she abandoned? Magma Hellions tended to flock to stronger Magma Hellions. Her size must mean that she was strong for her kind, making her being alone strange.

His cock didn't care at how strange it was,all it cared about was that her was strong for her kind. It twitched at the thought of finally getting some relief, and the Magma Hellion stared at it like it was a snake ready to dig into her. In one way, she was correct. After scrutinizing his surroundings a bit more, Teldir readied himself.

"Come." He commanded in the Lilith Tongue. It was a word with two meanings: to present one's self before him and to climax.

The girl's legs buckled, and Teldir could see her fluids soak through her panties and coat her slender thighs as her pussy flooded from his order. The Incubus expected her to walk towards him like so many females before her, but as the girl caught herself the haze of lust on her face quickly lost itself to a look of confusion, then anger.

His word that should've made her lose all resistance made the Magma Hellion even more resistant.

"T-this is m-my turf and my t-t-turf only!!" The girl's legs were shaking like a newborn animal's as she screamed with her high-pitched, raspy voice. There was a hint of loneliness at her statement, but it was quickly hidden under her aggression. "F-fuck off!!"

Her rock-like hands were raised in a stance, but the stance was so full of openings from her trembling that Teldir couldn't tell if it was one meant for defence or offence, or if it was a stance at all.

"Relax, little lamb." More words in Lilith Tongue. The girl's body trembled once more, so much of her grool was soaked into her panties that the liquid dripped to the hot floor in strings. "Let me put a my seed in you, and then I'll leave."

The Magma Hellion's entire body twitched at his voice. This was supposed to be the part where the female's will would crumble and present her snatch for him to take. That didn't happen.

Emotions flashed through her cat-like eyes, confusion, lust, anger, and finally one of fear. Here was someone who didn't even see her as a challenge, or even an easy meal, but merely a sack of flesh to carry his pups.

Motherhood from a different species was a terrible thing in the Demon world, and even an Imp could tell that the two were of different species. The mother was never too sure if the offspring planted in her womb, that constantly stole much needed nutrients to fuel their growth, were the kind to be born vaginally, or if they were the kind to eat their way out.

A growl rose from her throat, her teeth bared. As her opponent, Teldir growled in return. For a moment, Teldir thought that the girl would use his acceptance of a fight to turn and flee, like some weaker being would. It was the smart thing to do, and the Incubus was incredibly delighted when she leapt from the molten shoreline to do the opposite.

It happened in a flash. One moment the Magma Hellion was soaring through the air, claws ready to slash her attacker's face into ribbons, the next she found herself soaring back to the shore of the lava pit.

Her petite body crashed into the hard black rock, tumbling a few feet before stopping. Luckily she was of demon-kin in the middle of the Season of Sun, the broken bones and wounds healed in a matter of seconds. Still, the blow to her head had 'displaced' her brain for a few moments and knocked her out for the taking.

Teldir sauntered over, cock twitching madly with the prospect of a fuck.

Cinder, the Magma Hellion, felt something rip into her. She wondered what was going, confused as to what this feeling was and why she was feeling it. Then everything rushed back to her; the fight, the intruder, and the intruder's desire. She opened her eyes in a panic, and what she saw nearly made her faint.

The intruder was holding her by the waist, the sexual organ between his legs lodged up as far as it could go into her. A large bulge jutted out on her toned stomach, just below her belly button. Her first time was stolen just like that, by a demon she didn't even chose as her first mate.

He smiled at her. It was a kind, caring smile, and even as a demon Cinder could feel herself forgiving him for what he had done.

Then he started moving.

It was pain. There was so much pain. He thrust against her with so much force that wind was knocked out of her lungs. The entrance to her womb buckled from it, but being meant to hold the weight of 2-3 pups meant that it held against the dick banging against it. It still hurt, like a muscle being torn.

Teldir stopped his motions for a second, letting the poor girl breathe. The Magma Hellion let out a scream, but it wasn't one of pain.

Cinder screamed out. She was feeling pain yes, so much in fact that she wanted to vomit, but the weird part was that whenever it hurt the pleasure came ten-fold, drowning out the pain. Her confusion, shock, and pleasure let themselves be known to the world through her voice. The scream was cut short when the intruder started moving again.

Every time he fed her lower lips some meat, her stomach protruding outwards with every thrust. It felt painful, and indeed it did hurt, but the pleasure from the act was immeasurable. She watched as her belly bulged like something was trying to bust out from within her. After a few seconds of this scene from a horror movie, and without warning, an orgasm painful coursed through her nerves. Cinder's eyes tried to roll back into her head as her first ever orgasm rocked her body.

"You like that?" Teldir grinned, enjoying his prey's tight confines. Even though the answer was obvious, her fem-slime overflowing, the Magma Hellion found it in herself to shake her head after coming down from her high.

"Stop!" She tried to say, but another orgasm lanced its way into her head and only a raspy whine left her lips. Her hands could only dig into the ground, carving through the rock as her pussy clenched hard on Teldir's tool. Her pussy made even more love-juice, and every time Teldir pulled away strings of the fluid would connect them together.

Teldir wanted to enjoy this, he really would've. Alas, the Season of Sun made it impossible to do so. The second his cock slammed into her cervix, he felt a click in his head and his balls went into overdrive to produce more sperm. He only held back to see the look on his prey's face, and now that she was awake-

The Magma Hellion screamed, a long guttural whine piercing the air as orgasm came after orgasm. Teldir moved with more force now, his thrusts getting faster and more brutal, making her small breasts bounce from each powerful thrust. To her, it seemed like the cock going wild inside of her was trying to break down her cervix, as if trying to go even deep-

A slight tearing sound was heard. Pain tore through her. Cinder expected it to drown out the pleasure. It did not. The pain was utterly eclipsed to the point where it was non-existent as euphoria flooded her mind.

"This was be what heaven feels like." That single thought appeared in her head as everything turned white, a powerful climax ripped through Cinder. Her body convulsed from the pleasure, like she was having a seizure, but intruder didn't stop.

When she came down from her high Cinder felt a new sensation, like something inside her was being wrongfully violated. It only made her feel even better. Still, it was a cause for concern.

Seeing her cum turn pinkish, and then red, made her realize what it was. The intruder had torn her cervix open and was now raping her womb! The panic in her head left as quickly as it entered as the glans of the beast tearing her up brushed her ruined cervix, making an orgasm tear through her again.

This continued on for three more minutes, but Cinder felt like it was an eternity. Was this all she was meant to do? Be a cock warmer for some other demon? Fear entered her head again as the nth orgasm ripped through her. An eternity in this mix of pleasure and pain was as much of a punishment as it was a gift, and while it did feel good Cinder found it in herself to resist. She wanted more than this in her life.

Teldir felt scratching on his skin. The Magma Hellion was clawing at his hands and stomach, desperately trying to let him let go of her. In response, his black, sharpened nails dig into her waist to tighten his hold.

A fresh cervix around his shaft was always a pleasurable thing. It was like having a small hand hold his dick while he invaded the womb. The womb itself was also a pleasurable thing, if only for the psychological aspect of it. Fucking a womb was a lot like fucking a fleshy balloon, it didn't have the grip meant for fucking, but it felt amazing to know that he was deep in her baby room. The owner panicking under him, despite his magic turning her pain into pleasure, wasn't nice though.

"Relax." Another orgasm arrived as his words reached her ears. The Magma Hellion's body immediately stopped struggling, her head flopping to the ground while her arms turned limp, despite the fear in her wide-open eyes. "It will be over soon, little lamb."

That comforted Cinder, if only by the tiniest bit. She was still afraid of this unknown demon's seed covering her insides.

He reached over to her head, holding her head upright by gripping her hair to watch him fuck her. His pumping got even faster as his balls tightened and his cock grew in size, getting ready to bust its load.

The mind-blowing pleasure was at the back of Cinder's mind now, her panic taking full control of her. The time between the intruder's thrusts were getting shorter and shorter, the tip of his swollen member slamming into the back of her womb more often. She knew what was coming, having seen it happen to her sisters before.

She tried to move her hands and legs to fight back, or to at least crawl away, but her body remained still. It was too late anyways. The cock inside her seemed to swell for the briefest of seconds, and then it started to pulse. Another orgasm pulsed in her head at the same time, but if Magma Hellions had tear ducts, she would've wept as an intense heat filled her insides.

Cinder could only watch as the intruder pumped more and more of his seed into her, the image of insect-like demonoid babies bursting out of her stomach floated in her head. Micro-orgasms pushed its way into her consciousness as the heat of the semen filled her up, making the fear dissipate for the moment.

Teldir let out a low moan as relief finally washed over his aching balls. The semen they held for so long was finally being drained, the Magma Hellion's once flat belly bulging out even more as his cock spewed its white milk. A slight pleasure danced through his mind as he watched his prey's stomach inflate a little more with each spurt.

Every time the flow seemed to ebb, he only need to move his hips a before he was cumming full force again. Normally, an Incubus need only cum just enough to pack their prey's belly with seed and then some, because the Season of Sun made their balls refill quick, but Teldir didn't want to risk his groin exploding later with how swollen his nuts were. He had to let all of his saved up cum out now.

More and more cum poured out, and her womb greedily hording the liquid until it strained to contain the amount. The Incubus kept pumping his seed into the Magma Hellion until her stomach grew fat with cum. Her brown, fit belly, already distended from the cock in her babyroom, swelled until she looked a month shy of her third trimester.

Cinder scrambled away as best as she could when the intruder pulled out of her, finally finished with his insemination. She stood up, wobbling on her weak legs and balancing herself on a nearby boulder. There was some hope of not getting pregnant. Sometimes if a Magma Hellion was quick enough, they could push out the cum before their eggs were fertilized. It wasn't a special trait of their kind. Most of Hell's denizens could do something similar; it was a rape or be raped world after all, and somewhere down the line most demons developed ways of selecting who's kid they got.

Of course, the chances of it succeeding were less than 20 percent, but she could only hope on this. Cinder spread her legs apart and her body clenched, trying to force the seed out.

However, no matter how hard she tried, no cum would seep out. She started pressing on the swollen dome that was her stomach, yet there was still no sign of the ivory liquid that she feared.

"Don't you know Incubus cum, during the Season of Sun at least, only removes itself from a womb if the woman can't be impregnated?" The intruder chortled finding the sight funny.

His words froze Cinder's attempts, her knees weak from his words. An Incubus was a legendary figure to those on the 1st level. That particular race belong deeper in Hell, being most common on the 6th level. A 1st level demon meeting a 6th level one was rare, even in the infinite expanse that was the demon world. Even if she was the strongest 1st level demon, there was no way she would've fought him off.

Motrel
Motrel
70 Followers
12