First Impressions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel walked to the suitcase that Cydalia was also packing and moved a bathing suit aside. There were the heels.

"Cyd, stay out of my shoes!"

"Ugh, Laurel you're no fun at all. Those shoes go perfectly with my new dress!" she pulled the new dress out of her closet and held it up for Laurel to see. The dress was less of a dress and more of a nightgown. It was extremely short and nearly sheer.

Laurel took a look at the rest of what Cydalia had packed. The suitcase was full of shoes, bikinis, short shorts, and crop tops.

"Don't you think you should bring some actual clothes?" Laurel asked.

Cyd rolled her eyes and continued throwing skimpy dresses into her bag.

Laurel and Cyd went together to the airport and Laurel saw Cyd to her gate.

Laurel hugged her younger sister, "Try to be good, Cydalia."

"Try not to be such a prude, Laurel! Meet someone in Switzerland and do something fun for once."

She skipped away onto her plane and Laurel tried to push her worry out of her mind.

Laurel flew to Geneva and a man with her name on a sign was waiting to take her to her hotel. She was put up in a five-star hotel and told her bill would be completely paid for and she could use whatever amenities she wished to. The first thing she did was go to the spa where she had a facial, manicure, pedicure, and a full body wax. Then after a soak in the mud pool she felt entirely pampered. She went back to her room and ordered dinner from room service.

She fell asleep on her down feather bed and slept better than she could ever remember sleeping.

She woke in the morning and showered in the marble surround in the bathroom. She dressed in a grey business appropriate dress and slipped on her comfy sling backs. She pulled her hair up into a bun then looked at herself in the mirror. Cydalia's words rang in her ears, 'try not to be such a prude, Laurel!' Laurel pulled the clip out of her hair and shook the curls down around her shoulders.

"Better," she said, "but not good enough."

She slipped the comfy business shoes off and pulled her Vera Wang heels out of her bag. She put them on and looked in the mirror again. She had to admit she looked good, especially after the pedicure and leg waxing she'd had. She felt sexy, yet formal enough to meet with world class business men.

She grabbed her briefcase style purse and went to the lobby where the same driver she'd had yesterday was waiting for her. He greeted her and took her bag. He also opened the door to the car for her. Laurel felt totally spoiled, but loved it.

The car took off and Laurel watched the scenery of Geneva pass by.

"Can you tell me where I'm going for this conference?" She asked the driver.

"Of course ma'am." He passed a sheet of paper with the address on it.

Laurel gasped. The paper said she was heading to The Harley Davidson Headquarters of Switzerland: Urs' headquarters.

"Is something wrong?" the driver asked her.

"No, I just recognized the building's name. Do you know Mr. Buhler the owner of the building?"

"Of course ma'am. He's my employer. Didn't you know?"

"No, I didn't. Do you know if Urs-well if your employer is in town this week?"

"I'm afraid he's not ma'am. He's in France for the week."

Laurel didn't know if she was disappointed or relieved.

The Buhler building was one of the tallest buildings in the city and was probably the grandest. The opening session of the conference was exciting and Laurel met lots of interesting and extremely intelligent people. After a beautiful lunch the delegates were offered tours of the building. Laurel was impressed with every aspect of the building going through offices and motorcycle show rooms. The very top level of the building was a gallery of sorts with expensive and rare artwork lining every wall.

The tour guide showed the group to a painting at one corner of the room. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is our host and benefactor for this conference, Urs Buhler. His father had this building built and Urs now runs the company.

Laurel stood near the back of the crowd and couldn't see the portrait, but a tall Indian woman who stood up front said, "Is he really as handsome as this portrait makes him look?" The rest of the females in the group giggled and the men looked a bit put out.

The tour guide smiled, "Has anyone here met Mr. Buhler?"

Laurel spoke quietly from the back, "I have."

Everyone turned to look at her and the guide beckoned her to come forward.

"Would you say it's an accurate portrait, Miss?"

Laurel looked at the portrait and into the beautiful deep grey eyes of Urs Buhler. "I would say he's every bit this handsome and more."

The women around her swooned and some of the men rolled their eyes.

The tour guide laughed and moved the group forward. Laurel stayed back a few paces and gazed at the portrait a few moments more. It really was an accurate representation. Even the cheek bones were as high and sculpted as the real face. When the group of delegates had passed out of ear shot Laurel could hear music softly coming from the right behind the wall. She knew she should catch up with her tour group, but again her curiosity got the best of her and she followed the music. Along the wall she found a hidden door that was closed but not latched. The music was seeping through the crack in the door. Laurel pressed the door just a hair and looked in. In the room was a woman turned to a stereo against the wall choosing a song. When she'd found the one she wanted she turned to the center of the room and Laurel knew instantly this was Elinor Buhler, Urs' sister. She had the same almond shaped eyes with long dark lashes. Her hair was the same charcoal black and she was gifted with the same incredibly high and sharp cheekbones.

Elinor danced a bit to the music, swaying around the room and humming along. Laurel heard a door on the other side of the room open but could not see who entered. She did see Elinor spin around and squeal with joy. She ran across the room and flung herself into the arms of the man who had just entered.

"Urs! You're home!" she heard Elinor exclaim.

Hearing his name, Laurel panicked. She pulled the door shut with a bang and started power walking as fast as she could towards the door leading outside. She yanked the door open and burst out onto the balcony surrounding the top level of the Buhler building. She walked to the edge and looked over the edge and prayed that no one had followed her.

She heard the door open again behind her. She swallowed and twirled to face her follower.

There stood Urs.

Laurel fidgeting in her heels, "Urs, I-you're here-I mean I thought-"

"Welcome to the Buhler Building, Laurel," Urs smiled. Laurel was stunned, she had never seen him truly smile. "Are you having a good morning?"

"I-yes!" Laurel stammered. "This building is beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it." Urs fell silent.

"I was on a tour with some other delegates; I didn't mean to disturb you."

"Not at all. I'm glad I saw you," Urs smiled again. "I wonder, may I introduce you to my sister?"

"Um, of course," Laurel smiled back and followed Urs back inside and to the room where she had seen him greet his sister.

They entered and Elinor skipped over to them.

"Laurel, this is my sister, Elinor."

Laurel extended her hand to greet Elinor but was pulled into a hug instead.

"Laurel! I'm so glad to finally meet you! Urs has told me so much about you, I was so hoping that I would have the chance to meet you while you're here."

Laurel laughed and Elinor continued, "Urs told me what a marvelous business woman you are and you must be to be at this conference."

"Your brother has exaggerated my talents, I'm sure."

"But you must know Urs never exaggerates. He's very serious." She poked her brother playfully. "But now that we've met, we must get to know each other! Do you have plans for your evenings here?"

"I wouldn't want to impose on your time with your brother."

"It would be no imposition at all," Urs assured her. "You are invited to our home whenever you are not in a conference session."

"Please say you'll come!" Elinor pleaded. Elinor exuded such sweet charisma, Laurel couldn't possibly turn her down.

"All right, I'll come tonight."

"Yay! Elinor clapped.

Urs smiled at Laurel and she smiled back.

Laurel arrived at Urs' home at six o' clock that evening. She wasn't sure what she had expected upon entering his house, but it was not this. Instead of a grand brick house with marble steps and ivory columns stood a big farmhouse painted a blue-gray with red trimmed windows and a wraparound porch that surrounded the entire house. The yard was immaculately groomed with bushes and flowers. Elinor saw Laurel coming from the window and ran out to greet her.

"Laurel!" she greeted her with another hug. "What do you think of our farm house?"

"It's cute!" answered Laurel. "Not exactly what I was expecting, but it's great!"

"Well our real estate is along the French border; hopefully you'll be able to visit it sometime too! This house is for when we're in Geneva, which is pretty often."

"How many houses do you have around the world?" Laurel asked cautiously.

"Well Urs has this house here, the estate, one in London, a flat in New York, a suite in Paris, and a permanent hotel room in Los Angeles," Elinor explained happily.

Laurel was impressed and let Elinor take her arm to guide her up to the house. Laurel walked into a very modern home. Even though the décor wasn't over the top, it was obviously in the highest taste and price range. Elinor brought Laurel to the kitchen where Urs was preparing a marinade for the meat he was about to grill. He looked up and smiled,

"Hello Laurel."

"Hi," she smiled back.

Elinor watched them for a moment then said, "Laurel would you like something to drink?"

Laurel snapped her gaze from Urs and to Elinor, "yes," she replied.

They drank wine and ate grilled salmon that Urs made and just relaxed on the back porch watching the sunset over the city. Elinor did most of the talking, telling Laurel about growing up in Switzerland and about her parents. Laurel was enchanted with this girl. She knew Elinor was at least twenty-four now, but she seemed much younger. Her joy was unbounded. Laurel was impressed that with everything she'd been through she had kept the beautiful innocence about her.

Laurel realized it was almost ten o'clock and said she should be getting back to the city.

"I hope you'll come back tomorrow night!" Elinor told her as she grabbed her bag.

"Please do, Laurel," Urs added.

"Alright, I will."

"Oh! And Laurel, bring your bathing suit! We'll go down and swim in the lake!" Elinor said.

Laurel waved as the car pulled up to take her back to the city.

The next night Laurel was back at the house in the country. Elinor had a picnic basket, a blanket, and a jug of iced tea ready to be taken down to the lake shore that was on the south edge of the property. Laurel quickly changed into her bathing outfit and followed Elinor down to the water Urs was already there and as they came down to the water's edge she saw him stepping out of the lake, seemingly haven taken a swim. He shook out his wet hair; Laurel smiled and saw that when wet his hair was extremely curly. She kept looking at him as Elinor set out the blanket on the sand. Laurel saw that it wasn't just Urs' cheek bones that were extremely defined; he had the most defined chest she'd ever seen on a man.

"Um, Laurel?" she heard Elinor say.

"Uh, yeah?" Laurel looked at her. Elinor burst out in giggles. Laurel took a deep breath and attempted to put Urs out of her mind. 'No more staring' she thought.

Laurel sat on the edge of the blanket and poured herself some iced tea. She pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes. Elinor chatted lightly about something and Laurel was able to eye Urs from the side without detection. After a few minutes Elinor pulled off her cover-up and joined Urs in the water. She whispered something to him and he glanced to Laurel on the shore. When she said something else he picked her up and threw her into the deeper water. She screamed as she flew through the air.

"Laurel! Come save me!" She yelled as Urs went after her again.

Laurel pulled off her sweater and entered the water. It was surprisingly warm for just being the beginning of June. Laurel approached the siblings, not really knowing what to do next. When Elinor went under again Laurel went to help her up, but her foot caught on a root under the water and she fell face first, now entirely submerged. She didn't even have to think of standing up with she felt Urs' grasp her arms and help her to her feet.

Laurel coughed and spit out a bit of water.

"Are you alright?" he sounded concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just clumsy."

"Are you sure? I can take you up to the house."

"No really, I'm fine, just wet," she laughed and looked into his face. He was looking down at her, obviously very concerned. His dark eyes were fixed on her blue ones. Laurel realized he still had his arms around her from when he lifted her up but she couldn't bring herself to pull away.

Elinor cleared her throat behind them, "uh guys?"

Urs dropped his arms, "I'm going to go inside and get changed. See you both at the house."

"What was that all about?" Elinor asked once he was out of ear shot. She was laughing at Laurel.

"I tripped, he helped me up. That's all." Laurel walked out of the water and sat back down on the blanket. She wrapped a towel around her shoulders and tried to squeeze some of the water out of her hair.

"Yeah...okay," Elinor said sarcastically sitting down beside her.

Thankfully she didn't keep talking about what had happened. They chatted about the business conference, Laurel was really enjoying it, and what Elinor was doing with her life-she had her degree in piano performance from the University of Switzerland but she never really planned to use it.

"So what do you want to do with your life?" Laurel asked.

"I plan on doing exactly what I'm expected to do with my life. I'm going to marry someone incredibly rich, stay home, and have babies."

Laurel wasn't sure if she was joking or not.

"I'm serious, Laurel. That's what I want to do. I'm not meant to help with the business and I don't really have anything to worry about. Urs will take care of me until I get married then my husband will."

"You don't have any other aspirations? There's nothing else you want to do with your life?"

"I want to travel. I want to be in love with a man who loves me. I want to have a family. What more is there to want?"

Laurel considered this, "I suppose that makes sense." She shifted to face Elinor fully. "Is there anyone who you think will fit the bill of husband?"

Laurel was fairly certain she knew who Elinor would say.

Elinor was suddenly shy, "Do you promise you won't tell Urs?"

"Of course!"

"It's just that it's one of his best friends and I know you know him too."

"You mean David?"

"David?"

"Yes, David."

Elinor looked almost disgusted, "You mean David Miller? Ugh, no! He's like a second brother to me, I could never like him! I was talking about Josh!"

Laurel was confused, "Josh? Josh Gordan?"

"Of course! Laurel I think Josh is the most wonderful man that's ever existed. If he asked, I'd marry him tomorrow! I love him, Laurel!"

"So you're not dating David?"

"No! I've never dated David and never would! Why did you think that?"

"I was told you were traveling with him. Mar-someone implied that you two were together."

"Well they lied," Elinor said with finality. "I only have eyes for Josh now."

Laurel smiled. "He's a wonderful person," Laurel agreed. "Do you see him often? Does he know how you feel?"

"I see him from time to time when he's here to see Urs. He's always so polite, but I have no idea if he knows," Elinor looked down. "Do you think he could love me like I love him?"

Laurel felt for her new friend, "Of course. Elinor I've only known you for two days, but how any man could know you and not love you I couldn't understand."

"Oh, Laurel, you're just the best!" Elinor hugged Laurel again. "I'm so glad we're friends! I just knew I'd love you as soon and Urs told me about you. You really are like a sister I never had!"

Laurel stayed late into the evening again that night and was again invited out the following night.

It was a Wednesday evening and this time Urs stayed with Elinor and Laurel the entire time. Laurel could tell Elinor wanted to talk to Laurel about Josh but couldn't bring it up in front of him. Urs finally received a phone call at about eight o'clock and took it outside.

Elinor practically ran to sit next to Laurel.

"Laurel! Josh is coming here next week! He's going to be staying with us while he does some business in town!"

"That's great!" Laurel said.

"No! Not great! Urs wants me to go visit a cousin in England next week! I couldn't come up with a good reason to stay!"

"Well, let me help you think of something," Laurel whispered as Urs reentered the room.

"Elinor," he addressed his sister, "would you dish up some of that beautiful looking cake you made this afternoon?"

Elinor looked at him suspiciously, "Why don't you get it? You were just in the kitchen."

"Because you made it," Urs said sending signals for his sister to exit the room. Elinor caught on and winked at her brother as she left.

Laurel suddenly felt awkward sitting on the couch with just Urs in the room. She stood and walked over the window that looked out over the front yard.

"Your sister is such a sweet girl, Urs. I'm so glad you introduced us." She spoke quickly because she was nervous.

"She really is the best part of my life," he said. "I don't know what I'll do when she falls in love with someone and leaves me here by myself."

"Is that why you're sending her to England next week?" Laurel asked the question then realized she shouldn't have said anything.

"She told you she's going to England? Did she tell you why she doesn't want to go? I could tell she wasn't telling me the whole truth when she told me she didn't want to go."

Laurel didn't want to betray her new friend's trust, but she thought maybe she could help the situation. "Maybe she's looking forward to seeing someone around here next week."

"You mean Josh?"

"Maybe," Laurel said shrugging her shoulders. Urs was thinking and Laurel could tell she had gotten through to him a bit.

Urs took a step closer to Laurel at the window. "But if Elinor and Josh spend all their time together next week, that still leaves me here alone." He took another step forward and stood directly in front of Laurel.

Laurel felt her pulse quickening, "I'm sure you could find something to do," she said softly. Urs took one of her hands in his and looked into Laurel's eyes.

"Laurel, I'm afraid to ask-" but Urs couldn't finish his question before Laurel pressed her lips to his. She kissed him hungrily and felt his strong arms come around her waist. She pulled him to her and brought her hands to his neck and hair. She suckled at his lower lip and allowed his tongue to adventure into her own mouth and wrestle with hers. She brought her hands to his toned shoulders and his went down her torso to cup her ass in the knee length skirt she wore.

Urs dipped his mouth to her neck causing Laurel to whimper with lust.

"Urs..." she moaned.

At his name, Urs stood up and looked at her.

"Laurel...I need you," he nearly growled and then they were kissing again. Laurel felt his hands on her breasts and then buttons were open and his hands were inside her blouse, on the cups of her bra, teasing the nipples with his fingers while they fervently made out.

Laurel's hand went to the bulge in Urs' pants. He rubbed him through the silky material and yanked his shirt tails from his pants.