First Intercourse After Hormones

Story Info
Crossdresser turned girl has first sex with boyfriend.
4.2k words
4.4
9.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,164 Followers

I was sliding into bed wearing my favorite baby doll nighty; white with red lace. From the shoulders to the hem line was a handful of layers of white chiffon. The hem line came to just below my butt cheeks. Under the chiffon I was wearing white nylon panties with huge lace fringe around the leg openings and rows of lace across the butt. My hair and make-up were in place perfectly if not overly feminine. What was really thrilling to me were my breasts which were between a large A cup and a small B cup in size. I did not have them in a bra; instead, they were fully naked under my baby doll top and my nipples were becoming large and erect. In my panties was a very shriveled little penis that could not have been more than an inch and a half in length and was so limp it looked like a tiny flap of skin. My testicles were so small it was impossible to tell they were round. In the flap of skin that used to be my scrotum it felt like I had two tiny seeds. Needless to say I was completely impotent and physically incapable of any sort of erection or ejaculation; and this made me wonderfully happy. The intense HRT I had been on for the past two years was paying off just the way I had dreamed it would.

About five minutes before this moment I had been fully clothed in a knee length dress that I pushed out on all sides by a white petticoat underneath. My petticoat was over my full cut lace rumba panties. Under my panties was my garter belt and stockings and on top I was wearing a nylon and lace camisole over my satin and lace bra. I had allowed my date for the evening; Rich, to slowly undress me until I was fully naked. As he did this I could tell he was getting a large and beefy erection in his pants. As I was nude, I excused myself to put on my baby doll and return to the bedroom. While I was out of the room Rich stripped naked and was already in bed sporting what had become a huge erection. I came into the room and stood near the bed so he could see all of me.

"Oh my God; you are so beautiful! That baby doll you're wearing is so sexy! You are truly a girl!" Said Rich.

"I'm thrilled to hear you say that baby. I have done all of this for you. You are so handsome and loving with me. I wanted nothing more than to be the girl of your dreams. It's why I've spent two years on hormones and I can't wait to make love to you." I replied.

This brings us back to the moment I slid in bed with my handsome boyfriend. It had been more than a year since I had made love to Rich and now I was the most feminine I could be. When I cuddled up to him he took me in his arms and we began a long deep tongue kiss. Tongue kissing a man was one of my favorite things to do. I could feel my nipples swelling and getting hard the longer we kissed. And I could feel Rich's erection against my leg as his cock seemed to grow even larger. I was in heaven.

Rich was the first man I had ever been sexually intimate with and he was the man who most turned me on. On our first encounter he took my dress off and we got into bed with him naked and me in my lingerie. Rich lifted my slip and pulled my then somewhat hard penis out of the leg hole of my panties. I had not ejaculated in over a month anticipating our date, and without saying anything, Rich slid my erection into his mouth and began to slide back and forth. It only took a few seconds before I felt ready to cum and I said;

"Oh Rich honey, I'm going to cum. Is that what you want me to do?"

He grunted his reply; "Un huh." As he continued to suck on my cock; I relaxed and quickly let loose a shattering ejaculation into his mouth. He took all of my semen and swallowed. To this day he has told me I am the only person he has ever done this with. But that was long before now; and now my penis was basically gone and I was in bed with my man as his loving girlfriend.

During the two years of hormone injections I twice had injections put into the base of my penis and directly into my scrotum. The other times it was into my butt. My penis was the first to shrivel followed quickly by my testicles. My breasts were the last to develop.

I was thankful I had never in my life fucked a biological female and now I had altered my body to the point it would forever be impossible to do so. There was no way I was turning back now and living the rest of my life as a girl was something I had wanted to do for many years.

As Rich and I continued to cuddle and tongue kiss I had never felt more like a woman than I did at that moment. It was thrilling to me the tiny skin flap between my legs that used to be a penis was now just a completely limp and useless item. I felt my breasts swelling with sexual pleasure and I instinctively reached down to Rich's manly erection and began to lovingly stroke it as I felt it growing ever bigger. Rich slid one hand down my panties and toyed with my very tiny skin flap penis and ball seeds.

I had had Rich's erect cock in my mouth many times before when we were sexually intimate, but tonight was going to be different; tonight I was eagerly anticipating Rich inserting his erection into my body and fucking me as the girl I had become. There would be nothing stopping him now and I wanted him badly.

"Tammy honey, you are such a feminine woman I have never been turned on as much as I am right now with you. I love it that between your legs you are so female." Breathed Rich in a husky voice.

"I'm so happy to hear you say that Rich baby. Tonight I want your manly cock inside of me and I want you to make love to me and fuck me till you cum. I have dreamed of this moment for over two years and I can't wait for you to ejaculate your semen inside my body!" I replied.

My doctors had told me the estrogen treatments would reduce my sexual desires, but at this very moment my sexual desire for my handsome boyfriend had never been stronger.

"Rich sweetheart, lift up my baby doll and suck on my nipples. I've gone through a lot to present you with my breasts. My nipples are ultra-sensitive and licked and sucked just right they give me a shattering internal orgasm." I sighed.

When I said this, Rich rolled me onto my back with his big hard cock hanging down between his legs. He pulled back the covers and he slowly lifted the chiffon of my baby doll top up to reveal my breasts and my nipples that were sticking straight up and straining to get bigger. I pushed my chest up just a bit to put my breasts in perfect position for his mouth. He put his hand on my tiny useless penis and gently flicked at it without any kind of response on my part before slowly lowering his mouth to my nipple to begin sucking it and flicking his tongue on it. The sexual thrill it was giving me was greater than any sexual thrill I had ever experienced in my life. It was about two or three minutes into his sucking that I felt a really intense orgasm welling up inside my body and I began to shake and convulse as his lips held my nipple tight. I let out a loud gasp and experienced a huge orgasm unlike anything I had ever experienced.

"My my little girl; that was quite an orgasm you just had." Said Rich in a sultry voice.

"It was wonderful baby! I've never felt anything so intense. Suck on my other nipple the same way; I want to cum again just like I did." I replied breathlessly.

Rich quickly turned his attention to my other nipple and began his same loving and sucking of my now heaving breasts. I was still lightly stroking his manly erect cock in anticipation of him fucking me for the very first time. I was so deeply into my role as a female it was impossible to imagine I had ever had male genitals between my legs, ever. It was just a matter of a minute or two and I again began to experience a feeling deep inside my body culminating in a very physical second orgasm that shook me to my toes. It was a wonderful feeling and I felt myself falling deeper in love with Rich as he was giving me everything a girl could want and more.

"Rich honey, fuck me now, please fuck me! I'm so hot for you and I want your beautiful erection inside me now!" I said breathlessly.

With that, Rich quickly, but gently pulled my baby doll panties down and off my legs. I responded by spreading my legs and lifting my ass up to his throbbing cock. He quickly applied a gob of lube to the tip of his penis and slowly, but firmly began inserting his erection inside my quivering body. I had never wanted anything so badly in my life and my muscles relaxed to allow him easy entrance into my hole. I felt him fill me up and I felt his pubic bone gently push against my body. We were completely and tightly copulated. I was complete as a girl as I had my lover; my man; inside me as deep as he could go. I was on my back looking up into his eyes and we connected in a way only intimate lover do.

"Stay deep inside me so I can feel your throbbing cock!" I panted.

"You feel so good baby; I just love fucking you!" Replied Rich.

Rich lowered his mouth to mine and again we tongue kissed as our bodies became on from head to toe. I felt his manly cock throbbing deep inside me and I was in ecstasy with the feeling. I felt myself starting to build a third orgasm as Rich pulled away from my mouth and began to thrust his rock hard pole in and out of me.

"Oh baby; I've gone through so much to be your girl, and you are so good to fuck me like you do! Cum inside me honey; cum so I can feel your sperm swimming inside my body! I'm a girl now; I'm your girl; cum inside me babe!" I breathlessly said out loud.

A few moments after this Rich began to grunt and I felt his cock swelling as he thrust deeply into me. I could feel the hot ropes of semen shooting inside my body. I had achieved full womanhood as a man was turned on enough to ejaculate inside me. I felt my femininity wash over me in a wonderful rush of excitement. I could not wait for Rich to fuck me again and again as I wanted to be his full time girl.

After he came, Rich lowered his naked body onto mine and the feel of a masculine body against my soft feminine body gave me tremendous comfort. I was in the arms of my boyfriend and felt fully protected.

"Rich honey, let me put my panties back on and lower the top of my baby doll." I said softly.

Rich rolled over next to me on the bed as I retrieved my panties and gently pulled them up while smoothing down my baby doll top to cover my still erect and slightly sensitive nipples. When I was situated again I snuggled up into Rich's arms once again and gently kissed him on the lips which led to us gently tongue kissing again and again. My limp and shriveled flap of skin that used to be my penis and the equally shriveled flap of skin that used to be my scrotum showed zero sings of any sexual stimulation which was a true gift to me. On the other hand Rich's manly cock while it was softening showed very slight signs of plumping as it started to become clear he was going to be able to achieve a second erection and fuck me a second time tonight. Being gently but tightly held in his arms as his girl I was thrilled to be able to dream about our second session of full blown intercourse. All of my sexual needs were being fulfilled by my boyfriend and I could not ask for more.

"Tammy baby, you are much more feminine than any biological girl I have fucked before. Your hole grips my cock so tightly and I could feel you squeezing on my cock. It's really a turn on." Said Rich.

"I'm so happy to hear you say that because yours is the only cock I want inside me." I replied.

I kissed Rich deeply again and then made a request;

"Rich honey, let me take your beautiful cock into my mouth so I can enjoy your pre-cum and bring you to full and rigid erection so you can fuck me again like you did before."

"Go for it baby." Was all Rich said.

I slowly slid down his body as he was lying on his back. His manly chest and muscles felt wonderful as I gently kissed his body down to his ever growing cock. I licked the sides of his erection and could tell it was not fully hard. I inserted my tongue into the hole on the tip of his cock to taste his juices. Then I slowly slid the helmet head of his cock into my mouth teasing it with my tongue.

"Oh; that's it baby; you know how to please your man." Sighed Rich.

"Are you my man?" I asked quickly.

"You keep doing what you're doing and I will want to be your only man." Said Rich.

I kept licking, kissing, and sucking on my man's cock as it got harder and harder. I felt my nipples swelling on my breasts under my baby doll top. I was truly into this moment of sexual excitement in a big way.

"Babe, get on your hands and knees here on the bed; I want to fuck you from behind; and if you don't mind, can I lick your limp little clit between your legs?" Asked Rich.

"Of course you can honey. Just lower my baby doll bloomers down a little and what's left is so tiny. It won't get hard if that's what you're trying to do." I sighed.

"Not at all. I want to feel how feminine your body is now." Said Rich.

"It's very feminine baby. I've been on hormones over two years in large doses. I'm a girl through and through." I smiled.

Rich lowered my panties and gently licked the limp flap of skin between my legs. His tongue confirmed how limp and lifeless it was and then he got behind me and with my panties down around my knees and my baby doll top still on he firmly and gently inserted his erection inside my body as I eagerly took all of him in. It was more effortless the second time and I felt his manly balls slam into my backside.

"Oh that's it baby! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck your little girl; fuck me deep. I love you so much!" I gasped as Rich began to slide in and out of me.

"Pull on my nipples baby. Pull on them as you fuck me. I've spent two years growing my tits just for you. My nipples are hanging down for you to pull." I gasped.

Rich slid his hand up under my chiffon baby doll top and began to pinch and pull on my erect nipples on my swaying breasts.

"Daddy is fucking his little girl now baby. Are you my little girl?" Grunted Rich.

"I'm your little girl! Please fill me with your semen and sperm! I want you so badly. You turn me on so much! I can't get enough of you!" I said louder and louder.

Rich started sliding in and out of me faster and faster. I felt my breasts swelling with excitement and deep inside my body I could feel an orgasm building quickly. Rich kept pounding me and pulling on my nipples and I could hold back no longer.

"I'm cumming honey! I'm really cumming hard!" I shrieked.

Rich grunted on one last deep thrust and I felt him ejaculating rope after rope of semen inside my body. We achieved orgasm at the exact same moment as each of my body thrusts caused my hole to clamp down on his erection tightly as if to wring the last bit of cum out of his manly cock.

"Oh fuck baby; you are one super sexy lady! I can't believe I came so quickly." Gasped Rich.

"Me too baby; me too." I replied.

Rich kept his penis inside me while we both caught our breath and I kept clenching my hole muscles around his cock as it slowly softened. I truly wanted to remain copulated with him as long as I could. In a few minutes he became soft enough to fall out of my body, but his hot semen and sperm were still deep inside me. We both lay down on the bed next to one another and again cuddled. I pulled up my baby doll panties and Rich was still totally nude. Then he said something that was surprising and thrilling at the same time;

"Tammy honey; I am never going to find a girl that is as into me as you are. I'm also sure I will never find a girl who is as feminine as you are too. That said; would you consider becoming my wife? I mean legally; in a church with a minister and everything."

"Sweetie! Do you really mean it?" I said startled.

"I do. I want you to live with me full time as my wife. You go to the bridal store and select a gown you want and I'll pay. Get yourself a full set of bridal lingerie too. Then after the ceremony I'll take you on a two week romantic honeymoon. When we get back home, you will be only a wife and woman full time as you keep our house in order."

"If you're proposing marriage then I accept. I would be very proud to be your wife, and the opportunity to live full-time as a girl is truly a gift to me. As you have seen, I've been on hormones for a little over two years and my penis has shrunk to a loose flap of skin, plus my balls are very close to completely dissolved. I'm sterile and impotent, and my doctor tells me unlike other girls he has seen in this condition, he is certain if I stopped taking hormones, the physical changes I have achieved would not reverse themselves. I will be in this condition the rest of my life." I said quietly.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Said Rich.

"Well baby; I'm not quite done. I've made arraignments to have my prostate surgically removed. I didn't ejaculate for the first time until I was in my late 20's, and I have rarely done it since then; but, occasionally, without sexual stimulation, I feel my panties become wet when semen leaks out of my limp little flap of skin. I hate when it happens, and with my prostate removed it will be physically impossible going forward. Besides; I do not want to be the one creating semen; I need to be the one receiving semen from my husband. So I'd like to have the surgery and go through the six week recovery before we get married. Is that okay?" I asked lightly.

"I want what you want, just as long as it results in us becoming husband and wife." Smiled Rich.

When I had my last check-up before my surgery the doctor asked;

"Your testicles and scrotum are so shriveled and never again going to be regular size, if you'd like, while I'm removing your prostate I can easily sew what's left of you scrotum up inside your body. Your flat and lifeless little penis is less than an inch long but you'll still be able to use it to pee. Would you like to have your scrotum taken away?"

"If it's simple for you to do that I would love you to. My panties fit so much better when my scrotum retracts that not having it there would be a blessing. So yes, please take it away." I said with relief.

Six weeks after surgery I was able to stop wearing female diapers and I could easily control my pee as I sat down every time I had to go. My little flap of skin penis was of no bother to me and not having any hint of a scrotum was a huge gift to me. Between my legs and between my ears I was the girl I had always wanted to be. During my recuperation I cuddled and kissed Rich and I sucked on his manly erection on almost a nightly schedule. Rich ejaculated so much semen into my mouth I'm sure my body had never had so much sperm swimming around inside it ever. Being the bride at my own wedding was my next step in a fantasy I had always wanted to experience.

They say a bride's wedding day is the most nervous day of her life, but I found just the opposite. As I was walking down the isle of the church in my satin and lace floor length white wedding gown I had never felt more relaxed or more comfortable. I was wearing white lace top fishnet stockings along with my beautiful wedding lingerie under my gown; and my handsome husband-to-be was waiting for me in front standing next to the minister. We recited our vows and then Rich gave me a loving tongue kiss and we were officially husband and wife.

After a lovely reception with our invited guests Rich and I were both anxious to get to our hotel room and begin our honeymoon. It was going to be the first time in over four months that I was going to slide my husband's erect penis inside my body and I could hardly wait to be fucked for the first time as a legally wedded wife.

I wore a long satin and lace white nightgown to bed that night without panties, but I left my white fishnet lace top stockings on. I was really turned on as I slid into bed next to the man whom I was legally bound to as his wife. My prostate, scrotum, and testicles were long gone and all that remained was a tiny flap of skin much less than an inch long that used to be a penis, but looked much more like a clit.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,164 Followers
12