First Kiss with Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Things continue with mom and things begin with my older sis.
5.1k words
4.7
29.6k
53

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of My First Kiss with Mom parts 1 and 2.

The last couple of months has gone by in a blur since my mom and I began our deeper relationship. We had always been very close, but since she moved in with me things took an entirely new turn. I still can't exactly believe that things happened the way they did. Looking back on things now, it is so easy to imagine that if one little thing had gone differently none of these amazing events would have fallen into place. But as luck would have it, the stars aligned, and for the last two months my mom and I have been involved in an intense, sexual relationship. Honestly, I never thought I would meet someone with such an insatiable appetite for sex, let alone a women in her 60s. For the first month, we were in bed constantly, having sex in the mornings before I went to work, in the afternoons when I got home, and then usually again in the evenings.

And it wasn't all just some physical lust that was driving this intensity, but a deep and intensely intimate bond. I loved my mother with a profoundly deep love and wanted her to be happy. And I know that she felt the same about me. After the first month our relationship actually blossomed into something even deeper. We began to go out on dates. We ate at restaurants. We saw movies together. We walked through the park. And there was something both fulfilling and that also felt taboo about being seen by people. We kept the touching to a minimum, strictly PG rated when we were around others, but just knowing that strangers were seeing us together and didn't know the real nature of our relationship made things feel a touch naughty. I'm sure everyone assumed that we were mother and son, but little did they know that we were also passionate lovers. The few times that I couldn't hold back and gave her a long, tender, sensual kiss in the presence of others, I drew some strange looks. But even that only served to make things hotter.

The sex continued and didn't show any sign of slowing down. On one particular Friday evening we decided to go out to a new Italian restaurant that had just opened. My mom made us reservations, so by the time I got off work and got home there was barely enough time for a quick shower and then we had to be out the door. I was a little disappointed, because I was hoping to get a change to fuck her before going out. It was also nice to enjoy a long leisurely dinner as you wind down from a body-shaking orgasm, but there wasn't time. I wondered if she felt the same as we climbed into my car and backed out of the driveway. I punched in the restaurant's address into my GPS, 17 minutes away. We started rolling.

As soon as I stepped on the gas, without missing a beat, my mom turned to face me. Her hands found my crotch and began to feel my cock through my pants. I was delighted. In all our time together we had never done anything outside the confines of the house. It didn't take long to stir my passions up and I my cock was straining against the fabric of my boxers and pants. Mom unzipped my pants, slipping her fingers inside and expertly brought my dick out through the opening on my shorts. I looked down and saw my khaki pants still buttoned, belt still in place, but zipper fully open and my swollen penis jutting upward. She began to massage the head, tracing her fingers over my tip and down my shaft. She didn't have access to my balls, but pressed down on them from outside my pants. I groaned in pleasure.

Then she dropped her head and took every inch of me inside her. I tried to keep my eyes on the road as she bobbed up and down creating suction and then releasing it. Pressing her face down hard until the head of my cock was at the back of her throat and then trying to swallow it and gagging. We pulled up to a stop light. I almost panicked as I realized that in my low slung sedan, the passengers on either side of me in their SUVs could probably see what was going on. I stared straight ahead, willing the light to turn green, all while my mom bounced her mouth up and down making slurping and gurgling sounds. I couldn't help myself and groaned loudly. I couldn't tell if anyone else was looking, but when the light turned green I stepped on the gas hard. We were both thrown back in our seats and my mom briefly came up for air to see what was going on.

We made eye contact, and she gave a short laugh and then once again buried her face in my lap. I didn't think I would be able to hold out much longer as I struggled to keep a steady pressure on the gas peddle while also bucking my hips slightly in time with her movements. All things considered, I think I maintained remarkable control of the car and somehow managed to pull into the parking lot of the restaurant right as one of the most intense orgasms I've even had crashed over me. My mom was latched on, swallowing a steady stream of cum that pulsed out of my cock as I pulled into a parking space. I slammed the car into park and threw my head back against the seat and rode through the waves of pleasure. Eventually, I was spent and I felt my mom's mouth finally pull off of me. She was smiling and had a line of cum hanging from her bottom lip.

Before she was able to wipe it off or suck it into her mouth, I pulled her close and kissed her, taking in the salty taste of cum fresh in her mouth. She moaned slightly and playfully slipped her tongue into my mouth. We sat kissing for a long moment, but then she broke away and told me we needed to move it if we were going to make our reservation. Reluctantly, I put my softening cock back into my pants and zipped up, got out of the car and headed inside with my dirty slut of a mother. At the table, we ordered and then talked about the upcoming visit from my older sister. She was scheduled to arrive the next day, Saturday morning.

My sister Jenn was three years older than me, having just turned 40 earlier that year. We were very close growing up, but since she got married and moved out of state we have sort of reverted to the level of Facebook friends. Her husband is a big shot doctor in California and for years she worked as a registered nurse, then a chiropractor, and now she is back in med school. Needless to say, they stay very busy. We keep up to date on eachothers lives for the most part, but we only see each other every other year when they come back to the Midwest for Thanksgiving or Christmas. That's why this trip was such a surprise to us all, coming in the middle of the summer. She had sprung the news on us last minute. Her husband was at some month long training in Texas, so she decided to take a full month off and stay with us. Obviously we were excited, but it would also greatly complicate our new found sexual activities, having her in the house. We agreed that we would simply take a short break. I couldn't imagine the strain on the family if my sister were to find out my mom and I had been fucking each other like teenagers for the last couple months. It would be hard, but we would get through the visit and then dive back into it with a renewed vigor.

The next morning my mom and I drove to the airport together to pick up Jenn. We sat side by side during the 30 minute drive and my mind couldn't help but relive the excitement of the night before, watching her bob up and down on my cock as I drove. But now we simply drove in comfortable silence, each of us undoubtedly thinking of what this next month would be like. As we pulled into the arrivals area and found a temporary space I pulled out my phone to text my sister, telling her where we were waiting. Once that was done I began scanning the crowd looking for her so that I could wave her down. Then I felt my mom place her hand on my thigh. I looked over and saw her staring into my eyes, with a look that I had come to understand in a whole new way. I stopped scanning and we just held eachother's gaze for a long moment. Then I reached out, pulled her face close to mine and kissed her deeply. I'm sure there would be many stolen kisses during the next few weeks, but little more than that. It was okay. I could wait. We pulled away and she told me again how much she loved and appreciated our relationship. That was all we had time for, because just then I noticed Jenn exiting one of the automatic doors, pulling a rolling suitcase behind her.

I hopped out of the car and waved to her. She saw me and made her way over. I grabbed her bag and threw in into the trunk of my car then turned to give her a hug. She was waiting and threw her arms around me, squeezing tight. It seemed that she held on just a little longer than normal. I don't know if it was my recent activity with my mom that was affecting my imagination or just the fact that I was especially keyed up sexually, but I was incredibly aware of her firm breasts pressing up against me and the feeling of her body in my arms. It had to be my imagination, but for a second I would have sworn that I felt her twisting from side to side deliberately to rub her breasts against my chest. I was instantly hard and broke away from the embrace. By this time my mom was out of the car and waiting for her turn. She and my sister locked into a tight hug and swayed back and forth. As I watched them, I realized that this was turning me on too, but I couldn't look away. The hug went on longer than I would have guessed and then to my utter amazement as they pulled away from each other, my mom held Jenn's face in her hands and then pulled her in for a kiss. It wasn't a long, lingering, sensual kiss, but it was still lip to lip contact between my sister and mom. I felt my cock twitch.

Back in the car, my mom let Jenn sit in the front next to me while she hopped in the back. As we pulled out of the airport terminal and made our way onto the highway, we talked through all the normal small talk about life, the weather here versus California, jobs, etc. I couldn't help glancing down and looking at my sister's legs. She was in remarkable shape. For a professional nurse with insane working hours on top of further school classes that she was working on, I was amazed that she hadn't let herself go. On the contrary it looked like she lived in the gym. She was freshly 40 years old, but could pass for 30 easily. She was 5ft 9inches tall, with a slender, but athletic build, larger breasts than I remembered her having, and shoulder length chestnut colored hair and she was currently wearing pulled back in a messy bun. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and jean shorts, that showed off her tone and tanned thighs perfectly. And I caught the subtle hint of perfume that was intoxicating.

By the time we got home I was almost beside myself with lust for my older sister. And without the prospect of being able to relieve my tension with my current sexual partner, my mother, it was going to be a long month. I got my sister set up in the guest bedroom in the basement and then went into my room and locked the door. I fell back on my bed, pulled my dick out and immediately began to jerk off. It didn't take long before I was spraying cum up and out in long spurts. I lay there, breathing deeply, and happy to have some measure of relief when there was a knock at my door. I quickly jumped up, grabbed an extra t-shirt that had been thrown on the bed and cleaned myself off. I hiked my pants back up and adjusted my package so it was a little less noticeable. I opened the door and saw Jenn standing there. She told me that she and my mom were going to go for a walk to stretch their legs and asked if I wanted to come. I told her it was a great idea and that I would throw on some shoes and catch up with them in a few minutes. She just stared at me for a long moment with a slightly puzzled expression then turned and walked away.

I reclosed the door and walked over to my closest to grab my sneakers. As I walked past the full length mirror on my wall I caught sight of myself and what I saw stopped me in my tracks. I took a step closer and inspected my reflection. To my horror, I saw that there was an 8 inch long strand of thick, shiny cum right in the middle of my chest. I had totally missed it when I cleaned myself up. There was no chance that Jenn had missed it. I couldn't imagine what she must think of me, seeing me standing there, breathing heavily, with sperm dripping down my t-shirt. And yet, she hadn't said anything, so maybe there was a chance. Either way, I was determined not to bring it up myself. I got ready and ran out the door after the girls.

The walk was a godsend. The weather was on the cooler side for the summer and the physical exercise did wonders for taking my mind off my lust filled thoughts. My house is in a quiet sub division with mature trees lining the streets and wide sidewalks. About three block down there is a neighborhood part that meets up with my street. The park is gorgeous, with tons of hiking paths that take you around playgrounds, lakes, and through the woods. It is easy to walk for several hours in that peaceful place. We had just crossed over a small bridge that spanned a small creek that fed the lake. We decided to turn off on one of the wooded trails, when my mom twisted her ankle and started to fall hard. I lunged forward and braced her before she fell, but in doing so I twisted and severely strained my back.

I had been fighting a series of back issues for several years after getting into a car accident that could have easily killed me. I walked away from the accident, but my back has never been the same. I knew instantly after catching my mom's weight that I was in for it. There was an intense tug at the small of my back and a sharp stabbing pain. I knew from experience that it would only get worse for at least the next week. I needed to get home as soon as possible, get off my feet and get some ice on the injured area. My mom hadn't fallen, but her ankle was twisted and she couldn't put weight on it. We sat down on a bench nearby, while my sister jogged back to my house to bring my car around. There was an access road to the park not too far from here. Slowly, my mom and I made our way over to the road and then waiting for out ride.

Back at the house Jenn helped my mom out of the car and into the house, where she began icing her ankle and checking for anything more serious. That was one of the benefits of having a professional nurse in the family. She expertly wrapped my mom's ankle and got her seated on the couch, with her leg elevated. Then she retrieved some ibuprofen for her. In the mean time I was still much more mobile than my mom and had taken care of myself. I grabbed an ice pack from my freezer, then headed for my room. I kicked off my shoes, stripped off my t-shirt, laid flat on my back on my bed and adjusted the ice pack on the small of my back, where the pressure was increasing. My bedroom door was still open when Jenn came to check on me. I assured her that I was fine and apologized that this happened almost the instant she arrived. She told me not to worry and that with her here to take care of us we would be better in no time. She gave me a couple pills and in a few minutes I was out like a light.

I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up I could hear voices outside my bedroom. It was my mom and sister in the living room and even though they were just speaking in normal conversational tones, their voices carried and I could make out every word they were saying. I listened for a few minutes before I caught on to what was being said. Jenn was telling mom about her marriage. Apparently they were having big problems. Evidently that was the real reason she had some here. She needed a break from him. She said that she had been unhappy for years and suspected that he had been unfaithful to her in the past, but just recently had caught him in the act and found proof on his computer of multiple affairs. She was torn between filing for divorce, or trying to stick it out and make it work. As I listened, my heart broke for her. I loved her and I hated hearing about that jerk hurting her like that.

After a few minutes I realized that she was crying. I heard my mom's soothing voice comforting her and I was flooded with a rush of love for both of these women. Then I heard my mom's voice drop. I couldn't quite make out the words she was saying, but the response from my sister made me nervous. My mom spoke for a long time. My sister gasped and I hear things like, "Oh, my God!", "Are you serious!", "I just can't believe it!", and much more like that. Her exclamations repeated themselves over and over with more and more emotion behind them. Then impossibly there was laughter. Long and loud laughter. Then more quiet voices. At that point I could no longer make out the conversation on either side. I lay my head back down and tried to get back to sleep.

When I finally awoke, I knew it was much much later. The sky was dark outside and the house seemed still. I tried to push myself up and roll over and felt a jolt of pain in my back and then more of a shock as a hand gently touched my back and pushed me back down. I looked up, my eyes adjusting to the dark and saw the Jenn was seated on the bed next to me. She was wearing a different t-shirt that was just as tight as the one she had on earlier. It hugger her breasts tight, leaving little to the imagination. And she was now wearing some light cotton short shorts. She was barefoot and I noticed that she had some sort of beaded anklet on her left ankle. Her hair was also damp, as if she had just gotten out of the shower. In fact, she must have, because I could also smell the shampoo. It was a fragrant, fruity smell.

Her hand was still on my shoulder. Her touch was warm and she was putting firm pressure on me, holding me down to the bed. "Don't get up, just rest" she said and then stood up and looked down at me. She said that mom was asleep and she wanted to help me with the pain in my back. I noticed that she had a small bag sitting on the bed next to me that contained a few bottles. She told me to roll over onto my stomach, that she was going to adjust my back and then give me a massage. I thought this sounded amazing, but probably for the wrong reasons. A back adjustment and a massage are probably exactly the right thing for me medically, but all I could think about was her body, rubbing my body. This was probably a powder keg that would blow up in my face. She had already seen cum on my shirt. The last thing I needed was to slip up and moan or something while she was touching me. I tried to me the bigger man and tell her no, but thank you.

She wouldn't have it. "Nope" she said. "What do you mean, nope?" I asked. She told me again to turn over onto my stomach. "I mean, that you are going to do what I say. I outrank you here in every way. One, I'm a medical professional. You need this. Two, I'm the older sister. You are the little brother. And three, I'm in much better shape. Do you really want to fight me?" With that she pressed down firmly on my back and I almost screamed. "Okay, okay, okay." I said as I gently flipped myself over. I was now laying face down on my bed with my shirt off. Jenn surprised me by climbing up onto the bed, swings one leg over me, and straddling me, sitting on the back of my thighs. The feeling on her weight pressing me down into the bed was unbearable. I involuntarily let out a sigh of pleasure. "Does that hurt?" she asked. "Its just a tight pressure" I responded. "Uh huh" she said, and I swear I could hear her smiling as she said it.

She leaned over and pressure a hand into each of my shoulder bladed and pushed down. There was a pop. Then she took hold of my left arm and stretched it behind me to the point that I thought it my snap. I felt another pop in my shoulder. She did the same thing on the right, then began to work her way down my back. I was amazed by how many snaps and pops were coming from me. I was a little embarrassed. It was like she could read my mind because just then she told me not to worry, that this is exactly how it should sound. She told me she was relieving a lot of stress and pressure from my spine and this in turn would take the pressure of the bulging disc in my back. I had no reason to doubt her. After a good 15 minutes of adjustments I almost leapt off the bed when I felt her hands reach around underneath me and unfasten my pants. She scooted back and with a couple expert movements had pulled both my jeans and boxers about half way down my butt, exposing my crack.

12