First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
My first lesbian experience.
2.8k words
4.61
27k
22
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julikay
Julikay
19 Followers

It all started one rainy day about two months ago. I had caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the window of Starbucks as I hurried out of the rain and at 35 I wasn't looking too bad, I thought to myself. I was a little lonely after 6 months of living on my own following my divorce but not unhappy, but it was nice to go out and be in the company of others. Finding a spare table in the crowded bar I sat with my coffee in front of me as I browsed the internet on my phone when I heard a sexy husky voice.

"Can I join you? This place is packed"

"Sure," I said glancing up at a stunning dark-haired woman. As she sat down in front of me, I caught her perfume that seemed to scream sophistication and sex combined together. "She was absolutely gorgeous," I thought to myself as I stared into her eyes that were like burning coals piercing into my soul.

We just talked like I had never talked before. Normally I was cautious and reticent to give details when I talk with people but there was something about her that made me feel comfortable. We talked about the internet, about fashion, the price of gas I even opened up about my divorce and how it had knocked my self- confidence.

She leant forward and I could feel her knee touching mine as she placed her hand on my arm. I remember that compassionate look in her eyes as she said, "You will be fine, just don't think about him, you don't need him to be you."

I loved her words but what was burning through my brain was that this 45-year-old woman (I later found out she was 48) made me feel good. No. it was more than good it was making me feel horny. Part of me wanted to recoil, I had never felt this way about another woman before but another part of me was enjoying the attention. Perhaps it was the fact that I hadn't had sex for over a year, well in fact the only intimate contact I had enjoyed was with myself.

At one point in the conversation, I wasn't really listening to her words, but instead imaging what it would feel like to kiss her. How would her lips taste? Would she kiss me? How soft would her breasts be?

As I was more day dreaming that concentrating it came as a shock when she said she needed to go and started to gather her things together. I almost panicked, not know what to say but then she looked at me with a look that smouldered with lust and desire.

"I am a straight speaking person so I won't beat around the bush. I can sense that you like me and I certainly like you and I would like to see you again," She removed a card from her purse and turning it over wrote on it before giving it to me. "This is my hotel and I have written my room number on the back. Come and see me this evening at nine and I promise you that you won't be disappointed."

As she left, I held the card in my hands staring at it, certain it would burst into flames. I could feel my heart beating like a small bird trapped in a cage and I was sure that when I stood my wetness would leave a stain on the seat.

Maybe I was really a lesbian I thought to myself as in the 8 years of marriage I had never felt this way before. It was like liquid fire was running through my veins and I knew that nothing would stop me from going to the hotel that evening. Then it dawned on me that I didn't even know her name but when I looked at the card again, I saw that she had written Joanna in flowing script next to room 127 and a large heart.

I stayed in Starbucks after she had left, her final words of "you won't be disappointed" ringing in my brain. I could feel her chemistry calling me and I was hot and flushed enjoying the feeling, like being a teenager in love for the first time.

I shook myself from my day dream and went home to eat and get changed for this evening but even as I lounged in the shower, I looked at my body in the mirror and imagined her standing next to me. I am 5'10" and she was a little shorter and although I am 120lb she seemed so much more powerful, like she could lift me and carry me to her bed if she wanted. I carefully shaved my legs wanting them to be smooth and also made sure that my pubic area was neat and tidy. As I shaved the area I imagined her fingers touching me and admiring my neatly trimmed bush and without though I started to tease my clit. Realising the danger of mixing pleasure with a razor I laughed and wrapping a towel around myself started to cook.

As I made the pasta sauce I found myself having an imaginary conversation with her like she was standing behind, holding me tight, yet at the same time giving me advice about what I should I do.

"Should I go to her hotel?" I mused.

"Of course," her voice replied, "what do you have to lose?"

"Well, she was nice to me. Maybe I am a lesbian and that's OK."

"You are just you, relax and don't worry about it."

"But I don't know what to do." I blurted out in my head in panic.

"Just relax she will guide you," came the reassuring voice.

"OWWW." I yelled as in my day dream, I had let the towel slip and was naked when the hot sauce spat at me making me jump.

After dinner I got dressed carefully, all the time thinking about the evening and what I would say to her. I tried to watch television but kept glancing at my watch, worried I would be late yet her hotel was just a 10-minute drive away. In the end I left early and safter parking the car sat there for a while as didn't want to seem too keen despite the fact that I wanted to run to her room and into her arms. Yet at the same time my heart was beating fast again, worried that perhaps I was too hasty, after all we had only met for a short time. In the end I remembered a piece of advice I had once read, "nothing ventured, nothing gained," so locking the car I went into the hotel.

The receptionist smiled at me when she directed me to room 127 and as I stood in the elegant lift I looked at myself in the mirror. I had tried to dress casually but had chosen the tight blue jeans with care as they were moulded to my body showing off my curves. The white tee-shirt was as equally as tight and I hadn't bothered with a bra. The air-conditioning combined with my own excitement had made my nipples hard and I could clearly see them in the reflection.

Knocking on the door I stood there nervously trying to rehearse the first words I would say to her but the more I thought the more the words seemed to fall from my head. When she opened the door, she stood for a moment and I took in the tight blue denim skirt she had on and a tee-shirt that whilst not as tight as mine seemed to me more sheer and almost see through. We stood in silence for a moment and the she just pulled me into the room and with the door still open kissed me long and deep. Her hands caressed my breasts as she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as she said softly, "Now you are mine, just relax you are in good hands

Suddenly it all felt very out of control and I started to get concerned that this wasn't a gentle seduction but almost her taking what she wanted. I wasn't even sure if I was ready for this as I had never been with another woman, only men and not many of those. I accepted the vodka and tomato juice more to try delay her advances and to give myself time to think. I drank the tall glass in a couple of gulps and it all started to feel different.

"I need to go," I said moving towards the door, "it doesn't feel right."

She slid in front of me putting herself between the me and escape, "But you can't go, you have been drinking and that would get you arrested. I know you liked me, just let it go you love women, there is nothing wrong with this."

"Wait," she husked and slowly pulled off her top to reveal her naked breasts and stop in the candlelight. Her nipples stood proudly hard and her breasts had the slight sag that goes with a mature woman but still held the firmness of a woman who kept herself in excellent shape. Picking up my hands she placed them on her breasts and said huskily, "Tell me that you don't want me and you can leave now."

Suddenly I realised that I now was the time to make a decision and looking into her eyes I saw a glorious fire of lust and I kissed her hard. This was beyond the kiss when we met at the doorway, this waws kiss of pure desire on my part. My tongue darted inside her mouth and then she pushed her into mine. I could taste the toothpaste and a faint woody taste of a smoker.

"I have wanted you since this morning when I first met you in the coffee shop. I have thought of nothing else but your lips, your breasts, your body." I said almost panting as if out of breath.

She pulled my tee-shirt over my head, leaving my breasts as unfettered as hers. As she did so she bent and kissed each nipple in turn, sucking the pink point of pleasure into her mouth. Then she unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the ground revealing a tiny whisp of silk that covered her pussy. We worked together of my jeans that were tight on my body and when eventually they came off, she threw them to the other side of the room. My pussy was bare as my brief panties had come off with the jeans and she stared at my groin letting a low whistle of appreciation. Lifting me in her arms she carried me to the bed as she whispered, "I am going to make you feel good, so good you will keep coming back to me. I know what you want. Pure love and honesty, I will give you both a thousand times over."

She started by kissing my toes and massaging my legs as she worked her way up my body. Then as she parted my legs, I could feel my wetness almost bursting out and I strained my thighs even wider apart. Her tongue felt like it was longer than a snake as it curled deep inside reaching parts and depths no-one had ever reached before. Almost out of nowhere my orgasm rushed up and burst out of me as I arched off the bed, writhing in pure joy at the touch of her velvet and skilful tongue.

I lay there panting, slowly catching my breath, as she hugged me tightly, "You'll be fine, trust me. I know you want to forget him. This was just an appetizer; dinner is coming later."

It felt like she had seen into my soul and any lasting concerns I had fell away as I luxuriated at her touch. She started kissing and teasing me with her long tongue, moving inside my mouth we kissed for what seemed forever. As we writhed on the bed parts of our bodies would touch and it felt like sparks flew between them. When she placed her thigh between my legs and started to rub against my sensitive pussy, I thought I would explode. As I ground against her in wanton lust she suddenly stopped and rolled over, delving into her bag. From within she produced a long thin cigarette that was clearly hand rolled and an elegant gold lighter.

Without thought I blurted out, "But Joanna this is a non-smoking room"

She laughed as she lit the cigarette and took a deep draw that she held in her lungs before she exhaled, "What are they going to do? I'm their boss. I am CEO of this chain so I am pretty much everyone's boss."

I stared at her speechless and when she handed me the cigarette I took a long draw on it, mirroring her actions. The smoke was sweet tasting and I realised that I was smoking marijuana for the first time. The smoke relaxed me even further and as I took further drags it heightened my senses. Her touch on my nipple was now so sensitive it felt like it was directly connected to my pussy. As she rolled and teased my nipples, I did the same to her, sending us both into fits of giggles and moans. We moved around like snakes kissing and touching each other's skin until we ended in a 69 position, her tongue probing and flicking at my clit. I pressed close to her pussy inhaling the beautiful ascent and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to start to lick. As the nectar flowed onto my tongue I lapped eagerly and could feel her getting more intense sending me closer to the edge.

"I am so close," I moaned.

"We should cum together," she moaned, "put your fingers in me."

As I inserted two fingers into her slick wetness I started to orgasm, grinding against her mouth as I came. At the same time, she gushed into my mouth and I swallowed as much of her juices as I could, but some escaped and smeared over my face. I didn't stop licking or fingering and together we came over and over.

Finally we stopped, then still entwined we twisted round and kissed so we could taste our own juices on the other's face. I found myself licking her wet face and then putting my tongue into her mouth as she did the same to me. We fell into a sleep with our arms wrapped around each other, our bodies slick with the afterglow of sex.

Around 3 am I woke to see that she was standing by the bed and jutting from her groin was a strap on that she was coating with some kind of strawberry smelling lotion.

"I want to fuck you," she said as she stood close to the bed and I licked the end tasting the gel that made it better. The dildo was much bigger than my husband, in fact she told me later it was 9 inches long and my hand would hardly fit around it. Lifting my legs by the ankles she held my legs wide apart as she placed the head at my opening. I was soaked from the licking she had given me but even then she had to go slowly due to its girth. Looking into my eyes all the time she let it fill me inch by inch. "Does it feel good in you?" she groaned and I could hardly find the words.

"Yes it feels so wonderful,"

"Good girl," she moaned as she pushed harder

"Please go slow it's so big...I love you." I moaned as she buried the monster inside me.

"Now I will fuck you," she mock growled and started to move her hips in a powerful manner as we kissed., our breasts mashed together.

She pumped slow then fast, gentle then hard driving me closer and closer until I shouted, "Oh God I am cumming."

"Yes baby cum for momma, cum on her femme cock like a good girl."

The orgasm that tore through me was like no other I had ever experienced, and as I wrapped my legs around her drumming my ankles on her back in encouragement the friction sent her over the top. "I love you Juli," she shouted loud enough to rouse the whole hotel before collapsing into my arms and we fell asleep with her still inserted inside.

We woke up around noon and I wanted to make love to her more and more, but she had to leave for work. I called in sick and was extremely exhausted, but loved it very much. We ate breakfast, and with tears in my eyes we hugged with final passionate kiss, said good bye.

As she reached the door, her dressed in her business suit and my lying naked she promised she'll return soon and I told her I would be waiting for her.

Julikay
Julikay
19 Followers